PDA

View Full Version : Finally the Truth is out

04-24-2013, 04:15 AM
Always needing to see past the BS is an art that is basically learned as life passes you by.

In the City of Doral, BS is a way of life.

No officer rights, disciplinary action "gone wild" and the ever so unaccepted method of promoting the most prolific azzkizzer in the squad, shift, area or department.

We are the laughing stock of the entire county. I can't wait to leave!

04-24-2013, 03:10 PM
You are so right, Doral is the laughing stock of Law Enforcement. We have a Mayor who can't speak English. Has no clue as to what to do, he has his puppet master Joe Carollo running the show and lets not forget that "Big Guy" loser/paranoid tooth pick chief. He brought over all his buddies to surround and protect him and be his eyes and ears while he is at City Hall kissing Carollo's ass. Now he brings in some County guy as a Lt., I guess promote from within is not in Blom's vocabulary. Too bad for us, and you're right my friend, time to get out!!

04-24-2013, 07:15 PM
What did you think, that the where going to promote you, when you are a sinking lier and lazy ass. If you don't like it ****ing leave and join the 4 loser that they fired. You have created issues that wasn't here when the first administration. Hodate y viete para la mierda! I couldn't be happier.

04-24-2013, 07:29 PM
The great thing about this LT that came from the County, he knows his shit. And he will get All you corrupt assholes out. And the doesn't play. He does it with facts and proof. At least he is honest, not like that peace of shit of Gulla who covers up dirty cops, and then does an IA on good cops based on rumors to get there position. So make sure that you have no skeletons in the closet because the LT will make sure that you will be where you need to be (fired). so get your ass to work and stop with the crying and complaining.

04-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Hey Mr. Viete para la miedra, you must of been one of those individuals that sucked Ricky Gomez and Trigo's D#$@%, because you are not man enough to stand on your own two feet and be a real cop. You were probably promoted by the same M.O.

Be a real man and go to a real police department. You are a joke. And do yourself and the rest of us a favor, learn to spell in Spanish and learn how to write in English. You sound like a rafter, you probably are...

04-24-2013, 10:03 PM
Hey Mr. Viete para la miedra, you must of been one of those individuals that sucked Ricky Gomez and Trigo's D#$@%, because you are not man enough to stand on your own two feet and be a real cop. You were probably promoted by the same M.O.

Be a real man and go to a real police department. You are a joke. And do yourself and the rest of us a favor, learn to spell in Spanish and learn how to write in English. You sound like a rafter, you probably are...

Well think about it, if I was a rafter, I would know how to spell in spanish.

04-24-2013, 11:31 PM
Well, "Guest" then you are a real stupid rafter, because you have no command of the Spanish language.I can just imagine how you write your reports. Can you even speak English?

04-25-2013, 02:26 AM
Way to go Big Guy. Your doing a great job straightening up that place.

04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
If you are so unhappy why don't you just quit Bullseye and some of you other sorry ass that call themselves cops. Go to a department where you can cause destruction and rumors else where. We are happy with with administration we have now. If you weren't promoted it's because you suck as a supervisor or as a cop in general. I'm so sick of your crying, cry elsewhere, we are here to do a job which apparently you don't want to do. You wanting to have a title only tells me you want to bully people around or have others do your work. Let this administration work! I think it's time for you to find yourself a new home because here it's not what you want or is it that no other department wants you, so you stick around! Please do all of us a favor and take off!

04-25-2013, 09:18 PM
Hey Macho, you need to look in the mirror. ARe you one of those cops that had their political friend call the city manager at the time (Yvonne Soler), and tell her to promote you and your boys to sergeant, were you one of those back door promotions, or were you one of those that went to his Master, Trigo and had him call for you so you can be promoted. it has to be one or the other with you "Machito", don't tell me about being a cop, you are not even qualified to tie my shoe laces.

04-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Way to go Big Guy. Your doing a great job straightening up that place.

I agree. Much better since Big Guy took over.