PDA

View Full Version : is NOW the time

04-23-2013, 05:42 PM
To question....................

Examples of COMPETENCY

Critics have questioned the director's competency.

Related to COMPETENCY

Synonyms
capability, capableness, capacity, competence, ability, faculty

04-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Do the men and woman of CCPD have what it takes to send a message to our commission who has the power to improve our situation.

Enough of the favoritism, special treatment and poor leadership. Enough of a leader who surrounds himself with "yes men" , excluding the new DC. Now is the time to send the commission a clear message, enough is enough of the most embarrassing media coverage in the history of our police dept. Enough of the intimidation and fear factor way of leading. We are to proud to let this travesty of leadership to continue unchecked.

It's time to answer two questions.

Should the current Chief of Police retire?
Should the current City Manager retire?

There is over 90 sworn, lets see your answers... Or are you scared...this is America, and your voice does matter... Lets Vote and send a message, hope to hear from the "angels"...

04-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Bluntly, yes - I'm scared to take a vote. Our department is too small for a vote against him. Imagine we take a vote and lets say, 85 members that count. I would bet we would probably get at least 80 against and 5 for. Well, the good chief would find out who the five were and the rest of us would be screwed. Believe me: I and a host of others would love to take a vote to ensure the commission knew how much an inept leader he is. It's just not possible. You know its true and its unfortunate. We're stuck with him.

04-24-2013, 12:42 AM
PBA- It is past the time for a vote of no confidence. Commishioners you need to act NOW!

04-24-2013, 01:56 AM
>> Bluntly, yes - I'm scared to take a vote

So much for being in harm's way all day long.

Bunch of twunts.

04-24-2013, 02:26 AM
Don't hate when your job is not in question. Just ask table, avello, Freeman Christopher yaco and the rest who challenged cesear and were feed to the lions! Easy to comment when YOUR job isnt in jeopardy. Families need to be feed and bills to pay. We sacrifice to survive. :(

04-24-2013, 02:31 AM
Two days after former Deerfield Beach commissioner Sylvia Poitier was arrested (due to my efforts), my dog was poisoned. Cost me the better part of $17K to save him.

I've had death threats, lawsuits, and the such. Hell, former Community Service Aide Brad "Wanking One Out On Company Time" illegally accessed my DAVID info.

All because I stand up for what is right.

So give me a break.

I lost a testicle to cancer, and even with only one nut, I've got more balls than most of you combined.

04-24-2013, 03:25 AM
Who do you think you are fooling with these phoney posts. This ground swell of discontent you want everyone to believe in does not exist. Tabel, Avello and 4 or 5 people in this department are doing all the posting along with there good friend Chaz the blow hard. It is the same people in this department that have been *****ing for the last ten years. Two of them are Sgt's, 1 lt, and 2 or 3 officers. Everyone knows who they are hopefully the chief does to. They try and spin everything that happens in this department. In thier minds all you people in the detective bureau, traffic, community involvement and street crimes all got thier jobs because of favoritism. Anybody in administration is dead to them. Nobody disciplined deserved their punishment because the chiefis unfair and hated them ....please give me a break. They have gone wild on posting because nobody is listening or taking the serious anymore. The outsider just love to pretend they are still relevant, which they are not. I heard there is an employee survey coming, I sure hope so because after it is over and the vocal MINORITY will have to go back under thier rocks when the results get tallied.

04-24-2013, 04:37 AM
Who do you think you are fooling with these phoney posts. This ground swell of discontent you want everyone to believe in does not exist. Tabel, Avello and 4 or 5 people in this department are doing all the posting along with there good friend Chaz the blow hard. It is the same people in this department that have been *****ing for the last ten years. Two of them are Sgt's, 1 lt, and 2 or 3 officers. Everyone knows who they are hopefully the chief does to. They try and spin everything that happens in this department. In thier minds all you people in the detective bureau, traffic, community involvement and street crimes all got thier jobs because of favoritism. Anybody in administration is dead to them. Nobody disciplined deserved their punishment because the chiefis unfair and hated them ....please give me a break. They have gone wild on posting because nobody is listening or taking the serious anymore. The outsider just love to pretend they are still relevant, which they are not. I heard there is an employee survey coming, I sure hope so because after it is over and the vocal MINORITY will have to go back under thier rocks when the results get tallied.

Nice post Chief

04-24-2013, 05:20 AM
No thanks I wouldn't want his job I like nights or maybe days .....keep guessing

04-24-2013, 12:08 PM
Who do you think you are fooling with these phoney posts.What makes you think they are phony? They are spot on. This ground swell of discontent you want everyone to believe in does not exist.Again, if you think discontent doesn't exist, you either don't work here, or you are an evil liar. Tabel, Avello and 4 or 5 people in this department are doing all the posting along with there good friend Chaz the blow hard. It is the same people in this department that have been *****ing for the last ten years. Where the **** do you get "*****ing for 10 years", this in itself doesn't hold up against your argument at all. Two of them are Sgt's, 1 lt, and 2 or 3 officers. Everyone knows who they are hopefully the chief does to.Well, if its "hopefully the chief knows too", then he really isn't that smart after all. But its more than 5 or 6, we all know. They try and spin everything that happens in this department. In thier minds all you people in the detective bureau, traffic, community involvement and street crimes all got thier jobs because of favoritism.This is just stupid and untrue. Anybody in administration is dead to them.Also untrue ans stupid. Nobody disciplined deserved their punishment because the chiefis unfair and hated them ....please give me a break. They have gone wild on posting because nobody is listening or taking the serious anymore.Barbara Duffy got the City listening The outsider just love to pretend they are still relevant, which they are not. I heard there is an employee survey coming, I sure hope so because after it is over and the vocal MINORITY will have to go back under thier rocks when the results get tallied.

and should go.

04-24-2013, 12:11 PM
PBA- It is past the time for a vote of no confidence. Commishioners you need to act NOW!

Yall switch unions, either FOP or IUPA and you will see a major difference. No more sub-standard Eberly rep, 'pretend' rep Rod, and the weak ass attorneys who take the easy way for them, not us.

We have no teeth, as they have already been bartered away years ago by Rod & Co.

Switch unions, see a difference.

Ask the Commission to relieve City Manager, Asst. City Manager, and Chief NOW.

04-24-2013, 02:11 PM
I am so sick and tired of the chief and all the friends he has hired posting that it's all AA and Chaz, and that there are no problems in the police department. You can try and diminish the extent of discontent in this department in an effort to extend the tenure of this chief, but everyone knows the truth.

The vast majority of us would like to see the City Manager step-in and put an end to what has been our long department nightmare. If the chief and his friends are so confident that it's only a small minority of us voicing our displeasure then maybe the next step for the City Manager is to have the employees take a vote of confidence in the chief. In fact, the chief himself should be promoting this idea since he consistently uses the "small minority" argument. It only makes sense that he should be promoting a vote if he wants to put the matter to rest.

Let's get a true barometer of the state of mind of the employees. Shouldn't the City Manager and Commission be interested in knowing the truth?

As for this so-called survey that the City Manger wants to put forth, we all know how that works. The first order of business will be trying to identify who each survey belongs to so the chief can seek retribution against those who disagree with him (just like he has done with LEO Affairs posts). The survey is nothing more than a tool that the City Manager is going to use to say: We have identified the problems and now we can fix them......WE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!

Lastly, I ask the City Manager and the Commission: How much longer are you going to allow our police department to be dragged through the mud and become the focus of scorn and ridicule throughout the law enforcement community. This saga is not limited to the City of Coconut Creek. The entire law enforcement community (their families and friends) is talking about the sad state of affairs in the Coconut Creek Police Department. We have become an embarassment in the law enforcement community, and through association, so has the entire City. Are you not willing to help us save face and give us back the pride normally associated with being employed as a law enforcement officer?

This is not a complex problem. There is a simple to solution to resolving it. Why is it so difficult to put an end to the problem and allow us to move forward and put this long, sad legacy behind us?

C'mon already!

04-24-2013, 02:46 PM
>> I am so sick and tired of the chief and all the friends he has hired posting that it's all AA and Chaz

Where do you think I hear about this stuff? Am I making it up? Pretty good imagination I'd opine, given how close I am to the truth.

My sources, as in plural.

However, one thing I'd opine, if history is repeating itself.

I'm willing to bet Mann doesn't mention my name, or the name of my blog. All done, I suppose, hoping to convince others that, "He's just a blogger."

Indeed Sir. I am.

One of South Florida's leading bloggers.

Who happens to be working to get your ass fired.

04-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Yes you are our Dorothy leading us to rid the city of the wicked mannWITCH and his flying monkeys. Thank you maybe someday there will again be NO PlACE LIKE HOME.

04-24-2013, 03:52 PM
What do you say - Are you willing to prove your "small minority" theory?......Didn't think so. !

04-24-2013, 04:01 PM
"My 2 Cents" is spot on!

04-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Word is more time before calling for a vote. He would like to hire another 20 - 25 of his friends first.
Has any chief in the history of Broward County hired more friends than this guy? (remember, unlike the Sheriff who is elected, was hired).

04-24-2013, 11:10 PM
O dear. You're not going to like it.
:roll: :lol: :roll:

04-25-2013, 03:35 AM
Word is more time before calling for a vote. He would like to hire another 20 - 25 of his friends first.
Has any chief in the history of Broward County hired more friends than this guy? (remember, unlike the Sheriff who is elected, was hired).

04-25-2013, 03:58 AM
I am so sick and tired of the chief and all the friends he has hired posting that it's all AA and Chaz, and that there are no problems in the police department. You can try and diminish the extent of discontent in this department in an effort to extend the tenure of this chief, but everyone knows the truth.

The vast majority of us would like to see the City Manager step-in and put an end to what has been our long department nightmare. If the chief and his friends are so confident that it's only a small minority of us voicing our displeasure then maybe the next step for the City Manager is to have the employees take a vote of confidence in the chief. In fact, the chief himself should be promoting this idea since he consistently uses the "small minority" argument. It only makes sense that he should be promoting a vote if he wants to put the matter to rest.

Let's get a true barometer of the state of mind of the employees. Shouldn't the City Manager and Commission be interested in knowing the truth?

As for this so-called survey that the City Manger wants to put forth, we all know how that works. The first order of business will be trying to identify who each survey belongs to so the chief can seek retribution against those who disagree with him (just like he has done with LEO Affairs posts). The survey is nothing more than a tool that the City Manager is going to use to say: We have identified the problems and now we can fix them......WE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!

Lastly, I ask the City Manager and the Commission: How much longer are you going to allow our police department to be dragged through the mud and become the focus of scorn and ridicule throughout the law enforcement community. This saga is not limited to the City of Coconut Creek. The entire law enforcement community (their families and friends) is talking about the sad state of affairs in the Coconut Creek Police Department. We have become an embarassment in the law enforcement community, and through association, so has the entire City. Are you not willing to help us save face and give us back the pride normally associated with being employed as a law enforcement officer?

This is not a complex problem. There is a simple to solution to resolving it. Why is it so difficult to put an end to the problem and allow us to move forward and put this long, sad legacy behind us?

C'mon already!

To answer your rhetorical question first, yes, they are damned if they do fire her, and really really damned if they don't.

The question is where has the PBA been and what have they really done.

You can apply the same complaint you had about stagnant promotion, good 'ol boy system, etc, to the current PBA, President Marano and VP Skirvin.
Barbara Duffy won huge only to leave the PBA for what. Where did she go? Isn't that something we could have been told, by a sitting VP in our own department? The confidence left when Barbara Duffy did. With no explanation.

ANY lawyer, ANY para-legal, any R E P would not blink at the chance to N E V E R , E V E R have anyone they really intend on protecting, sign a "last-chance-contract". EXCEPT FOR DAN AND ROD WITH THE PBA's BLESSING. IS THAT WHO YOU WANT REPRESENTING AND FIGHTING FOR YOU AND YOUR CAREER?

So you get the sort of what happened to Lesley. Especially when it concerns an accident. As you won't be able to predict when it happens again. BUT IT DID.

Which brings me back to the original answer/question of this post.

Enforce this discipline, and you are making someone lose their job.

Choose not to enforce this discipline, and you will open Pandora's box of opportunity to once again show favoritsm, cronyism, paybacks, qui pro quo, and just a general sense of the few being protected. Pandora's box will say all of your discipline you handed out is means nothing. Like the 'officer' getting arrested for certain things and ALL of his cases are now in jeopardy. This is a corner you painted yourself into. This is a prescedent you do not want to make. It will not only resonate deep within this department, but a higher authority will have toget involved.

(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.--No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others

112.3187 Adverse action against employee for disclosing information of specified nature prohibited; employee remedy and relief.--

(1) SHORT TITLE.--Sections 112.3187-112.31895 may be cited as the "Whistle-blower's Act."

(2) LEGISLATIVE INTENT.--It is the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against an employee who reports to an appropriate agency violations of law on the part of a public employer or independent contractor that create a substantial and specific danger to the public's health, safety, or welfare. It is further the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against any person who discloses information to an appropriate agency alleging improper use of governmental office, gross waste of funds, or any other abuse or gross neglect of duty on the part of an agency, public officer, or employee.

(e) "Gross mismanagement" means a continuous pattern of managerial abuses, wrongful or arbitrary and capricious actions, or fraudulent or criminal conduct which may have a substantial adverse economic impact.

(7) EMPLOYEES AND PERSONS PROTECTED.--This section protects employees and persons who disclose information on their own initiative in a written and signed complaint; who are requested to participate in an investigation, hearing, or other inquiry conducted by any agency or federal government entity; who refuse to participate in any adverse action prohibited by this section; or who initiate a complaint through the whistle-blower's hotline; or employees who file any written complaint to their supervisory officials or employees who submit a complaint to the Chief Inspector General in the Executive Office of the Governor, to the employee designated as agency inspector general under s. 112.3189(1), or to the Florida Commission on Human Relations. The provisions of this section may not be used by a person while he or she is under the care, custody, or control of the state correctional system or, after release from the care, custody, or control of the state correctional system, with respect to circumstances that occurred during any period of incarceration. No remedy or other protection under ss. 112.3187-112.31895 applies to any person who has committed or intentionally participated in committing the violation or suspected violation for which protection under ss. 112.3187-112.31895 is being sought.

04-25-2013, 04:06 AM
Rife with the quid is they.......

6. The committing of any felony by a public officer or employee who, willfully and with intent to defraud the public or the public agency for which the public officer or employee acts or in which he or she is employed of the right to receive the faithful performance of his or her duty as a public officer or employee, realizes or obtains, or attempts to realize or obtain, a profit, gain, or advantage for himself or herself or for some other person through the use or attempted use of the power, rights, privileges, duties, or position of his or her public office or employment position.

It's a comin.......................... :cop:

04-25-2013, 06:41 AM

C'mon already!

. .

04-25-2013, 02:47 PM
The real issue facing this department now is that due to the of favoritism, retaliatory behavior, and gross mismanagement, every decision he makes going forward will be maligned by the past. Every decision he makes will be put under the microscope because the man has lost the trust of the troops. The lack of trust has created has reached a scale that he can not overcome and has led the troops to have a complete lack of respect for him as well.

I would like to think that with all of his managerial training the City Manager (as well as the Commission) knows that the most basic tenent of leadership is the ability to maintain the trust of ones subordinates. The only way that this department can move forward is with a person of trust to lead us forward. Without change, that is impossible.

04-25-2013, 03:12 PM
"Don't blow," I'm told by my attorneys when caught drinking and driving. "You're already toast," they say. "Why give the prosecution evidence to convict you?"

So let me offer this to Chief MannTits.

Don't blow. I know you want to blow, you need to blow, hell you're probably wired to blow...

Just don't.

Don't succumb to the thought of having a vote of confidence. Don't give the opposition the ammunition that will be used to fire you.

Any vote of confidence, or in your case no confidence, will come back with a blistering tally of "fire the ****er."

Not. Good.

If you blow, you'll end up like the BionicDildo.

Well, besides fat, drunk, and stupid that is...

Like Bob, you'll have a really tough time finding a new gig -- especially if your future employers discover a certain high-velocity Broward based blog.

So Mike, just don't.

Blow that is.

04-25-2013, 05:02 PM

Enforce this discipline, and you are making someone lose their job.

Choose not to enforce this discipline, and you will open Pandora's box of opportunity to once again show favoritsm, cronyism, paybacks, qui pro quo, and just a general sense of the few being protected. Pandora's box will say all of your discipline you handed out is means nothing. Like the 'officer' getting arrested for certain things and ALL of his cases are now in jeopardy. This is a corner you painted yourself into. This is a prescedent you do not want to make. It will not only resonate deep within this department, but a higher authority will have toget involved.[/b]

(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.--No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others

(e) "Gross mismanagement" means a continuous pattern of managerial abuses, wrongful or arbitrary and capricious actions or fraudulent or criminal conduct which may have a substantial adverse economic impact.

ca·pri·cious
Given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behavior.

04-25-2013, 07:09 PM
What is the appropriate behavior for a man or a woman in the midst of this world, where each person is clinging to his piece of debris? What's the proper salutation between people as they pass each other in this flood?

Buddha

04-25-2013, 07:24 PM
save your boodha fo the bar

So, Chaz, Judge, whoever wants to weigh in, how does one go from prosecuting his OWN people ( 7 is it uo to?), like for running a VIN for a private citizen, to hiring , after Mann and his hiring staff already knew about this, very angry person, with this letter, paints a big red liability target on this City's back? Why should Rivera care, he only has a year or so left on his bloated contract? :wink: Why should Mann care, he's got 30+ years in the pension already (just ask, he'll give you his resume, over and over and over....), big ****ing house with a wine cellar :roll: .....? Speaking of wine, anyone still have that pic of the case of wine going in the back of the unmarked, assigned City vehicle??? :oops:

This is a multiplication of the continuious negligent choices by involved in the hiring process. What redeeming quality does this dude have, to pass other people up in this 'buyers' market workplace that we needed to hire ****ing Francis from Bravo Company?!? "Anyone alter my life, and I'll start today, altering yours....." oh, and don't touch my stuff either.....

04-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Francis... Now THAT is funny.

Here's the thing from my end...

Hinkley, er..., I mean McKickYourAss might be a good cop. Hell, he might turn out to be the great cop, since Arnold in K'Cop...

However... I am wondering...

Did anyone bother to call Davie and say, "What's what?" As I have heard it said, background investigations are now a very tightly run operations.

Though not to worry Chief. My "job" grants me more than enough clearance for such stuff, so send me Francis' psych eval and I'll give it a once over.

I will note that Davie indicated McKickYourAss's polygraph review/docs are not public records... So we will never know.

Finally, how's his driving? Anybody bother to check out if he has mad XBox skills on GTA? Or plan B -- what about an obstacle course? Instead of pylons, we need something more realistic (in the size department). To wit:

* Lexus SUV
* Oil super tanker
* McWhitebread's ass

Joker out.

04-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Commissioners, please do not think we are ungrateful for what we have. We are all for this City and its citizens. We are almost there. Please understand we have NOT had a meeting with our PBA reps concerning our contract. We want Mann gone. We want to be happy and go back to enjoying being an important part of keeping this City great, fun and safe. That will not happen if prevent this. We need your help.

CKPD1967

04-26-2013, 02:52 AM
Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. Things are changing and they don't like change. Sorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for.

04-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. Things are changing and they don't like change. Sorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for.

I don't post but I agree. :D

04-26-2013, 03:00 AM
I love the delicious irony of reading these types of anonymous comments, "Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site."

Don't be a twunt. Sign you name. Put down the barbell, and sign your name.

04-26-2013, 03:09 AM
Hey all you complainers and whiners you have Chaz solidly on your side.... You must be so proud :oops:

04-26-2013, 03:18 AM
Chaz took 2 minutes to post a response! I thought you had your own Blog but I Don't blame you your Blog is getting really repetitive and old

04-26-2013, 03:32 AM
2 minutes? Isn't that what your wife is usually complaining about?

04-26-2013, 03:36 AM
[quote="New day":k3satrk5]Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. Things are changing and they don't like change. Sorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for.

I don't post but I agree. :D[/quote:k3satrk5]

You Do post, and you ARE agreeing with yourself. You are an idiot.

04-26-2013, 03:37 AM

To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.
Buddha

04-26-2013, 03:48 AM
Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. Sure! Add to the hypocrisy we're so used to!There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. All2 of you, that were Sgt's for a day, then made into Lt's. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. So your argument is not an intelligent one, but one where you resort to middle-scholl names...What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. I would say misuse of Office, yelling at lots of officers, sergeant, Lieutensnts, unlawful phone record searches, etc, constitute intimidation They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. No its because if you agree to walk Biondolillo's dog on duty, you can also walk on water. If you run a private citizens tag on the car he bought for a VIN verification, you get criminal charges against you from your own department and 2 days off Things are changing and they don't like change. We do like the NEW changes, i.e. Lees and CamachoSorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for. We know they are smart. That is why WE are appealing to THEM so strongly to help us

You see, we make posts here and have arguments and examples to back up what we are saying. You don't. You may disagree, but you state nothing to back up or counter what we are saying. The previous posts are all spot on, whether it is bad hiring practices that are still occurring, poor communication, out of this world discipline, not to mention the entire process of the lack of fairness in those investigstions, etc. We are not resorting to calling anyone names, because we actually have an argument against what has been occurring. Biondolillo was a large part of that. But he's been gone since October. Bad things are still happening is a prime example. Why didn't Miami take him? Davie seems a little more obvious, but then WE take him? After we already knew about the police report and the email about ruining a life? Wow, taken right out of the playbook/script of someone else! Coincidence?

04-26-2013, 04:01 AM
Hey all you complainers and whiners you have Chaz solidly on your side.... You must be so proud :oops:

WE are. You HAD Biondolillo on your side. Now its just, um :lol:

04-26-2013, 04:24 AM
Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. Hi, what exactly do you do, if you do, in this department to even make this statement. There has not been a 'specialty position' in a very , very long time. So this doesn't even make sense. This is the BS counter argument you descided to post now? THIS is your best? What was the last 'specialty unit'.......the detective spot FDLE Marilyn got after 18 months on the road, or the detective spot FDLE Frank got after 19 months on the road? You make NO sense! Things are changing and they don't like change. We want change, 2 more to go in fact!Sorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for.

04-26-2013, 04:49 AM
Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. Sure! Add to the hypocrisy we're so used to!There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. All2 of you, that were Sgt's for a day, then made into Lt's. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. So your argument is not an intelligent one, but one where you resort to middle-scholl names...What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. I would say misuse of Office, yelling at lots of officers, sergeant, Lieutensnts, unlawful phone record searches, etc, constitute intimidation They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. No its because if you agree to walk Biondolillo's dog on duty, you can also walk on water. If you run a private citizens tag on the car he bought for a VIN verification, you get criminal charges against you from your own department and 2 days off Things are changing and they don't like change. We do like the NEW changes, i.e. Lees and CamachoSorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for. We know they are smart. That is why WE are appealing to THEM so strongly to help us

1 truth is different then hypocrisy...sorry that was the truth
2 Awhh did you get passed up for promotion. Sorry again but check around we like the 2 new LT's
3 Your claiming an unlawful investigation....really now you sound like Chaz again you must be so proud
4 If you think it's illegal report it, including the dog walking
5 We do like Lees an Camacho. ....yea we agree, good choice Chief
6 Actually I do hope the commissioners are smart, smart enough not to read this Crap.

You see, we make posts here and have arguments and examples to back up what we are saying. You don't. You may disagree, but you state nothing to back up or counter what we are saying. The previous posts are all spot on, whether it is bad hiring practices that are still occurring, poor communication, out of this world discipline, not to mention the entire process of the lack of fairness in those investigstions, etc. We are not resorting to calling anyone names, because we actually have an argument against what has been occurring. Biondolillo was a large part of that. But he's been gone since October. Bad things are still happening. New-hire McKinney is a prime example. Why didn't Miami take him? Davie seems a little more obvious, but then WE take him? After we already knew about the police report and the email about ruining a life? Wow, taken right out of the playbook/script of someone else! Coincidence?

SO BAD HIRING PRACTICES, I HOPE ALL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS HIRED BY CHIEF MANN ARE LISTENING ....YIKES THAT'S ABOUT 25 ( I did a quick count I am sure I missed some members) POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICERS,RECORDS PEOPLE, DISPATCH, CRIME SCENE CSA' S. NOT ONLY DOES SOMEONE THINK YOU ARE INFERIOR CHOICES BUT HE/SHE HAS PRIME EXAMPLES OF THOSE CHOICES.

Sorry again I think you just insulted about 20 percent of the department

04-26-2013, 12:16 PM
New day wrote:Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. Things are changing and they don't like change. Sorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for.

I AGREE ALSO!!!

04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
>> Sorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for.

Which Commissioners are you referring to?

* Those who nominated that evil do'er, Tony Avello, to the P&Z board?
* Those who told Rivera to take a flying **** -- pertaining only, at the moment, to the firestation?
* Those who are friends of a certain high-velocity Broward based blog?

Those commissioners?* Hell, even SarBoner is hoping on the bandwagon.

If you are placing your faith, and by proxy your job/career, on things remaining the status quo, then let me offer two words of advice.

Monster.com

*I am assuming you aren't referring to Mickie.

04-26-2013, 01:16 PM
>> Sorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for.

Which Commissioners are you referring to?

* Those who nominated that evil do'er, Tony Avello, to the P&Z board?
* Those who told Rivera to take a flying **** -- pertaining only, at the moment, to the firestation?
* Those who are friends of a certain high-velocity Broward based blog?

Those commissioners?* Hell, even SarBoner is hoping on the bandwagon.

If you are placing your faith, and by proxy your job/career, on things remaining the status quo, then let me offer two words of advice.

Monster.com

*I am assuming you aren't referring to Mickie.

Oh Please Chaz give up already comm. are smart. Get out of your mothers basement and get a job. Yes the site would be Monster.com use it mole

04-26-2013, 01:34 PM

04-26-2013, 01:50 PM
You can always tell when is getting nervous....He starts overwhelming this site with posts and encourages his lackies to do the same. How many times is he going to copy and paste the "New Day" post? Anybody who has ever had the opportunity to see an original e-mail from him knows that

04-26-2013, 01:56 PM
You see, we make posts here and have arguments and examples to back up what we are saying. You don't. You may disagree, but you state nothing to back up or counter what we are saying. The previous posts are all spot on, whether it is bad hiring practices that are still occurring, poor communication, out of this world discipline, not to mention the entire process of the lack of fairness in those investigstions, etc. We are not resorting to calling anyone names, because we actually have an argument against what has been occurring. Biondolillo was a large part of that. But he's been gone since October. Bad things are still happening. is a prime example. Why didn't Miami take him? Davie seems a little more obvious, but then WE take him? After we already knew about the police report and the email about ruining a life? Wow, taken right out of the playbook/script of someone else! Coincidence?[/quote]

Chief Mann hired me and I had never met him until the day of the interview

Ps I also know plenty of the people hired after me, all good people. So you can that your comments shove them where the sun don't shine.

04-26-2013, 02:12 PM
You can always tell when Mann is getting nervous....He starts overwhelming this site with posts and encourages his lackies to do the same. How many times is he going to copy and paste the "New Day" post? Anybody who has ever had the opportunity to see an original e-mail from him knows that he can barely put two sentences together.

Great comeback. I think you got it wrong, You're the one running scared. The chief and DC are out there every week talking to us about what we need and asking us if anything needs fixing. None of you gutless brave men even let out a peep but later in the shift all you say is "do you believe that bullshit" I ask questions when I have them and I have been here half the time you all have. They never yelled, belittled or intimidated me so what's your problem????

04-26-2013, 03:05 PM
>> so what's your problem????

You.

04-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Dear Chief,
I would like to start by saying that I am a long time employee (16+ years) who loves his job and cares about the place. I am not a miserable person. I would like to see you succeed and the department become the best it can be.
Recently you came to one of our briefings and asked if anybody had any questions or would like to discuss any rumors that were floating around. I’m sure you remember that nobody volunteered to discuss any concerns. I can tell you that many of us wanted to speak up but we were in fear of speaking out or questioning authority. The reason nobody would speak up is because you have lost the trust of the men and women of this department. Morale is at its lowest point in my 16+ years.
There is no doubt that we think you are a good man. When you first got here you started to make positive change and the men and women of the department felt good about where we were headed and what you were doing. You communicated with us and there was a sense of transparency and a willingness to build consensus. You went from being a progressive administration to a gotcha administration. You retreated to your office and we never saw you again.
If you’re truly willing to take an objective view of things, I believe you will see that that is when things started to take a turn for the worse in the department. Granted some people have done some stupid things and have deserved to be disciplined, but to have the primary focus of the department become discipline makes for a terrible work environment for all. I’m not exaggerating this point. People come to work now with a sense of fear, a feeling that we may be targeted next. It is not a productive or healthy work environment. Are these the actions of someone who cares about us or the department? Is this an administration we should trust?
Many of us are waiting for your next big test. Rumor has it that you have decided who you are going to promote next. There are at least 3 other people available on that list who have more experience, possess better leadership skills, but most importantly have the RESPECT of their coworkers. One of them has extensive road patrol experience and was a sergeant at his previous job. The other two have extensive road patrol experience, worked in the detective bureau and are now successful task force members. Bringing them back from a task force makes for more opportunities and training someone else would be as easy as it was training them. I’m not sure why you skipped the people you did on the list, but the vast majority of us would be more than happy to have them lead us. In fact if any of them failed, I would reveal myself and tender my resignation. That’s how much confidence I have in them, because I’ve known them for over 16 years. Both you and the DC had everybody in the department attend Ethics Training – You just haven’t been here long enough to understand why. They also talk Appearances speak volumes.
There is talk amongst the troops of taking a confidence vote in the administration. Some have already looked into how to go about the process and many of us believe that you would be on the losing end of that vote. You have every right to pick who you want to promote and nobody argues that. In fact everybody thinks you’ve made good choices so far, but if your next selection is based on her ability to establish a friendship with you and not experience, leadership skills, and the respect of the men and women, that confidence vote will almost certainly come about.
This issue is not about not promoting It is about your ability to reestablish trust, confidence, and integrity with the troops. This just happens to be the hot button issue with the troops right now. The men and women of this department like you. We think you’re a good person. We want you to get back to the Chief we knew when you first got here The guy who made decisions in the best interest of the department. Decisions that were NEVER questioned because they were CLEARLY the BEST decision, the RIGHT decision.
We will be watching. We remain hopeful that you will get back to doing the RIGHT things. We want you to be successful, and we want to be part of making the department better. We can’t do that when we are forced to work in an environment of fear and your decisions are of a questionable nature.
Good luck! It’s unfortunate that I have to communicate with you this way, but given the environment I can’t take the chance of becoming a target.

04-26-2013, 03:52 PM
You see, we make posts here and have arguments and examples to back up what we are saying. You don't. You may disagree, but you state nothing to back up or counter what we are saying. The previous posts are all spot on, whether it is bad hiring practices that are still occurring, poor communication, out of this world discipline, not to mention the entire process of the lack of fairness in those investigstions, etc. We are not resorting to calling anyone names, because we actually have an argument against what has been occurring. Biondolillo was a large part of that. But he's been gone since October. Bad things are still happening. is a prime example. Why didn't Miami take him? Davie seems a little more obvious, but then WE take him? After we already knew about the police report and the email about ruining a life? Wow, taken right out of the playbook/script of someone else! Coincidence?

Chief Mann hired me and I had never met him until the day of the interview

Ps I also know plenty of the people hired after me, all good people. So you can that your comments shove them where the sun don't shine.[/quote] Whoa! Calm down ....... :snicker:

04-26-2013, 03:58 PM
[quote="New day":117owqvq]Commissioners we hope you are not influenced by the anonymous posting on this site. You should not be influenced by this post either but if in the off chance you read this dribble you should know that there is another side to these poison posting. Sure! Add to the hypocrisy we're so used to!There are plenty of us that like the direction of the department. All2 of you, that were Sgt's for a day, then made into Lt's. The Neanderthals want you to believe that we are lacking leadership, nothing could be further from the truth. So your argument is not an intelligent one, but one where you resort to middle-scholl names...What they say is intimidation is really making everyone accountable not only with us but with the Sgts and LT's. I would say misuse of Office, yelling at lots of officers, sergeant, Lieutensnts, unlawful phone record searches, etc, constitute intimidation They say favoritism .. Well that's because a lot of the people posting are no longer being picked for the specialty units just because they are buddies with the good ole boys. No its because if you agree to walk Biondolillo's dog on duty, you can also walk on water. If you run a private citizens tag on the car he bought for a VIN verification, you get criminal charges against you from your own department and 2 days off Things are changing and they don't like change. We do like the NEW changes, i.e. Lees and CamachoSorry guys I have faith the Commissioners are smarter then you are giving them credit for. We know they are smart. That is why WE are appealing to THEM so strongly to help us

1 truth is different then hypocrisy...sorry that was the truth
2 Awhh did you get passed up for promotion. Sorry again but check around we like the 2 new LT's
3 Your claiming an unlawful investigation....really now you sound like Chaz again you must be so proud
4 If you think it's illegal report it, including the dog walking
5 We do like Lees an Camacho. ....yea we agree, good choice Chief
6 Actually I do hope the commissioners are smart, smart enough not to read this Crap.

You see, we make posts here and have arguments and examples to back up what we are saying. You don't. You may disagree, but you state nothing to back up or counter what we are saying. The previous posts are all spot on, whether it is bad hiring practices that are still occurring, poor communication, out of this world discipline, not to mention the entire process of the lack of fairness in those investigstions, etc. We are not resorting to calling anyone names, because we actually have an argument against what has been occurring. Biondolillo was a large part of that. But he's been gone since October. Bad things are still happening. is a prime example. Why didn't Miami take him? Davie seems a little more obvious, but then WE take him? After we already knew about the police report and the email about ruining a life? Wow, taken right out of the playbook/script of someone else! Coincidence?

SO BAD HIRING PRACTICES, I HOPE ALL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS HIRED BY CHIEF MANN ARE LISTENING ....YIKES THAT'S ABOUT 25 You thin Mann hired 25 people since he's been here ! :lol: ! Are they oompaloompas making capuccino for yall? Cause they're NOT on the road. ( I did a quick count I am sure I missed some members) POLICE DEPARTMENT OFFICERS,RECORDS PEOPLE, DISPATCH, CRIME SCENE CSA' S. NOT ONLY DOES SOMEONE THINK YOU ARE INFERIOR CHOICES BUT HE/SHE HAS PRIME EXAMPLES OF THOSE CHOICES. Did you actually read mcKinney's letter? That speaks volumes to the poor choices, as a whole. Not to every hire, which was never stated.

Sorry again I think you just insulted about 20 percent of the department[/quote:117owqvq]Thanks Marti

04-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Commissioners, please do not think we are ungrateful for what we have. We are all for this City and its citizens. We are almost there. Please understand we have NOT had a meeting with our PBA reps concerning our contract. We want Mann gone. We want to be happy and go back to enjoying being an important part of keeping this City great, fun and safe. That will not happen if stay. Fear + INTIMIDATION prevent this. We need your help.

CKPD1967

Well thought out and articulate.

04-26-2013, 04:32 PM

Better thought out.

04-26-2013, 04:52 PM

C'mon already!

04-26-2013, 05:03 PM
There are more ungrateful, lazy and pathetic people crammed into this agency. The chief is not the problem. Try looking in the mirror. The problem is us and yes that probably includes me too.

We need to deal with our own shit and the first step is coming together for the common good of mankind. Remember, we are law enforcement officers so let us remember our oath to the constitution and to each other.

For the people who no longer work here and never really did when they received a paycheck, stay the **** out of our shit. You two never cared about anyone and did more harm to this agency with your self agendas.

We need to become brothers and sisters again and not allow the hate and jealousy to blacken our hearts. Chaz does not care because he is an atheist, non believer who stands for nothing. Chaz only cares about getting a good laugh at someone's expense.

A quote for all the Chaz fans:
"Hell is the highest reward that the devil can offer you for being a servant of his."

04-26-2013, 05:27 PM
So wait... I am laughing too hard to even type... Crap, and I think I just blew out my spleen.

Let me get this straight. I don't believe in your god, or his god, or her god, or any good, therefore I don't believe in anything?

Now THAT is some funny shit right there.

Without wasting a single precious moment of my existence arguing against a mystical creature in the sky, allow me to tell you what I do believe in...

Drum roll please...

Well, I believe in the soul, the ****, the *****, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

04-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Why do you celebrate the birth of a "mystical creature in the sky"? That sounds like something that should be discussed with your therapist.

04-26-2013, 06:03 PM
To guest 1099 ..bravo.... Well said and so true ...peace out

04-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Why do you celebrate the birth of a "mystical creature in the sky"? That sounds like something that should be discussed with your therapist.

Hahaha. You're an idiot.

That quote was from the movie Bull Durham...

04-26-2013, 08:14 PM
There are more ungrateful, lazy and pathetic people crammed into this agency. No, again, we all want a fair and safe place to work, without the fear of retaliation, intimidation and favoritism. That's all. Most of us work hard, most have to, especially those on day shift. The chief is not the problem. Try looking in the mirror. The problem is us and yes that probably includes me too. Wow, self-depricating tyrying to get your point across. Too bad this makes NO sense.

We need to deal with our own shit and the first step is coming together for the common good of mankind. Remember, we are law enforcement officers so let us remember our oath to the constitution and to each other. We do deal with our own stuff. We are trying to deal with a work place that is rife with reprisals and cronyism. We are trying to deal with this place we spend more time than with our families.

For the people who no longer work here and never really did when they received a paycheck, stay the **** out of our shit. Resorting to profanity is the quickest way to show your arguemtn is lost, and how unintelligent your are. You two never cared about anyone and did more harm to this agency with your self agendas.Spoke like a true Rivera, "you gave us most of your adult years, blood sweat and tears, but you are not good enough to to be promoted".

We need to become brothers and sisters again and not allow the hate and jealousy to blacken our hearts. Chaz does not care because he is an atheist, non believer who stands for nothing. Oh, so please tell us what religion YOU would like US to follow. Chaz only cares about getting a good laugh at someone's expense. Chazz cares about righting wrongs. He does it from behind a computer, we do it from a police car. Or a broom closet? Or a golden hot water heater and toilet.

A quote for all the Chaz fans:
"Hell is the highest reward that the devil can offer you for being a servant of his."

A quote for you:
"What a jerk"

04-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Hey lay down with dogs and you are gonna get fleas. Chaz hates cops. No matter how he tries to justify it plain and simple ... He hates cops... He has attacked about a dozen cops in our department in the last few months. He never met them but went on the anonymous letters and emails from the haters in this department. Grow up, just because you say the same stupid stuff over and over doesn't make it true.

Cronyism, intimidation, favoritism and retailiation.

How about hiring and promoting the most qualified, maintaining discipline, rewarding people who go the extra mile instead of handing out special assignments just because you have seniority even though you never have been productive and have done nothing to better yourself and how about instilling discipline when someone screws up.

That's how you seem to define cronyism, intimidation, favoritism and retailiation.

04-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Everyone know that the repeated and vail attempts to turn chicken sh(it) into chicken salad are being done, and probably for overtime pay, by the :cop: broom closet bozo :cop: , the dog walker and/or the unibrow weight lifter. Has anyone noticed that Chaz is the only one who has the balls to put their real name? That goes for me, who may or may not have balls...

04-26-2013, 11:32 PM
I hate cops?

I love cops! Hell, you'd not begin to imagine the love I showed for erikahuerta.com.

Let me just say, thank goodness for screen cleaner.

You assume, incorrectly of course, if I take a couple of cops to task, I therefore hate all cops.

That's a prime example why we didn't bump into each other during my grad school work.

04-27-2013, 01:18 AM
Obviously those so far up the chief and city manager *ss and those running scared of them think Chaz hates cops. It's very obvious that he hates political pieces of sh*t that do nothing other than screw over people. But this is a wasted post because Mann or his "right hand" is going to post right after this saying how stupid the whole department and city is for listening to the truth.

04-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Maybe you haven't looked close enough at that website Chaz or just into that type of thing (which is completely fine if you are)....Dude has curves and an Adams apple. All the plastic surgery/duct tape in the world (look at the before and after pics) won't change that. Photoshop works wonders. #buyerbeware# :?:

04-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Do the men and woman of CCPD have what it takes to send a message to our commission who has the power to improve our situation.

Enough of the favoritism, special treatment and poor leadership. Enough of a leader who surrounds himself with "yes men" , excluding the new DC. Now is the time to send the commission a clear message, enough is enough of the most embarrassing media coverage in the history of our police dept. Enough of the intimidation and fear factor way of leading. We are to proud to let this travesty of leadership to continue unchecked.

It's time to answer two questions.

Should the current Chief of Police retire? Whatever is easiest, but with ALL that he has done to malign and harass, the AGO, OIG, etc should be notified.
Should the current City Manager retire? YES

Commissioners, we implore you. Please ask Mann to resign. Lees would make an awesome Chief. He has a REAL resume and is a competent and respected LEO.

There is over 90 sworn, lets see your answers... Or are you scared...this is America, and your voice does matter... Lets Vote and send a message, hope to hear from the "angels"...

If the 'angels' weren't built like the scarecrow, then we would have.

04-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Hey lay down with dogs and you are gonna get fleas. Chaz hates cops. No matter how he tries to justify it plain and simple ... He hates cops... He has attacked about a dozen cops in our department in the last few months. He never met them but went on the anonymous letters and emails from the haters in this department. Grow up, just because you say the same stupid stuff over and over doesn't make it true.

How about hiring and promoting the most qualified Tammy, Frank, Marilyn,Coppola, were NOT the most qualified;, maintaining discipline Ah yes, first it was EVERY citizen complaint MUST be an I.A., now its every complaint MUST be criminal charges. Tell me, why wasn't blatant misuse of DAVID brought to the SAO? That was an ACTUAL intentional misuse for domestic reasons. Here's a guess: phone records and/or the SAO probably would've picked up the charge;, rewarding people who go the extra mile instead of handing out special assignments just because you have seniority even though you never have been productive and have done nothing to better yourself and how about instilling discipline when someone screws up. This run-on sentence is way to obtuse to even dignify with a response.

That's how you seem to define cronyism, intimidation, favoritism and retailiation.Glad we agree on this one!

LEOAFFAIRS.COM, LLC assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring Forums for inappropriate Messages. If at any time LEOAFFAIRS.COM, LLC chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Forums, LEOAFFAIRS.COM, LLC nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content of the Messages, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Messages, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any Message.

You agree that LEOAFFAIRS.COM, LLC accepts no liability whatsoever if it determines to prevent your Messages from being submitted or if it edits, restricts or removes your Messages.

If at any time you are not happy with the Forums or object to any material within Forums, your sole remedy is to cease using them.

04-27-2013, 02:36 PM

Better thought out.

OK. Here's a chance to have a fair conversation.

Since you diagree with theauthors of posts upset and demoralized by the chief, and you disagree with the items brought forth, please answer:

When is it OK to allow a brand new Sergeant to walk Biondolillo's dogs, while she's working, and far outisde where policy says you can travel for personal reasons? Also, she did not call it out on the radio as a 'break', as we were working and know. How many policy violations could have been thought up if it were someone else, less-liked by mann? And, do you think this was a conflict of interest to even ask a subordinate to perform this task?

I await your response.

04-27-2013, 06:11 PM

Better thought out.

OK. Here's a chance to have a fair conversation.

Since you diagree with theauthors of posts upset and demoralized by the chief, and you disagree with the items brought forth, please answer:

When is it OK to allow a brand new Sergeant to walk Biondolillo's dogs, while she's working, and far outisde where policy says you can travel for personal reasons? Also, she did not call it out on the radio as a 'break', as we were working and know. How many policy violations could have been thought up if it were someone else, less-liked by mann? And, do you think this was a conflict of interest to even ask a subordinate to perform this task?

I await your response.

Ah, those that work Monday through Thursday seem too busy to retort on a weekend day. Now we know loyalties do not run very deep. Thanks.

The committing of any felony by a public officer or employee who, willfully and with intent to defraud the public or the public agency for which the public officer or employee acts or in which he or she is employed of the right to receive the faithful performance of his or her duty as a public officer or employee, realizes or obtains, or attempts to realize or obtain, a profit, gain, or advantage for himself or herself or for some other person through the use or attempted use of the power, rights, privileges, duties, or position of his or her public office or employment position.

Like property damage instead of an accident; allowing subordinates to walk dogs on City time; having the City pay for and install a personal hot water heater; allowing a detective to work too few cases so he can devote time to VP of PBA; irresponsible subpoenas for phone records; questionable hiring practices......want more?

04-27-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm sitting here laughing at this pile of sh$$ you spill. Anyone who has been here more than a day knows who you are. it has been no secret who you think should be promoted and to threaten the administration with unveiled threats is terrible. You mean to tell me you can't think of others besides these three that deserve or have earned a sgt position. If you asked me I can think of more than three detectives and just as many road guys that have earned the right to lead as well as respect. But let's not forget you did assign her only 10 cases a year. Lol lol. I'd be careful maybe your self promoting turns them off. You are just as guilty if not more of cronyism and favoritism. You my friend are a asshole!!! And I'm not taking the test

uote="Guest"]Dear Chief,
I would like to start by saying that I am a long time employee (16+ years) who loves his job and cares about the place. I am not a miserable person. I would like to see you succeed and the department become the best it can be.
Recently you came to one of our briefings and asked if anybody had any questions or would like to discuss any rumors that were floating around. I’m sure you remember that nobody volunteered to discuss any concerns. I can tell you that many of us wanted to speak up but we were in fear of speaking out or questioning authority. The reason nobody would speak up is because you have lost the trust of the men and women of this department. Morale is at its lowest point in my 16+ years.
There is no doubt that we think you are a good man. When you first got here you started to make positive change and the men and women of the department felt good about where we were headed and what you were doing. You communicated with us and there was a sense of transparency and a willingness to build consensus. You went from being a progressive administration to a gotcha administration. You retreated to your office and we never saw you again.
If you’re truly willing to take an objective view of things, I believe you will see that that is when things started to take a turn for the worse in the department. Granted some people have done some stupid things and have deserved to be disciplined, but to have the primary focus of the department become discipline makes for a terrible work environment for all. I’m not exaggerating this point. People come to work now with a sense of fear, a feeling that we may be targeted next. It is not a productive or healthy work environment. Are these the actions of someone who cares about us or the department? Is this an administration we should trust?
Many of us are waiting for your next big test. Rumor has it that you have decided who you are going to promote next. There are at least 3 other people available on that list who have more experience, possess better leadership skills, but most importantly have the RESPECT of their coworkers. One of them has extensive road patrol experience and was a sergeant at his previous job. The other two have extensive road patrol experience, worked in the detective bureau and are now successful task force members. Bringing them back from a task force makes for more opportunities and training someone else would be as easy as it was training them. I’m not sure why you skipped the people you did on the list, but the vast majority of us would be more than happy to have them lead us. In fact if any of them failed, I would reveal myself and tender my resignation. That’s how much confidence I have in them, because I’ve known them for over 16 years. Both you and the DC had everybody in the department attend Ethics Training – You just haven’t been here long enough to understand why. They also talk Appearances speak volumes.
There is talk amongst the troops of taking a confidence vote in the administration. Some have already looked into how to go about the process and many of us believe that you would be on the losing end of that vote. You have every right to pick who you want to promote and nobody argues that. In fact everybody thinks you’ve made good choices so far, but if your next selection is based on her ability to establish a friendship with you and not experience, leadership skills, and the respect of the men and women, that confidence vote will almost certainly come about.
This issue is not about not promoting It is about your ability to reestablish trust, confidence, and integrity with the troops. This just happens to be the hot button issue with the troops right now. The men and women of this department like you. We think you’re a good person. We want you to get back to the Chief we knew when you first got here The guy who made decisions in the best interest of the department. Decisions that were NEVER questioned because they were CLEARLY the BEST decision, the RIGHT decision.
We will be watching. We remain hopeful that you will get back to doing the RIGHT things. We want you to be successful, and we want to be part of making the department better. We can’t do that when we are forced to work in an environment of fear and your decisions are of a questionable nature.
Good luck! It’s unfortunate that I have to communicate with you this way, but given the environment I can’t take the chance of becoming a target.[/quote]

04-28-2013, 02:25 AM
That was the most pathetic, obvious pitch to blackmail someone with a "no confidence" vote in order to try to get someone promoted. You MUST have private incentive cause that is NOT how the majority feel. I mean really, who the hell other than you would write that diatribe to try to force that promotion. You would be an idiot not to know who wrote that.

04-28-2013, 03:52 AM
Morale is always low for the people who did not get promoted or did not get the assignment they wanted. Unless you have the intestinal fortitude to look at why this always seems to happen to you and have the guts to change. If you don't get the assignment or promotion you want you justify it as favoritism. I don't blame the Chief for looking for loyal people if you were Chief wouldn't you.? Oh yea you would. And if someone trashed you behind your back would you give that person the good assignment or promote them... I don't think so. If you were a fair person you would give the person who goes the extra mile in there job and the takes on extra assignments without *****ing and give the promotions and good jobs to them.
Please spare me the reply on how the better people in the department were passed over. I been here as long as anybody and know that's not true. The fact of the matter is that you just cant stand the fact that you are not the top dog and you don't like it because none of you and your underachiever friends can't get you way..Wah Wah Wah.. Grow up.

04-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Lets not forget aboutfrom the city and scrogginfriends. There's respect.

Hey lay down with dogs and you are gonna get fleas. Chaz

hates cops. No matter how he tries to justify it plain and simple ... He hates cops... He has attacked about a dozen cops in our department in the last few months. He never met them but went on the anonymous letters and emails from the haters in this department. Grow up, just because you say the same stupid stuff over and over doesn't make it true.

How about hiring and promoting the most qualified Tammy, Frank, Marilyn,Coppola, were NOT the most qualified;, maintaining discipline Ah yes, first it was EVERY citizen complaint MUST be an I.A., now its every complaint MUST be criminal charges. Tell me, why wasn't of DAVID brought to the SAO? That was an ACTUAL intentional misuse for domestic reasons. Here's a guess: phone records and/or the SAO probably would've picked up the charge;, rewarding people who go the extra mile instead of handing out special assignments just because you have seniority even though you never have been productive and have done nothing to better yourself and how about instilling discipline when someone screws up. This run-on sentence is way to obtuse to even dignify with a response.

That's how you seem to define cronyism, intimidation, favoritism and retailiation.Glad we agree on this one!

04-28-2013, 04:42 PM
AGAIN you have no idea what your talking about. the old lt hired into db and the next lt allowed to stay. Lets not forget about there blatant David violations went no where. You are a perpetrator and loser.

Hey lay down with dogs and you are gonna get fleas. Chaz

hates cops. No matter how he tries to justify it plain and simple ... He hates cops... He has attacked about a dozen cops in our department in the last few months. He never met them but went on the anonymous letters and emails from the haters in this department. Grow up, just because you say the same stupid stuff over and over doesn't make it true.

How about hiring and promoting the most qualified Tammy, Frank, Marilyn,Coppola, were NOT the most qualified;, maintaining discipline Ah yes, first it was EVERY citizen complaint MUST be an I.A., now its every complaint MUST be criminal charges. Tell me, why wasn't of DAVID brought to the SAO? That was an ACTUAL intentional misuse for domestic reasons. Here's a guess: phone records and/or the SAO probably would've picked up the charge;, rewarding people who go the extra mile instead of handing out special assignments just because you have seniority even though you never have been productive and have done nothing to better yourself and how about instilling discipline when someone screws up. This run-on sentence is way to obtuse to even dignify with a response.

04-28-2013, 05:44 PM
never quite got that one, but the rest you mentioned are YOUR OPINION, i see the merit in the other moves. You should put in for Chief, you seem to have all the answers... Oh wait, your not even remotely qualified, maybe in your next life.

04-28-2013, 06:09 PM
>> Oh wait, your not even remotely qualified, maybe in your next life.

Using your logic, why then was hired? As he had no previous experience as a Chief?

04-28-2013, 08:14 PM
I remember his resume, Mann ran a HIDTA task force for 5 or 6 years in Miami that was as big as this Department.

04-28-2013, 09:29 PM
How could you forget his resume? He's reminding everyone of it, every 7.3 minutes. 29 hours a day.

That being said, nice try at wordsmithing sleight of hand.

Remind me again of Mann's municipal police chiefing expertise. I seem to be drawing a blank.

No, not shooting blanks, aka taking too much anabolic steriods...

04-28-2013, 10:06 PM
How could you forget his resume? He's reminding everyone of it, every 7.3 minutes. 29 hours a day.

Remind me again of Mann's municipal police chiefing expertise. I seem to be drawing a blank.

So tell me at some point each chief was a NEW CHIEF I guess years of police work dont count.....Maybe CHAZ AZZZ should try it

04-28-2013, 11:53 PM

So tell me at some point each chief was a NEW CHIEF I guess years of police work dont count.....Maybe CHAZ AZZZ should try it

I do high order mathematics for a living. Perhaps the Chief and I could talk third order partial differential equations.

No using a Hello Kitty calculator.

You see, your point about me being qualified to run a police department is nearly as ridiculous as Mann running a department.

The one big difference ?

In the case of the t mobile shooting, I'd know enough to have done an IA.

One last thing. If I was Chief, I'd never ever wear a spandex costume to work.