PDA

View Full Version : Lt DP, Lt CSH

04-23-2013, 11:11 AM
Lt DP, it looks like your putting on all the weight again, and Lt CSH, you look like your gaining more? Do you think you are sending a good message to the troops? You cannot be an effective LEO if you can bearly get out of your car, you are failing them as supposed leaders. I see your pics on the MCSO website and I would be ashamed to see myself in this light....

04-23-2013, 06:34 PM
They are great effective leaders, go find something else to ***** at.

04-24-2013, 01:28 AM
They are great effective leaders, go find something else to ***** at.

Effective?????? Hahahahahahahahahaha blah blah... Effective a cleaning plates!!!!

04-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Go ***** at something else. We have better issues to worry about than which lt. cleans dinner plates better. You are probably mad because you have pain in the ass bosses.

04-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Go ***** at something else. We have better issues to worry about than which lt. cleans dinner plates better. You are probably mad because you have pain in the ass bosses.

Did you go to school in the keys??? It appears that way. Trust me, you have nothing better to do.

04-26-2013, 03:39 AM
As someone who used to work for DP, I can tell he's one of the best LEO's in all of the Keys and an excellent supervisor.

04-27-2013, 01:27 AM
As someone who used to work for DP, I can tell he's one of the best LEO's in all of the Keys and an excellent supervisor.

Best? He ok at best. Good guy, but I was stating that he's getting fat again.. Nobody said shit about him as a supervisor. Thanks Richard for the post.

05-05-2013, 07:37 AM
"You cannot be an effective LEO if you can bearly get out of your car, you are failing them as supposed leaders." It looks to me like you are talking about him as a supervisor. Also, you're welcome, who ever you are.

05-05-2013, 10:58 PM
"You cannot be an effective LEO if you can bearly get out of your car, you are failing them as supposed leaders." It looks to me like you are talking about him as a supervisor. Also, you're welcome, who ever you are.
Looks like some bike/foot patrol would help with COP and weight loss.

05-10-2013, 05:07 PM
I bet ya he'll put a beating on your ass anytime, anywhere. Too bad agencies aren't the way they use to be.

:devil: