PDA

View Full Version : Spicing things up a bit.

04-20-2013, 05:20 AM
Criminal Complaint against CCPD Chief Mann and former nucklehead Robert Biondolillo.

April 20, 2013 12:01 am

Mr. Timothy Donnelly and Mr. John Scott;

via email

In a few days, I will be submitting criminal complaints against Coconut Creek Police Chief Michael Mann and former Deputy Chief Robert BionicDildo. In my complaints, I will allege these individuals performed illegal criminal investigations, conspired to cover up their actions, and used threats of intimidation and retaliation to hide their misdeeds.

I’ll also be reaching out to the US Department of Justice.

I’m willing to bet anyone a nice lobster dinner at Morton’s that when the dust settles, we’ll come to realize these two lovebirds are actually shitbirds in disguise.

Best

C

PS Hey Mr, Donnelly, as the county’s leading private corruption fighter, can I ask a favor? Can you assign Mr. David Schulson on the case? Not only is he bad ass, he and I have a great track record together.

It’d be a great feather in our collective cap to take down a couple of cops.

04-20-2013, 01:05 PM
This is the same crap the loser espouses whenever he thinks people arent payiny attention. hes the fat kid on the playground who has no friends so he complains, or threatens to complain. hes like a kid running around pretending to be a superhero, but he's an adult which is scary. why don't you have pics in the web? what r you afraid of charles? you write the fake emails as if they go anywhere. you talk about all the 'good' youve done, yet mysterious;y noone has ever heard of you. you think Mann is scared? of some guy in his basement with too much time on his hands, with a blog.?
Mann has fdle to tap as a resource and shut u down. even rivera is afraid of him and biondolilo. you should be scared of him.
not too smart for a guy that supposedly worked for nasa, or you probably thought your atari was mission control. put up (which u cant) or shut up, but stay off this site for real cops.

your move tough guy

04-20-2013, 01:48 PM
whos more scared steve, you or your handlers. chazz is going to chew them up, and anyone else that was along for it. say goodbye to your daily espresso gatherings and your broom closet. hey did you get those wood floors in there too? glad you drove all those nice new cars, so youll be used to them when you get back to the road

04-20-2013, 02:05 PM
In case you need to be reminded, steve:

In regards to unnecessary and potentially illegal subpoenas, the subpoena for Officer Larry Christopher’s phone records wasn’t the only phone record subpoena that was done by Mann and Biondolillo that was of a questionable nature.

Last year while conducting patrol of the police department compound on a Saturday afternoon, Officer Ed Devivo came upon a vehicle parked in the Chief’s parking space which he did not recognize. In an effort to determine who the vehicle belonged to, Officer Devivo ran a records check of the vehicle tag. The vehicle came back registered to Mann. After dispelling any concern that the vehicle may have belonged to someone else and that an unauthorized person may be in the police department building, Officer Devivo went about continuing his patrol.

That following week Crime Analyst Marti (who Mann bought over from FDLE with him) went about snooping through department employees computer usage as she routinely does and was instructed by Mann and Biondolillo to conduct. When she came upon the fact that Officer Devivo had run Mann’s license plate, Biondolillo started a secret investigation into Officer Devivo’s actions (not an internal affairs investigation – his own secret investigation, as was the case with the Christopher ordeal).

As part of his investigation, Biondolillo ordered Lieutenant Robert Wehmeyer to subpoena Officer Devivo’s phone records. When Lieutenant Wehmeyer questioned the legality of such a subpoena, Biondolillo threatened to fire him if he didn’t comply.

Also, does anyone know why or can guess why Marti is getting court time/standby subpoenas? Who adding her into a report and for what, that she now is collecting o/t fo sitting at a desk pressing enter for forwarded emails........ How is this being allowed. She is a civilian that re-forwards, already forwarded alerts. She snoops in our computers. But court time? I guess the City rally is doing well with money. Remember this when it comes time to negotiate our contract. We'll let you fire Marti (please and thank you) to save the City 100K, plus benefits, car, phone etc. Can we PLEASE have our COLA? Can we please have MORE cops on the road? Can you please stop inventing new positions for cpos to come off the road in the quid pro quo era of this admin?

04-20-2013, 02:08 PM

In regards to unnecessary and potentially illegal subpoenas, the subpoena for Officer Larry Christopher’s phone records wasn’t the only phone record subpoena that was done by Mann and Biondolillo that was of a questionable nature.

Last year while conducting patrol of the police department compound on a Saturday afternoon, Officer Ed Devivo came upon a vehicle parked in the Chief’s parking space which he did not recognize. In an effort to determine who the vehicle belonged to, Officer Devivo ran a records check of the vehicle tag. The vehicle came back registered to Mann. After dispelling any concern that the vehicle may have belonged to someone else and that an unauthorized person may be in the police department building, Officer Devivo went about continuing his patrol.

That following week Crime Analyst Marti (who Mann bought over from FDLE with him) went about snooping through department employees computer usage as she routinely does and was instructed by Mann and Biondolillo to conduct. When she came upon the fact that Officer Devivo had run Mann’s license plate, Biondolillo started a secret investigation into Officer Devivo’s actions (not an internal affairs investigation – his own secret investigation, as was the case with the Christopher ordeal).

As part of his investigation, Biondolillo ordered Lieutenant Robert Wehmeyer to subpoena Officer Devivo’s phone records. When Lieutenant Wehmeyer questioned the legality of such a subpoena, Biondolillo threatened to fire him if he didn’t comply.

Also, does anyone know why or can guess why Marti is getting court time/standby subpoenas? Who adding her into a report and for what, that she now is collecting o/t fo sitting at a desk pressing enter for forwarded emails........ How is this being allowed. She is a civilian that re-forwards, already forwarded alerts. She snoops in our computers. But court time? I guess the City rally is doing well with money. Remember this when it comes time to negotiate our contract. We'll let you fire Marti (please and thank you) to save the City 100K, plus benefits, car, phone etc. Can we PLEASE have our COLA? Can we please have MORE cops on the road? Can you please stop inventing new positions for cpos to come off the road in the quid pro quo era of this admin?

Ultimately, the investigation came to a screeching halt when the facts of the case became public knowledge. Biondolillo continued to try and make a criminal case out of the situation claiming that Officer Devivo conducted an illegal investigation on the chief of police. It wasn’t until things really started to unravel that Biondolillo abandoned his plan to charge Officer Devivo criminally for simply running a tag on a questionable vehicle parked in the police compound. Once the facts came out regarding his investigation, the ethically challenged Mann/Biondolillo scrambled to document the case in an effort to make it look legitimate. Lieutenant Wehmeyer, who was none to pleased about the entire ordeal was left holding the bag on the request to subpoena Officer Devivo’s phone records.

04-20-2013, 02:41 PM
My move?

I've sent Al Capellini, Sylvia Poitier, and Steve Gonot to jail.
Anthony Davis was nailed with a $50,000 fine.
Jon Allen is under investigation by the Miami SAO.
Cedric Thomas is under investigation by the FBI.
And there are *other* ongoing investigations I am sworn not to speak about.

In other words, eat me.

04-20-2013, 02:49 PM
One other thing...

On a bad day, my "blog" receives about 10,000 visitors.

So please, go right ahead and discount me, my work, and my website.

Please. I implore you.

04-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Criminal Complaint against CCPD Chief Mann and former nucklehead Robert Biondolillo.

April 20, 2013 12:01 am Why are you SUPPOSEDLY SENDING THIS ALL IMPORTANT EMAIL at midnight, saturday morning????

Mr. Timothy Donnelly and Mr. John Scott;

via email

In a few days, I will be submitting criminal complaints against Coconut Creek Police Chief Michael Mann and former Deputy Chief Robert BionicDildo. Mann has Rivera backing him, so again, good luck. Biondolilo is nowhere to be found....In my complaints, I will allege these individuals performed illegal criminal investigations, conspired to cover up their actions, and used threats of intimidation and retaliation to hide their misdeeds.

I’ll also be reaching out to the US Department of Justice.this means what exactly-nothing

I’m willing to bet anyone a nice lobster dinner at Morton’s this place closed down years ago-it just doesn't know it. that when the dust settles, we’ll come to realize these two lovebirds are actually shitbirds in disguise.

Best

C

PS Hey Mr, Donnelly, as the county’s leading private corruption fighter, can I ask a favor? Can you assign Mr. David Schulson on the case? Not only is he bad ass, he and I have a great track record together.

It’d be a great feather in our collective cap to take down a couple of bad cops.

04-20-2013, 08:00 PM
You real don't understand investigation. I don't know who will be eating the lobster but I do know Chaz will be eating Crow.

04-20-2013, 08:07 PM
You real don't understand investigation. I don't know who will be eating the lobster but I do know Chaz will be eating Crow.

They were talking about steak, moron. And what does your first statement even mean, besides being illiterate?

04-20-2013, 08:13 PM

They were talking about steak, moron. And what does your first statement even mean, besides being illiterate?

youre not too bright yourself, siince you cant read where the lobster dinner is mentioned. nobody is being investigated, chaz vs fdle = chaz losing, every time. so go away to your own petty blog

04-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Did I miss the memo legalizing crack? That must be it.

This isn't about me v. FDLE. This is the FDLE and me vs. illegal criminal investigations.

Are you suggesting Mann's pull with the FDLE is so great that agency would overlook a crime?

Hence my trial balloons to the SAO, OIG, and DOJ.

Idiots. Clueless idiots here in the comment section. We need to update the TOS and put a minimum IQ (say equal to a bucket of paint) needed to make insipid comments.

04-21-2013, 11:59 AM
Dear Chaz,

Your attempting to communicate with individuals who pride themselves with online degrees from the University of Phoenix. You might have to go Sesame Street for many to understand. I am enjoying the chaos. If this administration has done nothing wrong, then why should it have to worry about an investigation? Unless of course there was criminal activity and abuse of power.

I feel a change in the administration will happen soon. Let's hope it starts with the new DC becoming Chief. He has proven to be intelligent, respectful, and question the dimwitted decisions of the past. He sees the wasteful spending and is attempting to correct the problems.

And fyi this isn't the DC posting. He wouldn't waste his time.

04-21-2013, 01:46 PM
I really liked the bit about Morton's of Chicago being closed. Hahhahaah... Apparently, someone forgot to inform the store in Boca.

When i read that, it became obvious who wrote that comment. A little garden ghome (think the Travelocity fellow) by the name of GaryL.

This fellow, who has quite the collection of tinfoil bonnets, has skipped out paying for his child support these last three years, got picked up by BSO for such, and instead of spending his days finding paying work, takes to following me around the boards, offering drool commentary about my "failings in life."

Hold you head high, I say... I got me a stalker!

What really matters to me, as a barometric gauge of my effort, is to weigh the counter-criticism... Ad hominem attacks, discounting of my work, that sort of stuff.

Here's how you grade it...

Notice that "the Anti-Chaz crowd" doesn't really refute what happened, but rather offer up ideas like "Chaz blows, Chaz sucks, Chaz is a ****."

True, true, and true.

But let's get back to the case at hand.

Did the MannDildo dream team do shit they weren't supposed to do? Did they cover it up? Did they threaten folks with loss of job and dragging families thru the ringer?

Whether or not 3 people, or 30,000 people visit my blog doesn't matter. Who I worked for in the past has no bearing on the problem at hand. If Morton's is still in business, or was bought out by Cracker Barrel, will not sway the investigators.

I've met many many times with the folks at the SAO. They love me. Have Jeanette call down and speak to her former colleagues about moi. Then prepare to shit yourself when you hear, "We love Chaz. He brings us complaints that are data driven within the four corners of the document."

Same thing with the OIG. Ask Team Scott. They'll tell you I bring them the Glen Cary leads.

Ring over to the DOJ. I just helped them nail a fellow stealing grant money.

And if, and that's a big if, you do all this, then ask yourself one final question.

Why am I throwing rocks at Chaz, when he's doing the exact job we want all of our citizen's to do -- aka hold those in charge accountable.

I opine, if you a tosser (of stones that is), you are either in my reticle, or like GaryL, too stupid, too jealous, and too myopic to know any better.

But, WTF do I know.

I'm just the New Times 2010 Activist of the Year.

04-21-2013, 02:43 PM
I really liked the bit about Morton's of Chicago being closed. Hahhahaah... Apparently, someone forgot to inform the store in Boca.

When i read that, it became obvious who wrote that comment. A little garden ghome (think the Travelocity fellow) by the name of GaryL.

This fellow, who has quite the collection of tinfoil bonnets, has skipped out paying for his child support these last three years, got picked up by BSO for such, and instead of spending his days finding paying work, takes to following me around the boards, offering drool commentary about my "failings in life."

Hold you head high, I say... I got me a stalker!

What really matters to me, as a barometric gauge of my effort, is to weigh the counter-criticism... Ad hominem attacks, discounting of my work, that sort of stuff.

Here's how you grade it...

Notice that "the Anti-Chaz crowd" doesn't really refute what happened, :oops: but rather offer up ideas like "Chaz blows, Chaz sucks, Chaz is a ****."

True, true, and true.

But let's get back to the case at hand.

Did the MannDildo dream team do shit they weren't supposed to do? Did they cover it up? :twisted: Did they threaten folks with loss of job and dragging families thru the ringer?

Whether or not 3 people, or 30,000 people visit my blog doesn't matter. Who I worked for in the past has no bearing on the problem at hand. If Morton's is still in business, or was bought out by Cracker Barrel, will not sway the investigators.

I've met many many times with the folks at the SAO. They love me. Have Jeanette call down and speak to her former colleagues about moi. Then prepare to shit yourself when you hear, "We love Chaz. He brings us complaints that are data driven within the four corners of the document." :shock:

Same thing with the OIG. Ask Team Scott. They'll tell you I bring them the Glen Cary leads. :shock:

Ring over to the DOJ. I just helped them nail a fellow stealing grant money. :shock:

And if, and that's a big if, you do all this, then ask yourself one final question.

Why am I throwing rocks at Chaz, when he's doing the exact job we want all of our citizen's to do -- aka hold those in charge accountable. (If you think Chaz is wrong-perhaps those who do will remember the Ethics class WE ALL HAD to sit through, brought to us directly, in our faces by Mann/Biondolilo. Ethics and Biondolillo chould only be in the same sentence when you refer to the lack of. Gee wiz, I will hire my psycho buddy as my #2, even though he was Federally indicted AND never cleared (1st one ended in mistrial-THAT AINT ACQUITED folks), and then I will have him teach ETHICS to a department that didn't have problems, until they were CREATED. You want ethics from a MANN that hit-and-run, $1000's in damage, doesn't report it in Margate, then only has a PROPERTY DAMAGE report done....!?!? THESE are the ethics?)

I opine, if you a tosser (of stones that is), you are either in my reticle, or like GaryL, too stupid, too jealous, and too myopic to know any better.

But, WTF do I know.

I'm just the New Times 2010 Activist of the Year.

#YOUGOTOWNED

04-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Why cant Christopher, Cuddeaback and Freemen sue the city , Mann and Dildo?

04-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Why cant Christopher, Cuddeaback and Freemen sue the city , Mann and Dildo?

They can and they should. There's a hidden policy that says the department can run your license to make sure you are not suspended, as this is part of beng 'fit for duty'.

However, like a drug test, it is either RANDOM (which means R A N D O M - not selectively random) or it must be done in a yearly audit for ALL, at the same time, every year, or every 6 months or whatever the time span, as long as it can be shown it wasn't done pursuant to nefarious intentions..............

04-21-2013, 08:25 PM
I really like how these Mann worshipers talk of ethics? What a joke? Lets think back to all this nasty stuff they have done....and now with this new Eberly accident this past Friday and they are trying to cover it up. How is that ethical? Because she has a last chance agreement.....

04-21-2013, 08:49 PM
I really like how these Mann worshipers talk of ethics? What a joke? Lets think back to all this nasty stuff they have done....and now with this new Eberly accident this past Friday and they are trying to cover it up. How is that ethical? Because she has a last chance agreement.....

WHAT !?!?!?

04-21-2013, 10:01 PM

WHAT !?!?!?

Start at 3:51 please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvsz2ugFo-E

04-22-2013, 12:06 AM
Stop with the stupid you tube and tell us what really happened please............

04-22-2013, 12:18 AM
Stop with the stupid you tube and tell us what really happened please............

Not that difficult. She hit a school bus....yes a big yellow school bus and the powers to be are trying to cover it up...Read.

04-22-2013, 12:34 AM

Not that difficult. She hit a school bus....yes a big yellow school bus and the powers to be are trying to cover it up...Read chaz Stephens blog.

Yes, its already public info, yes this the real deal. So stop your whining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWXgGDLRzm4

04-22-2013, 01:36 AM
Lets see how this plays out. The started immediately on the scene. Reports will be written, rewritten, rewritten again until history is completely rewritten. Ask Capt. F about that.

04-22-2013, 02:52 AM
Lets see how this plays out. The cover-up started immediately on the scene. Reports will be written, rewritten, rewritten again until history is completely rewritten. Speaking of rewritten, how many times were people ordered to rewrite/revise reports in the Cudde DUI case? Ask Capt. F :twisted: about that.

Please stop with the cover-up accusations. We all should have learned the FDLE way on investigations: pre-investigation, pre-preliminary investigation, unofficial lets-see-what-we-can-do-before-its-found-out investigation, well-we're-found-out-so-lets-start-really investigating, who took my white-out!?, actual investigation, and post-haste cover-up investi-DAMMIT!!!-what-the-hell !!................. :roll:

Thankfully she will have the FULL support of her Union, especially since the VP of the Broward PBA works so closely with the Chief..... :lol:

Oh, wait a minute, last-chance..........what !?!?! :shock:

04-22-2013, 03:34 AM
So what's the point of having a last chance agreement if it's just complete bullshit. I think this Chief should teach ethics to the new cadets down at the Academy.

04-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Let me see if I got this straight. We are all PBA members and we would be against the chief if he finds a way to cut one of our members a breaK?????? And the chief would then be unethical if he choose not to enforce a last chance agreement and fire our officer because the only damage done was a scratch on the other cars bumper???????? I am confused so what you all seem to be saying is the PBA position should be to make sure that the last chance agreement should be strictly enforced and not take into consideration the actual intent of the agreement. If this is the way you really see things then screw the PBA I will take my chances with the chief every time. But I really don't think that's going to be the PBA stand at least I hope not.

The haters in this department have no shame whatsoever. They are trying to convince us that the if the chief try's to do the right thing he is WRONG. Sorry chief the department scum want you to play a game you cant possibly win....Wow.

Just to get back to the facts, the officer in question did not hit a big yellow school bus or total her car. This was a tap on a bumper no damage to the patrol car and a scratch yes a scratch on the other cars bumper. A traffic Sgt was assigned by a higher up to take a report even though the other driver did not want a report taken..hmmm no cover up there.

Whether you like the officer or not she is still a sister officer and I will be behind the PBA 100 percent as they fight for her to keep her job. Shame on any officer who doesn't feel the same way.

04-22-2013, 12:46 PM
While I agree with your point, what seems to be lost on you is how discipline has been handed out by this Chief. If he (or his minions) like you, then he tries to find a way around proper discipline. If they don't care for you, he brings down his full wrath upon you, even going as far as to act unethically and some may say illegally.

04-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Pardon me for intruding on your moral relativism.

You say tap, I say hit...

What buggers the imagination is how someone could tap/hit a 30 foot long vehicle that is painted BRIGHT YELLOW.

And damage was caused. You might say minimal, but damage was still caused. Caused because of the vehicle being tapped/hit.

Making this, how many times again that a vehicles been tapped/hit? I've seemed to have lost count.

And again, what if Little Johnny was just "tapped" with a bumper? If Eberly can't avoid missing something 30 feet long and ten feet tall, what chance does a 60 pound 3rd grader have when Lesley's behind the wheel?

Stick that in your PBA peace pipe -- and then shove it up your ass.

04-22-2013, 01:10 PM
She didn't hit a 30 ft yellow school bus you nimrod she tapped the bumper of a car... Go back to your blog where u can really misrepresent the facts

04-22-2013, 01:13 PM
So I am glad we agreed Leslie Eberly hit another vehicle.

So then, can we agree she's violated her last chance agreement?

And in conclusion, why hasn't she been terminated?

04-22-2013, 01:24 PM
To not confused, what the hell are you talking about. All the people who misused data (6 so far) bases got 2 days off, except for you got one day off. got a break from this chief on his 1st DUI by not being fired. got several breaks and only got 2 weeks. I can't argue with you because all you do complain when the rest of us just do our jobs.
And to Chaz I am a proud PBA member we all put ourselves in harms way every day, what have you ever done except try and tear down our profession. Go back to your blog

04-22-2013, 01:33 PM
What am I?

I am a taxpayer... Who you are sworn to protect and serve.

Now go get me some donuts and STFU.

04-22-2013, 01:38 PM
And your statement, "Who are you to question us", is actually a 9th grade attempt at a logical fallacy.

Called the false dilemma -- you are either with us, or against us. Leaving no room for debate (at least in your mind).

I am very appreciative of the efforts of my local law enforcement officers. I am thankful for their service.

A couple of things.

1. You are paid to be in harm's way. If that is now bothersome to you, find a new gig.
2. Is there no room for debate? A third possibility? Not against you, not with you, but somewhere in between?

Is the public not supposed to question LEO? Should we just give up all of our rights, our critical thinking, and analytical abilities -- based solely on the fact we're not members of the PBA?

Fine. Then we'll take our ****ing tax dollars and go elsewhere.

In the end, you work for us, not the other way around.

04-22-2013, 03:15 PM
She didn't hit a 30 ft yellow school bus you nimrod she tapped the bumper of a car... Go back to your blog where u can really misrepresent the facts

:cop: Was it not part of the last chance agreement that she have no more accidents? First at the station, then to the school....hello if you can't even get out of the school driveway without hitting something? Come on wake up this is ridiculous.

04-22-2013, 03:27 PM
Let me see if I got this straight. We are all PBA members and we would be against the chief if he finds a way to cut one of our members a breaK?????? And the chief would then be unethical if he choose not to enforce a last chance agreement and fire our officer because the only damage done was a scratch on the other cars bumper???????? I am confused so what you all seem to be saying is the PBA position should be to make sure that the last chance agreement should be strictly enforced and not take into consideration the actual intent of the agreement. If this is the way you really see things then screw the PBA I will take my chances with the chief every time. But I really don't think that's going to be the PBA stand at least I hope not.No, I read this as: the P B A was in AGREEMENT with Lesley signing the last-chance. Essentially you helped end her career by giving up all of her rights. You saw the way was stepping on people, wanted no part of it and took the easy way out. They were mocking the PBA.

The haters in this department have no shame whatsoever. They are trying to convince us that the if the chief try's to do the right thing he is WRONG. Sorry chief the department scum want you to play a game you cant possibly win....Wow. backed himself into a corner with the years of intimidation and misapplication of discipline. The chief did this all on his own, he made the rules, and yes, in the end, he will be wrong if he does fire her (a bump is hardly a $6000+ accident), or if he doesn't (HER continuation of making the same mistake numerous times, obvious fact she CAN'T drive a police car, YOU advised HER to sign the last-chance agreement) Wouldn't then ALL last-chance agreements be worthless if even ONE is not enforced?

Just to get back to the facts, the officer in question did not hit a big yellow school bus or total her car. This was a tap on a bumper no damage to the patrol car and a scratch yes a scratch on the other cars bumper. A traffic Sgt was assigned by a higher up to take a report even though the other driver did not want a report taken..hmmm no cover up there. Facts? This is too goofy to dignify. But I will. embraces FACTS depending on which officer it applies to, period. Everyone knows walked Biondolillo's dogs while he was on vacation. She was on duty. She drove out of the city, out of the limits of where we are allowed to drive, never called it out on the radio, etc. Wanna apply your fact-based logic to that one. Didn't see any charges or I.A. for that...and there are more incidents as well.

Whether you like the officer or not she is still a sister officer and I will be behind the PBA 100 percent as they fight for her to keep her job. Shame on any officer who doesn't feel the same way.
Nobody said they don't like her. This is a debate about fairness and how investigations were mishandled by the top, and the twisting of policy with the application of discipline across the board.

04-22-2013, 03:48 PM
To not confused, what the hell are you talking about. All the people who misused data (6 so far) bases got 2 days off, except for You sgt freeman you got one day off. got a break from this chief on his 1st DUI by not being fired. got several breaks and only got 2 weeks. I can't argue with you because all you do complain when the rest of us just do our jobs.
And to Chaz I am a proud PBA member we all put ourselves in harms way every day, what have you ever done except try and tear down our profession. Go back to your blog

To this author, I ask you.
Ask Barclay, Markland, Cuddeback, Tabel, Corey, Yacobellis, Freeman, Christopher, (did I miss anybody) what these breaks you think they got. It hasn't been fair at all.

Why would a misdemeanor, plead to no contest, need to get Cudde fired? By that logic alone Lesley should be gone.

Yac got 2 weeks for violating 2 policies, the state cleared him, what more do you want to see happen to your 'brother' in law enforcement.

Christopher ran 1 VIN. Freeman ran 1 VIN.
A VIN verification WE do every day for everyone else, so where was the break, when the discipline shouldn't have been there to start.

We don't put ourselves in harms way every day, be real. And if you still disagree, then again, by your logic, Lesley should be gone because harm is her behind the wheel of a police car. I am sure you meant the violent part of our job. But if someone can't make it out of a parking lot to get to the shooting, then, by your logic, she should be gone.

Speaking of big breaks. Lesley was seen by an on-duty sgt sitting in her police car NOT responding to a domestic, even though she said she was responding on the police radio. I remember. It was short manning that night. She was in Zone 4. She stayed parked, while a south end car responded and got to country lakes first, way before her. Many Many minutes went by til she was called on it by the sgt. So be careful espousing about being in harm's way.

04-22-2013, 03:58 PM
What have I done?

Do more research about me, then come back with that same stupid ****ing question, and I'll straighten you out.

If you have to ask, you're either (a) ignorant, or (b) worried that I'll end up costing you your job.

04-22-2013, 04:26 PM
The person did not want to make a report? Really? Don't confuse the victim having empathy for Lesley with not wanting to make a report. Why is Lesley even telling the victim her situation regarding possible termination, etc? Is that appropriate? This type of crash would have been handled on a crash report for anyone else involved in the same incident. FYI repainting a bumper on a new vehicle is probably a 1000k or better. Anyone else would have also been issued a citation. This is another quid pro quo situation for lap dog and what he can do for. Who in there right mind thinks she should be retained? Please!

04-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Can they reassign her to dispatch with dispatch pay?

04-22-2013, 05:12 PM
>> And to Chaz I am a proud PBA member

Does such blind adoration preclude you from knowing right from wrong? When you applied for membership, did you relinquish your moral compass? Assuming, of course, you had one to begin with.

As to being a member, or in case not a member, of the PBA... Are we to assume, since you carry the card, you are somehow better able to judge your colleague's actions?

I argue not, as I often hear about "the brotherhood." Bros before hos, that sort of thing.

It would seem you'd be the less likely to offer an unbiased opinion (even less unbiased if you happened to be married to the officer in question).

Here's what I offer in the mix.

I can get the counter-Mann conversation going. I can ask the questions -- that are being asked in private -- out in the open.

What's the Chief going to do? Drag me behind his close door, threaten me with my job, and offer veiled threats regarding my family?

Good luck on that... Let me know how that works out for you.

Notwithstanding the fact that sort of shit doesn't faze me in the least, I am also located many leagues away from CC. So you'll need to send a plane ticket.

04-22-2013, 06:29 PM
This is becoming tiresome. Most posters here seem to be very short sighted. i don't mean on memory, I mean the bigger picture.

You have Lesley, whatever you may think of her, she is a police officer. she is not out to hurt anyone. She made a mistake. Her driving sucks. Apply that to us that can't write reports, can't investigate, anything else we may do wrong again and again. Do you want to be called out on this site, want to see your name muddied?

True she never should have signed a last chance agreement. i also blame PBA Dan, just a tad more. He was a rep and is still a PBA rep. HE should have known better than most NOT to sign rights away. That check just bounced. HE should be ashamed. Rod and the PBA should be ashamed. If they had decent attorneys, that never would have happened. But it did.

The bigger picture is Mann, who still needs to go. Marti needs to go with him. Feisthammel needed to go 10 years ago.

We got real lucky with DC Greg Lees and Jeannette Camacho. Both are really good people, positive poeple that truly want to make a difference for thie department, in a great way. FYI on Camacho, she is very personable and approachable. She didn't F with taco's investigation at all. There is no animosity there, just ask. I believe they are what the future is for this department. Professional, honest and caring. We all need to show them that we are too. Lesley's incident will play out, and we will move on. If she's still here great. If not, don't tread on that person. It was still a mistake. We all make them, some more than others. Let's not lose sight of the bigger picture. Mann needs to go. Marti serves no purpose in any way for this department. Linda handles the crime stats for UCR, and a monkey can press 'ENTER' to forward an email/crime alert/bolo. Don't replace either, cause we are already top-heavy in management anyway. With all the benefits that come with their jobs, that is a 300K savings. Get 2 more cops, newer cars, whatever. But more importantly, get rid of the stale bread and start fresh.

04-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Interesting read:

/instamaos/lesley-eberly/#disqus_thread

04-23-2013, 12:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPrqrxpooCI

04-23-2013, 01:25 AM
>> And to Chaz I am a proud PBA member

Does such blind adoration preclude you from knowing right from wrong? When you applied for membership, did you relinquish your moral compass? Assuming, of course, you had one to begin with.

As to being a member, or in case not a member, of the PBA... Are we to assume, since you carry the card, you are somehow better able to judge your colleague's actions?

I argue not, as I often hear about "the brotherhood." Bros before hos, that sort of thing.

It would seem you'd be the less likely to offer an unbiased opinion (even less unbiased if you happened to be married to the officer in question).

Here's what I offer in the mix.

I can get the counter-Mann conversation going. I can ask the questions -- that are being asked in private -- out in the open.

What's the Chief going to do? Drag me behind his close door, threaten me with my job, and offer veiled threats regarding my family?

Good luck on that... Let me know how that works out for you.

Notwithstanding the fact that sort of shit doesn't faze me in the least, I am also located many leagues away from CC. So you'll need to send a plane ticket.

http://iupa.org/

Welcome To I.U.P.A.
What is the I.U.P.A. ?

The International Union of Police Associations is the only AFL-CIO union chartered exclusively for law enforcement and law enforcement support personnel.

The AFL-CIO affiliation places I.U.P.A. in a position of strength within the labor movement. While I.U.P.A.’s officers, active and retired law enforcement officers, fight to improve the lives of their brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I.U.P.A. works to improve legislation that protects and affects public safety officers, as well as representing the needs of law enforcement officers and support personnel, whether that be for better equipment, more staff or a fair wage.

Legal

The I.U.P.A. is committed to aggressively using the law to advance the interests of law enforcement employees. I.U.P.A.’s General Counsel is Kevin F. Boyle [biography] . I.U.P.A.’s Associate General Counsel is Ryan Burton [biography]. The General Counsel’s office:
•Provides training to union leaders and attorneys on law enforcement representation.
•Furnishes regular Legal Updates to I.U.P.A. attorneys and union leaders on new developments of interest to the law enforcement profession.
•Publishes articles and pamphlets educating law enforcement officers and union leaders on law enforcement representation.
•Renders assistance to local unions on lawsuits of interest to the law enforcement profession.
•Represents parties, and files amicus briefs, in cases of interest to the law enforcement profession in the U.S. Supreme Court and other appellate courts.
•Maintains a collection of briefs and pleadings for use by I.U.P.A. leaders and attorneys in litigation.

I.U.P.A. also provides additional legal services to local unions in the Full Service Program.

For further information on all the legal services, including full-service legal, please contact Kevin Boyle, I.U.P.A. General Counsel, by phone at 941-487-2560 or via e-mail at gcounsel@iupa.org

04-23-2013, 03:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNWolhjdo

05-03-2013, 10:36 PM

Check the facts before you post: Devivo was caught running a bunch of people (including other cops) in DAVID because Wehmeyer did a random search and found it...then he was ordered to check everything else. Marti is a civilian and cannot/does not get standby pay/ot for subpoenas and doesn't have a city car...but 100K?...really?...she's OVERPAID!

05-03-2013, 11:57 PM

Check the facts before you post: Devivo was caught running a bunch of people (including other cops) in DAVID because Wehmeyer did a random search and found it...then he was ordered to check everything else. Marti is a civilian and cannot/does not get standby pay/ot for subpoenas and doesn't have a city car...but 100K?...really?...she's OVERPAID!

Fact Checker is not so factual. DeVivo's IA was a spin off of the criminal investigation Biondolillo was doing on Cuddeback. Nice try at rewriting history. Get a copy of the IA or talk to DeVivo if you need further proof.

05-04-2013, 12:47 AM

Check the facts before you post: Devivo was caught running a bunch of people (including other cops) in DAVID because Wehmeyer did a random search Wehmeyer did NOT do a random search, twit. THIS is the one of a few Marti duties. However, in Devivi's case, it WAS due to relating to Cuddeback, period. and found it...then he was ordered to check everything else. Marti is a civilian you are attempting to promulgate that civilians do not get/cannot get subpoenas, which is also not true. If she completes a photo-line-up or, is the adminastrator for DAVID/NCIC/TARs, etc, then she can get a subpoena if she was the one that found itand cannot/does not get standby pay/ot for subpoenas and doesn't have a city car...but 100K?...really?...she's OVERPAID! She forwards email from FDLE, her alma mater. She is very much over-paid

05-04-2013, 10:39 AM

Check the facts before you post: Devivo was caught running a bunch of people (including other cops) in DAVID because Wehmeyer did a random search Wehmeyer did NOT do a random search, twit. THIS is the one of a few Marti duties. However, in Devivi's case, it WAS due to relating to Cuddeback, period. and found it...then he was ordered to check everything else. Marti is a civilian you are attempting to promulgate that civilians do not get/cannot get subpoenas, which is also not true. If she completes a photo-line-up or, is the adminastrator for DAVID/NCIC/TARs, etc, then she can get a subpoena if she was the one that found itand cannot/does not get standby pay/ot for subpoenas and doesn't have a city car...but 100K?...really?...she's OVERPAID! She forwards email from FDLE, her alma mater. She is very much over-paid

(6) MISUSE OF PUBLIC POSITION.--No public officer, employee of an agency, or local government attorney shall corruptly use or attempt to use his or her official position or any property or resource which may be within his or her trust, or perform his or her official duties, to secure a special privilege, benefit, or exemption for himself, herself, or others

112.3187 Adverse action against employee for disclosing information of specified nature prohibited; employee remedy and relief.--

(1) SHORT TITLE.--Sections 112.3187-112.31895 may be cited as the "Whistle-blower's Act."

(2) LEGISLATIVE INTENT.--It is the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against an employee who reports to an appropriate agency violations of law on the part of a public employer or independent contractor that create a substantial and specific danger to the public's health, safety, or welfare. It is further the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against any person who discloses information to an appropriate agency alleging improper use of governmental office, gross waste of funds, or any other abuse or gross neglect of duty on the part of an agency, public officer, or employee.

(e) "Gross mismanagement" means a continuous pattern of managerial abuses, wrongful or arbitrary and capricious actions, or fraudulent or criminal conduct which may have a substantial adverse economic impact.

05-04-2013, 05:40 PM
By the way, what was the criminal investigation Biondillio was doing on Cuddeback? HMMMMMMM very interesting.

05-04-2013, 08:10 PM
By the way, what was the criminal investigation Biondillio was doing on Cuddeback? HMMMMMMM very interesting.

Remind me again... What agency picked up the BionicDildo after he left?

It's not Space Camp, was it?

05-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Chaz how much did Abliet and Albano pay you to stay on Coconut Creek Pd and the City Mgr???

05-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Chaz how much did Abliet and Albano pay you to stay on Coconut Creek Pd and the City Mgr???

Not ****ing enough. Care to make a donation?

Women In Distress of Broward County, Inc.
P. O. Box 50187
Lighthouse Point, FL 33074

05-05-2013, 09:47 PM
has no business being a cop. Plain and simple. I think anyone who knows him and his history, knows he has no business making competent, legal decisions. He was looking for dirt on cops and cops family members. He bragged about it. He wasn't the only one though misusing the system.

05-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Here's a ****ing brilliant idea... how about CCPD off load all its ****ing garbage cops, which we all can think of a few... pill head one, maybe sgt. Catastropy ( maximum), Capt. 30 yrs? And hire real candidates off the hiring list that aren't family friends or have questionable backgrounds. Maybe CCPD should invest in quality and not the cheapest applicate. But that would only make sense.

05-06-2013, 01:39 AM
has no business being a cop. Plain and simple. I think anyone who knows him and his history, knows he has no business making competent, legal decisions. He was looking for dirt on cops and cops family members. He bragged about it. He wasn't the only one though misusing the system.

Ah, so you want to pick on and lie about , who has done NOTHING with the hurt that has been promulgated in this department............? Captain Feisthammel too? which you are right about, the guy is a cancer, just not as fast spreading as..........

I notice you didn't defend Chief Michael Mann, Brandy Delvecchio, , Daniel Rush, Carol Ann Bown, Dominic Coppola, Ryan Marken.................

So, per you, we can get rid of those too...................?

How about this:
We can re-try, just because, but we can finally bring everyone else named to the same trial............yea, we'll see how they fare..........****ing idiot, please let that happen!

05-06-2013, 04:04 AM

**** you. is fine, just like most of us. he has a good history, much better than the excement that is already listed on these posts. so again, **** you. nice try to sway or distract, but we really know and aren't as naive or siomple minded as you. again, go **** yourself, mann, marti, coppola, marken, delvecchio, or whomever. all of our shit stinks, its just all in relation to our job function. top cops gets first flush. so gi **** yourself. cause youre next

05-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Wow, try not to make it so apparent next time that your posting.

05-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Who else but would defend himself with so many **** yous. The grammar isn't much different from one of his reports either. Be careful who you are referring to as excrement.