PDA

View Full Version : Lights & siren

04-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Code 3 to the airport? To pick up equipment for the hockey team? Are you guys for real? Very unprofessional , never expected from sunrise pd. wow!, am baffled.

04-20-2013, 02:25 AM
This really isn't a big deal. You have other departments doing all sorts of corrupt actions and you feel the need to complain on a forum about what SPD did? I will entertain your position and say that yes they were "so wrong" in doing so what action would you want taken? Termination? Suspension? C'mon man...I'm sure those TWO individuals (not the entire department) that did such a HEINOUS act were spoken to and an event like that won't occur again. It's over. Done. In the past. I never post but I really felt the need to defend the department that has been providing such great protection to my family for the past seven years and to tell you to straighten out your priorities and be glad that SPD's "worst" action was providing excellent service for the BB&T Center/Florida Panthers. More important things to worry about...like taxes...

11-11-2013, 05:54 AM
We at sunrise love to CAter our home team ( Florida Panthers) , whatever they need they get. If it means bending the rules, we will break it if need so. Panthers are our bread and butter as far as off duty a Details. It is , what it is. Sorry Mr. Citizen.