PDA

View Full Version : TOS Violations

04-17-2013, 01:42 AM
So Mod...

If I posted my criminal complaints I filed against your boss, Chief Mann, here on LeoAffairs, is that a violation of the TOS?

Am I slamming him?
Defaming him?
Libeling him?
Or the such?

Not that it really matters, I'm just curious to see how one-sided this entire sordid affair is...

Hugs.

C

04-17-2013, 02:48 AM
Mod, if there are actual charges listed, fairs fair, like you keep responding over and over again. Do what's fair and right, and if what Chaz is saying is correct, and you still edit it, we know you a shill for Admin. So i guess we'll see. Or maybe you can start planning your second career as a civil FDLE investigator, like Frank, Marilyn, over paid secratary like Marti Nabut-Dee, or criminal-activist like huerta-whatever.....

Or maybe you all can go work at T Mobil :evil:

04-17-2013, 02:56 AM
Screw the TOS violations MOD, let this one play out, or you might be subject to protecting those under the microscope too...........this was from another poest you seem to have delelted onc already. (Yes, we copy then repaste them.....)

Re: never forget

by Guest » 04/16/13 21:54:02

Friend who knows wrote:Do you really not understand investigations, there is nothing, I repeat nothing wrong with the way telephone records got subpoenaed. The SAO had to be made fully aware of all the reasons involved. Lt Wehmeyer is not stupid he would never sign the affidavit on an investigation if he was convinced it was illegal. If you don't believe me ask him and stop all the stupid comments.

No one said Rob signed the affadivit.Weird how it seems Rob Weymeyer waited 20 years to finally do the right thing. Way To Go Rob! In fact, he is the ONLY ONE that stood up to Biondolillo and Chief Mann before HE himself was threatened. You spinning is so stupid and pointless. This is how Mann works. He has other people doing his dirty work so he can say he never did it himself, kinda like, you know, a go between, plausible deniability. But that doesn't matter, he is responsible for ALL of it, as everyone is under HIS command. But so long as Dave Rivera supports him, people like you and he, or perhaps you are the same, will continue to spoin your lies to prolong your sorryful existence. You make your family proud, I am sure. You all have nothing better to do than destroy hard working cops in a great city. Shame on you.

04-17-2013, 03:19 AM
Screw the TOS violations MOD, let this one play out, or you might be subject to protecting those under the microscope too...........this was from another poest you seem to have delelted onc already. (Yes, we copy then repaste them.....)

Re: never forget

by Guest » 04/16/13 21:54:02

Friend who knows wrote:Do you really not understand investigations, there is nothing, I repeat nothing wrong with the way telephone records got subpoenaed.I do understand, as I have been doing them for over 15 years. You were asked for the specific justufcation for the specific investigation for Freeman, christopher, devivo, etc. So give it. Once again, there were NO criminal charges,therefore, subpoena is not necessary. The subpoena for phone records would come when there is a filing, but there wasn't. It does not add ANYTHING to the probable cause for a warrant if you say, we want to know if Larry spoke to Curt. The SAO had to be made fully aware of all the reasons involved. 1.How do you know this? And what is FULLY AWARE, were there other, non-existent charges to falsey support a subpoena? Lt Wehmeyer is not stupid he would never sign the affidavit on an investigation if he was convinced it was illegal. AGAIN, HE NEVER SIGNED IT, COMPLAINED ABOUT MANN'S ORDER TO SIGN IT, AND WAS THREATENED BY BIONDOLILLO WHEN HE REFUSED. If you don't believe me ask him and stop all the stupid comments. You seem to know more, although you're not sharing, so please enlighten us, otherwise stay at FOX News/BROOM-CAR CLOSET and keep lying

No one said Rob signed the affadivit.Weird how it seems Rob Weymeyer waited 20 years to finally do the right thing. Way To Go Rob! In fact, he is the ONLY ONE that stood up to Biondolillo and Chief Mann before HE himself was threatened. You spinning is so stupid and pointless. This is how Mann works. He has other people doing his dirty work so he can say he never did it himself, kinda like, you know, a go between, plausible deniability. But that doesn't matter, he is responsible for ALL of it, as everyone is under HIS command. But so long as Dave Rivera supports him, people like you and he, or perhaps you are the same, will continue to spoin your lies to prolong your sorryful existence. You make your family proud, I am sure. You all have nothing better to do than destroy hard working cops in a great city. Shame on you.

04-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Chaz is sometimes not polite.
Chaz is sometimes crude.
Chaz sometimes has no moral filter.

Chaz has good taste in music.
Chaz is 98% right. (1% for buying Pabst Blue Ribbon, thus giving them a profit + 1% for the advertisment value of displaying PBR cans)
Chaz is not afraid, doesn't care what you think, probably has some form of Asperger's, although the hot waitress doesn't seem to mind.
Chaz rescues dogs.

I'd say the good outweigh the ugly. The bad just need to go. Car guy, Admin, City Manager #1 and #2.

RIP
Lee Van Cleef

04-17-2013, 03:37 AM
[quote="DESERTFOX"]Chaz is sometimes not polite.
Chaz is sometimes crude.
Chaz sometimes has no moral filter.

Chaz has good taste in music.
Chaz is 98% right. (1% for buying Pabst Blue Ribbon, thus giving them a profit + 1% for the advertisment value of displaying PBR cans)
Chaz is not afraid, doesn't care what you think, probably has some form of Asperger's, although the hot waitress doesn't seem to mind.
Chaz rescues dogs.

I'd say the good CHAZZoutweigh the ugly CHAZZ. The bad just need to go. Car guy, Admin, City Manager #1 and #2.

LOVE YA
Clint
Eli
Lee

04-17-2013, 03:55 AM
Very cool!

don't forget:

Blondie
Tuco
Angel Eyes

!!!!!!!!!!!!