PDA

View Full Version : The Most Evil Man on the Planet

04-10-2013, 01:47 PM
This should serve as a wake up call to Doral PD. Your department has been established since 2003 and you have never had a page or forum on this site until Blom is hired. He has finally reached his ultimate goal, which was to become a chief of police at all costs. This man has hurt so many people along the way-friends and others-it simply does not matter to Richie.
While at the City, he became involved in political coup attempts on chiefs and mayors. Then he left us and went to School Board and backstabbed the chief that brought him over. He came back to us and brought some Mickey Mouse major with him from School Board that we plan to dump back onto their lap. Throughout his entire career, he has been a fraud and a liar.
Congratulations Doral PD and get ready. Let's see...he probably walks around holding an oversized coffee mug saying,"Hey Big Guy" to everyone shaking hands. His cologne lingers in the room long after he has gone (that is a stench). Doral PD was never in the news prior to this and now you will stay in the news. Big guy will be used by the city manager to take out any threats to the regime. He talks a mean game and will make promises that will fall short. Have fun with that.

Richie is a regular visitor, blogger and poster on this site so hello Big Guy. :cop:

Bad hire...Bad man :devil:

04-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Get off this site you demoted loser. LOL

04-11-2013, 02:23 AM
This Blom comes into Doral and looks everyone in the eye and tells all of the officers that no one will be terminated, just do your job. Also tells everyone he will promote from within and any Miami personnel wanting to be hired at Doral,will have to start as Junior Officers.

He promotes Seiglie (Shorty), who has only been in Doral 4 months to Captain, (The guy civil service rank has never been nothing but a sergeant). He brings over some little smurf named Vega and makes him the XO, and now he brings in some guy named Tapanes as a Lieutenant. He fires 4 senior Doral Officers just because Blom is a paranoid individual and wants his Miami Mafia boys surrounding him. And it's not over. Doral PD, get ready, Blom is a coward and a politician and you will rarely see him at the station, he's too busy at city hall following Carollo. More Miami boys still to come. And by the way, watch out for that Gary King... he is evil.

04-16-2013, 01:18 PM
That's so funny, but true. These idiots treat Carollo as if he was a rock star. They follow Carollo around like lost puppies. Disgusting. They don't have an ounce of dignity among them. Too bad Doral does not have an Al Crespo, he would have a field day.

04-17-2013, 12:28 AM

Good for the Big Guy. I heard the four slugs that he got rid of should have been fired for gross incompetence. Especially when it came to finding assault rifles being stored in the stairwells and giving out fully Automatic weapons to part time reserves. What a bunch of clowns. My question is " why didn't the big guy fire them for that instead of letting them resign"? If you ask me he went easy on those slugs.

04-17-2013, 12:30 AM
I agree. Those guys should have been arrested not fired.

04-26-2013, 06:11 PM
RICHIE MAMA TRANCA

04-26-2013, 06:12 PM

Good for the Big Guy. I heard the four slugs that he got rid of should have been fired for gross incompetence. Especially when it came to finding assault rifles being stored in the stairwells and giving out fully Automatic weapons to part time reserves. What a bunch of clowns. My question is " why didn't the big guy fire them for that instead of letting them resign"? If you ask me he went easy on those slugs.

Go Big Guy! You da Man!

04-27-2013, 01:34 AM
You have no idea what those guys where! Kiss ass want be command staff. Gulla the IA, did his IA cases on rumors, I thought they where on facts! You had Gracias who was behind the scene trying to **** other officers, you have Perez that was incompetent you should have seen all the stuff he never completed, WOW, and you have Alfaro, the guy who goes and plays both sides! At least now we can do our jobs without being in fear that those 4 assholes where going to fire us because we weren't on there side.

Go Big Guy! You da Man!

04-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Big Guy is turning this department into a real functioning agency. The best thing he did was get rid of those self serving slugs and announce a sergeants exam. Keep up the good work Big Guy.

05-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Blom was the author of poison pen letters for years at MPD. He and his BFF were caught using a fax at a Little Havana bakery to send to the media and politicians. Now he uses Leoaffairs to write his poison and compliment himself. He is a snake in the grass that will eventually stab Corrollo in the back and anyone else that gets in his way.

05-30-2013, 03:06 AM
Blom was the author of poison pen letters for years at MPD. He and his BFF were caught using a fax at a Little Havana bakery to send to the media and politicians. Now he uses Leoaffairs to write his poison and compliment himself. He is a snake in the grass that will eventually stab Corrollo in the back and anyone else that gets in his way.

Guest, we all know he is a snake in the grass, but who cares if he stabs Corollo in the back. Hopefully Corollo will return the favor.

05-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who voted for Obama. My family will lose over $2000 each year in extra taxes between our combined family income. But someone has to pay for the lazy people who don't feel like waking up before noon so why be greedy with the money you worked for???

05-31-2013, 12:00 AM
Has Blom found a female cop to "mentor" yet? He had a female captain and then a sergeant that worked in his office at MPD, any from Doral yet?

05-31-2013, 12:21 AM
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who voted for Obama. My family will lose over $2000 each year in extra taxes between our combined family income. But someone has to pay for the lazy people who don't feel like waking up before noon so why be greedy with the money you worked for???

What’s the matter?
Having a little trouble with that hopey, changy thingy?
You really didn’t think that the fundamental transformation of America was going to be beneficial to you; did you?
Sucker!
:lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :P :lol: :lol:

05-31-2013, 01:45 AM
Big Guy is turning this department into a real functioning agency. The best thing he did was get rid of those self serving slugs and announce a sergeants exam. Keep up the good work Big Guy.

The Big Guy is the best thing that happened to this place.

05-31-2013, 03:20 AM

Julio, "Slug", just worry about processing your scenes.

05-31-2013, 03:58 AM
Has anyone read the article in the Miami Herald? 16 million dollar budget cuts for the City of Doral. Our great Chief has stated he will cut down on officers overtime. Guess what else we wont be getting, a raise..... but we already knew that, even though some of you slugs continue to praise this big guy. Hey, but good news, all the short guys that have rank make good money, even more than us. But it's OK, they've been in Doral for about 10 months.

05-31-2013, 04:50 AM

Get off this site you demoted loser. I am soo glad that the Big Guy got rid of you. Now try to go and find a job and quit your BS about the Big Guy.

06-01-2013, 02:57 AM
The Big Guy is out to make big ass kissing points by giving away the new police building and our court OT. I guess the honeymoon was short lived. He is already throwing us under the bus to kiss the mayor's and city managers ass.

06-01-2013, 06:29 AM

I agree! Way to go Big Guy. .

06-01-2013, 01:10 PM
The Big Guy is out to make big ass kissing points by giving away the new police building and our court OT. I guess the honeymoon was short lived. He is already throwing us under the bus to kiss the mayor's and city managers ass.

Guest is soooo right, you individuals that are on this site KISSING this chiefs and mayors ass like our new so called I.A. Investigator and others like Reece, Merc, etc. who must be little punks and have no idea what they're talking about. As predicted, the Big Guy has already jumped on this band wagon regarding cutting the budget. This is one of the wealthiest cities in Florida, the tax base here is huge. Yet, they are not giving us a pay raise and now for Patrol there will be no more overtime. So for those of us that have court time on our days off during our short week when we only work on Wed.-Thursday, we wont get any overtime. So you SLUGS that refuse to understand that not only are we not getting a raise, but in reality, we are now going to lose money,because they have cut our overtime. I hope you can live off a miserable FRS Pension when it's time to leave this dump. And it wont stop there. Man up you little *****y slugs and understand what is happening to us.

06-01-2013, 03:17 PM

Guest is soooo right, you individuals that are on this site KISSING this chiefs and mayors ass like our new so called I.A. Investigator and others like Reece, Merc, etc. who must be little punks and have no idea what they're talking about. As predicted, the Big Guy has already jumped on this band wagon regarding cutting the budget. This is one of the wealthiest cities in Florida, the tax base here is huge. Yet, they are not giving us a pay raise and now for Patrol there will be no more overtime. So for those of us that have court time on our days off during our short week when we only work on Wed.-Thursday, we wont get any overtime. So you SLUGS that refuse to understand that not only are we not getting a raise, but in reality, we are now going to lose money,because they have cut our overtime. I hope you can live off a miserable FRS Pension when it's time to leave this dump. And it wont stop there. Man up you little *****y slugs and understand what is happening to us.

I have always enjoyed reading any post written by someone who things so highly of NYPD; the birthplace of institutionalized police corruption culture.

06-01-2013, 07:58 PM
I have always enjoyed reading any post written by someone who things so highly of NYPD; the birthplace of institutionalized police corruption culture.[/quote]

Hey dumb ass Guest, learn your history. The birthplace of institutionalized police corruption took place with the Chicago Police Department during the prohibition years. Idiot

06-02-2013, 02:02 AM

Go Big Guy. You da Man.

06-03-2013, 02:53 AM
You guys are lucky to have the Big Guy!

06-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Thank you Richie for the positive comments about yourself, it creates a nice lively discourse of what an asshole you are. With out your comments there would only be negative comments and that would not be any fun.

06-03-2013, 07:34 PM

06-03-2013, 07:39 PM
I agree with the asshole guest poster. We need some more negative comments. Even if there lies at least they will make the forum more lively.

06-03-2013, 07:50 PM
He fired four people and even if they were slugs and were plotting against him they had tenure and should not have been touched.

06-03-2013, 09:19 PM
No one has to tell negative lies about Blom, his history tells it all. His entire career has been one of back stabbing and backroom deals and plots. I love when Blom comes on here and writes about himself. He doesn't have to resort to using fax machines, planting letters, and hiding.

06-03-2013, 10:02 PM
I agree with the asshole guest poster. We need some more negative comments. Even if there lies at least they will make the forum more lively.

Well said.

06-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Did he really get rid of a lieutenant just for storing automatic rifles in the stairwell???
Sounds like a mean guy to me. What ever happened to second chances?

06-03-2013, 10:08 PM
I heard he is making people take a written exam if they want to make sergeant. Why is he making things so difficult? What ever happened to "of I like you I'll promote you? Geez the Big Guy has really screwed things up .

06-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Richie it is "their" not "there". When you post about yourself at least spell the words correctly.
By the way are you taking the female sergeant you throw under the bus, while you were doing her, to Doral. I hear she doesn't love you any more since you let Exposito take her down.

06-04-2013, 03:38 AM

Get off this site you demoted loser. I am soo glad that the Big Guy got rid of you. Now try to go and find a job and quit your BS about the Big Guy.

06-04-2013, 03:41 AM
I can't believe that Blom is putting a written exam in place for sergeants. How unfair.

06-04-2013, 03:43 AM
I heard he is making people take a written exam if they want to make sergeant. Why is he making things so difficult? What ever happened to "of I like you I'll promote you? Geez the Big Guy has really screwed things up .

06-04-2013, 03:46 AM
Richie is not a nice guy. I thought he was okay until he fired me for being incompetent.

06-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Richie is not a nice guy. I thought he was okay until he fired me for being incompetent.

Hey ScrewUP, I'm pretty sure you're the guy who was fired from Miami, for being a criminal. I do agree with one thing you said, Richie is not a nice guy. Can't even find him at the station, he's never there. Always at city hall. Probably trying to figure out how to cut our overtime and at the same time trying to get a pay raise for himself and his little friends.

06-04-2013, 01:04 PM
I have always enjoyed reading any post written by someone who things so highly of NYPD; the birthplace of institutionalized police corruption culture.

Hey dumb ass Guest, learn your history. The birthplace of institutionalized police corruption took place with the Chicago Police Department during the prohibition years. Idiot[/quote]

Perhaps you should be the one studying the history of policing in the US.
At the very inception of New York City politics the New York burrow bosses had their own police officers and these would change at every election, they were actually goons with badges and engaged in all types of criminal activities for the burrow boss. This brought about the concept of Civil Service in order to retain a nucleus of professional knowledge base through these constant political transitions. You still see the remnants of this in that you have some political appointed positions (Commissioner, etc) while others are career permanent positions.

Philly was actually the first police department to in the US to wear a uniform; after the officers rioted first, the concept was not popular with them.
How can a New Yorker call anyone else an idiot?

06-04-2013, 11:25 PM

Keep up the good work Big Guy. It seems you really pissed off one of the friends of the slugs that you fired.

06-05-2013, 01:01 AM

Keep up the good work Big Guy. It seems you really pissed off one of the friends of the slugs that you fired.

I agree. It's probably one of those slugs that are in the Hialeah group. The Big Guy really needs to rid the department of all that vermin but you gotta love the fact that they keep coming on the site and attacking the chief. He must have really hit a nerve. LMAO

06-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Is Blom and anglo or Hispanic? He never could decide when he was at MPD. But he did become Hispanic when the city started to promote based on affirmative action. Seems his grand mother was PR or was knocked up by a PR or something. Really he is nothing more than a New York scum bag.

06-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Guest, I totally forgot about that, back in the day, Blom always said he was Anglo when he was surrounded by his Miami good ole boys but when it came down for money or when MIami was going to start promoting minorities,and he needed help from the Hispanic Officer Association, he told everyone he was Hispanic/Puerto Rican. He will do and say anything to get what he wants. And will convince low level simple minded idiots to follow him everywhere, kind of what he's doing with all these slugs like Trained Observer, Reece, Julio and all of you fools that actually believe this guy is going to put more money in your pocket. Keep believing in him, you're going to be fine, LOL You people need to get a spine and some sort of a brain.

06-05-2013, 03:14 AM
I agree. It's probably one of those slugs that are in the Hialeah group. The Big Guy really needs to rid the department of all that vermin but you gotta love the fact that they keep coming on the site and attacking the chief. He must have really hit a nerve. LMAO

Wow, it looks like somebody who the Big Guy fired cant find a job. I have to agree that the department is better without those slugs.

06-06-2013, 02:57 AM

Why talk caca doodle, study and pass the test. I'll be taking the test just like you. The difference between you and I is that, I'm taking the test so sub-zeros like you don't get promoted. If you keep talking caca, I'll come down from tree and **** slap you.

06-14-2013, 04:21 PM
I heard Doral doesn't have a union is that true?
If this is true then you guys should look into unionizing.

Good luck

06-14-2013, 04:33 PM
We're working with the PBA who is taking our money and farting us off.

06-14-2013, 11:50 PM
Yeah, the PBA took my money and blew smoke up my ass.

07-22-2013, 06:30 PM
It didn't take long for Carollo "the scorpion" to sting Luigi "the frog!" So much for the "born again" Christian.

http://www.nelsonhortareporta.com/

07-22-2013, 07:00 PM
PD is a lot better since Blom took over. That's all I have to say about that.

07-22-2013, 07:06 PM
I agree. Got no complaints from me.

07-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Really; better for whom? For Doral police officers no pay raises for the past five years, while Carollo unilaterally raises his salary; how fair is that? Property values have risen throughout Miami-Dade County; therefore more revenue for all local governments, but not for its police officers! Fair? Luigi, you were warned: Carollo IS a treacherous man and his faith lies with him!

http://www.nelsonhortareporta.com/

07-25-2013, 01:57 AM

I agree. It's a lot better now that the slugs got canned.

07-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Yeah. It's my understanding that the fag Nelson Orta is related to one of the guys who got fired.

07-30-2013, 04:37 AM

Yeah, I have to agree. Decent place to work now.

07-30-2013, 04:48 AM
That prick demoted me. I hear that he likes black women. Just ask Brenda Williams.