PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe it?

04-08-2013, 12:57 AM
The former CST made the paper.

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -
The Charleston Police Department has arrested a Florida woman accused of assaulting her boyfriend at a downtown restaurant Wednesday night.

Investigators charged 40-year-old Jodie Lynne Gabaree of Palm Harbor, Fla. with criminal domestic violence.

On Wednesday night, officers responded to the area of 57 S. Market St. after Gabaree reported that her boyfriend was attempting to take her daughter.

The victim, Gabaree's 56-year-old boyfriend, said that it all started when he and Gabaree were having dinner at Hyman's Seafood on 215 Meeting St. with Gabaree's daughter.

According to the victim, Gabaree was drunk and had been angry with him because he wanted to take Gabaree's daughter back to the hotel where they were all staying.

A police report states Gabaree refused to go and became belligerent.

A witness told investigators that Gabaree and the victim had been arguing and that a drink belonging to Gabaree's daughter had been thrown. Police say the witness could not say who had thrown the drink or what the circumstances were.

The witness also reported that Gabaree reached across the table and struck the victim with her forearm. According to police, the witness then reported the incident to the manager, who then asked the couple to leave.

While Gabaree was in custody, she told a police officer,"So because I gave him one little strike, when I should have beat the (expletive) out of him?"

Officers say they found a set of metal knuckles in her purse.

Copyright 2013 WCSC. All rights reserved.

04-08-2013, 08:58 PM
Is the victim her former teacher, mentor, and lover former C.S.T J.J?

04-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Hey NPRBlue, I received a text about your post so I thought I’d respond. Nope, I’m not the victim. I’m guessing the victim is the guy she was going to marry, which would be at least 2 guys after me. I haven’t seen or heard from her since I was fired and your former chief gave her my job. Besides, this guy is younger than me.

04-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Jim J., I stand corrected

04-21-2013, 06:38 AM
Five Minutes Alone! Poor excuse for so called law enforcement. :devil:

04-21-2013, 06:39 AM
Do not try and reach out anymore prior admin. Your cries are falling on deaf ears. Call The Coach! :devil:

04-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Do you seriously think that we have forgotten about your B.S. hahhhhhaaahhhahhhhhaaa. The birthday party and cakes are gone :devil: now you stand alone, have a good time. How does it feel to be all alone? Hey look up this I.P. address or claim that you can infront of the brass, what a ding dong you have made yourself look so stupid!