PDA

View Full Version : More work at SPD?? bigger department??

04-05-2013, 05:10 PM
With the addition of the new Walmart, Ikea, and La fitness, this will definitely attract a lot more people to the Sweetwater area which may lead to new home construction, smaller businesses etc. Not to mention that Sweetwater got the right to work at Dolphin mall and surrounding area not too long ago. The city is definitely growing. Do you see the department growing in the near future? Or staying with its present force?

04-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Its already annexed twice in the past 3 years with another expected annexation soon. Place will probably to 4 or 5 largest agency in miami when all is said and done.

04-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT

04-06-2013, 11:19 PM
And they hire officer's who have been fired from other departments or big department rejects. Similar to Opa-locka. Good Luck.

http://randompixels.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... t.html?m=1 (http://randompixels.blogspot.com/2013/04/opa-locka-pd-hiring-standards-we-aint.html?m=1)

04-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT

You are just as uninformed as you are illiterate!

No one works at Sweetwater that doesn't want to work at Sweetwater. Please enlighten me with your delusions of a better life at another PD because we know that it just isn't so. Doral PD, right next door, with the "high-class" name is a joke and a half of a police department. No rights, they fire someone everyday (just read the newspapers), and they demote or promote everyday according to who's loyalty is up for sale. Everyone is scared at Doral PD, you can see it in their faces at every scene. Miami, Opa-Locka (OMG) Hialeah PD is out of control, Miami Beach, South Miami....All these PD's have tremendous internal problems. We don't. Go fly a kite on perimeter road just west of the airport buddy, cause you're just a plain 'ole MAMAO!

Please don't come onto our site to trash-talk the SPD because you only wish that you could work here.

04-16-2013, 05:56 AM

JOKE DEPARTMENT

No one works at Sweetwater that doesn't want to work at Sweetwater. Please enlighten me with your delusions of a better life at another PD because we know that it just isn't so. Doral PD, right next door, with the "high-class" name is a joke and a half of a police department. No rights, they fire someone everyday (just read the newspapers), and they demote or promote everyday according to who's loyalty is up for sale. Everyone is scared at Doral PD, you can see it in their faces at every scene. Miami, Opa-Locka (OMG) Hialeah PD is out of control, Miami Beach, South Miami....All these PD's have tremendous internal problems. We don't. Go fly a kite on perimeter road just west of the airport buddy, cause you're just a plain 'ole MAMAO!

Please don't come onto our site to trash-talk the SPD because you only wish that you could work here.

Have you guys gotten better pool cars? Have the reserves been given an opportunity to receive take homes again? Are the reserves still stuck buying their own equipment, vests, uniforms, GUNS!!!! FOR **** SAKE THIS SHITTY DEPARTMENT CANT'T EVEN SUPPLY GLOCKS.

Have the reserves who've put in legitimate time gotten hired (NOT PEPITO WHO LIVES NEXT TO THE CHIEF OR MAYOR). Have you guys gotten better radios or are they still shitty hand me downs that die within an hour. You guys got any specialized units??? and no not HRT or Capt. Limp ****'s pet SWAT project that ain't even real SWAT.

The Department is getting bigger? has the new station begun construction? Have you guys with alllllllllll that money from new land and Dolphin Mall even invested in computerized report writing/dispatch technology or are we still stuck in the stone age.

OF COURSE NOT, STILL THE SAME SHITTY DEPARTMENT IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS.

. . . . . oh but good thing you guys got a helicopter . . . ****ing joke.

04-18-2013, 12:29 AM
[quote="La Verda":2c9gjnh3]Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT

Have you guys gotten better pool cars? Have the reserves been given an opportunity to receive take homes again? Are the reserves still stuck buying their own equipment, vests, uniforms, GUNS!!!! FOR **** SAKE THIS SHITTY DEPARTMENT CANT'T EVEN SUPPLY GLOCKS.

Have the reserves who've put in legitimate time gotten hired (NOT PEPITO WHO LIVES NEXT TO THE CHIEF OR MAYOR). Have you guys gotten better radios or are they still shitty hand me downs that die within an hour. You guys got any specialized units??? and no not HRT or Capt. Limp ****'s pet SWAT project that ain't even real SWAT.

The Department is getting bigger? has the new station begun construction? Have you guys with alllllllllll that money from new land and Dolphin Mall even invested in computerized report writing/dispatch technology or are we still stuck in the stone age.

. . . . . oh but good thing you guys got a helicopter . . . ****ing joke.[/quote:2c9gjnh3]

Dude... You write just like you speak you dumbass reserve who feels entitled. Sooner or later, you'll give yourself away. Seems to me that we gave you a break and now you want to talk shit. Stop acting like a veteran you rookie non-full-timer! The only joke here is you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, no one is here that doesn't want to be here! Nuff said!

If you hate Sweetwater so much, leave! That's all. No hard feelings, just leave!

04-18-2013, 07:10 PM
With the addition of the new Walmart, Ikea, and La fitness, this will definitely attract a lot more people to the Sweetwater area which may lead to new home construction, smaller businesses etc. Not to mention that Sweetwater got the right to work at Dolphin mall and surrounding area not too long ago. The city is definitely growing. Do you see the department growing in the near future? Or staying with its present force?

When will you guy find out about the Annex? I hope that you guys get it. :cop:

04-24-2013, 12:40 AM
I recently was called by Zabala that I had passed the Oral Board and that I will be sworn in soon. My only concern is that in the interview Lt Pichardo mentioned that there was now a 1 year commitment with the department. I would not mind doing a year at SPD, but I do have 2 other departments for which I might get called for a full time position... bottom line.. I want to be able to leave if the opportunity of a full time arises.

If there are any SPD reserves that can clarify this, please advise because I was told that there was no minimum commitment when I initially applied.

Thanks for your help.

-Y.O.

04-24-2013, 04:05 AM
I recently was called by Zabala that I had passed the Oral Board and that I will be sworn in soon. My only concern is that in the interview Lt Pichardo mentioned that there was now a 1 year commitment with the department. I would not mind doing a year at SPD, but I do have 2 other departments for which I might get called for a full time position... bottom line.. I want to be able to leave if the opportunity of a full time arises.

If there are any SPD reserves that can clarify this, please advise because I was told that there was no minimum commitment when I initially applied.

Thanks for your help.

-Y.O.

Pichardo? WTF?

You really believe anything that guy has to say?

When you find that full time job, take it and run. Don't look back!

04-24-2013, 05:06 AM
Seriously doubt it, but did Sweetwater pay for your academy training? If so, according to the below paragraph from Section 943.16 (2) Sweetwater could demand reimbursement should you leave before the two years. If, however, you paid your own way and all Sweetwater did was sponsor you, then you are good to go when called.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... 43.16.html (http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0900-0999/0943/Sections/0943.16.html)

04-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Seriously doubt it, but did Sweetwater pay for your academy training? If so, according to the below paragraph from Section 943.16 (2) Sweetwater could demand reimbursement should you leave before the two years. If, however, you paid your own way and all Sweetwater did was sponsor you, then you are good to go when called.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... 43.16.html (http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0900-0999/0943/Sections/0943.16.html)

Lol.. no.. all 6K came out of my pocket. I decided to deny the offer and wait. Thanks for all your help and prompt responses!

04-25-2013, 06:14 PM
did you guys get the annex?

04-27-2013, 04:08 PM
[quote="La Verda":2u7ag6ka]Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT

. . . . . oh but good thing you guys got a helicopter . . . ****ing joke.[/quote:2u7ag6ka]
If you don't like it, then quit. Oh wait youre not really hired, so just dont show up. While youre at it, you can shut your ****ing mouth up and do your ***** work with a smile.

05-01-2013, 07:38 PM
[quote="La Verda":3nllse0q]Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT

If you don't like it, then quit. Oh wait youre not really hired, so just dont show up. While youre at it, you can shut your ****ing mouth up and do your ***** work with a smile.[/quote:3nllse0q]

Its not they do or do not want to work here willingly, its just that the brass keeps painting them castles in the sky and giving them false/empty hopes and promises about getting "HIRED HERE" soon. Thats why the reserves stay, what they dont realize is thats just a way to keep them here longer, so that the brass abuses of power over the program longer. Can't blame them, they get to play come every once and a while.

05-01-2013, 09:44 PM
SWEEWATER PD HAS A HELICOPTER?!?!? NO JODA!

05-02-2013, 04:20 AM
Yo1026 I'm currently in the academy self sponsor and I want to apply can you place tell me how to or point me in the right direction... Thank you

05-02-2013, 06:48 PM
So let me get this straight....u guys con and scam the ffuuuuccckkk out of the reserve officers u have, promising full time work and blah blah..never actually do unless the reserve is buddy buddy with one of the higher ups yet u have the money to buy 2 fking helicopters that are sitting at tamiami airport right now?! Compadre es el ****ing colmo con ustedes..best day in a lot of officers lives there will be when all the corrupt ass command staff finally stops sucking the city dry and retires.

05-05-2013, 04:30 PM
What is the minimum hours of commitment per month at swp?

05-06-2013, 01:07 AM
16 a WEEK! Not a month. ..a WEEEEEEK. which is unheard of anYwhere in the country lol

05-28-2013, 10:23 PM
How long does it take to get hired with the city of sweetwater as a reserve? I spoke with a sgt 2 years ago and I wasn't even given an application because they weren't hiring, so I'm wondering if maybe now they're hiring reserves.

06-17-2013, 03:55 AM
[quote=WATCHERMAN][quote="La Verda":2vqlznks]Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT

[color=#FF0000][b]You are just as uninformed as you are illiterate!

No one works at Sweetwater that doesn't want to work at Sweetwater. Please enlighten me with your delusions of a better life at another PD because we know that it just isn't so. Doral PD, right next door, with the "high-class" name is a joke and a half of a police department. No rights, they fire someone everyday (just read the newspapers), and they demote or promote everyday according to who's loyalty is up for sale. Everyone is scared at Doral PD, you can see it in their faces at every scene. Miami, Opa-Locka (OMG) Hialeah PD is out of control, Miami
Beach, South Miami....All these PD's have tremendous internal problems. We don't. Go fly a kite on perimeter road just west of the airport buddy, cause you're just a plain 'ole MAMAO!

Please don't come onto our site to trash-talk the SPD because you only wish that you could

If you don't like it, then quit. Oh wait youre not really hired, so just dont show up. While youre at it, you can shut your ****ing mouth up and do your ***** work with a smile.[/quote:2vqlznks][/quote:2vqlznks]

Its not they do or do not want to work here willingly, its just that the brass keeps painting them castles in the sky and giving them false/empty hopes and promises about getting "HIRED HERE" soon. Thats why the reserves stay, what they dont realize is thats just a way to keep them here longer, so that the brass abuses of power over the program longer. Can't blame them, they get to play come every once and a while.[/quot

Do you zeros think your annexing more? It takes a dumb ass from sweetwater to think that will happened. People have to vote in oder for the annexation ediot. No one wants to be part of such Mickey Mouse PD. You can write all you want about other departments, but you know better, your ass applies all the time. The bad part is that you don't get picked up by no one. Keep dreaming of your 200 man department there loser. Sweetwater PD is the joke of the county. :devil:

06-23-2013, 09:25 PM
A two hundred sworn-member department? Not even close phallus breath; more like four hundred! The UMSA area now “served” by mdpd is shrinking; what will not be annexed by Doral, will be by Sweetwater. We will be as big, if not bigger, than Hialeah and more professional, of course! Time and County Mayor Carlos Gimenez’ political goal to get Miami-Dade County out of the municipal police services are on our side.

06-25-2013, 02:20 AM
A two hundred sworn-member department? Not even close phallus breath; more like four hundred! The UMSA area now “served” by mdpd is shrinking; what will not be annexed by Doral, will be by Sweetwater. We will be as big, if not bigger, than Hialeah and more professional, of course! Time and County Mayor Carlos Gimenez’ political goal to get Miami-Dade County out of the municipal police services are on our side.

Are you serious dude? What weed are you smoking? The county will never go away retard. Who in this world would want to be part of a city called sweetwater. You guys don't even have the money to pay your 10 man police department. The scam that Pepe Diaz did with the dolphing mall, is not happening with the residential area. Before that happens those cities will become their own cities or they will be observed by Doral.

06-25-2013, 04:24 AM

Are you serious dude? What weed are you smoking? The county will never go away retard. Who in this world would want to be part of a city called sweetwater. You guys don't even have the money to pay your 10 man police department. The scam that Pepe Diaz did with the dolphing mall, is not happening with the residential area. Before that happens those cities will become their own cities or they will be [observed?] by Doral.

"Retard?" Listen scrotum breath, at least I can spell and even write an intelligible sentence! No, I don't think neighboring residential area voters will vote to be "absorbed" by Doral. The die is cast and the future is our, The City of Sweetwater is on the move and your hateful sentiments will not stop its eventual expansion!

06-25-2013, 02:31 PM

Are you serious dude? What weed are you smoking? The county will never go away retard. Who in this world would want to be part of a city called sweetwater. You guys don't even have the money to pay your 10 man police department. The scam that Pepe Diaz did with the dolphing mall, is not happening with the residential area. Before that happens those cities will become their own cities or they will be [observed?] by Doral.

"Retard?" Listen scrotum breath, at least I can spell and even write an intelligible sentence! No, I don't think neighboring residential area voters will vote to be "absorbed" by Doral. The die is cast and the future is our, The City of Sweetwater is on the move and your hateful sentiments will not stop its eventual expansion!

Keep dreaming you sweetwater zeros. Mdpd will never go away. Brown doesn't know how to write, but he knows what he is talking about. Now, go handle your 3-41's all day while we do real police work.

06-25-2013, 07:33 PM

Keep dreaming you sweetwater zeros. Mdpd will never go away. Brown doesn't know how to write, but he knows what he is talking about. Now, go handle your 3-41's all day while we do real police work.

Well your diction and syntax are better but your premise, like Brown’s, remains flawed. MDPD is on the same evolutionary track as the Dodos; Gimenez will see to it. Gimenez’ goal is to divest Miami-Dade County of its municipal services responsibilities by fomenting annexations and incorporations of remaining UMSA areas. If re-elected, Gimenez will complete that mission by the end of his second term in 2020. Pray the Airport, Sea Port, JMH, Sheriff Services under Chapter 30 and other major county infrastructures remain on the countywide side of the ledge, for evolution’s march is inexorable! So are our annexation and expansion goals. Fear not, though, should you meet our stringent standards, who know, you too might end up working for us!

06-27-2013, 01:42 AM

"Retard?" Listen scrotum breath, at least I can spell and even write an intelligible sentence! No, I don't think neighboring residential area voters will vote to be "absorbed" by Doral. The die is cast and the future is our, The City of Sweetwater is on the move and your hateful
sentiments will not stop its eventual expansion!

Well your diction and syntax are better but your premise, like Brown’s, remains flawed. MDPD is on the same evolutionary track as the Dodos; Gimenez will see to it. Gimenez’ goal is to divest Miami-Dade County of its municipal services responsibilities by fomenting annexations and incorporations of remaining UMSA areas. If re-elected, Gimenez will complete that mission by the end of his second term in 2020. Pray the Airport, Sea Port, JMH, Sheriff Services under Chapter 30 and other major county infrastructures remain on the countywide side of the ledge, for evolution’s march is inexorable! So are our annexation and expansion goals. Fear not, though, should you meet our stringent standards, who know, you too might end up working for us!

Keep dreaming you zeros! I'm know that the right to vote doesn't count in the city of sweetwater, because of all the illegal immigrants that live in your city. Smell the coffee you retard, no other area wants to be part of your city. Lol keeo dreaming...................., oh by the way, you know that we rejected your application because of your dirty ass background.

06-27-2013, 04:59 AM
[quote="Guest":5ez1974x]A two hundred sworn-member department? Not even close phallus breath; more like four hundred! The UMSA area now “served” by mdpd is shrinking; what will not be annexed by Doral, will be by Sweetwater. We will be as big, if not bigger, than Hialeah and more professional, of course! Time and County Mayor Carlos Gimenez’ political goal to get Miami-Dade County out of the municipal police services are on our side.

"Retard?" Listen scrotum breath, at least I can spell and even write an intelligible sentence! No, I don't think neighboring residential area voters will vote to be "absorbed" by Doral. The die is cast and the future is our, The City of Sweetwater is on the move and your hateful

Keep dreaming you zeros! I'm know that the right to vote doesn't count in the city of sweetwater, because of all the illegal immigrants that live in your city. Smell the coffee you retard, no other area wants to be part of your city. Lol keeo dreaming...................., oh by the way, you know that we rejected your application because of your dirty ass background.[/quote:5ez1974x]

Time will prove who’s correct and my money is on Sweetwater! The annexation movement is well on its way and hurling insults will not stop it. Then, like a pimp-less harlot, you'll come to Sweetwater begging, YES BEGGING for a job, because mdpd will have shriveled to such a de minimis extent; unrecognizable from its days of grandeur! Who knows, maybe then your application might be “misplaced” among the throngs that we will be processing! If I were you, I’ll apply now and avoid the rush!

06-29-2013, 06:29 PM
[quote="brown":3veyzr67][quote="Guest":3veyzr67]A two hundred sworn-member department? Not even close phallus breath; more like four hundred! The UMSA area now “served” by mdpd is shrinking; what will not be annexed by Doral, will be by Sweetwater. We will be as big, if not bigger, than Hialeah and more professional, of course! Time and County Mayor Carlos Gimenez’ political goal to get Miami-Dade County out of the municipal police services are on our side.

Keep dreaming you zeros! I'm know that the right to vote doesn't count in the city of sweetwater, because of all the illegal immigrants that live in your city. Smell the coffee you retard, no other area wants to be part of your city. Lol keeo dreaming...................., oh by the way, you know that we rejected your application because of your dirty ass background.[/quote:3veyzr67]

Time will prove who’s correct and my money is on Sweetwater! The annexation movement is well on its way and hurling insults will not stop it. Then, like a pimp-less harlot, you'll come to Sweetwater begging, YES BEGGING for a job, because mdpd will have shriveled to such a de minimis extent; unrecognizable from its days of grandeur! Who knows, maybe then your application might be “misplaced” among the throngs that we will be processing! If I were you, I’ll apply now and avoid the rush![/quote:3veyzr67]

Tells oh great and powerful brown bag, how do you explain MDPD losing control of the Port's entrance, during the Heat parade, forcing tourists risk traversing the thug strewn gantlet from Biscayne Boulevard all the way to the passengers' terminal? Shameful; no wonder people in UMSA are seeking annexation and incorporation!

07-01-2013, 12:10 AM
[quote="Guest":3qnvtnch][quote="brown":3qnvtnch][quote="Guest":3qnvtnch]A two hundred sworn-member department? Not even close phallus breath; more like four hundred! The UMSA area now “served” by mdpd is shrinking; what will not be annexed by Doral, will be by Sweetwater. We will be as big, if not bigger, than Hialeah and more professional, of course! Time and County Mayor Carlos Gimenez’ political goal to get Miami-Dade County out of the municipal police services are on our side.

Keep dreaming you zeros! I'm know that the right to vote doesn't count in the city of sweetwater, because of all the illegal immigrants that live in your city. Smell the coffee you retard, no other area wants to be part of your city. Lol keeo dreaming...................., oh by the way, you know that we rejected your application because of your dirty ass background.[/quote:3qnvtnch]

Time will prove who’s correct and my money is on Sweetwater! The annexation movement is well on its way and hurling insults will not stop it. Then, like a pimp-less harlot, you'll come to Sweetwater begging, YES BEGGING for a job, because mdpd will have shriveled to such a de minimis extent; unrecognizable from its days of grandeur! Who knows, maybe then your application might be “misplaced” among the throngs that we will be processing! If I were you, I’ll apply now and avoid the rush![/quote:3qnvtnch]

Tells oh great and powerful brown bag, how do you explain MDPD losing control of the Port's entrance, during the Heat parade, forcing tourists risk traversing the thug strewn gantlet from Biscayne Boulevard all the way to the passengers' terminal? Shameful; no wonder people in UMSA are seeking annexation and incorporation![/quote:3qnvtnch]

Lmaof! Keep dreaming sweetwater zero! You know that your blood gets boiling every time you see a green and white drive by you and we didn't hired you because of your dirty ass background. Keep working your ten dollar an hour job. Lol

07-01-2013, 03:29 PM
[quote="Mdpd":3p2zoblw][quote="Guest":3p2zoblw][quote="brown":3p2zoblw][quote="Guest":3p2zoblw]A two hundred sworn-member department? Not even close phallus breath; more like four hundred! The UMSA area now “served” by mdpd is shrinking; what will not be annexed by Doral, will be by Sweetwater. We will be as big, if not bigger, than Hialeah and more professional, of course! Time and County Mayor Carlos Gimenez’ political goal to get Miami-Dade County out of the municipal police services are on our side.

Keep dreaming you zeros! I'm know that the right to vote doesn't count in the city of sweetwater, because of all the illegal immigrants that live in your city. Smell the coffee you retard, no other area wants to be part of your city. Lol keeo dreaming...................., oh by the way, you know that we rejected your application because of your dirty ass background.[/quote:3p2zoblw]

Time will prove who’s correct and my money is on Sweetwater! The annexation movement is well on its way and hurling insults will not stop it. Then, like a pimp-less harlot, you'll come to Sweetwater begging, YES BEGGING for a job, because mdpd will have shriveled to such a de minimis extent; unrecognizable from its days of grandeur! Who knows, maybe then your application might be “misplaced” among the throngs that we will be processing! If I were you, I’ll apply now and avoid the rush![/quote:3p2zoblw]

Tells oh great and powerful brown bag, how do you explain MDPD losing control of the Port's entrance, during the Heat parade, forcing tourists risk traversing the thug strewn gantlet from Biscayne Boulevard all the way to the passengers' terminal? Shameful; no wonder people in UMSA are seeking annexation and incorporation![/quote:3p2zoblw]

Lmaof! Keep dreaming sweetwater zero! You know that your blood gets boiling every time you see a green and white drive by you and we didn't hired you because of your dirty ass background. Keep working your ten dollar an hour job. Lol[/quote:3p2zoblw]

Frankly, you are boring! You cannot or are too ill-informed to answer the question regarding the Sea Port entrance; so you resort to your trite tirade! Can you get any more pathetic? Of course you can! It happens to folks who know their better days are over. As to our hourly pay; if you are referring to our off-duty rates, then you are talking out of your anal sphincter! After paying the City a very modest administrative fee, we retain more than you do in yours. As to being envious, clearly you are misreading our facial expressions. Empathy is what you see, pity for fellow officers whose employing agency is diminishing at a rapid and inexorable pace. But fear not, if your PCB, “Early Identification” dossier is not marred by multiple complaints and use of force incidents; who knows, you too might be a possible candidate for Sweetwater finest. Of course, you will have to devote some time as a reserve, proving you are worthy of putting on our glorious badge! Again, time will prove one of us correct, but for now, your clock is ticking: tick, tick, tick . . .

07-03-2013, 03:06 AM
[quote="Guest":1sdhdkqx][quote="Mdpd":1sdhdkqx][quote="Guest":1sdhdkqx][quote="brown":1sdhdkqx][quote="Guest":1sdhdkqx]A two hundred sworn-member department? Not even close phallus breath; more like four hundred! The UMSA area now “served” by mdpd is shrinking; what will not be annexed by Doral, will be by Sweetwater. We will be as big, if not bigger, than Hialeah and more professional, of course! Time and County Mayor Carlos Gimenez’ political goal to get Miami-Dade County out of the municipal police services are on our side.

Keep dreaming you zeros! I'm know that the right to vote doesn't count in the city of sweetwater, because of all the illegal immigrants that live in your city. Smell the coffee you retard, no other area wants to be part of your city. Lol keeo dreaming...................., oh by the way, you know that we rejected your application because of your dirty ass background.[/quote:1sdhdkqx]

Time will prove who’s correct and my money is on Sweetwater! The annexation movement is well on its way and hurling insults will not stop it. Then, like a pimp-less harlot, you'll come to Sweetwater begging, YES BEGGING for a job, because mdpd will have shriveled to such a de minimis extent; unrecognizable from its days of grandeur! Who knows, maybe then your application might be “misplaced” among the throngs that we will be processing! If I were you, I’ll apply now and avoid the rush![/quote:1sdhdkqx]

Tells oh great and powerful brown bag, how do you explain MDPD losing control of the Port's entrance, during the Heat parade, forcing tourists risk traversing the thug strewn gantlet from Biscayne Boulevard all the way to the passengers' terminal? Shameful; no wonder people in UMSA are seeking annexation and incorporation![/quote:1sdhdkqx]

Lmaof! Keep dreaming sweetwater zero! You know that your blood gets boiling every time you see a green and white drive by you and we didn't hired you because of your dirty ass background. Keep working your ten dollar an hour job. Lol[/quote:1sdhdkqx]

Frankly, you are boring! You cannot or are too ill-informed to answer the question regarding the Sea Port entrance; so you resort to your trite tirade! Can you get any more pathetic? Of course you can! It happens to folks who know their better days are over. As to our hourly pay; if you are referring to our off-duty rates, then you are talking out of your anal sphincter! After paying the City a very modest administrative fee, we retain more than you do in yours. As to being envious, clearly you are misreading our facial expressions. Empathy is what you see, pity for fellow officers whose employing agency is diminishing at a rapid and inexorable pace. But fear not, if your PCB, “Early Identification” dossier is not marred by multiple complaints and use of force incidents; who knows, you too might be a possible candidate for Sweetwater finest. Of course, you will have to devote some time as a reserve, proving you are worthy of putting on our glorious badge! Again, time will prove one of us correct, but for now, your clock is ticking: tick, tick, tick . . .[/quote:1sdhdkqx]

Post Script: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/02/3 ... dents.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/02/3482358/developers-scramble-residents.html)

07-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Oops, wrong link!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/02/3 ... ps-to.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/02/3482169/commissioners-create-groups-to.html)