PDA

View Full Version : Walking Small

04-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Thinking of you today Walking Small.. Remembering the time told me a baldfaced lie with a straight face. Some things people will never forget, you lying little runt of a weasel. Also remebering the good people you screwed over... the friends you betrayed... and the lengths you will go to to take care of and protect your goons, ie: Mumbles, Super Dave, Manhands, Goose, and Where's-My-AR15, among others. To say that you are dispicable would only confuse you, because I doubt you know what the term means. Those that know you for the scumbag you are, those you lied to and betrayed won't soon forget you... And the list is growing.

04-05-2013, 01:50 PM
I think you mean despicable...no worries you don't sound ignorant of the english language.

04-06-2013, 03:50 PM
I think you mean despicable...no worries you don't sound ignorant of the english language.
She probably just made a typo... :snicker:

04-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Exactly because the i and e are close on the keyboard. Also you must be friends to know it's a "she" typing.

04-09-2013, 10:08 PM
EVERYONE knows what was meant....you going to break out the red pen next? Jesus :devil: