PDA

View Full Version : Doral the New Miami

04-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Doral the new Miami city of slime and coruption starting from the city manger on down. Be careful citizens of Doral no one is safe there now. Glad to be the first post of hate and discontent.

04-11-2013, 02:54 AM
Doral PD, you have no idea what is about to hit your department. Blom will destroy it. He is a snake and a liar. He calls everyone "Big Guy", because he doesn't care to know your name. He brings over his 3 dwarfs, because they will do anything for him. He will not trust anyone in Doral PD, so he will continue to hire more Miami Cops. Get ready

04-11-2013, 05:34 AM
The Big Guy is a slimy snake that will destroy the Doral Police Department. Ask some of our guys at MPD about Richie.

04-11-2013, 05:38 AM
I have seen the big guy on action and he is QRU all the way. Go Richie...you da man!

04-11-2013, 05:45 AM
The guys at MPD say they loved the Big Guy. He was one of the few staff members who took the time to listen to the rank and file. Decent guy. Down to earth and genuine.

04-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Hector...get off this forum and go try to be a PO you dwarf!

04-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Can someone post the letter Blom sent to kick these guys out?

04-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Just ask Dumb Blom himself. He is a regular on LEO Affairs right Richie? :lol:

04-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Can someone post the letter Blom sent to kick these guys out?

You don't need to see no stinking letter; we don't need to read no stinking letter. Remember, Doral PD is an "At Will" police employer. One day you are on the "ins;" the next you are out. It is what it is!

04-14-2013, 12:58 AM
I was told that he shoved the letter up their arses. So I guess if you want to see the letter you'll have to go where the sun doesn't shine.

04-14-2013, 08:11 PM
I was told that he shoved the letter up their arses. So I guess if you want to see the letter you'll have to go where the sun doesn't shine.

Good move Big Guy in getting rid of those plotting clowns. They were out to get you. There's still a few more that need to be shown the door if you want to complete the clean up in the department. Keep up the good work.

04-14-2013, 10:40 PM

Good move Big Guy in getting rid of those plotting clowns. They were out to get you. There's still a few more that need to be shown the door if you want to complete the clean up in the department. Keep up the good work.

Thank you

04-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Let me see if I can explain this to someone w ho may still be living at home with mommy and daddy and want to go to Lou’s and buy every police gadget on the shelves.
You would be very fortunate to get some of the guys that are now retiring from MDP. These guys may be considered “Has Been’s” but most of you are “Never Were’s” and could learn a great deal from these folks. These guys have done more real police work in their 25 years than any of you could in three life times at Doral. Listen to them; they might just keep you alive.
ADM

04-18-2013, 04:47 AM
Can't wait until they fire a couple more officers that are lying corrupt piece of shit. Your number is coming up. You think your shit doesn't stink. Well this administration is doing what the other could not do. Remove the cancer and they are reaching the tumor! Thank God! Spring cleaning is being done. You thought the grass was greener, quess what NOT! :evil: :evil: :devil:

04-19-2013, 12:23 AM
I think some of these guys should have been arrested.

04-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Let me see if I can explain this to someone w ho may still be living at home with mommy and daddy and want to go to Lou’s and buy every police gadget on the shelves.
You would be very fortunate to get some of the guys that are now retiring from MDP. These guys may be considered “Has Been’s” but most of you are “Never Were’s” and could learn a great deal from these folks. These guys have done more real police work in their 25 years than any of you could in three life times at Doral. Listen to them; they might just keep you alive.
ADM

Hey Old and Proud, we the few good officers in Doral love the new administration. The Big Guy came in and cleaned house with CLOROX. The police department was in trouble if the Hialeah crew would of taken power of the department. Chief ignore all the negative stuff being written in the forum and keep up the good work. We the few real "MENS" will BACK YOU GUYS UP! (not like some of them that sold their soul to the Hialeah people, and now want to be your friends like some ex city of Miami cops) . Should I say their names...? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh you know who you are.
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

04-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Don't forget there is one who was with Hialeah and walked with his bible. Big Guy becareful because he is your leak of information to certain politicians that want to remove the mayor and Carollo. He uses his influence by showing up at the Mayors church. Kiss Ass! Hypocrit and he's good friends with 3 of the ones you fired. He talks to much shit. And one in GIU who thinks that she is the shit and could do what ever she wants. Wasn't right that she got away with drinking and then showing up to work under the influence. She is also one of them. Her Ex Sargeants *****! A politicians in house recruite.

04-20-2013, 02:44 AM
So you are telling me that Doral Police Dept allows you to drink before going to work! I'm going to apply. So before I go to work I can party with my buddies. That's the place to be. :D

04-20-2013, 02:45 AM
So you are telling me that Doral Police Dept allows you to drink before going to work! I'm going to apply. So before I go to work I can party with my buddies. That's the place to be. :D

04-20-2013, 03:35 AM

Yeah I checked and there are no rules about drinking before coming to work on Doral or any other pd. just can't be under the influence.

04-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Sammy and some of those "Guest", It sounds like you guys were some of those who did anything Jose Trigo and Ricardo Gomez told you to do. Even lie under oath. Let's guess as to what unit(s) you guys work for... maybe SRO or Traffic/Motor squad? You guys were the biggest ass kissers in our department, when those two jerks, (Trigo-Gomez), were here, now you're sucking up to this so called Chief so you can move up. The sad fact is most of you couldn't survive a real police department and you sure could not hold rank. Bunch of losers who will suck on any #@$@ to get what you want, and you try and go after those that were fired. Look in the mirrors you piece of garbage.

04-24-2013, 09:27 PM
You are a poor excuse for a police officer, the two officers you mentioned were respected by most of us in the deprtment and the citizens of that city. They worked hard and made the department a respected organization in miami DADE. You and the few malcontents who lied to force them out with the help of current an ex council menbers. Are beginning to feel the effects of karma. Those who live by the sword will die by the sword. I applaud the actions of the new chief, and await further house cleaning. As for the other officers you are speaking about, if you feel like that, you should have the courage to tell them how you feel and not hide behind annonimous blogs that's what a real cop would do. But I forget that's the same way you spread the lies about Chief Gomez and Trigo.

04-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Wow, "Guest" you are some big time ass kisser. Trigo was with MDPD for over 25 years, and had no rank what so ever, he spent most of his time as a SRO, and then went to a cushy job at the port. He comes to Doral and they made him a Sergeant and within a year or so, made him a lieutenant. The guy can barely write and/or spell. We know who you are "Guest", one of those who kissed Trigo's ass to get ahead. Those two were so close to being arrested, yet you think the citizens of Doral respected them. Don't know where you took your survey hot shot, but you're dead wrong. Go suck on the new chiefs ass like you did Gomez, maybe you can make rank, or maybe you already have.

04-24-2013, 10:19 PM
Bulleyes you are blinded by your corruptive behavior. You have lost your 4 friends that covered your dirty ass shit. Your problem Wasn't Trigo and the Chief or was it because they where getting close to what you where up to. You are a decaying rat that is in fear of being swallowed by the boa ans suck the life out of you. I hope you suffer a slow death within the department. I am going to enjoy it. I wait your slow death. Like the rest of your fellow friends

04-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Bulleyes, ahhhhhhhh! I can't be mad at you, after all with your drinking problem you are probably under the influence right now, which is causing you to spew all the Venom that you are writing. Please don't go to work anymore under the influence. Don't put innocent citizens in jeopardy. Just try to be the best cop you can be, something you have never been able to accomplish before, even with the help of your buddies that where fired. Good luck and God bless!!!!

04-24-2013, 10:50 PM
Guest, I don't think that Bulleye is the person you think. I think it's an ex Sargeants who was demoted for carrying over 20 drivers licenses who made the same comment that Trigo could not spell or write. He is part of the last group fired. You are right he Sould shut up and just do is job. He's just a cry baby!

04-24-2013, 10:54 PM
Wolverine, you might be right. They are both part of the same evil.
Bulleyes, welcome to your new reality.

04-25-2013, 02:35 AM
Wow, hey Wolverine, can you at least proofread your comments before you hit that "submit" button. My God, who the hell taught you how to spell? Well, if you are who I think you are, it was probably Trigo. Great teacher hot shot. God, this department of ours is already in the toilet, but with you and other so called "Cops", we are about to flush that toilet. Do you and those Guest writers not understand whats going on in our department? Are you people that blind? What just happened to us this past week, they hired another person from the outside as a lieutenant, (Yes Wolverine, this is how you correctly spell the word..L-i-e-u-t-e-n-a-n-t) No one in our department will move up in rank, only as a Sergeant. (Yes Wolverine, this is how you correctly spell the word, S-e-r-g-e-a-n-t). Very soon, they wont even promote us to sergeant because they will continue to hire from the outside and we're screwed. Wake up, Trigo and Gomez are no longer here to protect you bozo's.
P.S. purchase a dictionary or use spell check !

04-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Thank God those clowns and Gomez are gone. Now at least I can compete for the sergeants position by taking a job knowledge exam administered by a reputable institution of higher learning. No more picking sergeants from the outside. It's a new day now that the old clowns are gone.

04-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Maxie..."A reputable institution of higher learning"? Are you kidding, you truly need to wake up. That exam is being prepared by that nice little old man, Gary King. Only problem is there is nothing Nice about him. He's probably the biggest ass kisser in our department. He will make up the exam and guess who gets the answers? The test will might be given at the college, but make no mistake, the college didn't create the exam. Wake up my friend, everyone will be able to take the test, but only a few will get the answers.

04-25-2013, 06:54 PM
CONGRATULATIONS RICHIE, AFTER SO MANY YEARS OS SUCKING A$$ YOU FINALLY MADE IT. BY THE WAY GOOD JOB OF REPLACING THESE CLOWNS WHO DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO FIND THEIR A HOLES.

04-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Ahhhh Camilo, if there is one thing you're good at, it's sucking those A-Holes, just like that so called Doral Chief.

04-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Thank God those clowns and Gomez are gone. Now at least I can compete for the sergeants position by taking a job knowledge exam administered by a reputable institution of higher learning. No more picking sergeants from the outside. It's a new day now that the old clowns are gone.

Yeah, just confirmed it. The exam was contracted out to Miami Dade College. Way to go Big Guy.

04-26-2013, 01:31 AM
Maxie..."A reputable institution of higher learning"? Are you kidding, you truly need to wake up. That exam is being prepared by that nice little old man, Gary King. Only problem is there is nothing Nice about him. He's probably the biggest ass kisser in our department. He will make up the exam and guess who gets the answers? The test will might be given at the college, but make no mistake, the college didn't create the exam. Wake up my friend, everyone will be able to take the test, but only a few will get the answers.

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh...........! I know who you are......! You are one of those that sold your soul to the Hialeah clowns, and now you are kissing the new administration's ass.Mira nene, check between your legs and see if you still have your balls there. I think they got split in the middle and became a crack pendejo.

04-26-2013, 02:17 AM

Like who? Not you! Lol

04-26-2013, 02:34 AM
Oye Tarsan, now I know who you are, you think I sold my soul to the Hialeah People, wow, this is coming from a guy who sold his balls to that last administration. I know who you are, you helped get a lot of people fired. You did what ever Trigo told you to do. You were his dog. Tarsan, maybe you should change your screen name to "puta"

04-26-2013, 02:41 AM

Yeah, just confirmed it. The exam was contracted out to Miami Dade College. Way to go Big Guy.

Glad we're finally having a sergeants exam.

04-26-2013, 02:54 AM
Oye Tarsan, now I know who you are, you think I sold my soul to the Hialeah People, wow, this is coming from a guy who sold his balls to that last administration. I know who you are, you helped get a lot of people fired. You did what ever Trigo told you to do. You were his dog. Tarsan, maybe you should change your screen name to "puta"

Are we speaking about your mother? Wow! Don't call your mother una puta. She has no fault of you being a bigger puta then her.

04-26-2013, 02:59 AM

Glad we're finally having a sergeants exam.

Raphael Cubela or the one that got fired? If its Cubela, another ass kisser.

04-26-2013, 03:15 AM
"Are we speaking about your mother", Oye Tarsan, how old are you, 10? that's your comeback to me, if we're talking about my mother? Damn, I only thought your IQ was a 10, I didn't think you would act like a 10 year old. But just incase, because I see you at work all the time, if there is a bigger dumb ass than you, I have yet to see one. You literally got on your knees for the previous administration. You did anything and everything they told you to do. So let's be clear, I was not speaking about my mother, or your mother, or your daughter, or your spouse. I was talking about you..just you. Eres una Puta.... You... no one else but you. I hope your brain can compute this.

04-26-2013, 06:33 AM

I'll be taking the exam. It's nice to have professional standards introduced into the department.

04-26-2013, 02:45 PM

I'll be taking the exam. It's nice to have professional standards introduced into the department.

I agree, I'll be taking the test too. I'm not looking forward to work midnight as a new sergeant, but better me then those cancer cells we have in our agency.

04-26-2013, 06:07 PM
DID YOU KNOW THAT BIG GUY MAMA TRANCA!!! HE LOVES IT Y TRAGA.

04-26-2013, 06:11 PM

I agree .

04-26-2013, 07:37 PM
DID YOU KNOW THAT BIG GUY MAMA TRANCA!!! HE LOVES IT Y TRAGA.

I think Impact is jelous. He wanted to get slap in the face with the same tranca.

04-26-2013, 10:20 PM

I agree .

Keep up the good work Richie.

05-11-2013, 03:29 AM
Doral Councilwoman Sandra Ruiz should take her complain to the Miami-Dade Police Department, Public Corruption Bureau and copy the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Florida State Statute, Section 838.021 – Corruption by threat against public servant.
(1)?It is unlawful to harm or threaten to harm any public servant, his or her immediate family, or any other person [in this case the intern Mr. Carollo allegedly threaten to have arrested by “his” police department. And, by so doing, subject the young man to unspeakable perils while at the Miami-Dade County Jail awaiting to be bounded out] with whose welfare the public servant is interested with the intent to: (a) Influence the performance of any act or omission that the person believes to be, or that the public servant represents as being, within the official discretion of the public servant, in violation of a public duty, or in performance of a public duty. (3)((b)?Whoever threatens unlawful harm to any public servant or to any other person with whose welfare the public servant is interested shall be guilty of a felony of the third degree.

Caveat Mayor Luigi Boria, you ought to know that it is the nature of the scorpion to be what it is!

05-11-2013, 05:53 PM
well I can see the minions of Sandra Ruiz inside the Police Department are back spreading lies and half truth as they did in the past. The City manager has a right to maintain certain sensitive areas within City Hall sanitize from unauthorized personnel, the young men is not employed by the city and as a guest should have been with Sandra Ruiz at all times. But of course this is a game perfected by the dubious Council Woman, who loves to tirar la piedra y esconder la mano. Blame other people to take the attention away from her dirty dealings inside City Hall. Well MR. or Mrs. minion, Go back to your God Mother ( Ruiz ) and advice her that this a total new reality, this administration will not be pushed around by her or the fat Ex Councilman, like they did in the past. Joe can sometime act a little crazy but he certainly is not stupid and this is not his first Rodeo.

05-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Hey Guest, you can of sound like, and smell like our new I.A. detective. You know, that buck tooth, balding, no experience, person who is the biggest City Hall Ass Kisser that we have. Everyone thought it was a certain patrol Sergeant that was up the Mayor's ass, but he hasn't been promoted or even transferred to a cushy job. So this can't be him. So it sounds like you, Mr. new Internal Affairs. You know you better resign as our PBA Representative, because it's now a conflict of interest. So do everyone a favor, I'm not a Sandra Ruiz fan, but don't start telling everyone what a great administrator Carollo is. You got the position already, quit kissing ass.

05-12-2013, 03:39 AM
WILLIAM O'BRIEN, 1998 - 2000. Resigned April 28, 2000 in the wake of the political fallout over the seizure of Elian Gonzalez. ``I refuse to be chief of police when someone as divisive and destructive as Joe Carollo is mayor,'' O'Brien said.

05-12-2013, 03:39 AM
WILLIAM O'BRIEN, 1998 - 2000. Resigned April 28, 2000 in the wake of the political fallout over the seizure of Elian Gonzalez. ``I refuse to be chief of police when someone as divisive and destructive as Joe Carollo is mayor,'' O'Brien said.

05-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Sr. Minion, thanks for that piece from Chief O'brien, a true cops/cop. Carollo wanted to destroy O'brien because he, (O'Brien), was just following the law and didn't interfere with the feds. Carollo felt the heat from the Miami Citizens. Carollo didn't care about Elian Gonzalez, he was just concern about votes. So he took it out on Chief O'Brien. Everyone be careful with our new I.A. Detective Vezco. He is a direct link to Carollo and Boria.

06-09-2013, 04:12 AM
"Doral the New Miami"

Don't insult Miami Like that..............

with your new political" leadership" your BOND rating will be in the toilet in just a few short years!

06-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Bond rating in Doral AAA and strengthened with latest budget numbers. Miami's rating lowered to B and struggling. Like it or not "they're FACTS".

06-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Yes, Miami's bond rating is in the toilet.