PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

03-21-2013, 02:47 AM
Well, there is a new cheif in town. Let's hope for you all he is a man of morals and will do the right thing by you all. I can only hope this is a positive thing and only good will come if it.

As for the brown noser of the bunch. He has not even been there a day and you have shit on your face already. Really? You must not think highly of the job you do or the duties you preform so you need to stoop to this level. Sad. Really sad. Clearly you are not a man.

03-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Haha, "needtoknowbasis" let's hope the former chief debriefed the incoming about all the shenanigans that went on with the failed animal control division. What a sad joke they were!

03-24-2013, 08:23 AM
I really hope you see the idiots who are knocking on your door.

03-24-2013, 08:36 AM
Well, Well, Well, the same men and women I thought I knew for years have really changed. Hey new york did you turn your shirt inside out for the incoming chief. Hey coach if you read this understand that this guy was telling the new guy how awesome his shoes were and how much of a snappy dresser he was on his swearing in. You make me seriously sick to my stomach. Do you not value yourself at all? Jeeze man think of what your kids will think of you if you continue this type of act. Oh and we could not dismiss that SRO. You showed up in civilian attire to welcome the new guy. Understand that while you are liked no one really likes you, you are known as shifty. So if you can crawl into bed at night and think you did a good job, hats off to you! Then there is the plant manager. You scumbag thief. If I was not worried about getting fired by HR I would come get you myself. You need to leave dude. We are cops, we do not like thiefs in our own backyard, you should leave on your own. Then there is Crisco the dispatcher. Boy, what is she gonna do now all her friends are gone, party is over badge bunny.

03-25-2013, 01:40 AM
Voice of reason - You truly are an idiot. Those animal guys are alive and well. Apparently they are the only ones involved with the PD that are truly commited to their job. They didn't run when the going got tough or the shit of lies were thrown at them. And they don't get paid !

05-24-2013, 07:14 AM
"Dealingwithidiots" you have things sooooo backwards. You mean the animal control unit that our detectives have to stop a murder suicide case to go get your dog food as you sit and do nothing. Yes I'm referring to the ACO who FAILED the test and didn't certify. Yeah and let's not even begin with the BS brought to city council that night. Remember there are many of us who just may know and are friends with some of your so called volunteers. Yeah we know how it was all an act and even know that a special someone wrote all the BS readings. That's right folks the people who spoke didn't even write their little sad heart felt readings. Give me a break the AC unit is a joke. "We are here for the animals" I'm calling BS you are here for personal gain. Have fun at you new building at the expense of the tax payers cause you managed to piss of the SPCA (a orginization that's been around for how long?) and got the boot from their facility. Yeah it's a joke to say the least. You got what you wanted you were able to weasel your way in with a bunch of BS promises. Go away

05-31-2013, 12:39 PM
NPRAPU is hoarding animals and has publicly posted 60+ dogs and intaking more! Some of the dogs have been there from the beginning and have deteriorated to the point of emaciation! This has become a hoarding and cruelty situation. What are you, Susan Dillinger going to do about this??

06-01-2013, 02:10 AM
What did you expect ?? Look at how mismanaged and chaotic our department is. Quality care cost money my friend and that's a luxury this city reserves for Rec Centres and downtown drunk fest's not Public Services. "Cost Effective" is synonymous with "We're smiling at you as we're f#%king you" :devil: . Of course, if your really concerned, you could register a complaint with one of the numerous animal rights groups.
Stay tuned, The Mooseknuckle is just getting started and its gonna get ugly :snicker:

06-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Big mistake made by the previous Chief. Should have NEVER taken over animal services. The County should have taken it from SPCA and let it be handled there.

Shame the PD and the new chief are left with the sh*t sandwich served up by the deal made by the previous chief. What a jerk.

06-03-2013, 02:12 AM
No this is all the City Manager who has given free reign to the NPRAPU coordinator! The media needs to get into that shelter and take some photos! It's become a warehouse!

06-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Pull a case number, sounds like possible neglect /abuse may be taking place.

06-03-2013, 09:19 PM
That would be too much like work.

06-05-2013, 07:13 AM
Dam, your issue is you think you can snuff the rooster! Not gonna happen. once again i will advise you to fade into the sunset if you do not want you exposed for who you are. Keep it up and I will start thowing out specifics that you cannot dispute in public. Last chance dildos try me I really have little to lose. And unlike you folks who will stabb your way to the top i will defend my friends. Becareful you time might be running out. I am small town nobody with a big backing. Because I foight for the right you are scewed in your way of thinking.

12-12-2013, 01:38 PM
THE NEW CHEIF SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF. DOING THE BIDDING FOR THE COUNCIL AND DILLINGER . BUT HE WILL NEED TO DEAL WITH KARMA .WAIT ? HE HAS ! :snicker: