PDA

View Full Version : CM who ?

03-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Did all the command staff retire because of the current librarian CM ? I have been reading the papers and I can see right through all the smoke and mirrors. I'm not choosing sides but does she have the power to disrupt the PD and destroy morale. I have a dear friend that is an Officer (I will not disclose) for NPR and I have heard all the recent headhunting that she has been plotting behind closed doors. I feel terrible for the new Interim Chief, (K. Bogart) who will have to answer to that women. I hear he is a decent man and let's hope he keeps things running smoothly. I am from a City where typically a Mayor runs the Police, why does a CM hold this authority. I still do not understand that one. Can anyone tell me that this really is not an issue due to capturing dogs and cats ? Did the City people really expose innocent dogs to the parvo virus ? People, this is an easy repair, let the CM run the animal part and let the Police be Police. Simple !!!
Is the CM the women with the white hair on the Panel? I hope for success for the Police and hope the new Chief (Kim or Kyle >?) gets that women off her soap box. CM I do not know you or have ever met you but just some advice, stand up and lead your city instead of breaking down the Police, do you understand the suffering you are causing? are you setting up K.Bogart for failure ? Play fair or go back to your old position. James Steffins, it was nice meeting you and your staff several months ago and heard of your new assignment. I wish you much success and I heard how much your staff adored you.

03-16-2013, 11:30 AM
The police department is in shambles. The Acting Chief and sole administrator just "retired". As of this posting, the department has no chief, no Interim Chief, and one administrator clinging to his last couple of weeks. If the intention of this Interim City Manager was to break the back of the department, she's well on her way to doing so. Hang in there fellow Ground Pounders, and don't let her beat you.

03-16-2013, 06:40 PM
How can you say this is the CM's fault. No this is the waving of Coach's magic wand because his dreams and ideas of being the chief are not what he thought it was going to be. Maybe if they allowed him to be chief in Clearwater he could have made a difference. The LT leaving because this was his plan from the beginning, I think not, what I think happened his the new chief of forensics and the major are grooming him to be something bigger than himself, Maybe he will be sheriff one day after the major and coach have their turns. I hope troops at Pasco know what's in store for them hen coach gets there. We all know how this story goes lets just recap the major decisions, merge the SWAT team this really builds unity, cover-up when his second in commands strays from the office, can't forget 6th on the list for promotions. These are just the major highlights. The top leadership has completely failed this department and should be ashamed of themselves. Please don't give anymore pity speeches just leave with your tale between your legs and collect your money when you hit 50. At least the savior of the department with his awe inspiring catch phrases such as "We are the buzz", "Can Do Will Do", and "THE NPR PD Family" are coming to an end thank you we were all a little sick of it. Again none of these actions are the CM's fault. Now I don't want you troops to think I am supporting her in any way but lets look at the cold hard truth, Weak Leadership from the top down equals jump ship when the going gets tough. Which is happening as we speak. Oh by the way when did the LT have time to apply at the S.O. when he was supposed to be running this agency, Could he have used a city vehicle for personal gain, similar to what coach has been doing all along with his meetings throughout the state. I guess the city will not have time to investigate that with the time he has left here, they will just issue the checks when he turns 50. Now for the left side of the building, please do not begin to attack the new chief with acts of kindness which equals ARSE- kissing let your work or lack there of speak for itself. I know there will be way less parties to plan for but if you wanted to do that full time I believe you can take Saturday classes at Rasmussen with coach to pave the way for a new career. Well now its been a tear jerker I know for some of you but the cold hard truth is these people will soon be forgotten at this agency just like the rest. Goodbye Coach, Goodbye SETH, Saundra will miss you until the merger happens. This is Captain Cash signing off until next time when I feel the truth needs to be let out of the bag.

:devil:

03-17-2013, 01:59 PM
Go to Tampa. Oh that's right, passed up.

03-19-2013, 03:18 AM
Captain Cash,

From your post, you appear to be all knowing and could obviously make a WAY better chief than Steffens did. Why don't you put your name on your post and volunteer to lead the way you say it should be........I'm waiting.......

03-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Captain Cash. Why the hate ? Just LEAVE ! Why do you bash each other? Aren't you guys Police Brothers ? Talk about jumping ship ? Sounds like you already walked the plank !

03-20-2013, 04:37 AM
As a brother in green, can anyone at NPRPD confirm the rumor that one of the reasons Coach left the city was due to an inappropriate relationship with a female PD officer? Not like we need any more of THAT over here at the SO.

Thanks, and stay safe.

03-22-2013, 01:06 PM
It's fairly simple, yes the Interim City Manager @ the bequest of the animal control coordinator, pushed to force the former chief of police OUT! This is why in part that females in general make lousy bosses! This one is no exception. However if the City has allowed her to be this disruptive, than they get what they deserve, a City with little stability and lots of drama. Bet the library has never run better!

03-25-2013, 02:40 AM
Wow - voiceofreason you actually think some volunteer has the power to get the Chief pushed out ??!! Did she also have the power to get him the job with the SO ? You don't see that he was being groomed from day one when Harrington brought him on board. He spent the last year boosting his resume with courses at St Pete College on the City dime. He had not committment to the men and women of the NPR PD. He had no committment to the CIty.

If you think these women have that much power and that makes them lousy bosses, then you are an idiot. Such power would make them GREAT bosses ... if it actually existed.

03-31-2013, 05:22 AM
Now we are turning against each other. Way to show your true colors men and women. The force of the outside B.S. is now causing you to turn on one another. Take a deep breath, remember where you came from and the gates you had to pass through to get where you are. There is no need to start cracking on each other in an attempt to get ahead. If the new guy likes you he will take you under his wing. Please dont sell yourselves short by lowering yourself to the standards of the same pieces of crap we deal with on the streets. Let your merit, knowledge, and abilities push you to the top. Not the ability to knife the cop next to you in the back. Remember when this is over you have to look at yourself in the mirror and say I did all I could for my brothers and sisters. I did not need to compromise to backstabbing or political tit sucking. I am far from an optomist but I do see the signs of people who are becoming douchebags. We all notice it and will not forget it, so choose your road! :evil:

04-01-2013, 06:59 AM
In the words of the band, The Killers... Smile like you mean It! City council and citizens of the area have no idea what we do on a daily basis. The mass population assumes we are sitting there waiting in a speed trap to get them. You simple minded television fools. You have not a clue what we do. Sure you can come up with an assumption from what you see on television, or get pissed off because you get a ticket. Or the ever favorite I hate all cops because I was in jail because my parents failed to raise me right, so I will blame you rather than them. Just remember we are the same people you call when your stuff is stolen. We are the same people you call when your land lord wants to throw you out. Here is a tip if you are that hardcore gangster from NPR then take care of your own business. There are seriously two cops protecting the city so deal with your own, because your elected leaders have failed you. Pools and books are more important to them. Hey this will be a wake up call. Do you want to bring business to the area, okay I will help you. PUT COPS ON THE STREET TO COMBAT CRIME, THEN BUSINESSES WILL WANT TO BE HERE. YOU RETARDS! A simple math solution, but I dont have the qualified experiance like you people, so i will keep trying. This is not rocket science you slacked jawed goofey *******s! Oh and a shout out to the guy who wants to look at the numbers to turning us over to the S.O. I wonder how quick they will respond to the alarm at your business every week. Jackdonk