PDA

View Full Version : Chief Hemmingway

03-09-2013, 08:59 PM
You guys lucked out tremendously. Your new chief is beyond stand up and a cops cop. There is a bright future ahead for you and you deserve it.

03-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Who ever you are, but the midnight sergeant would have been much better ( for the Town)
No more take home for the cops
No more traffic unit.
No more DUI check points
West island gated w/ cops in the guard house to eliminate burglaries.
:devil: :cop: :evil:

03-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Who ever you are, but the midnight sergeant would have been much better ( for the Town)
No more take home for the cops
No more traffic unit.
No more DUI check points
West island gated w/ cops in the guard house to eliminate burglaries.
:devil: :cop: :evil:
If Tom Hunker became Chief, he could get take homes, motors, DUI checkpoints, mobile command units,etc................................ :P

03-11-2013, 03:50 AM
You guys lucked out tremendously. Your new chief is beyond stand up and a cops cop. There is a bright future ahead for you and you deserve it.

Thank You! New Chief Fan,
All of us, with the exception of the several negative few, are all very optimistic and looking forward to the future. Kudos! to Ron Wasson for the tremendous amount of energy and time he spent in choosing the candidate he felt was best qualified to LEAD, he had the integrity to undo what should never have been done, and refused to take the easy road in allowing it to continue. His legacy here may some day be as great as it is in NY. I hope the residents of Bay Harbor Islands realize the importance of this change. We could not have imagined another four years of the worst chief in all the history of law enforcement or his clueless assistant chrony, and a completely non-existant morale. All eyes are now on what is going to be done with this phony, hypocritical, incompetent, appointed "Captain" who should in no way be allowed to continue in any capacity. His "retirement" will go a long way towards diffusing the other problematic individuals that are resistant towards future positive change and allow the new Chief to focus on other issues.

03-11-2013, 08:03 PM
problem with new Yorkers is that ..................THIS IS NOT NEW YORK!!

03-11-2013, 09:02 PM
[quote="New Chief Fan":lyqs3z2c]You guys lucked out tremendously. Your new chief is beyond stand up and a cops cop. There is a bright future ahead for you and you deserve it.

Thank You! New Chief Fan,
All of us, with the exception of the several negative few, are all very optimistic and looking forward to the future. Kudos! to Ron Wasson for the tremendous amount of energy and time he spent in choosing the candidate he felt was best qualified to LEAD, he had the integrity to undo what should never have been done, and refused to take the easy road in allowing it to continue. His legacy here may some day be as great as it is in NY. I hope the residents of Bay Harbor Islands realize the importance of this change. We could not have imagined another four years of the worst chief in all the history of law enforcement or his clueless assistant chrony, and a completely non-existant morale. All eyes are now on what is going to be done with this phony, hypocritical, incompetent, appointed "Captain" who should in no way be allowed to continue in any capacity. His "retirement" will go a long way towards diffusing the other problematic individuals that are resistant towards future positive change and allow the new Chief to focus on other issues.[/quote:lyqs3z2c]

Any idiot can see that captain's position was just a buddy hook up. It serves no purpose whatsoever. I hope this guy also sees all the favortism that was given out by the previous administration. I would like to see equality across the board.

OH DAMN!!! I spoke too soon, Sgt. A. Doughboy was just put in charge of the Chief's transition team. Let the ass kissing begin!!...

03-11-2013, 09:42 PM
......at $120,000 a year, plus a new take home that can be used for personal business, that buddy deal has cost the city $ 500,000 over four years and as of today it still is !!!!

03-12-2013, 01:09 AM
At least, he does something earning his paycheck.
I see a older officer smoking inside the police car.
Don' t u have policies about smoking in public?
My children look him and do not understand.
:devil: :cop: :mrgreen: :evil:
He should smoke where they cannot see him.

03-12-2013, 05:15 AM
At least, he does something earning his paycheck.
I see a older officer smoking inside the police car.
Don' t u have policies about smoking in public?
My children look him and do not understand.
:devil: :cop: :mrgreen: :evil:
He should smoke where they cannot see him.

why dont you and your children mind your own damn business and stop worrying about about the police is doing.

03-12-2013, 08:11 PM
I hope that the new guy realizes that the azzholes that are kissing his azz now, are the same ones that tried to knife the old chief in the back. They will do the same to him the first chance they get. They have STARS in their eyes. :mrg :evil: reen:

03-13-2013, 12:57 AM
I am supposed to be up in arms and lets call in the PBA because you never heard about or understand what being appointed is? When the boss leaves, you leave. Simple cut and dry. S,O have delt with that for years, new elections, new command staff.

Let’s just face it; this is just what it looks like...Favoritism and taking care of a buddy.

04-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Met the new guy, nice guy. Good looking too. Seems a good fit for us. My neighbor already has a man crush on him. If I swung that way, I would too. Hope some of you guys quit complaining and start doing your jobs.