There once was a Chief named Tom
Who was though to be a Mafia Don
He eventually got caught
Cause everyone cant be bought
Now he's facing life as a Con
:oops:

03-08-2013, 06:07 PM
How do you spell corruption?
Nadel is an example of how Hunker's police work and charitable endeavors intertwine. Nadel is president the South Florida Crime Commission, a group that received $20,000 in donations from Bal Harbour's forfeiture funds that by law only Hunker can request to spend.

In July 2010, Bal Harbour police bought the "mobile command" from International Surveillance Technology for $108,000. It looks like a futuristic mobile home. The department then spent an additional $119,000 over the following five months on bells and whistles, such as a retractable video scope, a camera, satellite receiver, audio equipment and a flatscreen TV.

Village police said they use the vehicle for covert surveillance, and as a command station in the event of natural disasters or large events -- although there aren't many of those in Bal Harbour, a quiet town that had 34 reported crimes over the first six months of 2012, 31 of them larcenies.

A friend of Hunker's for about 20 years, Nadel said he received his honorary BHPD badge and identification as "an acknowledgement of good done.''

03-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Your correct, TM also hired the son for his life long best friend Joe M. His son GM is the most useless cop ever! GM has no business ever being a cop and was hired solely because of the friendship between TM and his father JM. GM was caught sleeping and admitted to it and TM only allowed the Sergeant to give him a verbal counseling. He refused to properly discipline GM because of his friendship with his father. GM brother works for Surfside PD and the chief there is also retired from Miami Beach and was friends with his father and TM. GM is still sleeping every night and completely useless. Surfside and us got stuck with two useless cops because of the friendship between their father and TM. That needs to be looked at.

03-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Profile of the Sociopath- Does anything here sound like a former Police Chief that we know?:::
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths. ::
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey I KNOW HIM!!!!!

03-09-2013, 02:12 PM
wow LQ, you won. Your fight against this corrupt guy worked. Now you are retired, had to take an early one because everybody at your dept.hated you. That cost you what, hundreds of thousand of dollars in salary and drop money. Oh, but you beat the corrupt TH. The same TH who promoted you to a capt position th :oops: at paid you 115k a year in a nice office. The same guy who got your daughter a job at thestate attorneys office. The same guy you praised while you were assigned to that evil VIN unit enjoying all the benefits that came with it. Why dont you mention those parts while you sit at home collecting a small little pension bloging all day with your fasicnation about Al Capone and TH. Better yet, why dont come by your old department for a visit, oh you cant because you are despised by all your former co workers. But dont worry you won......hahahahaha.

Ps. hey rayray please come back to work from your prolonged illness, we all miss you. By the way, im filing a lawsuit against you for calling in sick for the past two months collecting a paycheck while i show up to work everyday.

03-09-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm blowing the whistle on all this corruption! Or maybe I'm just screwed bc I've been committing sick leave fraud and my only choice is to have a tax attorney file a scary complaint with the city. I know I dont have the sack to show my face at work anymore so maybe i'll just hide behind these sunglasses forever. Damn that TH! He gave me a job, the nicest patrol car in the county, offered me a detached position (that I turned down), gave me day shift when i had no seniority, officer of the year/month awards, helped my pension, DAMN HIS CORRUPTION!! I'm blowing the whistle!! I guess I shouldve scored higher than a 59 on my Sgt test and I could've stop all this corruption and become Chief so I can do a better job than TH. Most of all damn that TH and his corruption when he helped me not get arrested for Domestic Violence by the City of Miami.

Whistleblower

03-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I'm blowing the whistle on all this corruption! Or maybe I'm just screwed bc I've been committing sick leave fraud and my only choice is to have a tax attorney file a scary complaint with the city. I know I dont have the sack to show my face at work anymore so maybe i'll just hide behind these sunglasses forever. Damn that TH! He gave me a job, the nicest patrol car in the county, offered me a detached position (that I turned down), gave me day shift when i had no seniority, officer of the year/month awards, helped my pension, DAMN HIS CORRUPTION!! I'm blowing the whistle!! I guess I shouldve scored higher than a 59 on my Sgt test and I could've stop all this corruption and become Chief so I can do a better job than TH. Most of all damn that TH and his corruption when he helped me not get arrested for Domestic Violence by the City of Miami.

Some police officers can't be bought by a corrupt police chief
Whistleblower

03-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Profile of the Sociopath- Does anything here sound like a former Police Chief that we know?:::
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths. ::
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey I KNOW HIM!!!!!

Thats sounds exactly like TH

03-11-2013, 12:41 PM

Whistleblower

Hey rayray go off yourself and do the world a favor!

03-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Your correct, TM also hired the son for his life long best friend Joe M. His son GM is the most useless cop ever! GM has no business ever being a cop and was hired solely because of the friendship between TM and his father JM. GM was caught sleeping and admitted to it and TM only allowed the Sergeant to give him a verbal counseling. He refused to properly discipline GM because of his friendship with his father. GM brother works for Surfside PD and the chief there is also retired from Miami Beach and was friends with his father and TM. GM is still sleeping every night and completely useless. Surfside and us got stuck with two useless cops because of the friendship between their father and TM. That needs to be looked at.

GM is a wortless blob of crap who doesnt deserve to have a badge. Go back to sleep fatboy.

03-14-2013, 05:14 PM

GM is a wortless blob of crap who doesnt deserve to have a badge. Go back to sleep fatboy.
I wonder if the Miami Herald knows that most of the officers hired by TH did not go through a full background investigation because they were already 'TH connected' through associated and favors owed (or they WILL owe favors to TH) . The polygraphs were given by another associated of TH and EX MBPD cop P.F. who TH has given many thousands of dollars to in Village contracts!!
How bout a Village paid honor guard to the funeral of a brand new officers relative???

03-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Al Capone still has a few followers that he paid very well (it wasnt his money)- just like Al Capone paid for his LEO buddies. How do you spell REEKO?? :?

03-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Now that BHPD fell it's time time to look across the street into SPD for more spring cleaning...The garbage needs to be thrown out...

03-24-2013, 05:43 PM
[quote="PO321"]Now that BHPD fell it's time time to look across the street into SPD for more spring cleaning...The garbage needs to be thrown out...[/quoThe Chief is another associate of Al Capone. Birds of Feathers flock together :?: :?: :?:

03-31-2013, 05:41 PM
'The Devils Advocate' with Al Pacino is a great analogy at to what occurred in Bal Harbour. Al Capone lured in his people with M O N E Y and vanity- so many awards and 'officer of the months' and cash and easy OT that Capone had complete control over his police officer victims. Al Capone is a $^^&*(()(. His supporters will be paying the price for the rest of their lives. My respect toward the officers that didn't get greedy and join the corruption on their own 'free will'. May Capone just leave SOFLA in search of new victims for Satan somewhere far away.

04-02-2013, 03:54 AM
'The Devils Advocate' with Al Pacino is a great analogy at to what occurred in Bal Harbour. Al Capone lured in his people with M O N E Y and vanity- so many awards and 'officer of the months' and cash and easy OT that Capone had complete control over his police officer victims. Al Capone is a $^^&*(()(. His supporters will be paying the price for the rest of their lives. My respect toward the officers that didn't get greedy and join the corruption on their own 'free will'. May Capone just leave SOFLA in search of new victims for Satan somewhere far away.

Get a life leo, i remember you making shitloads of money in ot when you were part of hunkers vin unit. So shut up and go play shuffle board or something you litle troll.

04-15-2013, 12:03 AM
Al Capone's devil followers are probably not happy people now. ALL the blame originated with H U N K E R- he just left the bait so the greed and the vanity in some people could join the devil on their own free will.

04-15-2013, 01:29 AM
Al Capone's devil followers are probably not happy people now. ALL the blame originated with H U N K E R- he just left the bait so the greed and the vanity in some people could join the devil on their own free will.

Give it a rest already leo, its over and we all have gotten on with our lives. Nobody cares anymore about this.

04-16-2013, 06:42 PM

Give it a rest already leo, its over and we all have gotten on with our lives. Nobody cares anymore about this.
YOU care - otherwise you wouldnt be reponding all the time! :snicker: :snicker: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

04-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Its so much better without corrupt Al Capone around :)

04-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Tom is not curopt. Tom was a good paterner. Pople are jolous of all the good tom haas dune.

06-03-2013, 02:41 PM

Whistleblower
Now. doesnt THAT sound like a corrupt police chief that EXPECTED a payoff for favors? :? :shock:

06-03-2013, 09:13 PM

Whistleblower
Now. doesnt THAT sound like a corrupt police chief that EXPECTED a payoff for favors? :? :shock:

TH should be in jail for taking such good care of a worthless psychotic shitbag like rayray. And TH should be on deathrow for promoting that little troll to captain only to have him stab him in the back.

06-06-2013, 04:16 PM

You aint lyin'