PDA

View Full Version : Question

03-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Are the guys who liked to come up to you and purposely badmouth someone to get your reaction then run back to the person they badmouthed and tell them exactly what you said still there? Hopefully they are all gone by now but boy do I remember it well. Hallandale was not reallly a pleasant place to work back in the day.

03-31-2013, 05:26 AM
The only thing that changes in Hallandale is the shifts every January. Everything else is status quo in the house that Magill built.

04-01-2013, 09:55 PM
The only thing that changes in Hallandale is the shifts every January. Everything else is status quo in the house that Magill built.

There are some things that are better but there are also some things that are surprisingly worse here now.

04-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Everything is the same or worse

DF dont use direct intimidation

He use his peoples to intimidate

04-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Everything is the same or worse

DF dont use direct intimidation

He use his peoples to intimidate

do you honestly feel this way :?:

04-05-2013, 04:11 AM
heres an honest question. does your chief have a learning disability or a chromosomal alteration? i was watching a few interviews that he has done with the media and it totally reminded me of an acceptance speech from the special olympics.

04-09-2013, 03:28 AM
heres an honest question. does your chief have a learning disability or a chromosomal alteration? i was watching a few interviews that he has done with the media and it totally reminded me of an acceptance speech from the special olympics.

no, unfortunately thats just him. however he is planning on sliding over an FHP officer straight to assisstant chief instead of promoting from within while at the same time he is applying to other angencies for chief. kind of pathetic if you ask me, not even our number 1 has loyalty to this dept.