PDA

View Full Version : Are you f-cking kidding me??

02-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Bad enough that FHP gave 2 of your guys NTA, but did whoever runs MCSO's Facebook page really feel it necessary to put the entire incident on Facebook for the world to see? Unbelievable.

03-01-2013, 12:43 AM
what?

03-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Well most FHP troopers down here are good. Just the clown sgt and the midget that made this arrest are problems. This midget goes around thinking he is best than us. Hanging out with high ranking members of the sheriffs office and talking s&$@ about deputies. He must think with all the turnover at the sheriffs office none of us remember him pissing dirty and being suspended for more than a year. Good thing the charges his own agency brought against him were not traffic related. He only has a job because FHP messed up a drug investigation. Maybe you should have learned from that investigation cpl.... Stick to writing tickets. Leave criminal investigations to the cops.

03-05-2013, 08:10 PM
...and another deputy outed on MCSO's Facebook page. Who runs this thing? Please tell me it's some ****up civilian and not anybody who's sworn...

03-06-2013, 12:58 PM
...and another deputy outed on MCSO's Facebook page. Who runs this thing? Please tell me it's some ****up civilian and not anybody who's sworn...

SERVES HIM RIGHT FOR WHAT HE DID...

03-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Who cares? This agency is known to screwing each other over. Move on.

03-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Who cares? This agency is known to screwing each other over. Move on.
This situation was just a matter of time - Some folks should never be in law enforcement.