PDA

View Full Version : Why is this guy such a 43???

02-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Why is the Major such a Baker??? Some one please explain.....

02-27-2013, 01:54 AM
In their own ways, each person has demons cloistered in the labyrinth of their minds! Some folks are more adept than others at keeping them in check. It is not easy though; often they escape and inflict havoc on others.

02-27-2013, 06:08 AM
In their own ways, each person has demons cloistered in the labyrinth of their minds! Some folks are more adept than others at keeping them in check. It is not easy though; often they escape and inflict havoc on others.

He can do whatever he wants because he just says so! "Mijo Mijo, look at me 30+ years and I'm still here".

Now Pichardo, he's going to be the real lifesaver here.

06-27-2014, 12:23 PM
43! are you crazy.

43 + 43 = 86.5 !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
05-26-2015, 06:43 PM
He can do whatever he wants because he just says so! "Mijo Mijo, look at me 30+ years and I'm still here".

Now Pichardo, he's going to be the real lifesaver here.

the is competition now on the 43 scale?

r. Ochoa or p. diaz?

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 01:42 PM
Two people had keys to the box: Fulgueira and Rodriguez. According to Rodriguez, Fulgueira was the main person who would process the three to four payments of fines made on a weekly basis. After counting the money, he said, Fulgueira would hand the cash and invoices to the deputy chief, Roberto Ochoa, who would then deposit the money with the city’s finance department.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1958062.html#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
05-28-2015, 08:06 PM
two people had keys to the box: Fulgueira and rodriguez. According to rodriguez, fulgueira was the main person who would process the three to four payments of fines made on a weekly basis. After counting the money, he said, fulgueira would hand the cash and invoices to the deputy chief, roberto ochoa, who would then deposit the money with the city’s finance department.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article1958062.html#storylink=cpy

this aint no cosa nostra!!!!

Unregistered
05-29-2015, 04:29 PM
this aint no cosa nostra!!!!

its called "coa de FBI" lol

nothing will ever happen. MDPD, FDLE, and the FBI are all scared of "SANTERIA" - "VOODOO" - BLACK MAGIC". LOL