PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Not Going Anywhere

02-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Oh stop it, Orlando is not going anywhere. he has them all by their COJONES. You guys behave like little children, if they were going to get rid of the CHIEF they would have done it a long time ago. the fact is Orlando is doing a very good job in spite of all the backstabbing, corruption and political games played in the City of South Miami. Orlando is a sea of stability in one of the most corrupt cities in the country.

03-04-2013, 10:04 PM
He better watch out for Ana. Most incompetent police officer ever and dishonest and backstabber. She wants his job.

08-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Oh stop it, Orlando is not going anywhere. he has them all by their COJONES. You guys behave like little children, if they were going to get rid of the CHIEF they would have done it a long time ago. the fact is Orlando is doing a very good job in spite of all the backstabbing, corruption and political games played in the City of South Miami. Orlando is a sea of stability in one of the most corrupt cities in the country.

Not going anywhere? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . Color him GONE!!!!!!!!! Sea of crazy is what the boy is. LMAO!!!!!!

08-25-2013, 02:45 PM
When I get hired with abismal qualifications and reputation, is that my fault. No.
When I get fired and then rehired, am I crazy, stupid, or what? Neither.
When I get asked to temporarily fill CM position, and I agree, that voids my COP contract? Huh?
Am I an idiot or are the elected officials?
Or, maybe the folks that put the elected officials in place. Especially, the real vocal nut jobs that seem to have control of the City.
Very serious problem, to the core. To the citizen/voter level.
Several contracted department heads have filled in, when asked, and returned to their Dept. Head job. And, not just in SM.
Seems like a very lame termination.

09-10-2013, 05:13 PM
When I get hired with abismal qualifications and reputation, is that my fault. No.
When I get fired and then rehired, am I crazy, stupid, or what? Neither.
When I get asked to temporarily fill CM position, and I agree, that voids my COP contract? Huh?
Am I an idiot or are the elected officials?
Or, maybe the folks that put the elected officials in place. Especially, the real vocal nut jobs that seem to have control of the City.
Very serious problem, to the core. To the citizen/voter level.
Several contracted department heads have filled in, when asked, and returned to their Dept. Head job. And, not just in SM.
Seems like a very lame termination.

Lame or not it is legal. By by OMC.