PDA

View Full Version : Dear CM Dlinger

02-24-2013, 12:44 AM
Dear C. M. D

02-24-2013, 01:03 AM
Dear C.M. Dillinger: You just ran the Chief of Police off without a viable replacement to be found. The Police Department is now faced with a lack of leadership with few options for replacement coming in to the next three weeks. You and yours refused to hire an administrator after MB left, and are now stuck behind the Eight ball. Do you really wan't to consider a retired prior chief who's more interested in politics and personal vendettas than law enforcement and the good of the citizens? This guy isn't the answer and is just interested in self gain. If you wan't to contract the Police Department out to the Sheriff please come out and say it because it sure looks like it from the members in the trenches.

02-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Dear C.M. Dillinger: You just ran the Chief of Police off without a viable replacement to be found. The Police Department is now faced with a lack of leadership with few options for replacement coming in to the next three weeks. You and yours refused to hire an administrator after MB left, and are now stuck behind the Eight ball. Do you really wan't to consider a retired prior chief who's more interested in politics and personal vendettas than law enforcement and the good of the citizens? This guy isn't the answer and is just interested in self gain. If you wan't to contract the Police Department out to the Sheriff please come out and say it because it sure looks like it from the members in the trenches.

02-24-2013, 02:56 AM
The current CM didn’t have anything to do with leaving the LT position unfilled. Let’s face it chief couldn’t find a personal friend to fill it like he did other slots with less than qualified people. If a job description could be changed for the current LT then it can be changed for the guys applying because some are qualified to be one. And is LT qualified to lead? But do you want chief filling positions? Is it by chance that Harrington left for the sheriff, endorsed chief as his replacement and now he’s leaving for the vision of the same agency? How would his selected replacement lead us? Chief should be left out of the selection decisions since he is leaving. I don’t think the city will contract out but is a prior chief the best answer?

02-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Prior Chief that's pretty funny!! The prior Chief (for those who might be confused, he wears green now). He is the reason our agency is in the state it is in. He did just what our present chief is trying to do. Bring his friends in to replace him. His authority to hire anyone should be shut down. Don't blame the acting CM for Steffens leaving. Blame Steffens for leaving everyone high and dry. We need Supervisors who are honest,faithful and capable of doing the job. Someone you can trust. That being said we are better off with Chief leaving maybe he he has finally completed his work for JH. I just call it like I see it. And you guys getting everyone in a frenzy about MR coming back to work for us you have done a mighty fine job. Heeeeheee!
Who would hate themselves that much to come back into such a hateful place. There is no Band of Brothers here. (Unless you are trying to defend the wrong doings of a co-worker.
You have have a great day and remember Semper Lie oops I mean Fi. :evil:

02-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Good Morning guys ! Yes, I had to take a look to see the whats happening on this lovely Sunday morning. Looks like the waiver wires are blowing up AGAIN. Good commentary I have to say but let me just say something and I think this will be my last post. See what's happening again ? Exactly what some people want us to do. They want to see the negativity stir up, the friction that once distanced some of us. I know we all are upset in some way or another but this is what happens in this profession. Good and bad leaders come and go. It's the leaders that leave an impression, the guy who steps up when the situation is deep. Those are the guys we miss. The current Chief..... I will miss but I wish him the best.

We got the playbook, we got the talent so why dwell in this. We know what we got going on in City Hall but do not think for a moment that those people do not fear us. They do trust me. I would not like to play dirty but if rounds are flying down range, our team will win this battle.

We can not change anything that is happening but we sure do have several resources that would love to help us out to seek truth. Let's play this one smart. Let's not comment on the current CM so we can avoid looking like the aggressors in this. Guys, let's hold this together as one. We cannot feed into this now. We need to come together and stay together. I know this sounds like a Tim Robbins convention but we got to keep this tight.

The City is finding money all of a sudden and we are not in the financial crisis they thought?????? I know, I can't figure it out either. We are not going to sell out to PSO like a lot of people thought this year. We are making good salaries and no doubt earning every penny. We make good arrests that make the 6:00 news, we've been solving crimes and aiding in others, we are just lighting it up and should be proud.

I think past Chief's are no longer interested in returning back. There will be some options I am sure. Let's just get the best available guy in the draft. We all have opinions on who we would support and that is your right. I know who I will support and hope for but that is each of ours business.

Why do we choose to discuss PAST Chief's still ? These men have moved on with thier lives and we continue to give them free advertising. There gone now and have been for quite some time so why bother. Just wondering why..... Sorry ADHD got me.

Do you guys see the Cpl's stepping up and at least trying to keep the morale going ? The Sgt's trying to hold it together and make this a great place to work. Some of us got chewed but hey, that's all part of it. The weird man hug after the chewing is always awesome. It might not come that day but it will. No more walls, no more hate, no more envy or jealousy, no more negative energy, "We got no time for that".

The Lt.. Oh you mean the guy that does the job of 2 ? The guy who is the first to show up and last to leave. The guy who worries for all of us. The guy who tries to carry all of our crosses on his back on a daily basis. The guy who tries to keep us happy and looks out for our best interest. The guys who puts his life on hold to be sure he shows up at your scene to help. That guy ?? .. Yeah I support him. Say what you want but he does care and looks after all of us.

Patrol ? Those guys... You mean the guys working 12 hrs on thier 8 hour days. The guys who have to come in on thier days off to turn in reports. The guy who steps up and works a 16 hour day on 3 hrs sleep the night before. The guys who eat in thier car because a meal break is just not going to happen. Covering a zone with no back up because 2 got arrrests.

CID ? Those guys.. Bankers hours but show up when they hear your call. Working 12-14 hours on an 8. Coming out at 0300 to work the worst cases. Trying to do a case load and accomodate all the extra's that come along with it. Surrounded by victim's who want help and chasing cats/dogs while monitoring red light cameras.

Yes guys, This is what we do. This is what we signed up for. We all complain but we love it. We need this chaos or we do not function normally. Life would be boring being a librarian, home depot employee or a mobile home park manager. Right ?

Sorry for the rant but I felt like I had to speak up. Don't feed into the BS guys. We cannot change what God has planned for us as individuals and as a Department.

This is all part of the RIDE guys. Get on, strap in and enjoy this roller coaster ride because before you know it, you will be looking in the mirror one day, 45 years old and your career over wishing you could go back.

02-24-2013, 11:31 PM
WTF ? Talk about total recall. After reading that last post, I thought I was having to sit through another one of those B.S. "Can do Will do" staff meeting blow so.... much sunshine up your arse you leave wanting to go home and bake cookies and fingerpaint rainbows speeches. I guess you'd have us all believe the L.T. teaches Sunday School and works with handi-cap kids in his free time instead of what's already been exposed. NO SIR, he forgot where he came from, but Karma's on its way with a wake up call :shock:

02-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Hi, has anyone fixed the sprinkler heads in front of the P.D. yet? Oh yea and the bathroom is out of toliet paper again, (Common Pete)!

Change the station!

Lets turn those frowns upside down!
Everybody sing along,,,,,,Sunshine and lollipops, fluffy clouds and red balloons!

And a special dedication goes out to that longtime civilian employee that has known so many officers over the years: Badges that make her Dance..Badges that make her Dance. :devil:

Change the Station!

And who could forget this golden oldie, "I'm the senior guy on this shift, I should be getting something, I was the best Cpl. there ever was. " I miss my Moe" :cry: Now where is my Chantix?!

Change the Station!

Now open your books children to page ten, holy crap I just found a 100K in my library book. Holy Crap little Jimmy, I found mine at the bottom of the pool at the Aquatic Center yesterday.

Change the Station!

I hearby nominate the volunteer dog guy to fill in as Lt. and Chief. Him and his wife try to run the place anyway, and the funny thing is the CM supports it! Sound like it is time for another dancing hotdog alert!!! :devil:

Disclaimer: (No need to comment on the spelling or grammer. We get it your a scholar.
None of the material may be reprinted or broadcast without the express written consent of The Inglourious Retard Company. All violators are subject to penelty and/or fine) Thanks for tuning In, We'll see ya' real soon

02-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Well looks like my predictions for the new year were right on track with the progress of the agency. The blanket needs to be pulled off several eyes of men and women of the department. The coach is leaving for greener pastures and uniforms. What will we all do. The samething as the rest of us. NOTHING!!!! No one at the department will step up to the challenge because nobody wants to be in the CM's sights. The implants that coach has planted will take over and run the department. What if a former chief comes back. We will see about that. Maybe it would be a good thing: example some of the non-sense might be settled throughout the innards and resolved, the horse play could be remedied and professionalism returned (I doubt that very much because of coach's choices for certain positions). The return would be a direct impact on morale because we all know how that show went and do not want a rerun of those episodes. What will the genie in the bottle tell us next. Let me rub it and get my three wishes.
1. Police work can actually take place.
2. Qualified professionals with proper experience will prevail.
3. Proper rules and regs enforced.
I know these are pipe dreams for a few.

Well at least coach solved the personnel problems several former chiefs failed to accomplish during thier tenure. The fat man being the number one thorn in the side. Hey what did the short guy do that couldn't be covered up by the powers that be. Men and women stand side by side and not let the city divide the strengh of the "THIN BLUE LINE" We all know who we and cannot trust to enter a door with around here. That line would never be crossed by the rest of us because we have a deeper responsibilty to ourselves and our co-workers that we spend more time with than our own families. We know each others next moves in the field and will conquer the evil forces. By the way where is the mysterious Sharimare with his or her thoughtful insights. He must be in retirement or moving on.

Ok enough for for now I will return with more careful insight and predictions for the future at a later date and time. Keep it safe out there boys and girls.

:cop: :cop: :cop:

02-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Dear hard working officers: It seems funny that the city was broke just one short year ago, and now projects a rosy future. Our STEP plan is still frozen, and the hired union buster/hired gun part time HR guy is still handling negotiations with the PBA. Why doesn't Lindy Thomas handle the negotiations? If we agree on ANY pension cuts, we will NEVER get the benefits back. Don't be fooled on a SHORT TERM!!!,
sweet salary deal in exchange for PERMANENT pension reductions. I realize that citizens and some city council/city managers think that our pension is too generous and costly, but who has seen and done what we have? Who can talk about and know the job like us? Who has rolled up on the murder of a small child at the hands of his mentally ill mother? The things you've seen and done will be with you for the rest of your life. Don't let them sell you short in regards to the benefits you were promised when you signed on for this difficult and costly profession. Stay safe brothers and sisters in uniform.

03-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Hey beavis pass the nachos. Dammit Butthead dont "Bogart" all the chips! This freakin town will never change no matter who is running it. Now we will have a "leader" who will be the voice of city council. Great another feather in out hat. I can only hope he will try and make things better for us, but I really don't see it. The fat Walrus will be whispering sweet nothings in his ear. If you are a cop with few years jump ship while you can. This is will be an awful time to say that you are affiliated with this organization. Oh and by the way where is the dog catcher? Oh that's right he is out on Morphine leave. This place his hands down a circus, and I dont even know who to point the finger at anymore. Seriously, it is that screwed up. Please do not get mad at me I am just confused on where we stand. "I see scum of green, poop of brown, New Port Richey will continue to go Down! and I think to myself what a screwed up city, and I think to myself what a screwed up city!" Fix this crap city council jeeze! Oh crap hold on, BINGO! just found some more money! Time to hire some lifeguards!

12-12-2013, 01:28 PM
THE CITY MANAGER , THE COUNCIL, BOGART, SHOULD ALL BE UNDER INVESTIGATION. LIBRAIAN? TRY LIBELOUS . THE PD IS A BUNCH OF GOONES , THERE ARE A FEW THAT ARE A COMPLETE DISCRACE TO THE UNIFOROM. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.D.A. THAT's ALL RIGHT1 F.D.L.E .is lurking around the corner !