PDA

View Full Version : ACSO One of the best Agencies in FL

02-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Alachua County Sheriffs Office is 10-8. Minimal Drama, Majority of the workers are happy, and the Sheriff is a great honest person. What more can we ask for?

I am very thankful everyday knowing that Sheriff Darnell is my sheriff. She is caring and is here for the "troops", the front line cops that work on the streets everyday. Sheriff Darnell is also a very understanding person. You would really have to mess up badly in order to get terminated. This is a great agency and this agency has a great command staff.

Keep up the great work Sheriff!!!! And never leave us!

02-23-2013, 03:08 PM
I agree, I see and hear about all the bad things going on in other counties and our Sheriff is top notch. I am happy when I come into work and I am happy when I leave for the night.

Despite this economy, our Sheriff is still pushing forward.

03-08-2013, 04:10 AM
I totally agree!

Drama is at a minimum and the command staff is fair and honest.

So happy to work for ASO

04-05-2013, 04:09 PM
I agree. Thank You Sheriff Darnell

04-13-2013, 09:24 PM
Just getting home from work and I happen to stumble upon this topic. :D :D :D

For once, I agree.. I have friends at different Sheriff's Offices and Sheriff Darnell is the best sheriff by far.

I thank God everyday that she won this past election or we would have been in serious trouble.

Thank You Sheriff for making our workplace a positive environment! :D

05-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Stay Safe out there this weekend!

06-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Really?

Who do you think was rumored to be the leak during the Gainesville student murders? She could be a good sheriff just don't tell her anything you don't want anyone else to know about.

06-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Really? Your name says it all. Hooligan! She was the PIO it was her job. Besides your talking about a decade ago? Haa. Keep up the good work Sheriff!!

11-02-2013, 06:54 PM
You all must be drinking the Kool-Aid. Pay sucks. People are lazy. Sheriff doesn't care about the Deputies. Great Sheriff? I think not.

11-16-2013, 05:30 PM
You all must be drinking the Kool-Aid. Pay sucks. People are lazy. Sheriff doesn't care about the Deputies. Great Sheriff? I think not.

You all do not know what you are talking about. She is vindictive and the morale is the worst ever. Why all the law suits, why all the terminations and discipline and grievances from the unions? Why do most in the community hate her? Why do most in the agency hate her, not just dislike her? Why a drastic reduction in traffic enforcement? Why because she is the worst Sheriff ever. The facts speak for themselves, not your kind words of support... Shadie is her name and she has earned it…

11-22-2013, 09:04 PM
I think some people missed the joke.