PDA

View Full Version : One down for the old regime

02-19-2013, 04:51 PM
One down three more to go from Old Glory himselfs cult.

02-20-2013, 03:21 PM
I guess the Mayor just got schooled in medley politics. YOUR NOT INCHARGE OF ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT A STRONG MAYOR. Funny thing the council reinstates a long time employee because she was fired without cause within a week. But in January the agree not to reinstate another employee after hearing testimony from the administrator and investigators who admitted under oath that they had no evidence to support any wrongdoing, violations of law, rules or codes and had no cause to fire. Whats the difference? You just made that employee's case stronger in court.

02-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I completely agree with "localnews"
that "clown council" just contradicted themselves by bringing this lady back and not the LT. It only goes to show the mafia that they have going on there.
so sad.

that's ok though, one way or the other the LT's wallet will continue to get full.
medley is a joke. the council is a joke.
take this to real court and see what happens....

it's sad to say that martell will be outta there very soon. the assistant mayor has this all planned out so she can be mayor. they are making a nice comfy bed for martell to lie in.

02-26-2013, 01:19 AM
that "clown council" just contradicted themselves by bringing this lady back and not the LT. It only goes to show the mafia that they have going on there.
so sad.

that's ok though, one way or the other the LT's wallet will continue to get full.

it's sad to say that martell will be outta there very soon. the assistant mayor has this all planned out so she can be mayor. they are making a nice comfy bed for martell to lie in.

The Mayor has 2 assistants and they're both Medley residents. Which one is the one with the big plan???????

03-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Czn anyone say recall???????

03-02-2013, 01:39 AM
so sad.

The Vice Mayor u know the village bicycle