PDA

View Full Version : New Prez

02-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Now that the useless trailer trash has stepped down, can anyone step up that knows what they are doing? How about ahhhh crap, can't think of anyone. Sorry, at least trailer park is gone.

02-15-2013, 07:36 AM
I will second that, and raise you this; the FOP has done nothing to deal with the real problem here and we all who HE is don't we Bob. Good Joe Puleo has done nothing but become a an absentee landlord. What representation?

02-16-2013, 04:10 AM
First, It seems that the FOP is gonna break from representing the N. Bay Village FOP lodge. Can’t really say why, I thought we were paying our union dues. I’m not the one holding back, I make more than enough on detachment over time, I don’t have to steal any money from the rank and file. Can anyone imagine, being without legal representation in this line of work? Do you know how many NBV cops have been investigated, suspended or fired here? Never mind, those were all PBA represented cops and they got their jobs back anyway, with back pay.

Second, it was really hard back in October 2012, talking contract with the City. Chief Daniels came after us like he wants us to go after the citizenry and write tickets. I’m all for others writing tickets, so I have no problems there. But that Placio, he just sat there and let Daniels (his buddy from a prior job) do a number on me. You would have thought he was partially responsible for getting Daniels hired and were somehow working together. I also thought me and the Chief were buds from that other contract. One good thing, we were out of there so fast the door didn’t hit us in the ass. Even more important, I wasn’t late for more of that detached $60 an hour over time. Do you know, sometimes I don’t even show up for work, I tell them I was at home doing reports. Who do you think I learned that from?

I wonder where those union dues went? They sure didn’t go to the FOP or they wouldn’t be sending us letters to pay up or they are going to drop us like a bunch of cry babies. Hope someone steps up and takes charge now that we have contract negotiations.

Hey! Here is something funny. If there is no representation, then no Union Dues. WOW! I’m so great I just got them a $41 raise. Those PBA guys, they got nothing on me.

02-17-2013, 06:16 PM
Looks like your FOP President IS resigning.

Let's go over the last contract he negotiated for the Police:

1. A 1.5% signing bonus if you sign this contract. Good? See below.
2. You give up all forth coming step raises (3% per year for the next two years). Definitely Not Good.
3. You get to contribute to your insurance plan (and the cost is rising). Not Good.
4. Money out of your paycheck to pay for gas. Not Good.

And it is true that on November 5, 2012 the FOP State Labor Council in Tallahassee did write the N. Bay Village FOP Chapter a letter threatening to withdraw members Legal Services if they did not pay up by January 1, 2013. I guess they paid, but why did they miss/not pay to begin with?

Leadership, that’s why. Who will be the next to step up? Come guys and gals, there is a possible promotional reward in your future.

02-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I work in a neighboring city. When you guys were getting all the raises, cars, and benefits, you were the talk of local cops. Your reputation was top shelf. Since then you shot yourselves in the head. Only a few of the PD was responsible for this idiotic move to another union, but all of you suffered. Many members of your citizenry don't respect you anymore, and most cops who know what you did to each other are laughing at you, HAHAHA. We around you know who the players are and never thought your majority membership would follow those real cop wannabees. I think they should strip you of your take homes and have a short bus bring you to and from work. It would be more fitting. And to think your late on state dues for the FOP, and not just once. Your lodge was suspended before. Funny thing is, everyone always goes back to the PBA. Good luck guys, gals, and that tall fugly thing that just happens to use the ladies room.

02-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Its a sad fact that since NBVPD got rid of the so call enemies, that this occured. Fact is, the enemy was not the enemy at all, egos, and self centered persons ruined some good people, ie McVay, as much as you wanted to hate him, he did look after the rank and file. Some from the old crew also was put on the hit list, the asst. chief was fighting for his life against big red, remember, the guy who wrote the cartoons and tried to nail the ass chief ? Yet you threw him to the wolves (state attoney office) and cursed his name. Like McVay, what ever faults they had, they stilled looked out for the rank and file. What do you have now ? You guys and gals listen to a few up stairs who only had their self interest in mind; they used you like cheap whores, and you wonder, how did this happen ? A leopard dosn't change its spot, neither do snakes change their slither.

02-20-2013, 02:34 PM
That's right there 0311, like lambs to the slaughter. They follow what ever drama queen is yelling about an issue. But, here is a different twist. The bald motor cop, have you ever watched his mannerisms? His hand gestures when he talks? Very feminine. So he hires an attorney who, is known by his close friends, and many others to have a gender preference. Nothing wrong with that. But Motor head is definitely trying to hide something. It's 2013, if you need to come out, just do it. Makes me wonder how close he relates to his attorney. Just saying, where there is smoke there is fire.

02-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Its a sad fact that since NBVPD got rid of the so call enemies, that this occured. Fact is, the enemy was not the enemy at all, egos, and self centered persons ruined some good people, ie McVay, as much as you wanted to hate him, he did look after the rank and file. Some from the old crew also was put on the hit list, the asst. chief was fighting for his life against big red, remember, the guy who wrote the cartoons and tried to nail the ass chief ? Yet you threw him to the wolves (state attoney office) and cursed his name. Like McVay, what ever faults they had, they stilled looked out for the rank and file. What do you have now ? You guys and gals listen to a few up stairs who only had their self interest in mind; they used you like cheap whores, and you wonder, how did this happen ? A leopard dosn't change its spot, neither do snakes change their slither.

Since you mentioned Mcvay, I hear his arbitration went very well. The city brought in a special "Top Flight" lawyer who guaranteed a victory!!! Probably not, but Mcvay is coming back. If I heard correctly, the city offered 800k, and he was asking 2 million. He would not take it so they offered him 800k plus some perks. No dice he wanted to wait on the decision. Sounds like he is posturing for a law suit. A guy like that will come at you with tons of legal horsepower. I'll close with this; if you guys were smart, while contract is open you try to secure another vote and bring the PBA in before a crappy contract is settled on by the FOP. To this day we cry at SPD over making the switch.