PDA

View Full Version : jumped

02-13-2013, 04:52 AM
Damn i thought this was about rayray jumping off a building

02-14-2013, 01:20 AM
I heard They took away his take home for a while. Can somebody confirm?
:devil: :evil: :cop:

02-14-2013, 04:47 AM
They did, if only they would take his badge and overinflated ego too

02-15-2013, 12:21 AM
They did, if only they would take his badge and overinflated ego too
Talkin about T.H.? He does not deserve his digraced badge of dishonor

02-15-2013, 03:50 AM
Can one of you VIN guys explain how ray had anything to do with the Chief spending over $700,000 improperly?

02-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Well you see ray was pissed because he was passed over for the vin unit and he believes he is the best cop in bal harbour. So since he wasnt pick he was disgruntle and figured he wouldntake down the whole operation with the inside info he got from his savoir capt.Q. Hunker on the other hand mis spent all that money buying pizzas for MADD meetings and ipads for school kids. Yeah i see him in the federal pen for that. The whole thing is just bad accounting on the towns part and some newspaper people holding a grudge. Dirt cops my ass i dont see any criminal charges being filed here. There is only one person left in the dept. that hates TH and that is the great rayray. When TH in put in handcuffs then you talk all your smack, but i dont see that happening anytime soon. So rayray, and we all know its you on here badmouthing TH, go back to FHP or whatever hole you came from.

02-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Well you see ray was pissed because he was passed over for the vin unit and he believes he is the best cop in bal harbour. So since he wasnt pick he was disgruntle and figured he wouldntake down the whole operation with the inside info he got from his savoir capt.Q. Hunker on the other hand mis spent all that money buying pizzas for MADD meetings and ipads for school kids. Yeah i see him in the federal pen for that. The whole thing is just bad accounting on the towns part and some newspaper people holding a grudge. Dirt cops my ass i dont see any criminal charges being filed here. There is only one person left in the dept. that hates TH and that is the great rayray. When TH in put in handcuffs then you talk all your smack, but i dont see that happening anytime soon. So rayray, and we all know its you on here badmouthing TH, go back to FHP or whatever hole you came from.

Finally someone speaks the truth!
I can't see any better/ more appropriate way to spend forfeiture money: antidrug charities for kids!

Your "rayray" paired up with the fatboy on mids and his daddy dearest (aka the personal connection to the Herald) to take down your Chief. No criminal charges. No investigation. Just a bunch of nasty rumors printed in a gossip newspaper.

The Herald should be embarrassed at their lack of journalistic integrity. Aside from a few accounting errors (for which the finance guy was fired) ALL THE ALLEGATIONS WERE PROVEN FALSE! But the Herald won't print that part...right Chang?

Be careful Bal Harbour, you can force out all the good and honest employees...but if you don't cut out the cancer, it will grow!

02-17-2013, 10:32 PM
How's ole Bruno makin' it through all this and the PAL investigation? Favors?

02-18-2013, 02:10 AM
The Feds sent Al Capone to Federal Prison in Alcatraz for just 'ACCOUNTING ERRORS' !!!
:shock: :shock: :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :snicker:

02-18-2013, 10:40 AM

Finally someone speaks the truth!
I can't see any better/ more appropriate way to spend forfeiture money: antidrug charities for kids!

Your "rayray" paired up with the fatboy on mids and his daddy dearest (aka the personal connection to the Herald) to take down your Chief. No criminal charges. No investigation. Just a bunch of nasty rumors printed in a gossip newspaper.

The Herald should be embarrassed at their lack of journalistic integrity. Aside from a few accounting errors (for which the finance guy was fired) ALL THE ALLEGATIONS WERE PROVEN FALSE! But the Herald won't print that part...right Chang?

Be careful Bal Harbour, you can force out all the good and honest employees...but if you don't cut out the cancer, it will grow!

Amen!!!!! finally someone with common sense here

02-18-2013, 10:43 AM
The Feds sent Al Capone to Federal Prison in Alcatraz for just 'ACCOUNTING ERRORS' !!!

Oh for crying outloud give a rest there rayray TH is not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy working at a department where everyone hates your guts :evil

02-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Oye, Papo,
You're making yourself look like a 43 with this TH/Al Capone fetish. You must stay up late at night in a dark room re-running old mafia movies and clutching a picture of TH or something. Put the red lipstick down, psycho!
You comment on Herald articles, this BHPD forum...and spend WAY too much time on Miami Beach's forum with the same fetish. Even making up little nursery rhymes about it. It's weird and actually pretty sad.

02-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Can one of you VIN guys explain how ray had anything to do with the Chief spending over $700,000 improperly?

FYI, chiefs can't spend a dime unless the city attorney approves it and commission votes on it first.

02-19-2013, 04:23 AM
Funny that you mention approval from city attorney. The city attorney said in a village meeting that he told the chief not to spend the money the way he did. It is on the record. Even Malcum auditors said the same thing.

02-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Funny that you mention approval from city attorney. The city attorney said in a village meeting that he told the chief not to spend the money the way he did. It is on the record. Even Malcum auditors said the same thing.
The Chief is just trying to redirect the improprieties to other people by ,handing them up' so the focus will go away from him. As the Chief calls it: 'putting the monkey on some elses back' . Ultimately, the Chief is responsible for his own decisions and any corruption that followed, not matter how many people he tries to snitch out.

02-21-2013, 05:58 PM
Hey Leo Quinn, get off this forum! If the chief did anything wrong, it was promoting you!

02-22-2013, 04:44 PM
Al Capone went to Federal prision- ALCATRAZ for just little 'accounting errors' :evil:

02-23-2013, 03:58 AM
Hey Leo Quinn, get off this forum! If the chief did anything wrong, it was promoting you!

LOL!!!!!!!!! THATS THE BEST POST I HAVE SEEN YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-24-2013, 05:26 PM

FYI, chiefs can't spend a dime unless the city attorney approves it and commission votes on it first.
Lookie here KT: A January 2011 email to Hunker from Douglas Gonzales, a lawyer in the village attorney’s office, spelled out the permissible and prohibited uses for the funds, specifically citing overtime as one of the uses that were “inappropriate and prohibited.”
The memo was not heeded.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/23/3 ... rylink=cpy (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/23/3250435_p3/crimes-scarce-but-bal-harbour.html#storylink=cpy)
A January 2011 email to Hunker from Douglas Gonzales, a lawyer in the village attorney’s office, spelled out the permissible and prohibited uses for the funds, specifically citing overtime as one of the uses that were “inappropriate and prohibited.”
The memo was not heeded.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/23/3 ... rylink=cpy (http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/23/3250435_p3/crimes-scarce-but-bal-harbour.html#storylink=cpy)

02-24-2013, 07:01 PM
WOW corruption. All the DOJ reports never mentioned CORRUPTION. No findings at all mentioned CORRUPTION only the allegations that were not investigated because they were made-up from LQ and RF, two worthless cops that aren’t worth a crap. So ray ray stop posting lyes. DOJ didn’t believe them and Miami-Dade IA didn’t believe them either. Thats why their investigating you for making up all that crap in the first place. Lets talk about that. One of the cops that helped DOJ and the Miami Herald is now under investigation from Miami-Dade IA and DOJ for lying and misleading investigators and the other retired early to avoid all this. By the way all the officers and detectives mentioned in the DOJ report have been cleared of all wrong doing. how about that no one seems to be talking about that. by the way ray ray how did your interview go with IA last week. lol see if you spread lies they will come back to hurt you

02-24-2013, 09:22 PM

Lookie here KT: A January 2011 email to Hunker from Douglas Gonzales, a lawyer in the village attorney’s office, spelled out the permissible and prohibited uses for the funds, specifically citing overtime as one of the uses that were “inappropriate and prohibited.”
The memo was not heeded.

A January 2011 email to Hunker from Douglas Gonzales, a lawyer in the village attorney’s office, spelled out the permissible and prohibited uses for the funds, specifically citing overtime as one of the uses that were “inappropriate and prohibited.”
The memo was not heeded.

FALSE

02-24-2013, 09:32 PM
WOW corruption. All the DOJ reports never mentioned CORRUPTION. No findings at all mentioned CORRUPTION only the allegations that were not investigated because they were made-up from LQ and RF, two worthless cops that aren’t worth a crap. So ray ray stop posting lyes. DOJ didn’t believe them and Miami-Dade IA didn’t believe them either. Thats why their investigating you for making up all that crap in the first place. Lets talk about that. One of the cops that helped DOJ and the Miami Herald is now under investigation from Miami-Dade IA and DOJ for lying and misleading investigators and the other retired early to avoid all this. By the way all the officers and detectives mentioned in the DOJ report have been cleared of all wrong doing. how about that no one seems to be talking about that. by the way ray ray how did your interview go with IA last week. lol see if you spread lies they will come back to hurt you

Sucks that a few bad apples ruined your department and forced out a great Chief...you were lucky to have TH as long as you did.This is what happens when cops get spoiled. BHPD may soon be reminded what its like to have a puppet chief. Have fun with that.

02-24-2013, 09:37 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!! THATS THE BEST POST I HAVE SEEN YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

He can't help it. If you aren't in the VIN unit over there...there isn't much else to do but Facebook and LEO affairs. At least he's awake (which is more than we can say for his subbordinates). LQ- keep working on your one-man-band. Good hobby for you since you dont have any friends.

02-24-2013, 09:38 PM

The memo was not heeded.

The memo was not heeded.

FALSE

Oh...The Herald wrote it! It MUST be true!

02-25-2013, 01:18 AM
Satan is waiting for thieves :twisted:
Federal prison is also waiting

02-25-2013, 06:15 AM

Whats funny is LQ started all this because he was disgruntled for not being picked as the vin unit sgt position when it was created. I remember a time when LQ spoke of TH as if he was a god......WOW and yet TH still promoted him even he bad mouthed him his whole time working mids.

02-25-2013, 01:54 PM

Whats funny is LQ started all this because he was disgruntled for not being picked as the vin unit sgt position when it was created. I remember a time when LQ spoke of TH as if he was a god......WOW and yet TH still promoted him even he bad mouthed him his whole time working mids.

Yeah. He wasn't complaining when he was moving up the ranks or when is daughter wanted a job at the SAO and TH made it happen. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!