PDA

View Full Version : Boy king

02-06-2013, 04:20 AM
I was wondering how is boy king running your dept. we sure dont miss him at MPD.

02-10-2013, 05:05 AM
Our enemies at shitty hall are lapping up the garbage he spewes like hungry african prairie dogs lapping up the placenta of a newborn calf

03-19-2013, 12:35 AM
So the Boy King and eventual HPD Chief has decided to apply for the Miami-Dade School Board Police. He is one of five finalists. I guess he didnt like Hollywood and all the corruption that is going on there.

03-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Hey Idiot...next time you post on the Hollywood message board why don't you make sure you get your infomation correct.

03-19-2013, 03:20 PM
So the Boy King and eventual HPD Chief has decided to apply for the Miami-Dade School Board Police. He is one of five finalists. I guess he didnt like Hollywood and all the corruption that is going on there.

He has better odds of being hired and having a godfather in Miami Dade County or many other cities within the county. We all know about the favoritism that goes on there.

03-21-2013, 12:39 AM
The finalists for the Miami Dade School Board Chief's job were announce last week. The applications are public records and everyone knows that.... so here and now I call your bluff. Go get it and post it here..... if you don't you will be proven a liar and a rumor mill pussssssssiiii.

03-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Why dont you City of Miami peices of SHIT stay on your on site! No Frank G. Fernandez did not apply for Miami Dade Schools Chief, however the job was his if he wanted it. He is still working on his goals and objectives, the 3 year plan of Hollywood. By 2015 HPD will be the BEST in the nation. GO FRANK GO :cop:

03-26-2013, 10:29 PM
Why dont you City of Miami peices of SHIT stay on your on site! No Frank G. Fernandez did not apply for Miami Dade Schools Chief, however the job was his if he wanted it. He is still working on his goals and objectives, the 3 year plan of Hollywood. By 2015 HPD will be the BEST in the nation. GO FRANK GO :cop:

Farnk: Did you write this while you were on the clock? :evil:

03-27-2013, 09:57 PM
How many years will it take to write the three year plan? Is Utset at HPD yet? Or is he being paid as a consultant on contract? FF always took care of his own and talks the talk but doesnt walk the talk

03-28-2013, 01:53 AM
FF has talked the talk and walked the walk. What have you done? You post garbage on LEO Affairs. :devil:

03-28-2013, 03:05 AM
FRANK KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB. HPD WILL BE NUMBER 1. THE CITY OF MIAMI WILL KEEP GOING DOWN HILL TILL THEY THE MEMBERS GET RID OF FOP PREZ ORTIZ, HE WILL BE ARRESTED SOON. WE HERE AT HPD NEED TO GET RID OF PBA PREZ MARON.

03-29-2013, 02:04 AM
Is this the same Frank Fernandez that shor and killed a 75 year old man with a machete that was standing 20 feet awat from while on a SWAT call out

03-29-2013, 10:46 PM
Is this the same Frank Fernandez that shor and killed a 75 year old man with a machete that was standing 20 feet awat from while on a SWAT call out

Yes it is, and he still alive to talk about how he did his job as a SWAT member and took out the BAD Guy. You must be a do nothing cop that he wrote up and will never be SWAT. YOY Fu----- LOSER.

04-03-2013, 02:57 AM
Who the Hell shoots a senior citizen under such circumstances . I hate playing monday morning QB but come on man - some crazy old man - ranting with a machette - wear him out bean bag him anything but deadly force - unless you don't have a soul then if that's the case blast away amigo -sleep well

04-03-2013, 04:26 PM
Police Shoot, Kill Machete-Wielding Man
AP, Associated Press
Aug. 14, 1989 4:08 PM ET

MIAMI (AP) _ Police shot and killed a machete-wielding man after a 2 1/2 -hour standoff Monday as television cameras recorded the incident.

Neighbors called police after Rolando Rodriguez, 59, threatened them with a knife, police spokesman David Rivero said.

Rodriguez's family said he had a history of mental problems, and sought and received a court order for his arrest Monday, the officer said.

After efforts to negotiate his surrender failed, Rodriguez emerged from his house swinging a machete at SWAT team officers who had reached the porch.

''The officer gave him one chance,'' Rivero said, but Rodriguez ducked back into the house. ''He came back out again, trying to throw the knife at the officer, and that's when they shot him.''

Officer Frank Fernandez, a four-year veteran, was only a few feet from Rodriguez when he fired his service pistol directly into his chest. Rodriguez fell, rolling down the porch. He was rushed to Jackson Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

''He was shot through the heart, in the aorta,'' said hospital spokeswoman Ann Prospero.

Rivero said the shooting appeared justified but called it sad. ''It's a very unfortunate incident because it involves somebody who had psychological problems,'' he said.

04-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Let me guess you guys removed all the beans from the bean bag rounds and ate them with your lechon. Si or no

04-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Let me guess you guys removed all the beans from the bean bag rounds and ate them with your lechon. Si or no

I dont give a rats ass about Miami Pd or if you like FF or not. But you must be a special kind of stupid. You are probably one of the lazy fat asses that sit inside the car all day doing nothing. Why dont you use that time to study the use of force, less lethal and read about Officers killed in the line of duty (ODMP) because you got no idea about officer safety, the use of force and deployment of less lethal.
This comment (along with the other idiots questioning the shoot) shows you are a danger to all of us and yourself.

The next critical incident involving a Signal 0, do us all a favor and write "special" on your forehead.