PDA

View Full Version : Coconut Creek cops won’t be prosecuted for passing law enfor

01-24-2013, 02:51 PM
January 24, 2013 at 6:30 am
Coconut Creek cops won’t be prosecuted for passing law enforcement computer data to friend

http://www.browardbulldog.org/2013/01/coconut-creek-cops-wont-be-prosecuted-for-passing-law-enforcement-computer-data-to-friend/

01-24-2013, 05:41 PM
After the former Deputy the Dept., now we get to watch him his former best friend.

01-24-2013, 09:43 PM
SO WHICH IS WORSE.......FMR DEP CHIEF AND FDLE INVESTIGATOR CREATING HAVOC IN THE PAST OR NOW. THIS IS OLD AND NOT NEWS. BOBBI. Hows your website about 'Italy' pictures coming along.
Just go away, you are as embarrassing as Sanchez getting sacked BBC his own lineman

01-24-2013, 11:07 PM
Maybe the Chief should have investigated by the SA time off without using leave...?

01-24-2013, 11:16 PM
The Chief has met with all of us and advised us that he was never in agreement with the ..... that you employed while you worked here. ......... Lucky for us, the City Manager quickly gave him the green light ....... It is clear to us that the Chief is a much happier, likeable person now and ........ So please just go away.

P.S. Your girlfriend is single. Maybe you two can hook-up full time now. Oh, that’s right, ...... If someone could just get her under control! Now serving #27.

01-25-2013, 04:54 AM
[quote="OH BOY"]January 24, 2013 at 6:30 am
Coconut Creek cops won’t be prosecuted for passing law enforcement computer data to friend

The point is, we are moving on. Asked to leave, resigned, whatever. You're gone, and we are all the more better for it. Whether the Chief turned a blind eye torwards you or not, you were a cancer to this Department and you are finally gone. The Chief is making great progress to set things right, and he could not have started any better than getting rid of you. You were mean for no reason to many Officers here. The Chief brought in an honorable guy with a great reputation, as seen during his swearing-in ceremony and afterwards; I have seen and spoken to him in the halls more times in these few short weeks than the years you were here. That in itself mean more to us, with better things to come. We got quality, replacing the vile, aujon provocateur you are.

01-25-2013, 11:14 AM
Is, protege of the X DC, going to receive ANY discipline for destroying the property of a subordinate officer? Anyone else would have by now! Some things will never change. I wonder if the CM knows about that one?

01-25-2013, 02:29 PM
To astonishing

Don't even go there, that was all personal, the victim doesn't care and we are talking about paper. a good person, the X DC was not. Lets not make issues where there are none. We have all been involved in bad break ups, what happened there was nothing. A good lesson is...don't date coworkers.. We should all be happy because ding dong the DC is gone.

01-25-2013, 04:40 PM
To astonishing

Don't even go there, that was all personal, the victim doesn't care and we are talking about paper. a good person, the X DC was not. Lets not make issues where there are none. We have all been involved in bad break ups, what happened there was nothing. A good lesson is...don't date coworkers.. We should all be happy because ding dong the DC is gone.

So you're giving an excuse for doing what did? -- AND a supervisor?!? There's only one reason for acting like did and thats because an emotional mess-- one who supervises us no less. WOW

01-25-2013, 07:16 PM
This was a personal matter between two cops. P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l. He is not complaining so why are you?????? Get a life of your own and don't worry about what happened Between them

Are you new here? This was M.I.L.D. Compared to what has happened in the past and do you want to know why nothing ever happened in the past. Let me give you a clue, because it was P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L. And who appointed you judge and jury. God I hate the haters GROW UP and let the adults handle their own lives.

01-25-2013, 10:27 PM
January 24, 2013 at 6:30 am

Please stop writing your spiteful, possibly slanderous letters. It only goes to prove what a fantastic decision it was for you to go.

DRIP DRIP AND OH BOY are obviously the same, spiteful person. We can see through your vitriolic diatribe.....

01-25-2013, 11:12 PM
I have to disagree .....oh boy is the x that I am positive.... I don't know who drip drip is

01-25-2013, 11:36 PM
I have to disagree .....oh boy is the x that I am positive.... I don't know who drip drip is

That's what I was typing, X / OH BOY / DRIP DRIP, probably are the same. My personal opinion of course.

01-26-2013, 01:39 AM
X needs to stop crying on the shoulders of MARRIED detectives.

01-26-2013, 12:30 PM
I agree that her relationship issues are a personal and private matter between the parties involved. The problem is when you let it bleed over into the work place. That combined with her so-called closest "friends" whispering about it in the hallway make for a toxic combination. Look do further than the loud mouth DB shoulder that she continues to cry on as another poster mentioned.

01-26-2013, 05:56 PM
This is precisely why Springs didn’t hire her. She worked her way up into the command staff there when she was merely a CSA. They knew she was nothing more than a cop groupie who couldn’t control her emotions. We should have realized that as well when she didn’t even make it through her first few months without getting involved with her FTO (causing her newlywed husband to divorce her). This issue is not merely a personal issue as some are trying to get us to believe….which is an obvious attempt to make it go away. This is a behavior issue that should not be tolerated in a law enforcement environment. The first time he broke this relationship off, she had a nervous breakdown and had to be admitted to the hospital. If this administration is ever going to regain any sense of credibility they are going to need to administer discipline fairly and equally. If this was anybody other than one of our leaders little insiders, they would have been disciplined in some form or fashion. The proper thing to do is put her on administrative leave until she has proven. and she’s a supervisor?

01-26-2013, 07:59 PM
1 the reasons he didn't get hired as a by Springs is because they had a mandatory 4 year degree requirement. Which I am sure would have excluded you.

2 she single, he's married. dUH who should be saying no. You are all such children

3 seems to me we have had cops Baker Acted that still work here and are fine

4 and last but not least this is PERSONAL Please please get a life of your own

01-26-2013, 08:10 PM
The " Dr is in" has got to be new here. 2 Sgts who had a running feud so bad that one of them filed a restraining order against the other. I won't even go into what some of the LT's have done in the past. Dozens of cops who have nearly come to blows in the PD over women, men and girlfriends and this is what concerns you....Are you kidding me or just stupid.

01-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Dr is in, I have an idea since you feel so strongly about this why don't you go to a Lt, Capt, the New DC or the Chief with your concerns instead of hiding in the shadows. If this is such a huge safety issue to you aren't you obligated to be a man or woman and let them know face to face, you know how real live adults act. I think it is your duty to your fellow officer to do this, after all how could you be faulted by the administration if you really felt you were doing the right thing.. The PBA would back you if there was any retribution. Show us all that you really aren't a slithering coward slamming a fellow officer behind the cloak of anonymity. Show all how YOUR character, integrity and past has always been above reproach,that's why YOU are the best qualified to judge her. Maybe the Chief will agree with you and consult with you on future promotion or putting people on administrative leave so he doesn't make the same horrible mistakes. I am sure your vast experience as a patrol officer will automatically make you a shoe in for future promotion. I would like to thank you in advance because I know now this writing will stir the embers of integrity in your soul and energize you to quickly stand up for what you know is right. We all will await the momentous occasion when you stand up for what you truly believe in and at that point we will know that you are not a cowardly lion with no integrity or moral compass. We will finally see you are not part of the bottom feeders in this department that only gets joy from tearing down others. We are All waiting

01-26-2013, 10:29 PM
THE ABOVE POSTER IS IGNORANT................

NO, YOU CAN'T GO TO ADMIN, F-ING STUPID

SHADOWS, THATS WHERE 99% OF US ARE FORCED TO BE

THE PBA, WITH THE PBA VP UNDER THE CHIEF'S THUMB

ITS NOT PERSONAL WHEN IT INVOLVED A SGT HAVING RELATIONS WITH A SUBORDINATE OF THE SAME DEPARTMENT, THEN LEAVING WORK BECAUSE OF IT, EXPLAINING TO ADMIN, PLEADING FOR HELP SO THE MALE HALF DOESN'T RUN TO HR FOR A FORMAL HARASSMENT COMPLAINT, IDIOT

A QUASI-MILITARY ORGINIZATION LIKE THIS DESERVES MORE, AND EXPECTS A HELLUVA LOT MORE.

10 YEARS AND HOW MANY COPS CAN YOU REALLY DATE FROM THIS DEPARTMENT, ADDING DELRAY PD AND OTHER DEPARTMENTS, REALLY??!! 3, 4 ,5 ....?

QUIT AND WALK HIS DOGS FULL-TIME, OR DO YOU WANT ANOTHER REASON TO SEE THE INTERCOASTAL?????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????

01-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Exactly the type of excuse we all expected. I can't go to administration, I can't go to the PBA. Wah Wah Wah
No honor no integrity just a coward in the shadows.

The cowardly lion has spoke but instead of a roar all we heard from the shadows was meow.

Sorry the rants and raves are all yours from here on out, I will only banter with stand up men or women

01-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Last post throwing stones yet doesn't post his name. Hilarious. The point is this person is a supervisor. Yet can't supervise themselves. Pitiful. Everyone knows the promotion would not have happened on job ability alone. They've run out of people to date Rey should focus on mental health or leave

01-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Which married db staff now?

01-27-2013, 08:41 PM
I see the difference in "last post" and " the dr is in"
Last post isn't trashing anybody but the dr is in, is trashing a PD member
No one should trash a fellow member on this site.
The poster "right" is wrong on this one.
"Can't we just all get along"

01-29-2013, 05:02 AM
This was a personal matter between two cops. P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l. He is not complaining so why are you?????? Get a life of your own and don't worry about what happened Between them

Are you new here? This was M.I.L.D. Compared to what has happened in the past and do you want to know why nothing ever happened in the past. Let me give you a clue, because it was P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L. And who appointed you judge and jury. God I hate the haters GROW UP and let the adults handle their own lives.

you obviously have no idea what actually happened, between the home incident to the parking lot incident.

You definition of 'MILD' doesn't apply as it happened, with most of Admin trying to put this fire out before it reached H.R. There are other lives to think about when you are a S.U.P.E.R.V.I.S.O.R.

And yes he was complaing, until, convinced not to.

01-29-2013, 07:33 AM
Hmmm you think I am a supervisor, not correct but i can guess to, I am beginning to think you are a new employee...hmmm possibly female...maybe Latin... Stop now while you are still losing...the victim can go to HR anytime he wants all employees know that but you know why he won't because its P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L. And he wants it over but you seem insistent on keeping it alive. Grow up and let the adults handle there own affairs

01-29-2013, 09:27 PM
This is precisely why Springs didn’t hire her. She worked her way up into the command staff there when she was merely a CSA. They knew she was nothing more than a cop groupie who couldn’t control her emotions. We should have realized that as well when she didn’t even make it through her first few months without getting involved with her FTO (causing her newlywed husband to divorce her). This issue is not merely a personal issue as some are trying to get us to believe….which is an obvious attempt to make it go away. This is a behavior issue that should not be tolerated in a law enforcement environment. If this administration is ever going to regain any sense of credibility they are going to need to administer discipline fairly and equally. If this was anybody other than one of our leaders little insiders, they would have been disciplined in some form or fashion. The proper thing to do is put her on administrative leave........and she’s a supervisor?

01-29-2013, 09:38 PM
I have read these posts and there are some jealous, insecure cops in Creek. The Dr is In, you are nothing more then a coward hiding behind your keyboard. You lose all man points, cause you don't have the balls to identify yourself. I don't even work for Creek and its amazing that you don't know how much respect she has from the law enforcement community. Your defaming and slandering a person who as made several positive impacts on people's lives and the time she spends outside the department volunteering to make a difference. You on the other hand, what have you done that has impacted your department and community in a positive way on and off duty? Your a pathetic low life loser who doesn't deserve to be a cop. Get a life...

01-29-2013, 09:45 PM
To Guest. Anger management brother, go seek help... Another cop with no life other then to try to bring someone down who is better then you. You should feel real proud and good that you just slandered and defamed a person who has more heart in her pinky then you have in your body... Another insecure, self center, egotistical punk who got bullied as a kid and has to resort to this to build your self esteem.

01-29-2013, 09:49 PM
I have read these posts and there are some jealous, insecure cops in Creek. The Dr is In, you are nothing more then a coward hiding behind your keyboard. You lose all man points, cause you don't have the balls to identify yourself. I don't even work for Creek and its amazing that you don't know how much respect she has from the law enforcement community. Your defaming and slandering a person who as made several positive impacts on people's lives and the time she spends outside the department volunteering to make a difference. You on the other hand, what have you done that has impacted your department and community in a positive way on and off duty? Your a pathetic low life loser who doesn't deserve to be a cop. Get a life...

Now THAT'S comedy! :lol:

01-29-2013, 10:52 PM

I was waiting for the punchline...LOL

01-29-2013, 11:45 PM
To Guest. Anger management brother, go seek help... Another cop with no life other then to try to bring someone down who is better then you. You should feel real proud and good that you just slandered and defamed a person who has more heart in her pinky then you have in your body... Another insecure, self center, egotistical punk who got bullied as a kid and has to resort to this to build your self esteem.

You are an idiot. who is better than who? we don't know who anyone is. me included. you have the same old rhetoric as anyone other idiot. And there was no slander so stop being so sensitive. Its a shame some people are as screwed up or have very bacd business mixed with personal practices, but that seems to be the case. Let's see:

Dating history; CHECK (more than a few from same Deptartment)

Work history; 18 months road, then CIU (you know or can ask why, the truth might hurt though)

JUST personal history; HOLY SHIT C H E CK

Funny you mention being bullied, as it might relate to an SRO, who was soooo loved by the Middle School with sooo many arrests, in a nice, sterile setting, compared to how many from the Road. Please. Confused (or irritated by the facts), the stop typing and go away. And the 'more heart in her pinky' comment, makes YOU even more delusional.

Either way, it really doesn't matter, does it?

01-30-2013, 01:55 AM
The Dr is In, Guest and Right all the same female(s) Before u r really outted u need to stop posting because there is one person who is aware for sure who you are and I am tired of this. You have been warned.

01-30-2013, 02:05 AM
The Dr is In, Guest and Right all the same female(s) Before u r really outted u need to stop posting because there is one person who is aware for sure who you are and I am tired of this. You have been warned.

Because you are so smart, and righteous, I am sure you will post your name as the author when you supposedly 'out' the author. Stop reading if you are so tired, or does that make too much sense?

01-30-2013, 04:33 AM
Wow this thread is so stupid I feel dumber for reading it. Lol

01-30-2013, 03:24 PM
To Guest: I'm not going any where and I will find out who you are. Your nothing but a loser....