PDA

View Full Version : Names and #s

01-24-2013, 05:16 AM
I have compiled a list of officer names as well as vehicle numbers of those who were less than responsive to the community needs this past year. Parking on the sidewalk and in front of fire hydrants. Throwing cigarette butts and other refuse from car windows and using a hostile tone when dealing with the homeless. I will be submitting the list to the chief upon his return as well as mailing this document to the ethics commission. The good taxpayers of the City Beautiful should not have to endure the unprofessional behavior of too many individuals of the police department.

01-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Mora, frequent coitus will do you a world of good.

01-28-2013, 03:09 PM
What that thing does not realize is that it is 2013. Using a simple program I was able to trace its IP address and find the location from where it is posting. It can be expecting a lot of pizza deliveries and visits from code enforcement.

:lol:

02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
I have compiled a list of officer names as well as vehicle numbers of those who were less than responsive to the community needs this past year. Parking on the sidewalk and in front of fire hydrants. Throwing cigarette butts and other refuse from car windows and using a hostile tone when dealing with the homeless. I will be submitting the list to the chief upon his return as well as mailing this document to the ethics commission. The good taxpayers of the City Beautiful should not have to endure the unprofessional behavior of too many individuals of the police department.

lol get a life doushebag. GFY too