PDA

View Full Version : Chad 3 more days

01-23-2013, 04:01 AM
Chad enjoy your retirement!!!!

01-24-2013, 01:01 AM
It's going to be a sad day for our department when Chief Wagner retires Friday. The Troll at City Hall has absolutely no respect for us as employees or the work that we do. She brought in the reject from Miami to attempt to force the Chief out and break the family bond that we all share, but she didn't accomplish either. The Chief left with his head high and we will always look out for each other.

FF has told people that Hollywood PD is the worst agency he has ever seen. He said we were corrupt and have no clue what we are doing. This coming from a guy who was thrown out of the last cesspool he worked in. He couldn't cut it in the Banana Republic, got rejected from every Chief job he applied for, but the Troll hires him to head up public safety in Hollywood. No wonder this city is in trouble.

01-24-2013, 01:38 AM
It's going to be a sad day for our department when Chief Wagner retires Friday. The Troll at City Hall has absolutely no respect for us as employees or the work that we do. She brought in the reject from Miami to attempt to force the Chief out and break the family bond that we all share, but she didn't accomplish either. The Chief left with his head high and we will always look out for each other.

FF has told people that Hollywood PD is the worst agency he has ever seen. He said we were corrupt and have no clue what we are doing. This coming from a guy who was thrown out of the last cesspool he worked in. He couldn't cut it in the Banana Republic, got rejected from every Chief job he applied for, but the Troll hires him to head up public safety in Hollywood. No wonder this city is in trouble.

FF retired from MPD with his head high and always looked out for the hard workers at MPD, had the lazy corrupt officers fired or arrest. Will do the same at HPD, so if you are lazy or corrupt GET THE F___ OUT NOW!!
Now it is time for you to retire CHADWICK, stop your bashing FF and enjoy your drop money and penision. ****wad

01-24-2013, 04:09 AM
I will be so happy when Wagner is gone. Never liked him and he has done nothing except try and screw me over the Trooper stuff. I want to meet him at the PAL too. Have a great day!

I guess if people are talking about you good or bad, it's better than no at all...

01-24-2013, 10:35 PM

FF retired from MPD with his head high and always looked out for the hard workers at MPD, had the lazy corrupt officers fired or arrest. Will do the same at HPD, so if you are lazy or corrupt GET THE F___ OUT NOW!!
Now it is time for you to retire CHADWICK, stop your bashing FF and enjoy your drop money and penision. ****wad

Take your SPANGLISH back on down to Miami FF. It sure doesn't look like you cleared up the corruption or incompetence at MPD. Miami is and always has been a cesspool of corruption, arrogance, and infighting.

01-25-2013, 12:46 AM

First off, FF could only hold his head so high, he's only 5'6" in heels. Second, this isn't Chief Wagner. It's just someone who sees FF for what he is... a textbook memorizing phony with no experience running a police department. He's the type of black and white person who would last less than two years as a chief. It was easy being Number 2 under T$'s protection and reputation, but you could never last on your own with your narrow minded, rigid personality.

I haven't had one person yet from Dade tell me anything good about you. They all say you are a robot. No personal skills, no empathy, no leadership traits. Everyone said you would gig your own family if they broke policy. That's a sad legacy...

01-25-2013, 10:52 PM
Chad enjoy your retirement!!!!

I wish Chad all the best. It was sad to see him leave for the last time.

01-25-2013, 10:54 PM
I will be so happy when Wagner is gone. Never liked him and he has done nothing except try and screw me over the Trooper stuff. I want to meet him at the PAL too. Have a great day!

I guess if people are talking about you good or bad, it's better than no at all...

Will would kick you out!

01-27-2013, 02:30 AM

Take your SPANGLISH back on down to Miami FF. It sure doesn't look like you cleared up the corruption or incompetence at MPD. Miami is and always has been a cesspool of corruption, arrogance, and infighting.

Oh so it is race issue!!! If MPD is a cesspool, I guess HPD is the MINI CESSPOOL!! Im not FF, I have worked and lived in this city for 25 yrs!!

01-27-2013, 04:24 AM

Oh so it is race issue!!! If MPD is a cesspool, I guess HPD is the MINI CESSPOOL!! Im not FF, I have worked and lived in this city for 25 yrs!!

I am really disappointed that you do not know the difference between a racist and a bigot.

01-27-2013, 10:22 PM

I am really disappointed that you do not know the difference between a racist and a bigot.

YEA I SEE YOU AS BOTH!!!