PDA

View Full Version : VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS DEPT

01-19-2013, 08:46 PM
As I write this I know what most of you would say: "leave if you don't like it here anymore, the grass isn't always greener"....blah blah blah... the issue is that I do like it here, but the brass has made it difficult to enjoy working here . something is going to give soon . there's no sense of direction here, no pride, no discipline... it's like a run away train . very sad state of affairs. Chappy, I know you read this forum from time to time . please tell your peers to stop being so arrogant and to start leading from the front . tell your boy MB to show his face every once in a while. he is clueless as to what's going in with MGPD . AL was supposed to be our salvation but his head is so big that he thinks he's the hotter crap around since sliced bread!!! and Hip, you have no allies here anymore, nobody likes you so might as well resign . this would be a better place if the top 3 would retire effective immediately! just my opinion...

concerned officer/original 150

01-21-2013, 04:16 AM
MB is too concerned with improving his golf swing to be concerned with anything. I love when you go to DCJ, and some brown clown goes "oh he was my old boss..tell him I said hi!" blah blah..I'm always thinking to myself "well, I haven't seen him since 2007..so I guess he's my old boss too". What a waste...I wish I could make 150k+ to **** off, run a department where your attrition is so bad, you don't put out the emails of "don't let this person in the building" anymore, and the bullshit stats..there's no way crime is down 40%..my ass..

01-22-2013, 02:40 AM
"brown clown" yea cause you out-towners and rejects are doing such a "good job".. how about u guys stop falsifying ur stats remember BSO got in trouble for that!!!

01-22-2013, 03:06 AM
"brown clown" yea cause you out-towners and rejects are doing such a "good job".. how about u guys stop falsifying ur stats remember BSO got in trouble for that!!!

You must be an idiot..you really think officers WANT to make up BS stats? Umm..it's called managment making that happen..

01-22-2013, 03:11 AM
MB is too concerned with improving his golf swing to be concerned with anything. I love when you go to DCJ, and some brown clown goes "oh he was my old boss..tell him I said hi!" blah blah..I'm always thinking to myself "well, I haven't seen him since 2007..so I guess he's my old boss too". What a waste...I wish I could make 150k+ to **** off, run a department where your attrition is so bad, you don't put out the emails of "don't let this person in the building" anymore, and the bullshit stats..there's no way crime is down 40%..my ass..
could not agree more! wish we had a union so that we can do a vote of NO confidence!!

01-22-2013, 04:30 AM
Eventually the Feds and FDLE will start snooping around and they will find out this is a Mickey mouse department ran by some incompetent people . Until then let's keep earning that money and working all the OT and 59' s that comes our ways!!!!

02-15-2013, 11:28 PM
Eventually the Feds and FDLE will start snooping around and they will find out this is a Mickey mouse department ran by some incompetent people . Until then let's keep earning that money and working all the OT and 59' s that comes our ways!!!!
FDLE? You've got to be kidding. Don't hope for a competent investigation then.

02-23-2013, 01:07 AM
You are all fools for coming on this web site and talking bad about your own department. I have been here from the begining and I like it here. I don't need to see the Chief to do my job and get paid well for it. If you want to see the Chief; why don't you make an appointment to see him......you coward.

02-24-2013, 05:13 AM
You are all fools for coming on this web site and talking bad about your own department. I have been here from the begining and I like it here. I don't need to see the Chief to do my job and get paid well for it. If you want to see the Chief; why don't you make an appointment to see him......you coward.
So, you've been here since the beginning and you like it here...?..lol. you're a fool, and idiot or one of the protected few...... you must be in one of the "specialized" units or cet or k9. The only thing holding this place together is the money we make, and even that is drying out. It's been what?? 3 years since we've seen ANY type of increase? And you say you like it here? Go fly a kite why don't you???

02-24-2013, 06:19 AM
This is the funny thing, even people in specialized units aren't that damn happy...its written on the wall..this place is a mess...you wanna make an appointment to see the Chief? Good luck...you'll get the "oh, well, he is in meetings all week". You can lie to yourself, and say "I get paid well to do this"...well when you get jammed up for not having your L3 on, or some other BS they conjour up...we'll see how nice you think it is to work here...

02-24-2013, 05:36 PM
This is the funny thing, even people in specialized units aren't that damn happy...its written on the wall..this place is a mess...you wanna make an appointment to see the Chief? Good luck...you'll get the "oh, well, he is in meetings all week". You can lie to yourself, and say "I get paid well to do this"...well when you get jammed up for not having your L3 on, or some other BS they conjour up...we'll see how nice you think it is to work here...
Could not have said it better myself!!! Hey go get an FI or two... lol

02-27-2013, 03:04 PM
L3 L3 L3. How bout you spend that money on a radio that works. No concern about doing police wor :devil: k because most of the command staff were never cops. Take these damn cameras out, fire these cowards we work with and start cracking the whip at these clueless supervisors. Put a real Sgt. in communications. Put A.B. in charge and let him make some change!!!! Can't chase, can't set perimeters, can't talk on a radio... SAD!!!!