PDA

View Full Version : Love Bites

01-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Hey Detective,

You cannot say you weren't warned before you crawled into her nest. How does it feel to be bitten by the black widow spider of law enforcement?

01-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Report this postReply with quoteRe: Moving Forward
by Bottom Line » 01/14/13 18:23:10

Over the course of the past three and half years this website has been filled with all sorts of finger pointing and excuses for the problems that have plagued this agency since the change in administration. Make no mistake about it, the sole reason this agency is in such disarray and suffering from a complete lack of morale is the lack of leadership. I have worked very closely with the leadership since its inception and I can tell you that the lack of leadership the agency has experienced is a direct result of a lack of self-confidence, professional integrity, knowledge of current police practices, and overall leadership skills.

The first sign that we were in trouble was the hiring of multiple friends to positions within the department. This was, for all intents and purposes, a security blanket. Having a group of friends close by gave the leadership a greater comfort level, and a fan base per se, that would unconditionally come to the leadership’s defense against poor decision making and the overall lack of leadership skills. In order to build on the trust of friends, favoritism was extended to many of them in the form of specialty assignments, etc. This became even more of an issue when the friends that were hired: clerical staff, entry level officers etc. had more input in the day-to-day operations of the department than the command staff. Ultimately, the complete and udder downfall of the leadership began with the establishment of a Deputy Chiefs position.

The ex-DC easily identified just how weak the leadership was and quickly began acting as the de-facto head of the agency by taking complete advantage of the weak leadership and instilling a sense of paranoia that would enable him to control the leadership. Make no mistake about it; the ex-DC was the head of the agency right up to the point that the CM advised the ex-DC (through his intermediary) that his services were no longer needed. For the record, the ex-DC retired, but the fallout from his “retirement” resulted in the bitter end of a friendship that spanned many years. A relationship that was more about a bully and his weak, inept side kick, than anything else. *See letter to wife following dismissal.

Needless to say, life under the ex-DC’s reign became a living hell for most of us: attempts to prosecute numerous employees with phantom criminal charges, serving I.A. papers to an employee while he held vigil over a gravely ill daughter, orchestrating a quid pro quo situation to oust a long term employee, relieving people of their specialty assignments because they had the nerve to defend themselves during internal investigations. The list goes on and on. There is neither the time nor the space in this post to document all of the inequities. The history of his tenure has left an indelible stain on this agency and the damage he inflicted is known to all of us.

While everybody knows the evil that was perpetrated upon us during the ex-DC’s reign, the one question nobody seems to be asking is: Where was the leadership while the ex-DC was independently investigating us, terrorizing us, and threatening our livelihoods and the welfare of our families?

Being a party to, and condoning unethical and immoral practices, and showing no semblance of a moral compass are character flaws that no law enforcement agency should condone in their leadership. When the CM resorted to holding a meeting with the entire agency to deliver a message of: This is the leadership. If you don’t like it leave. The underlying message was: I’m stepping in to exert my will because the leadership has failed to earn the trust and has lost the respect of its followers. The minute the CM stood in front of us and uttered those words, the leadership lost any shred of credibility that may have remained amongst us. (For me personally, I lost that last bit of respect for the leadership after I witnessed the embarrassing, gushing, school boy crush routine that took place during a sergeant promotional ceremony – I was embarrassed for the agency that such an episode was put on public display).

There is nothing the leadership can do at this point to gain our trust and respect or reestablish any sense of credibility. Being invited to the Christmas party after being snubbed in the past does not absolve the leadership from the sins of the past. The Emperor Has No Cloths….we have seen the leadership, and it does not possess any redeemable leadership qualities. The observations of our leadership’s qualities are not restricted to those of us in the police department either. Employees throughout the city, including many of the Department Directors, speak quietly behind closed doors about the dysfunctional leadership of the agency. Most, if not all, wonder how low the CM will allow the agency to sink before stepping in and acknowledging a change must be made.

None of us are going to take the CM up on his offer to leave. Our personal well-being and the welfare of our families depend on our jobs. Please don’t confuse our need to remain employed with the approval of the leadership’s actions, character, or abilities. I for one will bide my time in the hope that new leadership is not far off. Anybody who believes that unethical, retaliatory behavior is a thing of the past, need only to look at the Support Lieutenant who was reassigned because he simply exerted his right to have lunch with a friend. Keep in mind that it was not the leadership’s decision to oust the ex-DC. The leadership had no problem with his continued unethical behavior. It was the CM’s mandate that put an end to the ex-DC’s wrath.

There will be those that will say: Let it go (with all due respect to Angela – and I do respect her). I would suggest those people were not the ones who were targeted by this administration. This administration tried to destroy people’s lives, people’s families. You don’t just forget that the welfare of your family, your children, was threatened. And for no other reason than someone wanted to justify their own existence and to showcase their investigative skills (or in this case, lack thereof). Until you’ve experienced it, don’t pretend to know what it’s like to be targeted for the sake of someone else’s ego. I refuse to pretend nothing ever happened. Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it. Never forget……don’t ever forget!

I know job one for the leadership will be an all-out attempt to try and identify the author of this post. Trust me; I have been present for many of their internal witch hunts. Inevitably, the leadership will assign blame to someone, with little to no proof, and someone’s career will suffer (without them even knowing). I realize the likelihood of the leadership questioning the content of their character in all of this is non-existent, but the leadership should know how the past three and half years are viewed by the majority of us. Not the few that the leadership would like everyone to believe. If there’s any doubt which side represents the few, let’s take a vote!

03-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Guess you were a notch under her belt because she's with a margate officer now!

03-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Who cares we get paid more.

03-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Yeah who cares! Besides when he dumps her, she will rip up his family photos lol! Detective is better off, he seems happy and social! Let's give it a rest! Live and learn.

03-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Over paid security guards...,lol...

03-03-2013, 02:10 AM
Ok, so let's see. For those of you scoring at home it's time to take out the scorecards and add Margate PD.
Here we go - drum roll please:
Coconut Creek PD (too numerous to count)
Coral Springs PD (a legend in the making before being shown the door)
Hollywood PD (nothing like a trip to DC to take care of the troops)
BSO (she actually married this one!)
Boynton Beach PD (let's play house)
FDLE (let's just throw this one in for fun)
Then there was that fireman (I guess anyone with a badge will do)
And these are just the one's who are on the record. Does that revolving door ever stop spinning? Perhaps a sign similar to McDonalds is in order: Over 50 LEO's Serviced.

03-03-2013, 03:00 AM
@ another notch... Dude, you are pathetic loser.. show dome balls, put your name down... Jealously is ugly, you just don't have what it takes, so you got to defame a good person... Loser...

03-03-2013, 05:22 AM
@ another notch... Dude, you are pathetic loser.. show dome balls, put your name down... Jealously is ugly, you just don't have what it takes, so you got to defame a good person... Loser...

Are you serious? Another notch is 100% on point. This is a pyscho who has no business carrying a gun. She earned nothing, you must either not know her or are currently doing her.

03-03-2013, 05:48 AM
@ notch... Is your life that pathetic that you got to talk trash about someone behind a keyboard? Grow a pair and go say it to her face? You won't, cause you got no integrity or guts. Loser...

03-03-2013, 03:44 PM
That's what this site has turned into a bunch of macho men scared to man up and tell anyone to their face what they think. Whoever you are go back to watching your daytime soap operas for drama. You are such a GIRL talking about someone's personal life on a site like this. Excuse me, I apologies referring you to a 13 year old gossip queen GIRL is an insult to 13 year olds girls.

03-04-2013, 09:40 PM
@ notch... Is your life that pathetic that you got to talk trash about someone behind a keyboard? Grow a pair and go say it to her face? You won't, cause you got no integrity or guts. Loser...

Why is the below typed info 'trash talk'? It seems to be on the mark. Unless you'd like to discount what is listed. And as far as integrity, wtf does that have to do with posting the liasons of a cop-groupie-cop? And as far as guts, I think it would be a bad idea to confront someone at work about their purported sexual relations with many other cops. Sounds like a complaint would come soon thereafter, which unlike the FDLE guy, would NOT be so squashed as hastily. So STFU and realize you are too stupid to understand. Date who you want, as many as you want, but don't be so immature to be 'insulted' or whatever when someone makes light of it. And if you are the subject, go check yourself in to that nice comfy place for about 72 hours AGAIN.........
Re: Love Bites

by Another Notch » 03/02/13 21:10:57

Ok, so let's see. For those of you scoring at home it's time to take out the scorecards and add Margate PD.
Here we go - drum roll please:
Coconut Creek PD (too numerous to count)
Coral Springs PD (a legend in the making before being shown the door)
Hollywood PD (nothing like a trip to DC to take care of the troops)
BSO (she actually married this one!)
Boynton Beach PD (let's play house)
FDLE (let's just throw this one in for fun)
Then there was that fireman (I guess anyone with a badge will do)
And these are just the one's who are on the record. Does that revolving door ever stop

03-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Are you really defending putting someone's personal life on a blog?? Could you be anymore despicable as a human being. I am sure you are a pure of heart and NEVER had any affairs or questionable romances in your life LOL at least she is single Are you?? You by far are one of the most slimy,evil, despicable people that has ever posted on this site. Now excuse me because after responding to you I feel like I need to take a shower.

03-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Why is she just getting thrown under the bus? If your going to name her, why are you withholding the male list? She is the loose one while they are protected? I'm calling bullish@t. If they were willing to allegedly sleep with her and promote her notorious reputation, then they too should be called out. Start naming ALL names, not just the one you want to defame. Stop protecting the male creek population with a blanketed statement "too many to name". I bet it really isn't what you say it is. It will just be the males we know are the department scumbags.
Start working backwards......1. FF

03-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Can you have your mama stop calling me I'm done. Just wish I was your only like you said

03-06-2013, 04:06 AM
Can you have your mama stop calling me I'm done. Just wish I was your only like you said

NUMBER 2 + 4................ KV