PDA

View Full Version : Officer Merino

01-12-2013, 01:56 AM
FYI - Merino was demoted for his crappy police work!

Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword

How can Merino sit there and accuse others of faulty police work,when that was exactly what he was doing himself. Then again that might of been what the young. . . i mean the chief . . .I mean pissi. . . whatever. . . instructed him to do.

PSST Merino, I hope the $50 an hour was worth it.

Oh and next time you should consider at least visiting the intersection. . . I mean you did testify that you never bothered to.

Oh I know. . . when you go back on patrol you'll have plenty of time to do so.
Crap!!! dont get into an accident!!! YOU might get fired!!!

:devil: <=== I love this guy!!!

01-21-2013, 09:00 PM
FYI - Merino was demoted for his crappy police work!

Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword

How can Merino sit there and accuse others of faulty police work,when that was exactly what he was doing himself. Then again that might of been what the young. . . i mean the chief . . .I mean pissi. . . whatever. . . instructed him to do.

PSST Merino, I hope the $50 an hour was worth it.

Oh and next time you should consider at least visiting the intersection. . . I mean you did testify that you never bothered to.

Oh I know. . . when you go back on patrol you'll have plenty of time to do so.
Crap!!! dont get into an accident!!! YOU might get fired!!!

:devil: <=== I love this guy!!!

WRONG!!! Was not demoted. Det. Are not a promotion in Hialeah. You have no idea what you are talking about.. Since you have no clue what you are talking about let me help you....

The officer and sgt. Lied. They might get there jobs back but that's due to Medley violating there rights. No need to go to the scene because the video shows the accident. He did his job. He did not make anything up and testified exactly who he was told to investigate. Patrol... Ha ha Not going to happen. That really shows you have to clue...

I agree firing the Lt. Was dirty but that's all political. Marino did not make anything up..

01-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Merino,
I mean Azzwhole who did the officer and and sergeant lie too??? Get your story straight!!! Let this crap go already.

01-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Really and you also agree the LT was dirty come on Merino get a real life.

01-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Merino,
I mean Azzwhole who did the officer and and sergeant lie too??? Get your story straight!!! Let this crap go already.

You right my bad. The accident happen exactly like they said. Oh yes the driver was drunk transported to blow but was never under arrest.

Let me know about your once upon a story...