PDA

View Full Version : NPR Police to reside under Sheriff Nocco

12-31-2012, 06:17 PM
There have been closed door, lets just say "secret" meetings being held during the end of year "break". It seems that the city is in such a financial quandry that it feels the only way out is to absorb the PD and pay the county for the service. Where does that leave us? Probably wearing a different uniform, collecting our paychecks from a different source and driving fancy white cars with GPS monitors in them "FOR OUR SAFETY". Same crap, different Dictator. We'll all be the new guys, of course, so we'll have to start from scratch and learn from the Big Boys that are so much more experienced than we are. Unless you're SWAT of course. You guys get a free pass to step up and be just like an ordinary Joe Leo while the rest of us claw our way up the ranks as if we had never worn a uniform before. Thanks. I think I'll resign and find something a little less political...Maybe politics.

01-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know when this will happen? Is it next budget year or during the year?

01-02-2013, 02:11 AM
Well the first day of the year. Lets see what the new year will ring in for the boys and girls of NPR. New scandals, new employees with powerful friends, and lets not forget one of the crowd favorites new tools for the toolbox, Opps only if you are on the SWAT team or a friend of the coach. Lets get a shout out to the team!!!!!! Responsible leadership would have prevented these issues but once again it has failed the backbone of the agency. Leadership that comes from the top should make people want to be led not just force them to do it because that is the "Chain of Command." There are only a few natural leaders that one will encounter in ones' journey through life and they are not in solo offices at the PD, they are out on the streets everyday keeping it together. Chief you had a great 2012, hopefully 2013 will be an even better one for the team that your headed to and then we can return to normal. So lets recap this year. Problem after problem, got a great idea but it will never be put into action, and the department favorite WE ARE THE BUZZ.

Yeah 2013 is looking great so far and its going to be a great ride. :D :D :D :D :D :D

01-02-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm at the bottom of the "Dung Heap" now, so anything above this is a "Step" up. Don't tease me. :snicker:

01-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Wowwww I feel a divorce or two in the air.Well if you can't afford a lawyer someone will give you some midnight comfort on the phone.Hey where is Johnson with them phone records?sing it like neal diamond " love on the rocks "

01-04-2013, 05:22 AM
Would that be the full time or part time help? Would that be married or single?
Those people have gotten away with anything they wanted to do. It takes two to tangle. Butt...
This should not be allowed to happen. Just saying

01-04-2013, 06:08 AM
Welcome to the Matrix: Take the red pill or the blue pill. All the believers will soon have egg on their faces. When that happens please do not try and come back and mend the fences because no one will be there to lend you a helping hand or a shoulder to cry on. You cannot run things like this and feel that you are just. You have set a wide thick smoke screen for a long time, however many of us have seen thru it since day one. Things are falling apart and you and the small band of believers will soon be exposed. Start running for cover, pappas got a brand new bag! Also everyone just relax, you will be called into offices and questioned if you were writing on this site, but fear not as the truth shall set you free!

01-05-2013, 03:13 AM
When will the transition take place?

02-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Hmmm...this will be funny. Stand by for a few.