The Chevron gas station located at:
3091 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

W/M
Early 40s
6'2
240 lbs
Blue 4D Honda Accord

He entered the gas station wearing a fanny pack. His demeanor was like somebody who is "high" on something. He asked for a drug test kit and a uniform fellow officer gave him the test kit bottle. He told the fellow officer:
"Don't ask me why?
you don't wanna know.'

The people present at the gas station were a civilian, the clerk and two other officers. I believe that the other two officers has nothnig to do with the behavior of the W/M who appeared to be "high". They had a face of embarrasment. The civilian had nothing to do with the situation.

I am just wondering if how often FLPD drug test their officers?

12-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Maybe you should report this to Internal Affairs and give your info. Right now you sound just like a ass making up a story. Why post it here ? How did you know aout this site ? Very weird Mr. Do-good.

12-30-2012, 10:28 PM
Sounds like BS to me just another want to be with a story, yea make a call and report it since you are so worried. You full of it !

Maybe you should report this to Internal Affairs and give your info. Right now you sound just like a ass making up a story. Why post it here ? How did you know aout this site ? Very weird Mr. Do-good.

12-31-2012, 04:08 AM
Why so much anger?

It is a normal routine to get random urine analysis in the military.

Why can you do it too?

Maybe you are so concern not for the story or the image, or because many of FLPD might test positive. Just saying. Do it and keep it away from the media.

Why are you affraid of drug tests?
Why do you get so mad?
Perhaps you are complaining because you might test positive?

Well I am just asking as a concern tax payer. That FLPD was high on something.

I don't have to come forward other than anonymous, that's what you should have IA for? That's why FLPD management should assess their officers and test them frequently. That's not my job, however I have the right to say it here as a concern citizen. That guy was high.

Sounds like BS to me just another want to be with a story, yea make a call and report it since you are so worried. You full of it !

12-31-2012, 04:48 AM
Why so much anger?

Why can you do it too?

Maybe you are so concern not for the story or the image, or because many of FLPD might test positive. Just saying. Do it and keep it away from the media.

Why do you get so mad?

I don't have to come forward other than anonymous, that's what you should have IA for? That's why FLPD management should assess their officers and test them frequently. That's not my job, however I have the right to say it here as a concern citizen. That guy was high.

they got high with rothstein then rolled him

12-31-2012, 04:50 AM
We are all positive so give a call ass wipe

Why so much anger?

Why can you do it too?

Why do you get so mad?

12-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Ok he was high Mr. unknow thats a sure thing. Policy information can be found with the PD and on line at the web site. This is not an FLPD policy site and you woont get your rocks off here. Yes you can make a call to IA and remain anonymous. So have at it and due your duty.
Fort Lauderdale Police Department
Office of Internal Affairs Fort Lauderdale
(954) 828-6956

Why so much anger?

Why can you do it too?

Why do you get so mad?

12-31-2012, 05:23 AM
Ok Capt. Crunch,

The duty is on your hands. That's why we FT. Lauderdale residents, tax payers pay your salary. Do whatever you want with the information I just gave you. You can keep pushing paper, doing nothing or you could probably pull the video survellance with the information that I just gave you, or like I said you can do what it's easier for you NOTHING.

Say whatever you are going to say.

Don't they do urine analysis in the military to their members? Then why is such a big deal just to mention that to you guys? Are you better than our military men and women? I don't think so.

It's your duty to do your job, not mine. I am free to report what I saw whatever way I can. I am not accusing anyone personally. I am not making a personal attack. I simply asked:

Do you drug test FLPD officers frequently?
The answer could have being polite: Yes sir we do or No sir we don't.
I am getting all the animosity, mumbo jumbo. IA numbers. It's your duty. You sworn to do it, so do whatever you want. I just know that I saw the guy and his demeanor was like he was high, so you go and do whatever you want. Final word.

[quote="Guest"]Ok he was high Mr. unknow thats a sure thing. Policy information can be found with the PD and on line at the web site. This is not an FLPD policy site and you woont get your rocks off here. Yes you can make a call to IA and remain anonymous. So have at it and due your duty.
(954) 828-6956

12-31-2012, 01:09 PM
Yes, FLPD conducts random drug tests for all sworn personnel and has been for many years.

12-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Hope you find a friend. too much time on your hands. We are better than everyone thats why you have to come here to talk to us.

Ok Capt. Crunch,

The duty is on your hands. That's why we FT. Lauderdale residents, tax payers pay your salary. Do whatever you want with the information I just gave you. You can keep pushing paper, doing nothing or you could probably pull the video survellance with the information that I just gave you, or like I said you can do what it's easier for you NOTHING.

Say whatever you are going to say.

Don't they do urine analysis in the military to their members? Then why is such a big deal just to mention that to you guys? Are you better than our military men and women? I don't think so.

It's your duty to do your job, not mine. I am free to report what I saw whatever way I can. I am not accusing anyone personally. I am not making a personal attack. I simply asked:

Do you drug test FLPD officers frequently?
The answer could have being polite: Yes sir we do or No sir we don't.
I am getting all the animosity, mumbo jumbo. IA numbers. It's your duty. You sworn to do it, so do whatever you want. I just know that I saw the guy and his demeanor was like he was high, so you go and do whatever you want. Final word.

Ok he was high Mr. unknow thats a sure thing. Policy information can be found with the PD and on line at the web site. This is not an FLPD policy site and you woont get your rocks off here. Yes you can make a call to IA and remain anonymous. So have at it and due your duty.
(954) 828-6956

01-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Does that makes you better?
Ok, you are better.

[quote="Guest"]Hope you find a friend. too much time on your hands. We are better than everyone thats why you have to come here to talk to us.

01-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Thank you now get a DVD make it an R rated so you might get off on it. Get a Puppy

Does that makes you better?
Ok, you are better.

Hope you find a friend. too much time on your hands. We are better than everyone thats why you have to come here to talk to us.

01-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Worked there for years never drug tested!

01-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Now your gone wonder why ?

01-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Thank you for the answer. Based on the animosity of the guys who replied (perhaps afraid of getting drug tested); the guy that was seen at the gas station, I have to conclude the answer is that they don't do a consistently drug test to their Fort Lauderdale Officers.

Thank you 123leo for your courage. I wouldn't want to work or live myself in a place where some people were possibly high.

01-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Man what a moron. Now please get a life

Thank you for the answer. Based on the animosity of the guys who replied (perhaps afraid of getting drug tested); the guy that was seen at the gas station, I have to conclude the answer is that they don't do a consistently drug test to their Fort Lauderdale Officers.

Thank you 123leo for your courage. I wouldn't want to work or live myself in a place where some people were possibly high.

01-09-2013, 06:09 PM
What a moron get drug tested.

[quote="Guest"]Man what a moron. Now please get a life