PDA

View Full Version : Sunrise SUV Cop with an Attitude at Sawgrass Mills?

12-29-2012, 04:36 PM
I am with an agency in Dade and recently had a very good friend relay this encounter to me. I am curious to get feedback as I am aware that there are two sides to a story.

My friend and her mother are in her car just before Christmas looking for a parking spot at Sawgrass Mills where there are virtually no spots available in the area near Cheesecake Factory. A man signals that he is walking to his car so that they can take his spot ... she follows. As he is getting into her car, she notices an SUV behind her with a loud horn (sounds like it might have been an air horn but she thinks it is some jackass with one of those loud train type horns). Suddenly, a uniformed older male officer with an Irish Brogue comes out and begins to yell and scream at her that she doesn't own the mall and wants to know who she thinks she is. She explains that she was merely waiting for the parking spot and the officer continues to yell at her and her mother in a very hostile tone. She says to him "Sir, it's Christmas time, why are you so filled with anger and hostility?" That comments torques him up a notch and he now threatens to write her for obstructing traffic and makes her leave the area, giving up the spot. With 27 years of law enforcement experience and the vast majority of that time handling significant traffic enforcement, I know that it is pure BS about writing a civil infraction on private property. Other than this officer threatening to take action which is he not allowed to do, I am curious from Sunrise officers if this sounds typical of this officer, curious if he was just having a bad day, or do you think that there is no way he would do this and that there must be more to the story?

01-02-2013, 08:06 PM
If you were a real man, you would drive around town until you find this Irish pr*ck. Then you should drag him out of his SUV by his hair and smash his face into the pavement. Then you should heel-stomp him until he coughs up blood. If you aren't willing to do this, you are a weakling and a coward. If you aren't willing to do this, you should just STFU.

01-04-2013, 05:53 AM
If you were a real man, you would drive around town until you find this Irish pr*ck. Then you should drag him out of his SUV by his hair and smash his face into the pavement. Then you should heel-stomp him until he coughs up blood. If you aren't willing to do this, you are a weakling and a coward. If you aren't willing to do this, you should just STFU.

Why would I want to drag him out of the car and smash his face when it would be so much more fun to shank your neck and let you bleed out like the stuck pig that you are? You act tough but hide behind your computer afraid to take on a real man. You are a worm.

01-13-2013, 01:42 PM
1. Lt's drive the Chevy SUV's
2. There is 1 person who is actually English and an Lt at Sunrise

I wish I would have recorded that and hand delivered it to IA for an official complaint. What a show of poor supervisory skills.

01-17-2013, 02:45 AM
1. Lt's drive the Chevy SUV's
2. There is 1 person who is actually English and an Lt at Sunrise

I wish I would have recorded that and hand delivered it to IA for an official complaint. What a show of poor supervisory skills.

My friend did say that the SUV was a marked unit. Does this Lieutenant have an Irish brogue? Is this typical of his demeanor?

01-19-2013, 10:05 PM
I wish the incident would have been recorded. You would tuck your tail and STFU. You would see your friend's wife is a dumb c*nt.

02-07-2013, 02:37 AM
I wish the incident would have been recorded. You would tuck your tail and STFU. You would see your friend's wife is a dumb c*nt.

Sounds to me like the LEO in the marked SUV is the dumbass, making comments about writing a ticket in a place where he has no right to do so for such an alleged infraction. It also sounds like he is a ***** who can only try to intimidate women.

03-01-2013, 08:24 PM
He probably hasn't seen a piece of punany in his face for a few years... should have offered him a box of dulce de leche krispy kreme donuts... :devil:

03-05-2013, 04:50 AM
A real traffic cop your whole career? So no real police experience then? Just tickets and crashes? You sorry ass!