PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater off duty police who are currently at blue martini

12-29-2012, 06:59 AM
From one popo to another who are currently working and taking mdpd offduties at mdpd jurisdictions, how f'en losers you guys are... You guys need to hit 24 hours Shaq gym once you guys are done. You guys need some meat on your bones and that one fat officer need to loose some weight. Remember Shaq is open 24 hours. And please, what arresting powers you guys have. You are like 10 miles out of your jurisdiction. plus the blue martini bouncers obviously are taking care of business. What a complete waste you guys are. ps... StAnd up for officer safety and don't fall asleep. Stay safe losers. And I don't even work for mdpd. Is this legal, mdpd.. Can they arrest someone out of their jurisdiction??????

12-29-2012, 11:50 PM
NO! FDLE if you monitor this forum, you must look into this clear violation of Chapter 23. At most swpd "officers" working at Blue Martini might qualify as security guards. They have no police authority outside their jurisdictional boundaries and are a civil liability to Corporate Blue Martini and the city of sweetwater. This is not new though; the problem is that no one now in leadership at MDPD has the balls or the knowledge to put a stop to this BS. Deputy M-D Mayor Iglesias, if you too are monitoring this forum, you need to act on it; there is plenty of Attorney General Opinions on the subject that clearly state that swpd cannot do this! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE INTERESTED OR IS THIS ANOTHER POR MIS COJONES swpd tactic?

01-03-2013, 06:38 AM
NO! FDLE if you monitor this forum, you must look into this clear violation of Chapter 23. At most swpd "officers" working at Blue Martini might qualify as security guards. They have no police authority outside their jurisdictional boundaries and are a civil liability to Corporate Blue Martini and the city of sweetwater. This is not new though; the problem is that no one now in leadership at MDPD has the balls or the knowledge to put a stop to this BS. Deputy M-D Mayor Iglesias, if you too are monitoring this forum, you need to act on it; there is plenty of Attorney General Opinions on the subject that clearly state that swpd cannot do this! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE INTERESTED OR IS THIS ANOTHER POR MIS COJONES swpd tactic?

Dear Mrs., Mr., or Ms. ACME,

1)Just out of curiosity, why the f**k would a "Deputy M-D Mayor" become involved in a police matter?

I can't really tell what your trying to say with the above post, but you're reference some "Mayor" and probably meant "Major".

2)SWPD doesn't work at Blue Martini jerkoff ! If it did, those officers would have like a 3300 mile drive from central Nevada to Florida just to work for the night!

SWPD = Southwest PD
SPD = Sweetwater PD

You know what I and every other poster on this forum thinks? Well,, :snicker: , we don't think, we can actually see it first hand by your completely uneducated illiteracy as reflected in the above posting. Sweetwater is one word mamalon y metete el chapter 23 por el culo !

You are a BROWN CLOWN !

And yes, this is total PMC, Mariconson !!

01-03-2013, 07:43 PM
The fact you’ve resorted to profanity and invectives, tells I’ve struck a sensitive cord. Is your precious “59” at the Blue Martini - Kendall in jeopardy should the County choose to investigate and direct Sweetwater “police officers” to cease and desist the practice of working this off-duty detail outside the city’s jurisdiction? As to Miami-Dade County Deputy Mayor getting involved, the fact is that Genaro “Chip” Iglesias is the Mayor’s Chief of Staff and Deputy Mayor overseeing public safety, open and read the this link: http://www.miamidade.gov/mayor/iglesias.asp

Likely Iglesias does not monitor this forum, but lower staff members might, for amusement or the gathering of raw intelligence. Regardless, the fact Sweetwater police officers are poaching an off-duty job in County jurisdiction; absent a proper mutual aid agreement protocol as prescribed by Chapter 23, might compel deputy mayor Iglesias to ask why. If, as you claim, you are not working the job at the Blue Martine Lounge located at 8405 Mills Drive, Miami, FL., then this bantering is academic, but I think not.

As to the “mayor – major” references, here is what I learned in grammar school; in both English and Spanish: Mayor is the highest-ranking elected officer in County or Municipal government; in Spanish is Alcalde. In policing, major is an exempt police rank above the civil service rank of captain; in Spanish is Comandante. But I digress! Regrettably, I did not achieve your intellectual acumen; the most I can do is continue on a constant quest to improve my diction and syntax. Is this post intelligible?

PS: As a registered Miami-Dade County voter and taxpayer, I will write to Mayor Gimenez asking why Sweetwater police officers are working an off-duty job at bar in Kendall District. Whether as de facto Miami-Dade County Sheriff (Alguacil), did he approve it?

01-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Always some one *****ing and crying.... Why the f'ck do you care if spd is working a 59 at blue? Mind your own fcking business, dont worry about what doesnt pertain to you..

01-05-2013, 04:30 PM
Because it is wrong; because they are out of their jurisdiction; because they have no legal authority, absent a mutual aid agreement pact with MDPD, to do it! Imagine Miami police officers working out a deal with the Dolphin Mall management to work off-duty details there; wonder how the barely certified SWPD officers would feel?

01-07-2013, 03:09 AM
Because it is wrong; because they are out of their jurisdiction; because they have no legal authority, absent a mutual aid agreement pact with MDPD, to do it! Imagine Miami police officers working out a deal with the Dolphin Mall management to work off-duty details there; wonder how the barely certified SWPD officers would feel?

No matter where or how you may think you measure your intellectual acumen, you are an angry little man with many psychological issues I'm sure.

Mind your own business or run for county office mamao!

01-09-2013, 09:54 PM
My psychological profile is fine; my psychiatrist said that I am certifiably sane! As to being an angry diminutive man, well the fact that I am vertically challenged does diminish my standing as a man. What you SWPD pos are doing is wrong; you have no legal authority to be there and are a liability to Blue Martini Kendall. When the new MDPD director is invested, your farce will end.

01-10-2013, 01:11 PM
to ACME...

what does it really matter to you who works it. as long as the people who go there are safe, it should not matter who does the off duty.

info: FHP didnt want to do it before, MDPD got kicked out for starting a major fight; which is still in the court system.

so why not us... bc you dont like it. i personally dont work it bc i dont like that scene.

i think you should just walk away, bc your talking making things worse for yourself. you are starting to look dumb. and at this point whatever point you were trying to make has lost its value. forget about chapter this and that, the guys at the top make the final. so we are not going to make a difference, so why keep trying!!! its either leave it alone, be quite or join.

have a wonderful day

01-10-2013, 06:45 PM
My psychological profile is fine; my psychiatrist said that I am certifiably sane! As to being an angry diminutive man, well the fact that I am vertically challenged does diminish my standing as a man. What you SWPD pos are doing is wrong; you have no legal authority to be there and are a liability to Blue Martini Kendall. When the new MDPD director is invested, your farce will end.

Bro, your stupid and angry at the world. Get a life and stop posting on this board. Our 59 at blue isn't going ANYWHERE.

01-11-2013, 01:15 AM
And so will yours at Mojito's Estupida! Which by the way you guys are not allowed to work at any bars. We got that memo.

01-13-2013, 05:13 AM

Bro, your stupid and angry at the world. Get a life and stop posting on this board. Our 59 at blue isn't going ANYWHERE.

“Bro” we shall see! We (Miami-Dade County Deputy Sheriffs) have had it with you SWPD pretenders. You have no legal authority to work at Blue Martini – Kendall, or anywhere else outside the City of Sweetwater for that matter. The letter to Miami-Dade County Mayor Gimenez who is the (de facto Miami-Dade County Sheriff) is in the mail. This is going to stop, one way or the other. Believe it!

01-15-2013, 04:34 PM
blue martini is over and done with.

01-15-2013, 06:30 PM
And the consequences for your unauthorized and perhaps illegal actions there are just starting!

01-16-2013, 08:34 AM
It's also funny to see swpd working off duty details (ultra fest) within the city of Miami at one point. I've seen a swpd officer harassing some fellow resident member of overtown district. I almost piss myself due to my laughter.

01-16-2013, 03:23 PM
"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's . . .” “IF” to augment staffing during “Ultra Fest” the Miami Police Department invoked Mutual Aid under FSS Chapter 23, then SWPD's presence there is proper. Seeing one of SWPD’s finest “interacting” with a Miami urban resident . . . priceless!

01-16-2013, 05:02 PM
to: MS ACME

You really need to post elsewhere, your just boring. perhaps kill yourself.

Have a great day

01-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Your moniker suits you well! As to following your advice, nonsense, I’ve not begun to vex the likes us you. But since you are so inclined to make such suggestion, you do it and then tell us how the other side truly is. And yes, I will have a great day, thanks!

01-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Your moniker suits you well! As to following your advice, nonsense, I’ve not begun to vex the likes us you. But since you are so inclined to make such suggestion, you do it and then tell us how the other side truly is. And yes, I will have a great day, thanks!

Your moniker suits you well! As to following your advice, nonsense, I’ve not begun to vex the likes [of] you. But since you are so inclined to make such suggestion, you do it and then tell us how the other side truly is. And yes, I will have a great day, thanks!

01-17-2013, 05:47 PM
"Acme"

now im laughing at you.

i made you you you .... statttttttttter!

simper fi... 1 shot 1 kill...

and again have a great day.

01-17-2013, 11:45 PM
"Acme"

now im laughing at you.

i made you you you .... statttttttttter!

simper fi... 1 shot 1 kill...

and again have a great day.

So typical of the barely literate; yet if you find solace in thinking that one keyboard miscue, made me stutter, stumble, falter . . . relish the moment.

02-02-2013, 11:43 PM
ACME ,

YOU SPEAK VERY HIGHLY FOR MDPD OFFICERS WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR "MAYOR" OR "ALCALDE" IS . MDPD LOST THE OFF DUTY DETAIL WHEN THEY COULDNT PERFORM THE SIMPLE JOB OF POLICE PRESENCE.

AS FOR FHP , THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK OFF DUTY DETAILS WHERE OVER 60% OF THEIR BUSINESS IS GROSSED THROUGH ALCOHOL.

MAYBE IF YOU WOULD SIGN UP FOR MORE "59'S" THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD BE OFF THIS SITE. BUT THEN AGAIN YOUR PROBABLY WORKING FOR TOP FLIGHT SECURITY AND YOUR JUST MAD AN OFFICER FROM SWEETWATER IS CURRENTLY ****ING YOUR GIRL :)

:evil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

02-20-2013, 08:35 PM
I see why MDPD and SPD don't get along. I can see the tension between both departments. I've seen FHP, their Auxiliary units (FHP) and MDPD working the off duty details at Blue Martini. All jokes aside, the word through the grapevine of why MDPD can't work off duty details at Blue Martini is because there were off duty officers from MDPD who began a disturbance inside the Blue. If it was not for them, MDPD would have still have the gig.

02-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Datz riiiiiii'iiight!!!