PDA

View Full Version : Community Concerns

12-21-2012, 12:14 PM
Well guys you are giving us every reason we need to go to the county for our services. The mayor first of all is an absolute moron. She has no business anywhere that decisions are to be made. Now you guys, especially Kevin. The meeting we had was to bring about change that will help our relationship between us and you guys in the department. All we got (especially from Kevin) was a defensive attitude. You guys were even defending your absentee chief who absolutely should have been there. It seems as though whatever crisis we face, small or a little bigger, you guys always show your elementary school education and exactly why you can't work for a real police department. No one wants to hear the police cliches about how dangerous it is in our city. It's not at all, in fact if I were a cop here I'd love it because all you have to do is show up, get fat, sleep on duty, hang out at the Hess station, find reasons not to write a report, watch movies in the car all night, oh yeah and stab each other in the back. There really is just a few of you that seem to tarnish the rest, and the main one is Mccready. It really is too bad that you guys have lost the community. Some of us you have lost for ever, but most of us feel that you do not appreciate the good jobs you have. I feel ashamed of Kevin being on the force. There is no place for his attitude in a place like this. I put most of this on the chief and so do you guys until he is around. And he wants to make captains positions, with what money.

12-22-2012, 03:55 AM
As a cop and a member I would like to say PLEASE go to the County. The city would have to pay me more and I would still be right here. You need to look at article 14 of the PBA contract they will take all the officers in a department they take over. They get the pay of the County and keep their same rank and time on. SO most of our officers have more than 6 years all the way to over 20, we get to pick when and where we would work. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! As per Kevin it's better than sending the child molester. You people wanted him back, he will be there all day with your children while you are at work, good luck.
You talk about the red head coming back. He is like the mold in the old station, no one wants to be around it.

12-22-2012, 01:29 PM
As a cop and a member I would like to say PLEASE go to the County. The city would have to pay me more and I would still be right here. You need to look at article 14 of the PBA contract they will take all the officers in a department they take over. They get the pay of the County and keep their same rank and time on. SO most of our officers have more than 6 years all the way to over 20, we get to pick when and where we would work. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! As per Kevin it's better than sending the child molester. You people wanted him back, he will be there all day with your children while you are at work, good luck.
You talk about the red head coming back. He is like the mold in the old station, no one wants to be around it.

Sounds good boys. Now have a meeting of all you FOPers and give your wonderful cheefy a written expression signed by all to explore it. But, there is an issue. Most of you can't handle the environment there. Your fat little LT has talked to me and a few other citizens and begged "please no county".And aren't they that same evil PBA union that you guys ran away from? As for Wally and McRedhead, two very different cases. But, both won fair and square. As far as the mold, all you morons talk bad about each other anyway so whats the problem. Like your chief. You guys trash him so bad. Some of you have been to my house doing so. Then, he cums around and you gobble gobble like a thanksgiving turkey.

12-24-2012, 03:23 AM
You guys are truly ungrateful. We have always been there for you, and you are not here for us. The mayor and I were talking and she is happy you are divided. She does not like the chief, he gets it done for her. You guys truly are pathetic. Your Sgt was probably sleeping when the man with a gun call came out.