PDA

View Full Version : hahaha

12-21-2012, 12:00 PM
I wonder if lou got the undersheriff spot as a reward for all his work in ramsays race......oh wait no he didnt. Haha. Nice to see that your plans nlew up in your face way to help get him elected, i bet your kicking yourself in the arse now.

12-23-2012, 02:53 AM
Ramsay said it best in the Keynoter.......Experience that Bill Cameron, Monroe County's next undersheriff, brings to the job could not be matched locally, says Sheriff-elect Rick Ramsay.

It says a lot about Ramsay's shortcomings as a leader, instead of micro-managing he should have been mentoring his eventual replacement. But it is a kick in the sack especially for Lou, Chad, Gene and Don. How does it feel to realize your lifelong buddy thinks very little of you?

Don't misunderstand I like Bill Cameron. I met Bill several years ago shortly after he bought a home in marathon, not far from Ramsay's home. At that time he was being introduced around town by Ramsay. He is a nice man but he is being hired to be the hatchet man. Every agency has one and Ramsay said during the campaign he was tired of being the bad guy after 8 years. My guess is Ramsay was planning to throw y'all off the bus from that far back.

So that leaves us with one final question. What is going to happen when one of above 4 gets crosswise with the new colonel? Will Ramsay intervene? or will he allow the man who's experience cannot be matched locally to deal with it as he wishes? Remember Sheriff Bob allowed Ramsay to fire Bob's long time buddy Chief Dugger. So there is a precedent for this premise. Politics at that level are a *****, think about that Lou....you are the first target and one of the remaining three will have your job.

Merry Christmas.