PDA

View Full Version : PD Re-Structure

12-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Looks like Bob is keeping everyone in the dark on this restructuring thing. If my gut is right, LT's positions eliminated and replaced with Capt's positions. Non-protected Capt's. The alternative to the current LT's is a voluntary demotion to Sgt. This would bump out Amy and possibly Kevin. Really not cool. Then what happens when Mcvay comes back and drops his lawsuit on the city? Remember how the city kissed up to Mark when he filed his law suit? Kind of a hands off mentality. Bob is hell bent on destroying what little is left here. And do you think anyone will care if the LT's get screwed? You should even if you rightfully feel they are not stand up. Because it could be you!!!

02-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Well sunshine, looks like Bob is losing his nerve. No changes coming our way. Bob, just leave. You are not wanted here.

02-11-2013, 05:00 PM
I agree, Robert Daniels is the all time worse chief in the history of our little village. Bob, you should resign and move on, and good luck to you!!

02-12-2013, 04:18 AM
I believe it. Boca Bobby was THE worst chief in the history of the Buckeye Arizona Police Department also! :D

02-12-2013, 03:29 PM
The above raises some interesting questions.

There are no monies for two new positions of Captain; you haven’t received a raise in three years and have been forced to put money back into the coffers. You are not even receiving step raises and your entire Department voted for that. If the Lieutenants move down, everyone else (assuming the Lieutenants are senior) moves down two steps. For sure the bottom two must go somewhere. Do they go (terminated) or stay? Because you know Daniels is not going to promote anyone from within , who is capable and willing to do his dirty work? He will have to bring in his own boys to do the back stabbing the current Lieutenants are starting to balk about.

Is this a continued attempt at removing the Lieutenant positions in retaliation for the December, 2012 attempt by the Lieutenants to get a vote of “no confidence” and signed by the rank and file. It was never handed in to the City Council. Word is, no one had the spine to sign it fearing they would be betrayed. Nothing like signing something against a superior and only being five out of thirty having the balls to do a no confidence vote that then get handed in without the other twenty five. You know what the organizers would say, “Well why did you sign it if you didn’t want me to hand it in?” “Yes my name was on it but I changed my mind to give him another chance”.

So it seems like the wrong officers are again going to be punished for the sneaky actions of a few. Where is your leadership, your union representation, your spine? The truth is, Daniels has all the political clout to smack you down and you have none.