PDA

View Full Version : STUFF

12-13-2012, 08:26 PM
WELL WELL WELL, LOOKS LIKE THE SPIDER HAS CAUGHT A COUPLE OF FLIES.

12-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Wives/girlfriends beware, once again one of
NPR's finest (females) has struck again. If I
had a husband working there I would be concerned.
It's high time someone gets the internal affairs
under control. Just saying! :evil:

12-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Who is in charge of internal affairs? Is it a certain SGT?

12-31-2012, 07:29 PM
I just want to give a big shout out to the Couch-Lue-and 380. You guys are awesome! Its even more awesome how eveyone is taking about what happend except for the bosses. How come a reporter has not created a news article about this incident? I mean we are still the BUZZ right! Happy New Year! 2013 is going to be even better, just watch. Go Pasco SWAT, and the one or two guys left from New Port Richey. :evil:

01-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Can you say cover-up, Swept under the rug, behind closed doors, under wraps, above your pay-grade. no Bio/interview on this one. Wasn't a Lt. demoted, moved, suspended, and given a Last Chance Agreement the last time something like this went on? and this time there seems to be the use of a City car/equipment involved. Things that make you go hmmmmm?

01-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Moral Turpitude I think that is in the SOP. City Rules and Regulations.
Maybe it is time to use this as an example for any future shenanigans.

01-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for those that are lending a helping hand to realization that what is going on here is wrong. That guy? that guy is a charasmatic icon, seriously he can smile and shake hands wih the best politicians in the world. I will give him that credit. (Sir you are awesome at what you do). On the other hand those of us that look into the mirror at night and do night see female pasco deputies and local resturant owners looking back truly understand our roles in law enforcement. Everyone has to face the music at sometime. Your threats are falling on deaf ears. I sure hope there are no photo evidence out there. Oh yea and thanks again for the farse who put this guy in charge!

01-05-2013, 05:02 PM
Under the rules of conduct in our G.O. we as members of the agency agree to behave when we get hired. So are Seth and Sandra guilty of anything?

1) Engage in any conduct on or off duty which adversely affects the morale and efficiency of the department or which has a tendency to destroy public respect or confidence in the department or himself. (Based on the postings I would guess morale has been affected)

2) Conduct themselves in a proper manner and with appropriate demeanor. They shall not engage in any conduct unbecoming a public employee and member of the department. (Getting caught out of the city in a city vehicle with another employee who is female not his wife and not an officer could be considered unbecoming behavior)

3) Fulfill their financial obligations and provide proper support for their families and dependants. (How does this affect their families)

4) Report any known misconduct of another member to his immediate supervisor. (Did Seth tell coach about his misconduct)

5) Use the prestige or influence of his official position, time, facilities, EQUIPMENT or supplies of the department for his private gain or advantage of another. (since Seth is playing a lieutenant was prestige or influence used on Sandra who is playing an employee under his command, I doubt it. But he did use his agency vehicle for private gain)

I guess we’ll be looking for another CST since the one we had has been pulled from the A squad. Long live the department where everyone is treated fairly and equally under the rules of the coach. lol

01-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Holy Sh@# what's going on at New Port? Sounds like sex lies and cover-ups!

01-05-2013, 09:58 PM
As for the G.O. I am sure one of the posters to this site wouldn't want anyone to find out about the on duty sexual acts they engaged in with a nurse inside the stairwell at Northbay. . Instead of throwing rocks with no name attached, take it up the chain so you can stop making us all look bad. Quit being mad because someone left without fulfilling promises made to you. Be the leader you claim to be and lead by example. Instead of putting people on blast when you do the same.

01-06-2013, 03:29 AM
Well the last post is a good attempt at a majic trick. I am sure there are some who would love to use redirection as a tool to take the light off of what actually happened. It is easy to attack one or a few, but lets examine the issue at hand.

The claim is about the coaches #1 and involves more than just an indescretion. It is in essence an abuse of power and it seems as though there is a frantic attempt to cover it up, burry it, burn it, and or take the attention off of it. To tell the truth, there is no changing it. Even though IT is speculative at this point. It looks bad IF there was the use of a City car and SWAT equipment used to come to meet someone for other than official company business. IF a deputy did in fact run their plates (city included) FCIC and NCIC. IF the deputy was asked to write a memo, as to avoid the report system at Pasco. IF said memo was taken to NPR HR first, avoiding the department all together. IF that is the reason #1 got off of SWAT. IF all of that actually occurred, than it IS a big deal and should not be kept from the "troops". There are a lot of IFs out there and the "troops" feel if it had been one of them, it would be handled in a different, very different manner. Last time I heard, Selective Discipline was not an option. As a disclaimer, all is hear say at this point but the info is out there, no matter how hard the attempt is to cover it.

01-06-2013, 04:15 AM
I just checked the complete employee roster and did not observe David Copperfield as an employee. I will double check though. That is a true statement, along with many other mistakes and screw up's people have made. Some known some unknown. You see there are people that know how to mind their own business and you don't see everyone else dark secrets getting posted on here. Now with that being said your affiant is not attempting to protect, cover up, "bait and Switch" for anyone.
I do not disagree with the second half of the last statement one bit. Yes there should be a punishment but this sounds like an axe to grind. There are ways, proper ways to handle this. You mind as well call 8 on your side. This doesn't just make them look bad, but all of us when its posted on here. But I guess the overall population doesn't matter. But then again I guess some are out for blood.
You worry about your"EVERYONES" job and the possibility of the city trying to get rid of us, what better ammo to give to the people. Why not just take it to the Chief's office and ask and get a real answer instead of posting IF's like you said. There is no reason to be scared.
Once again I leave you with :devil:

01-06-2013, 12:06 PM
I really don't have an axe to grind and did not mean to make the post so personal. I cannot stand this site, more than most. I never claim to be the smartest person in the room, but I do realize going into the Chief's office with any concerns of this nature would be career suicide. And no matter how charming the offer may be, lol, no, thats not going to happen. Unfortunatly people have been posting here in the hopes someone else (the media) sees this and an outside force can/will put the ball into motion, one which cannot be stopped from inside or even City Hall. The evidence is clear to anyone with common sense. A corporal, the most qualified one those who processed, and did the most to stand out, was passed by for promotion w/a open statment from "coach" about being four moves ahead on the chess board and a disclaimer because he knew he did not promote for best candidate. I have no issues with the new SGT, but even he knows there should have been no contest. The disclaimer, more like a threat, was along the lines of "we will be watching your reaction" I am sure that is not exact but you get the point. Look at the recent hiring practices. Newest guy on the "team" would have a hard time going anywhere else but because of a SWAT and a Pinellas connection, NPR picked him up. Lets see how that is working out, from what I hear, he already stepped in it again. A spot was created for an "old friend" from Clearwater PD to work up front. When asked how she got the job, "I know the chief" was her statement. The VA, instead of hiring an already qualified person who does not need to be trained on the job, NPR PD hires the wife of a Clearwater PD SGT., I am sure he was/is SWAT. And last, one of the ones starting this month is the sister-in-law to the newest hire. I'm not even going to mention the cluster of CSI. The last time I checked, the Chief was supposed to hire and promote the best candidates he can and HR can find to better this department and the City he has SWORN to serve. Not pick his team with his favorites, because he can, like we are back in the school yard and this is his personal playground. I don't want to see NPRPD go away but better that then the dirrection it has taken. Like I said in the opening, this is not personal. This place is an outlet for those who feel the reprisal will be great but the frustration is mounting and something has to change.

01-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Please TRY and get at least one fact before posting on this site. You all make me laugh, you would rather talk shit then get the facts. If you were a true NPRPD employee and knew the "coach" you would bring this to him, but because I'm sure you are the standup employee that we all aspire to be and through no fault of your own, you have proven what a great pick you are we should care about your post with absolutely zero facts. Why don't you stop *****ing and worry about your own job and the real reason you haven't been promoted or maybe recently demoted. Look in the mirror and stop blaming everyone else. Try being part of the "team" and stop being a baby. Nobody likes me, nobody wants to play with me! Find a new job if you can crybaby!

01-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Hey Crybabies - it seems you know all the facts so why don't you address what has been said and set the facts straight for everyone. If we are missing the bullseye by posting here then let us know the truth instead of just name calling. Or better yet why don't you walk into coach's office and express your concerns and ask him to address the problems. Shouldn't he be the one to set the facts straight? Isn't this a family with him being the team leader?

01-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Looks like the poster Crybabies is the exact reason why this stuff is being posted. You must be one of the coaches players, do you catch or receive? Go back to your pizza party and ass kissing! It appears as though you are trying to justify ur position. You should not try so hard, I mean if you are defending the wrong doers and what is going on, you should look in the mirror because Suprise! Your one of them.

01-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Why doesn’t coach just address this issue and other concerns floating around so it can all be put behind us? If he doesn’t feel like he owes the troops an explanation then he needs to let us know that also. If morale is important to coach then he should step up and talk to us otherwise it just appears we are beneath him and the office he holds. Plain and simple truth is all anyone wants to hear.

01-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Well, well, well! I see coach fixed all issues
at hand. NOT! I respect coach but his lack of
taking care of issues at hand have caused his staff
to reach the lowest morale this place has ever
seen. Please Coach fix this before someone takes
it further and makes us look worse than we already
do. The report/memo is public record. This was not Sandra's
first rodeo/affair. And truly Semper Fi is not an
Appropriate comment to be using. And it may not
be anyone's business but when you get caught in a
compromising position using your position to try
And avoid anyone finding out then become an issue.
Truth, Honor, faithful, trust worthy. Those two
do not the meaning if the above listed words.
Ultimately Coach you are the one who needs to keep
your players honest. Step up to the plate and take
charge .

01-08-2013, 09:11 PM
We all know the coach won't step up to the plate and he probably won't send anybody to the dugout. All I can see is a no hitter as usual. Cover up from the S.O. to the P.D. How pathetic. Disgust is in the air.

01-09-2013, 08:32 PM
anyone see the article in the pasco times today? Sure glad Chief was there to save the day once again. Anyone find it odd how his name always ends up in the news media followed by, "other officers"? If you agree or not on what is posted here latley you have to admit that his ego overshadows all other parts of the department including "the backbone" (patrol). I think you need to give the backbone a backbrace instead of always putting yourself over. :idea:

01-10-2013, 01:46 AM
Coach always has his name out their and no mention of his team who do the work. It is a good thing a suspect was arrested because we all know how the CSI screwed up the scene. Now the CSI wants to be a cop maybe coach will hire her back like he has with his other “friends”.

01-10-2013, 04:43 AM
He's three moves ahead of you Dumb Arse. She'll make a great admin Lt.
Zing !!!! :devil:

01-10-2013, 08:38 PM
How can that happen? The job description states must have 10 years as a cop and 5 as a supervisor? I mean I know rules can be bent for like education, but how is that posible.

01-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Na•ive
adjective
1.(of a person or action) Showing a lack of experience,wisdom, or judgement: "the rather naive young man had been totally misled"
2.(of a person) Natural and unaffected; innocent: "Andy had a sweet, naive look when he smiled".

Based on your response, I can only assume you don't work here, or your baiting me.
The "Rules" of the game have been changed before to accommodate one's personal agenda. Look at #2, Does he meet the requirement's you stated ? or how about the most recent promotions ? I ask you, were the most qualified put in place ? # 6,? C.S.T.? need I say more ?
The "Coach" needs to learn that Men follow Leaders who possess integrity, not Great Politicians. "Say what you mean and DO what you SAY !
"Great speeches sewn together with words having no conscience, only leads to mutiny"
[Fletcher Christian]

01-11-2013, 06:35 AM
hey how is that whole religion thing working out for you? Your moral compass went haywire about a year ago, kind of like you were in the Bermuda Triangle. Uh oh wait RED ALERT-RED ALERT all hands on deck some one called me a booger face on leoaffairs. Quick call an emergency meeting we are going to get to the bottom of this. Quick below average detectives to your battle sations. Dont worry coach I put a bait posting on the website. Ill get you and your little dog too! You people make fun of us when in reality your are the boobs of the department!

01-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Sorry I ment to say "Stations" sure dont want things to be misunderstood. I might have a wacky detective on my tail trying to figure out who is calling who names instead of solving crimes.

01-11-2013, 07:39 AM
This excludes my friend from Jacksonville, miss you buddy! The current situation is unfortunate but it is the place the coach put me in.

01-11-2013, 03:47 PM
What was that all about Zippy. Did you have something helpful to say?

01-13-2013, 07:36 PM
A little to much of grandpa's cough syrup late at night.. Sounds like somebody is about to lose their mind. Next you will have Jesse"the body" Ventura backing up these conspiracy theories... Come on Governor you hate everybody not just the admin. You write your own friends off if they sneeze the wrong way or not drinking your cool aid....NO body can win with YOU...

01-13-2013, 08:51 PM
To huh, your right I was lit. So sorry if I offended your reading. Its interesting that you care enough to respond. Once again you seem to know me but I dont know you. So as Ive stated before if you would like to talk to me about your issues with me then dont tell me on here, stop me in the hall. We all know that wont happen so stop directing your social problems towards me and move on because your not going to confront me so let it go. Im done. At least Ive dealt with the issues I have with people directly, can you say that? My friends and family know me and that is really all that matters, later!

01-16-2013, 12:07 AM
Do I need to send a tractor trailer loaded with tampons go you bleeding crying hitches? You finally have a Chief who is not out to screw you over and all you can do is cry. Grow up you little crying *****es, you incessant whinning makes me want to throw up. Are you cops or security guards. If you're so upset, march your ads into Steffens office and tell him he is wrong. Be a freaking man and step up. No, you will sit around and hitch. Don't worry, the tampons will be there soon

01-16-2013, 05:40 PM
They did that when coach had an open forum one day and we all know how that ended. If your not on the coach's team you are an outsider and treated as such. You are somewhat right that coach is not out to screw the guys but he hasn't stepped up to the plate with the backbone of the department. No quelling of rumors that the PD is going away, nor the most recent trying time of his administration. The cover up went through and good men were hung out to dry. Nobody on the street is out for themselves we are out for the better of the agency as a whole and it doesnt look like the admin is doing the same. Promises, promises, and more promises. These broken words are the joke of the department and continue to plaque the men and women of the streets. What direction is the coach leading us to. It is not whinning its more of a wonderment. To whomever wrote the previous post you are completely wrong in your opinion and apparently dont know what the tide of the department is waving towards. But that is why it is your opinion. These are the thoughts of an average guy. So keep the tractor trailer on 19 and off Adams St until you know the whole truth that will set them free. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

01-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey where the heck is 392? Are they still paying that guy?Its only been a year now....

01-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Kudos
to Hernando County Sheriff Nienhuis.At least there is no cover up in his agency.
He has taken the proper steps to keep integrity, trust and confidence with his
Lieutenant's. Coach is slowly losing the trust of his staff. The sheriff did not
sweep anything under the rug. He named them in an interview with bay news 9.
One lie leads to two which leads to three and you know the rest.
Just saying.

01-20-2013, 07:17 AM
The only person I wanted to step up did so. For that sir I respect you, keep that thought process and you will have no heart burn. " He who follows the river comes at last to the sea" Volda. If you continue to do the right thing you will be a star in the eyes of your peers!