PDA

View Full Version : Officer Shot at!!!

12-11-2012, 04:27 PM
I have been a faithful member of this agency since 2008 and I have never posted anything on this site. I just read what people say. But its time I call out when they step over the line. How can a member of this agency, a so called brother (or sister) get shot at (vehicle struck 3 times) and the C or the DC doesn’t even show up to the call. I am so disappointed in this department; I found out by neighbor, I was like what are you talking about. He said he saw it on the news. I goggled it and found out what happened. I have an iPhone with linked email and I can’t believe I was not officially notified by the agency first. How about an officer safety BOLO or something, it’s funny how MC is quick to swell up and send out an email when someone responds “to all” in a joking manner. I have a good idea MC why don’t you step up and be a cop, do your job. Stop micromanaging the small useless crap and do police work. I guess you can say that this is the straw that clearly broke the camel’s back. To my understanding it is not even being addressed in Roll Call. Now you don’t have to waste anyone’s time asking about moral. Because, you (the administration) single handling destroyed it. Remember with all due respect we can do our jobs without you, can you say the same. I guess in essence I should also thank you, because your lack of leadership makes me care about my brothers and sisters a whole lot more. You would be doing us a great service if you all just retire and let the guys who care about us step to the plate. I guess theirs truth to the saying “sometimes there is Justice and sometimes it’s just us”. :evil:

12-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Incredible! I was sleeping and someone called to tell me. How can we as a unit (PATROL) stand here and let these people do this? We have absolutley NO COMMUNICATION in this place. We are too busy runnning around from park to park parking a useless RV!, oh did I mention someone was lying in wait to jump whoever came out. I have come to the conclusion that none of the higher ups care, only politics, and collecting their paycheck and retirement (Previous agency). So why should we care about them? Is it going to take a a shot or dead cop, god forbid, before you people care or do anything.

*Everyone who is on patrol*: Look to your left and right, forget about how they are lazy or if they're go getters, about the petty differences. Look at them and realize thats who you have, all you have is each other, because when the shit goes down they will be there, I know I will.
*Administration*: Shame on you! just leave! your choking this department. Stop telling us to go out there and stop the bad guy, if all your gonna do is write us up on how we did the job (RAD & CST gets away with it though). It's amazing how quickly they are to write you up, but they wont give you a simple pat on the back.

I'll tell you this, unless this department takes the leash off our necks and allows us to put the foot down on this city I'm not bending my back anymore. I'll come in, answer my calls, and go home period! FI locals I know and right BS tickets to reach "THEIR" quota. Until this department improves, I'll be filling out applications.

ADMINISTRATION . . . GO **** YOURSELVES!

12-12-2012, 04:53 AM
:devil: Well Well...What can we expect? They don't care. Golf is the only thing on MB mind. Besides, Most of the brass is out of state celebrating PM wedding.....Even if they were in town, there would be no "chief or DC" showing up at any of our roll calls. Only AC comes to those and is ussually to say that we are worthless, we will never be any good, we better FI more people, write more tickets, arrest more people..blah blah blah.. He needs to hurry up and leave this place. It's always good to see your top brass out in the field "supporting and standing beside" the men and women they are supposed to lead. But not in this agency. This place is gone to crap in 5 years. They sold us on "making a safer community" and now most of us are stuck.

And now this whole re-organization of the department. God help us all...
:roll:

12-16-2012, 10:32 PM
If we don't band together, but aside BS differences, cops thinking about just themselves, it will only get worse. We have gotten LUCKY, that our two cops that got shot at, made it out alive. Third time will be the charm, if you will. I tell you this, I'm not waiting for that to happen. I'm not waiting for one of my brothers and sisters to get hurt, doing something trivial like writing a BS FI card to fill the quota set here. We need to have our heads on a swivel, and watch each others back. I know that this place is completely reactive..just like that USELESS "training" we had for Field Force, after the Trayvon Martin incident.

Because God forbid something happen to one of our cops..I can tell you exactly what will happen...cop gets shot, the department will "look for the killer", Chief will say a prepared statement that his secretary has prepared, they will put on the mourning bands, do the funeral thing, and in a short few months, they will go back to status quo. You know who's gonna look for the guy that killed that cop? The road patrol/detectives that rubbed shoulders with that cop...the REAL police..they will not stop until they bring that person to justice..so think about that..

12-24-2012, 03:24 AM
The bottom is going to fall out soon if someone with COJONES doesn't do something QUICK! Get rid of MB, PM, AC, AL and bring fresh blood, from outside of the Tri-county area... Miamians Police Executive are too crooked!