PDA

View Full Version : I Pray u and ur family

11-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Freddy, Jorge & Joe

“Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.”
(Psalm 100:4, NKJV)
TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

As believers, we have the honor and privilege to enter boldly into God’s presence. Scripture says that we can come to His throne of grace and receive His mercy. Because He loves us, He has given us unlimited access to Himself 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

But notice that today’s verse tells us that we shouldn’t just come any old way to God. We shouldn’t come empty-handed to the King of kings and the Lord of lords. What can we bring? What do we have that’s worthy of Almighty God? Our praise. Our thanksgiving. Our worship. We are to enter His gates with an offering from our hearts of adoration because He is worthy!

We have to understand, praise isn’t just about singing songs on Sunday mornings. Praise is the expression of gratefulness to Father God for Who He is and all that He has done. Praise gets God’s attention. Praise is a powerful tool in the life of the believer because God inhabits our praises! When we enter His presence the right way, He enters our circumstances, and when God shows up, the enemy must flee! Today, enter into His gates with thanksgiving and open the door for Him to move on your behalf!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I come to You today with thanksgiving in my heart. I enter into Your courts with praise. Today I declare that You are good, and Your mercy endures forever! Have Your way in me by the power of Your Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen.

11-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Psalm 106:3
Blessed are they who maintain justice, who constantly do what is right.

Proverbs 28:5
Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the LORD understand it fully.

11-20-2012, 07:35 PM
To Jeanette, Artie and Pizzi

After we’ve asked the Father to provide for our needs, we go on to ask for pardon: “Forgive us our sins”. “Forgive” follows “give”. The two petitions are linked by Jesus, “give us today our daily bread” with “forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us”. By linking them we recognize our need for pardon when we think of our need for food. Also, as we confess our own guilt, we bring to mind our relationships with other people too.

Augustine called this request, “the terrible petition”. If we pray, “Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us” while at the same time harbouring an unforgiving spirit, we are actually asking God not to forgive us.

You are part of the forgiven fellowship if you honestly know God as your Father. Sometimes it’s hard to forgive some particularly damaging thing done to you. But the sins we do against God, which we ask forgiveness for, make others’ offences against us much more trivial.

How can we ask God to forgive us, when we refuse to forgive others? Our forgiveness of others doesn’t cause God to forgive us. Rather, it is eveidence that we, ourselves, have entered into God’s forgiveness. Those who live in the relief of God’s pardon find it easier to forgive those who offend them.

It’s said that, “to sin is human, to forgive divine”. We’re never closer to God’s grace than when we admit our sin and cry out for pardon. And we’re never more like God than when, for Jesus Christ’s sake, we extend forgiveness freely and completely to those who have sinned against us.

11-21-2012, 03:44 PM
These 3 individuals (Jeannette, Artie, and Pizzi) need so much more than prayer and forgiveness. I have never heard of such low, evil, disgusting and dirty people in my life.

They have tried so hard to ruin not only the lives of these 3 innocent officers, but their families as well. It's very sad.

I hope one day she, she herself can look back and ask for forgiveness and think, "was it all worth it, all this damaged that i caused these men, their families, the department, the city????

I guess this is what people who have no morals, lack of self confidence and leadership experience do to stay on top. Maybe if she would have moved up the ranks in the correct manner, like everyone else she wouldn't have such a complex or insecurity of being replaced by a more qualified or competent person.

keep on truckin' boys... Victory is right around the corner.

11-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Just for information apalled, "O" was the first person in Medley Pd to be appointed to Lt. by TH without a test.

11-22-2012, 04:04 AM
SHUT UP Julio dont be such a sore loser!!!! Its not our fault she couldn't come through. She hooked up YL first. Sucks for you! Now you find yourself on the road miserable!!! ha ha ha

11-23-2012, 02:59 PM
For Info
either u are a rookie or u are an idiot. anyone thats been in medle y long enough knows that Lt. O took a test an even did an assessment center. not to mention he was a Sgt for 16 years,unlike Julio, Yvonne or Jeanette. get ur facts straight. Haters will always be haters.