PDA

View Full Version : here we go again

11-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Hey all you Geniuses try doing a google search and a search on Ft Laud News and Miami Herald. He was under FBI and DEA investigation. Suspended by BSO for 2 years for stealing drug money.

11-17-2012, 02:30 PM
BROWARDBEAT.COM

cut and paste and scroll down to city manager, read comments......

Greg is a good guy, if you were so concerned, what have you been doing the past 3 years?

What are you going to do now?

11-17-2012, 06:46 PM
As usual the coconut creek slime have it wrong. We from BSO know the true story, yes the FBI did look at him and 2 other detective but he was never charged and eventuly EXONORATED. He was able to prove that the day and time in question he was at a Manditory 8 hour training at BSO headquarters not in Miami. The informant lied, now there is a surprise. He and the 2 other detectives were placed back to work with an apology from the FBI. So before You open your stupid yaps and read half a story and pretend you know the truth why don't you find out the facts "here we go again".

Please tell me all the cops in Coconut Creek are not like this jerk because if they are I feel sorry for Greg

11-18-2012, 02:04 PM
2 YEAR SUSPENSION DOES NOT EQUAL EXONERATED, SORRY

11-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Did anyone read the article suggested by Shoosrod in the post? What is the new DC going to do when the City Manager and the Chief are fired by the City Commission? Looks like they only need one more vote.

11-18-2012, 03:09 PM
ONE MORE TIME FOR THE SLIME

Here we go again, get your facts right, he was not suspended, he was reassigned to a different unit while under investigation, this is normal in real police departments. If BSO has overwelming evidence of wrong doing they susupend you, this didn't happen.I guess you believe everything you read in the paper, oh by the way there is this great paper call the "Star" that they sell at the checkout counters at publix's I hear aliens were the real cause of hurricane Sandy, but you probably know this i am sure you have a subscription.

I don't know how much more evidence you or anyone would need, during the "alledged" event and TIME, Greg was 50 miles away surrounded by 60 witnesses you twit. When the FBI found out they dropped the investigation a week later. Oh by the way did i mention that the informant who made the allegations admitted she lied when confronted with the evidence. But i guess thats not good enough for a cracker jack investigator like you, I mean you did read a 18 year old newspaper. I give you another clue Sherlock usually the paper prints the allegation of cops but guess what, they rarely print the EXONERATION you moroon.

GET THE FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YOU SLANDER A GREAT DEPUTY'S REPUTATION.

11-18-2012, 03:49 PM
think you blew your cover, protecting another one of your screwed up friends. Intimate details from 18 years ago, nice try bsointheknow really sierra1. Remember - one more vote and the insanity finally stops.

11-18-2012, 04:48 PM
To slime

Those of us who work with Greg ALL KNOW THE TRUE STORY at BSO. Facts are facts but that shouldn't bother a person like you.

ps thanks for the promotion but i think i will stay where i am

11-18-2012, 06:37 PM
You still need new friends, no indicted felons or thieves that steal from drug dealers

remember one more vote and goodbye

11-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Greg Lees is a good guy and a good cop. You are lucky to get him. Maybe the reputation of Coconut Creek police will improve in the law enforcement community with his guidance. On a side note, anyone would be better than what you got now, right?

11-19-2012, 11:35 AM
why do we need a DC anyway? we are not a big agency like fort lauderdale or bso. i guess another person to go out to lunch with

11-20-2012, 05:49 PM
BROWARDBEAT.COM

Um....who is going to be the next Detective now that RS will be at PBS permanently as
:snicker: VICE-PRESIDENT :snicker: ........ SERIOUSLY

cut and paste and scroll down to city manager, read comments......

Greg is a good guy, if you were so concerned, what have you been doing the past 3 years?

What are you going to do now?

11-21-2012, 01:37 AM
Is at it again censoring posts for the Chief.

MOD 1
11-21-2012, 03:41 AM
Is at it again censoring posts for the Chief.

I just checked the log, there has not been any posts edited or deleted on this board since the 14th of October.

Mod 1

11-23-2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.browardbeat.com/rudeness-sinks-city-managers-contract-extension/

1. copy , paste and read

2. Please be mindful of who may want the newly 'chosen' VP of Broward PBA as the next commissioner. In fact, please ask Commissioners Tooley and Aronson instead, they have spoken UP for PD patrol, where-as the others look out for ADMIN as much as our DIRECTORS at city hall.

3. Is it double-dipping to paid in full by the City/PD, whilst also getting a salary from the PBA?

4. Where is the integrity, as new on the job as less than 5 years, gets a Detective spot, even though he already agreed to be on SET? Don't kow what you want buddyboy, decision making skills dropped after you dropped BD.....I hope he is just as good as the FDLE member already occupying a detective spot.

5. Speaking of integrity, where is it when someone chooses a lesser experienced officer over those more experienced, well-rounded, and certainly know the city better (thus, the benefit of having more years in).......I know M.R. would make a far greater detective...... D.E....... AE....... JJ...... (all in no particular order)

Oh wait, that makes sense for the public, and would be fair to everyone else.

11-23-2012, 11:12 PM

1. copy , paste and read

2. Please be mindful of who may want the newly 'chosen' VP of Broward PBA as the next commissioner. In fact, please ask Commissioners Tooley and Aronson instead, they have spoken UP for PD patrol, where-as the others look out for ADMIN as much as our DIRECTORS at city hall.

3. Is it double-dipping to paid in full by the City/PD, whilst also getting a salary from the PBA?

4. Where is the integrity, as new on the job as less than 5 years, gets a Detective spot, even though he already agreed to be on SET? Don't kow what you want buddyboy, decision making skills dropped after you dropped BD.....I hope he is just as good as the FDLE member already occupying a detective spot.

5. Speaking of integrity, where is it when someone chooses a lesser experienced officer over those more experienced, well-rounded, and certainly know the city better (thus, the benefit of having more years in).......I know M.R. would make a far greater detective...... D.E....... AE....... JJ...... (all in no particular order)

You make a good point about who RS will want to support for Commissioner. We cannot let that happen. Also, how much to want to bet or similar puppet have been told to apply for the vacant MOD spot. I wonder what SD finally did to get ousted?

11-26-2012, 03:52 PM
“The greatest difficulty is that men do not think enough of themselves, do not consider what it is that they are sacrificing when they follow in a herd, or when they cater for their establishment” R Emerson

11-26-2012, 11:09 PM
Sed satis est quod non difficillime de se non sunt sacra, quid est quod sequitur grege vel pro erectione cum OPSONO

03-13-2013, 04:46 AM

1. copy , paste and read

2. Please be mindful of the 'chosen' VP of Broward PBA Rod Skirvin and who he wants as the next commissioner. In fact, please ask Commissioners Tooley and Aronson instead, they have spoken UP for PD patrol, where-as the others look out for ADMIN as much as our DIRECTORS at city hall. Read more about this below. Interesting who is thanking Rod for his, er, I mean, our (PBA) support.

3. Is it double-dipping to paid in full by the City/PD, whilst also getting a salary from the PBA? How much does he make from the PBA?

4. Where is the integrity, as new on the job as less than 5 years, gets a Detective spot, even though he already agreed to be on SET? Don't kow what you want buddyboy, decision making skills dropped after you dropped .....I hope he is just as good as the FDLE member already occupying a detective spot. (How is the ol' spider anyhow?)

You make a good point about who RS will want to support for Commissioner. We cannot let that happen. Also, how much to want to bet or similar puppet have been told to apply for the vacant MOD spot. I wonder what SD finally did to get ousted?

Did everyone read the heartwarming letter that was posted in this month's pBA Broward Centurian? It is from Mikki Belvedere to ....Rod Skirvin. Want to know where his interest are, just read for yourself. Out with the rubbish!