PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm

11-16-2012, 12:24 AM
Guess having the Chief personally showing you around the Police department as a candidate makes you a shoe-in.

11-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Happy birthday Sgt bd

11-16-2012, 02:53 AM
might as well just take a large dump on all the taxpayers money for processing the apps and then making a list... More bullshit from half ass leadership

11-16-2012, 04:20 PM
Greg stay where you are at, you have no idea what your getting yourself into

11-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Its worth mentioning again, since this appears to be a new round of ignorance:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE, LEAVE. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE, THEN CHANGE THE PLACE.
How far has the whining got you thus far?
Try looking at greg as a good thing. He has a solid reputation, so maybe this is a step in the right direction for all of us.

11-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I have no doubt that Greg Lees will be a fantastic Deputy Chief. Anyone who knows him or has met him can clearly see he's a reputable, down to earth leader. Ask anyone at BSO and you'll hear we're lucky to get him. Greg, if you read this, welcome aboard! We look forward to working with you and for you.

As far as the above posts: seriously, is there anything you wont complain about?! Come on people, you're considered "professionals"; please act like it.

11-16-2012, 11:30 PM
I do not think the above post was talking about the DC situation but for the cert/uncert applicants that had interviews last week and this week.

11-17-2012, 12:00 PM
I do not think the above post was talking about the DC situation but for the cert/uncert applicants that had interviews last week and this week.

And what do you think happened? The chief walked around with a non-certified applicant?

11-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey all you Geniuses try doing a google search and a search on Ft Laud News and Miami Herald. Great choice Chief, do you have any friends that aren't screwed up?

11-17-2012, 07:19 PM
As usual the coconut creek slime have it wrong. We from BSO know the true story, yes the FBI did look at him and 2 other detective but he was never charged and eventuly EXONORATED. He was able to prove that the day and time in question he was at a Manditory 8 hour training at BSO headquarters not in Miami. The informant lied, now there is a surprise. He and the 2 other detectives were placed back to work with an apology from the FBI. So before You open your stupid yaps and read half a story and pretend you know the truth why don't you find out the facts "here we go again".

Please tell me all the cops in Coconut Creek are not like this jerk because if they are I feel sorry for Greg.

Get your facts right

11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
To answer your question a majority of the police depatment members are very professional, but just like BSO we have are jerks. Trust me we pay little or no attention to them and we all know who they are.

We have all heard nothing but good things about the nerw Deputy Chief.

11-17-2012, 10:00 PM
So is the certified PO spot filled ? or is it the DC spot thats filled ?
if the PO spot is filled do you guys know if there going to be any openings soon ?

11-21-2012, 04:04 AM

And what do you think happened? The chief walked around with a non-certified applicant?

yes... would that surprise you ? Notice no list results or list yet?

11-22-2012, 12:46 AM
Mann should be ashamed that he contributed to the failed Lamberti Crime Family re-election attempt. I thought he was supposed to be a professional?

11-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Mann should be ashamed that he contributed to the failed Lamberti Crime Family re-election attempt. I thought he was supposed to be a professional?

wow... it's sad that you have no idea what you're talking about... you probably believe the drivel fed to you by scott who cant even handle his own finances let alone a budget over 100million... enjoy your color by number books sport take care

11-23-2012, 01:24 AM

wow... it's sad that you have no idea what you're talking about... you probably believe the drivel fed to you by scott who cant even handle his own finances let alone a budget over 100million... enjoy your color by number books sport take care

I have no idea? Mann didn't contribute to the LCF? Sport.

11-23-2012, 06:56 PM

you claiming lamberti is a criminal? youre an idiot, you have no idea what youre talking about champ. either that or youre working to get hired after you retire to go back to bso... either way youre still an idiot. youre fed all of this drivel and you spout them off like theyre facts. Less than two years... that what i give it... no more than two...

11-23-2012, 09:36 PM

Really? Michael Mann didn't contribute $100 on 10/31/2012 as law enforcement exempt? SPORT.

11-23-2012, 09:40 PM

you claiming lamberti is a criminal? youre an idiot, you have no idea what youre talking about champ. either that or youre working to get hired after you retire to go back to bso... either way youre still an idiot. youre fed all of this drivel and you spout them off like theyre facts. Less than two years... that what i give it... no more than two...

Lamberti IS A criminal. I am there. I see it. Him and his whole bunch of scumbag co-conspirators.
I'm a idiot? You apparently are fed this drivel and swallow it whole. They are facts. ....CHAMP.

11-26-2012, 04:00 PM
" Cavendum est ne major poena quam culpa sit; et ne iisdem de causis alii plectantur, alii ne appellentur quidem.”

11-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Care must be taken that he should not be greater than the punishment of the guilt; inflicted upon others and not so much about the causes of the same, others do not, indeed, be called

11-28-2012, 03:34 PM

Really? Michael Mann didn't contribute $100 on 10/31/2012 as law enforcement exempt? SPORT.

http://www.browardbeat.com/rudeness-sin ... extension/ (http://www.browardbeat.com/rudeness-sinks-city-managers-contract-extension/)

11-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Read the last two comments:

http://www.browardbeat.com/rudeness-sin ... extension/ (http://www.browardbeat.com/rudeness-sinks-city-managers-contract-extension/)

12-03-2012, 12:04 AM
ONE MORE VOTE PLEASE

12-03-2012, 02:50 PM
However, timeo Danaos et dona ferentis.... (RS, or PBA

If you are not one that subscribes to coincidences, then reason with the example of a full-time paid detective, placed in an administrative position, also full-time, at the PBA, as VP.......

Will the endorsement come from us (the membeship), or those that put RS in the hypocritical, possible double-dipping position for the benefit of that ONE coveted seat.

Ask
Think
Question

12-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Really JY give it a rest. No ones buying what you are selling. How about a nice quote from the 500 Spartans

12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Really JY give it a rest. No ones buying what you are selling. How about a nice quote from the 500 Spartans

I saw a seagull hanging out by a lake, but I said, "Don't worry, Dude. I won't say anything."

12-08-2012, 05:11 PM
“If I care to listen to every criticism, let alone act on them, then this shop may as well be closed for all other businesses. I have learned to do my best, and if the end result is good then I do not care for any criticism, but if the end result is not good, then even the praise of ten angels would not make the difference.”