PDA

View Full Version : Where's Boyer?????

11-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Unbelievable!
ok so let me get this straight, not only is Boyer retiring but he is gone already??? so he won't be back til a week before his retirement??? Why is that? Does anyone know???

I mean, this was her right hand, her parna, her confidant. How can he just leave her high and dry when things are getting so hot in Medley. This is the same person that she was fighting tooth and nail to make her CAPTAIN, her second in command. So this was her choice??? A man that when things get a little hot, he runs the other way. It's a good thing she didn't have the opportunity to promote him the way she wanted to. Now she can see where people really stand, when the going gets tough.

Hey Jeannette, I bet you regret concocting this crazy story against these men, just to make LT. O look incompetent so you can have an excuse to promote your boy and keep your job. Sad, very sad.

11-05-2012, 04:04 PM
I agree. 100%

No dice, gets the slice. Sour key lime pie. I guess no more poat group motorcycle rides to the tiki bar :devil:

11-05-2012, 04:13 PM
He is up at Tennessee probably building his Ted (Unabomber) Kaczynski shack in the woods.

04-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Did Boyer come down and pin his old pal Jack his Craptain bars? LOL

09-28-2013, 02:33 PM
:devil:

Unregistered
11-08-2014, 07:27 PM
:devil:

Does anyone know if Boyer finally hooked up with the widowed sister in law?

Unregistered
11-19-2014, 02:17 PM
For the love of God!!! Could you forget about Medley already and go on with your life!!!

Unregistered
12-01-2014, 01:49 AM
For the love of God!!! Could you forget about Medley already and go on with your life!!!

You can forgive but you never forget!!!