PDA

View Full Version : WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?????

11-05-2012, 01:54 PM
http://poll.fm/3yuqs

Hey everybody, not sure if the Mod's poll is fixed from multiple voting, but I just created one on POLLDADDY and restricted it to both methods of multiple voting. See if the results are different!

VOTE TUESDAY (TOMORROW) FOR REAL!!!!!

11-05-2012, 01:59 PM
OH I set the poll to reflect PERCENTAGES ONLY.

It will not show individual voting counts.

WHICH ought to really tell the story!!!

11-06-2012, 02:39 AM
Whidden all the "Way" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Yea all they "way" out the door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :snicker:

11-07-2012, 01:33 AM
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: S.W for four more years tools... Way to go Sheriff

11-07-2012, 02:32 AM
IDIOTS....3100plus idiots spoke for an entire county of 1100 Square miles...

11-07-2012, 02:57 AM
IDIOTS....3100plus idiots spoke for an entire county of 1100 Square miles...
No it was 6000 plus idiots

11-07-2012, 03:11 AM
Oh well, you get what you vote for. Another 4 years of garbage it is.

11-08-2012, 02:51 AM
[quote="Billy's place":3d8qenzn]IDIOTS....3100plus idiots spoke for an entire county of 1100 Square miles...
No it was 6000 plus idiots[/quote:3d8qenzn]

In a county of 40,000... What a civic minded bunch. Did they have actual names on the ballots or just pictures so inbreds could read them?

11-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Pictures so "inbreds" can read them? really... you have a fine opinion of your fellow man don't ya?

I'm not really surprised at the comment though. Its the same 2 or 3 bad apples all over the place spewing the same misguided message.
If Steve Whidden had been doing a bad job, he would have been voted out. The real issue was you didn't have a candidate that was qualified to defeat him.
I'm a voter, and never once saw a single message from the guy challenging him for the office. So, don't you think that instead of hiding here, maybe you could have been knocking on doors, spreading his message of what he thought could improve? Nah, that would have been constructive and you guys, are all about tearing the place down. Never about fixing it, just complain and start over every 4 years with yet another new sheriff so he won't know about the bad apples in the department. Guess you guys get to go find new jobs now. I saw Sal Cals is hiring a waitress, maybe you can get that job. bring a skirt so you can make good tips.

11-09-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm not really surprised at the comment though. Its the same 2 or 3 bad apples all over the place spewing the same misguided message.
If Steve Whidden had been doing a bad job, he would have been voted out. The real issue was you didn't have a candidate that was qualified to defeat him.
I'm a voter, and never once saw a single message from the guy challenging him for the office. So, don't you think that instead of hiding here, maybe you could have been knocking on doors, spreading his message of what he thought could improve? Nah, that would have been constructive and you guys, are all about tearing the place down. Never about fixing it, just complain and start over every 4 years with yet another new sheriff so he won't know about the bad apples in the department. Guess you guys get to go find new jobs now. I saw Sal Cals is hiring a waitress, maybe you can get that job. bring a skirt so you can make good tips.

Spoken like true hillbilly/inbred/Whidden supporter. Sad to inform you the "two or three bad apples" are seated to the right hand of Whidden and include his highest ranking and a handful of other degenerates who now believe they "can do anything" they want and actually brag about how Whidden will take care of them. Great work Hendry. You're in for a fun filled four. Not doing "a bad job", sure that is like saying Obama was re-elected because he is a great president. Good luck residents and employees. You will need it. :snicker: