PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Steve Whidden hides prior criminal convictions

11-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Have you ever heard the term: "the cover up is worse than the crime?" In the case of Hendry County Sheriff Steve Whidden we are presented with just that scenario.

Through research, it has been determined that Hendry County Sheriff Steve Whidden deliberately falsified his application for employment with the Clewiston Police Department prior to being elected Sheriff in 2008.

The Clewiston Police Department hired Whidden in early 2005 as a police officer, a position he maintained until 2008 when he resigned to run for Sheriff of Hendry County. During his tenure, he maintained a patrol level position with no supervisory duties.

Prior to being hired, Whidden was required to complete a standard job application.

In replying to question 26F of the Clewiston Police Department application, Whidden was required to “List all traffic citations you have been issued.” He listed six citations including, failure to show drivers license, no tag, no seatbelt, unlawful speed, unsafe conditions and driving without a driver license.

Trivial matters, but a matter of truthfulness and integrity in reporting your background correctly.

Whidden checked "No" on his employment application in response to the “penalty/disposition” section of the question implying that he was neither convicted nor sanctioned on any of the offenses.

A review of Sheriff Whidden’s official DHSMV transcript revealed that he was formally convicted on at least five of the six reported offenses.

In replying to question 29 of the Clewiston Police Department application, Whidden was required to provide any “Arrest, Detention, Litigation (show all arrests including traffic, juvenile, criminal offenses.)” He listed no arrests – traffic, criminal or juvenile.

Not as trivial as a traffic matter, but still a matter of truthfulness and integrity in reporting your background correctly.

Whidden checked "No" on his employment application in response to the “have you ever been arrested or detained by any law enforcement agency” section of the question implying that he was neither arrested nor convicted any criminal offense.

A review of Sheriff Whidden’s criminal history record revealed several arrests and misdemeanor criminal convictions:

On March 28, 1990 Whidden was charged with “Driving While License Suspended or Revoked” on Collier County Court court case number 9001562TMC. Having subsequently provided the Clerk of the Court with a valid driver license, adjudication of guilt was withheld and Whidden was fined $55.00.

On March 5, 1991 Whidden was arrested and charged with “Driving While License Suspended or Revoked” on Collier County Court court case number 9101139TM. Released on his own recognizance, he failed to appear before the Court on April 2, 1991. A warrant was issued for Whidden’s arrest in the amount of $250.00 returnable to the Collier County Sheriff’s Office.

Whidden subsequently petitioned the Collier County Court to set-aside the bench warrant, provided a sworn affidavit requesting traffic school and paid $105.00 in penalties. Adjudication of guilt was withheld.

On April 26, 1991 Whidden was criminally charged with Failure to Appear on Collier County Court case number 9102055TM. Prior to his scheduled May 14, 1991 arraignment, charges against him were dismissed.

On February 26, 1996 Whidden was arrested and charged with “Tag not Assigned” on Collier County Court case number 9601542MMA. Released on his own recognizance, he appeared before the Court on March 19, 1996 for misdemeanor arraignment. Pursuant to a negotiated plea, Whidden pled no contest to the criminal offense of “Tag not Assigned,” was adjudicated guilty, fined $125.00 and fingerprinted in open court.

In replying to question 29E of the Clewiston Police Department application, Whidden was asked whether he had been “fingerprinted by law enforcement agencies other than for arrest?” With the exception of his law enforcement positions with the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office and the Albany Police Department, Whidden omitted a response regarding his misdemeanor criminal conviction and fingerprinting on an official judgment and commitment form for the Collier County Court.

None of these traffic citations or misdemeanor criminal convictions would have kept Whidden from being employed at the Clewiston Police Department. All he had to do was properly disclose his traffic and misdemeanor past. He chose to be deceptive, though, in filing a false application for employment.

In his February 16, 2005 sworn affidavit in support of employment with the Clewiston Police Department, Whidden acknowledged:

“I hereby swear of affirm that there are no material misrepresentations or omissions in or falsifications of the above statements and answers to questions. I am aware that should investigation disclose any such misrepresentations, falsifications or omissions, my application will be rejected and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Clewiston Police Department. If after my acceptance for employment, subsequent investigation should disclose misrepresentations, falsifications, or omissions, I will be just cause for immediate dismissal.” /s/ Stephen Whidden

According to the Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, falsification of an application for employment in the criminal justice sector is considered a misdemeanor offense. Penalties include a fine, probation or jail-time in addition to revocation of a law enforcement certification.

There are hundreds of police officers throughout the State of Florida who have been successfully prosecuted through the criminal justice system for falsifying a job application. Those that have not been prosecuted have been stripped of their law enforcement certification. They are forever barred from being employed in the law enforcement profession.

While employed with the Clewiston Police Department, Whidden maintained a position with a DEA task force. The official reason for him being removed was "inactivity and a lack of case filings."

There are rumors as to why Sheriff Whidden was really removed from the task force. Because they are just that - rumors - I will not go into them here.

I have never been convicted of a criminal offense. My record of truthfulness and integrity speak for themselves.

To learn more about my professional and educational credentials, please visit my website at http://www.chamberlain4sheriff.com.

11-03-2012, 02:20 AM
WOW.... :mrgreen: WOW :mrgreen: ....WOW. :mrgreen: ...PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS FAIR AND CORRECT VOTE OUT STEVE THIS TUESDAY.....PLEASE-- PEOPLE-- PLEASE......

11-03-2012, 02:28 AM
REALLY?? YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO BE THE MOST IDIOTIC THING I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE !! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME AS A CITIZEN OF HENDRY COUNTY THIS IS THE BEST YOU COULD BRING UP ON THE SHERIFF?? DID ANY OF YOU IDIOTS EVER THINK THIS GUY HAD A FULL BACKGROUND CHECK DONE BY CPD AND OR ANY OTHER AGENCY HE HAS BEEN AFFILIATED WITH?? IF HE WAS ARRESTED THAT MEANS IT CAME UP ON NCIC/FCIC YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS! PLEASE CPD OFFICER T.A. ARE YOU STILL UPSET BECAUSE YOU QUIT YOUR JOB BEFORE THE SHERIFF WAS ELECTED?? THAT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU QUIT DUMMY! AND TO YOU M.V. ANOTHER SAD CASE OF "OH HE FIRED ME I WAS A GOOD DETECTIVE" GIVE THOSE CROCODILE TEARS TO SOMEONE WHO CARES YOU DIDN'T SOLVE A CASE THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE AT HCSO! AND TOO YOU C.S. OF GCSO FORMER LT FOR HCSO LISTEN HERE SHORTY BY NATURE! ARE YOU UPSET BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAD THEIR WAY WITH YOU KNOW WHO.....NOV 6TH RE-ELECTION WILL BE THE SHERIFFS AND YOU THREE CAN GO CONSOLE OLE M.C. IN HIS PALM BEACH COUNTY NON PAYING VOLUNTARY JOB!

11-03-2012, 03:02 AM
REALLY?? YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO BE THE MOST IDIOTIC THING I HAVE EVER READ ON HERE !! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME AS A CITIZEN OF HENDRY COUNTY THIS IS THE BEST YOU COULD BRING UP ON THE SHERIFF?? DID ANY OF YOU IDIOTS EVER THINK THIS GUY HAD A FULL BACKGROUND CHECK DONE BY CPD AND OR ANY OTHER AGENCY HE HAS BEEN AFFILIATED WITH?? IF HE WAS ARRESTED THAT MEANS IT CAME UP ON NCIC/FCIC YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS! PLEASE CPD OFFICER T.A. ARE YOU STILL UPSET BECAUSE YOU QUIT YOUR JOB BEFORE THE SHERIFF WAS ELECTED?? THAT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU QUIT DUMMY! AND TO YOU M.V. ANOTHER SAD CASE OF "OH HE FIRED ME I WAS A GOOD DETECTIVE" GIVE THOSE CROCODILE TEARS TO SOMEONE WHO CARES YOU DIDN'T SOLVE A CASE THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE AT HCSO! AND TOO YOU C.S. OF GCSO FORMER LT FOR HCSO LISTEN HERE SHORTY BY NATURE! ARE YOU UPSET BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAD THEIR WAY WITH YOU KNOW WHO.....NOV 6TH RE-ELECTION WILL BE THE SHERIFFS AND YOU THREE CAN GO CONSOLE OLE M.C. IN HIS PALM BEACH COUNTY NON PAYING VOLUNTARY JOB!

Relax Tourette's you're gonna pop before Tuesday. Don't forget people can see you and your tantrums on their way to the polls. Your last minute tactics involving threatening officers and deputies to vote your way are not helping either. It just makes more goods for the blog and one more story to tell. Sounds like you're mad Chamberlain has outdone you with the timing on this. Imagine that, you, outsmarted! That and the fact the MANY that you lied to have not forgotten and just gone away like you wanted. Instead they remind you daily that what goes around does in fact come around by helping spread the TRUTH that you prefer to bury. Go ahead and waste your precious last few days attacking the character of the folks you wronged. Interesting point you bring up, TA, MV, and CS...all former friends of yours weren't they? A VERY SMALL handful of former friends too. this really speaks to your character or should I say lack thereof. What's wrong? You mad they aren't playing along? Promoting your bs claims too loudly on their social media huh? Better start self medicating again, I think they are enjoying the response :snicker:

11-03-2012, 08:34 AM

It's all about telling the truth on an application for employment. LIke Chamberlain said, the cover up is worse than the crime. Lying on a job appilication is not only a criminal offense, it can be used to discredit you in any future proceeding. As for a background check, the Clewiston Police Department is part of the good ole boys network. THey tend to overlook things.

Even if Steve Whidden is re-elected, this is going to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Stripped of his certification for bullshit lies, he can go back to cutting lawns like he did before.

11-03-2012, 12:45 PM

When Sheriff Whidden came to the Clewiston Police Department, he was previously with the Hendry County Sheriff's Office. We didn't do a background check on him as he was already a certified and employed law enforcement officer.

Relax Tourette's you're gonna pop before Tuesday. Don't forget people can see you and your tantrums on their way to the polls. Your last minute tactics involving threatening officers and deputies to vote your way are not helping either. It just makes more goods for the blog and one more story to tell. Sounds like you're mad Chamberlain has outdone you with the timing on this. Imagine that, you, outsmarted! That and the fact the MANY that you lied to have not forgotten and just gone away like you wanted. Instead they remind you daily that what goes around does in fact come around by helping spread the TRUTH that you prefer to bury. Go ahead and waste your precious last few days attacking the character of the folks you wronged. Interesting point you bring up, TA, MV, and CS...all former friends of yours weren't they? A VERY SMALL handful of former friends too. this really speaks to your character or should I say lack thereof. What's wrong? You mad they aren't playing along? Promoting your bs claims too loudly on their social media huh? Better start self medicating again, I think they are enjoying the response :snicker:

11-03-2012, 06:10 PM
It's still not domestic violence and illegitimate children

11-03-2012, 06:18 PM

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u598/heybuddy49/11-03-2012020441PM.jpg

OH MY WHIDDEN! Which is it? You change your story over and over and over and over and over............. Sad when print and records and the like which we have amassed over the last four years will bite your memory!

11-03-2012, 07:51 PM

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u598/heybuddy49/11-03-2012020441PM.jpg

OH MY WHIDDEN! Which is it? You change your story over and over and over and over and over............. Sad when print and records and the like which we have amassed over the last four years will bite your memory!
YEP!! Chuck and Marcie were so awesome they were gone after SIX months....Good bye Sheriff....Tuesday is coming....don't pull a Ronnie Lee

11-03-2012, 08:07 PM
WS: Do you remember this being told to you:

"Sometimes Steve, you do not necessarily want to be in charge or responsible"

February 2009

Got a thousand of them prior to and after for 6 years

11-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Am I upset because I quit before he was elected? No! But one thing you are right about is I was in fact a dummy. A dummy for trusting him. A dummy for beleiving his lies. A dummy for campaigning for him in 2008. A dummy for letting my personal, non leo friends and family campaign for him. Whidden filled my head with false promises and lies and yes I was a dummy for thinking he was being honest. You can look at my facebook page and see clearly what I am upset about! But then again thats why your upset with me right? Because I publicly talk about it on a webpage, along with other people.

Remember this conversation? "Just quit Tiff, I'll be taking over in 5 weeks and i'll bring you right back in. You wont lose money, your seniority, your position, nothing, as if you were never gone. Save yourself, Ronnie is going to fire you for supporting me"

(Am I upset I quit, no. Am I upset I was a dummy and believed this above lie? Yep!)

Regardless, my story along with any other former employee has nothing to do with the fact that he got caught lying on a application. I did not fill that application out for him, MV did not fill that application out for him, CS did not fill that application out, Mark Chamberlain did not fill out that application. Thats all on him!

If Marci was such a bad detective, then why did he make her a Major in his admin, ranking 3rd in command? Why in that news clip photo above he made her out to be the best thing since sliced bread. Yea, thats what I thought!

Regardless, I endorse Mark Chamberlain because his accomplishments speak for themselves, Mark has made me no promises. Unlike the other candidate, Mark is running on his great reputation and known leadership skills and not a bunch of lies and false promises.

If anyone has any questions or concerns for me you know how to reach me. One thing I know for sure, is that you ALL know I have no problem explaining ANYTHING.

Stay safe fellow brothers and sisters,

Tiffany E. Arnold

11-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Have you ever heard the term: "the cover up is worse than the crime?" In the case of Hendry County Sheriff Steve Whidden we are presented with just that scenario.

Through research, it has been determined that Hendry County Sheriff Steve Whidden deliberately falsified his application for employment with the Clewiston Police Department prior to being elected Sheriff in 2008.

The Clewiston Police Department hired Whidden in early 2005 as a police officer, a position he maintained until 2008 when he resigned to run for Sheriff of Hendry County. During his tenure, he maintained a patrol level position with no supervisory duties.

Prior to being hired, Whidden was required to complete a standard job application.

In replying to question 26F of the Clewiston Police Department application, Whidden was required to “List all traffic citations you have been issued.” He listed six citations including, failure to show drivers license, no tag, no seatbelt, unlawful speed, unsafe conditions and driving without a driver license.

Trivial matters, but a matter of truthfulness and integrity in reporting your background correctly.

Whidden checked "No" on his employment application in response to the “penalty/disposition” section of the question implying that he was neither convicted nor sanctioned on any of the offenses.

A review of Sheriff Whidden’s official DHSMV transcript revealed that he was formally convicted on at least five of the six reported offenses.

In replying to question 29 of the Clewiston Police Department application, Whidden was required to provide any “Arrest, Detention, Litigation (show all arrests including traffic, juvenile, criminal offenses.)” He listed no arrests – traffic, criminal or juvenile.

Not as trivial as a traffic matter, but still a matter of truthfulness and integrity in reporting your background correctly.

Whidden checked "No" on his employment application in response to the “have you ever been arrested or detained by any law enforcement agency” section of the question implying that he was neither arrested nor convicted any criminal offense.

A review of Sheriff Whidden’s criminal history record revealed several arrests and misdemeanor criminal convictions:

On March 28, 1990 Whidden was charged with “Driving While License Suspended or Revoked” on Collier County Court court case number 9001562TMC. Having subsequently provided the Clerk of the Court with a valid driver license, adjudication of guilt was withheld and Whidden was fined $55.00.

On March 5, 1991 Whidden was arrested and charged with “Driving While License Suspended or Revoked” on Collier County Court court case number 9101139TM. Released on his own recognizance, he failed to appear before the Court on April 2, 1991. A warrant was issued for Whidden’s arrest in the amount of $250.00 returnable to the Collier County Sheriff’s Office.

Whidden subsequently petitioned the Collier County Court to set-aside the bench warrant, provided a sworn affidavit requesting traffic school and paid $105.00 in penalties. Adjudication of guilt was withheld.

On April 26, 1991 Whidden was criminally charged with Failure to Appear on Collier County Court case number 9102055TM. Prior to his scheduled May 14, 1991 arraignment, charges against him were dismissed.

On February 26, 1996 Whidden was arrested and charged with “Tag not Assigned” on Collier County Court case number 9601542MMA. Released on his own recognizance, he appeared before the Court on March 19, 1996 for misdemeanor arraignment. Pursuant to a negotiated plea, Whidden pled no contest to the criminal offense of “Tag not Assigned,” was adjudicated guilty, fined $125.00 and fingerprinted in open court.

In replying to question 29E of the Clewiston Police Department application, Whidden was asked whether he had been “fingerprinted by law enforcement agencies other than for arrest?” With the exception of his law enforcement positions with the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office and the Albany Police Department, Whidden omitted a response regarding his misdemeanor criminal conviction and fingerprinting on an official judgment and commitment form for the Collier County Court.

None of these traffic citations or misdemeanor criminal convictions would have kept Whidden from being employed at the Clewiston Police Department. All he had to do was properly disclose his traffic and misdemeanor past. He chose to be deceptive, though, in filing a false application for employment.

In his February 16, 2005 sworn affidavit in support of employment with the Clewiston Police Department, Whidden acknowledged:

“I hereby swear of affirm that there are no material misrepresentations or omissions in or falsifications of the above statements and answers to questions. I am aware that should investigation disclose any such misrepresentations, falsifications or omissions, my application will be rejected and I will be disqualified from applying in the future for any position with the Clewiston Police Department. If after my acceptance for employment, subsequent investigation should disclose misrepresentations, falsifications, or omissions, I will be just cause for immediate dismissal.” /s/ Stephen Whidden

According to the Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, falsification of an application for employment in the criminal justice sector is considered a misdemeanor offense. Penalties include a fine, probation or jail-time in addition to revocation of a law enforcement certification.

There are hundreds of police officers throughout the State of Florida who have been successfully prosecuted through the criminal justice system for falsifying a job application. Those that have not been prosecuted have been stripped of their law enforcement certification. They are forever barred from being employed in the law enforcement profession.

While employed with the Clewiston Police Department, Whidden maintained a position with a DEA task force. The official reason for him being removed was "inactivity and a lack of case filings."

There are rumors as to why Sheriff Whidden was really removed from the task force. Because they are just that - rumors - I will not go into them here.

I have never been convicted of a criminal offense. My record of truthfulness and integrity speak for themselves.

To learn more about my professional and educational credentials, please visit my website at http://www.chamberlain4sheriff.com.

To hear Steve Whidden deny these allegations at LaBelle this morning caused me to change my vote. I saw this post last night and researched it at the Collier County Clerk of the Court. The story above is true. Steve Whidden does have several misdemeanor arrests and convictions. He also has several civil court judgments as well.

When I went to vote this morning, I ran into Whidden at LaBelle. In an effort to give him the benefit of the doubt, I asked him about these arrests. He flat out denied them stating that the Chamberlain campaign made them up.

When I went into vote, I voted a straight Democratic ticket with the exception of the Hendry County Sheriff's race. In that race, I voted for Mark Chamberlain. I don't know Mark very well but I cannot stand a liar. Especially one that lies straightto my face.

Shame on you Steve Whidden. Shame on you.

11-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Am I upset because I quit before he was elected? No! But one thing you are right about is I was in fact a dummy. A dummy for trusting him. A dummy for beleiving his lies. A dummy for campaigning for him in 2008. A dummy for letting my personal, non leo friends and family campaign for him. Whidden filled my head with false promises and lies and yes I was a dummy for thinking he was being honest. You can look at my facebook page and see clearly what I am upset about! But then again thats why your upset with me right? Because I publicly talk about it on a webpage, along with other people.

Remember this conversation? "Just quit Tiff, I'll be taking over in 5 weeks and i'll bring you right back in. You wont lose money, your seniority, your position, nothing, as if you were never gone. Save yourself, Ronnie is going to fire you for supporting me"

(Am I upset I quit, no. Am I upset I was a dummy and believed this above lie? Yep!)

Regardless, my story along with any other former employee has nothing to do with the fact that he got caught lying on a application. I did not fill that application out for him, MV did not fill that application out for him, CS did not fill that application out, Mark Chamberlain did not fill out that application. Thats all on him!

If Marci was such a bad detective, then why did he make her a Major in his admin, ranking 3rd in command? Why in that news clip photo above he made her out to be the best thing since sliced bread. Yea, thats what I thought!

Regardless, I endorse Mark Chamberlain because his accomplishments speak for themselves, Mark has made me no promises. Unlike the other candidate, Mark is running on his great reputation and known leadership skills and not a bunch of lies and false promises.

If anyone has any questions or concerns for me you know how to reach me. One thing I know for sure, is that you ALL know I have no problem explaining ANYTHING.

Tiffany E. Arnold

As Tiff just stated above, it was all said at the Harrelles' home on the night of the general election. There were several witnesses to her facts above. It was said just before Whidden called LR on Harrelles mobile phone to tell him that Burger King was hiring. Come to think about it Whidden also challenged Lenny to a fight as well. So that is true too.

11-03-2012, 11:54 PM

Tiffany E. Arnold

As Tiff just stated above, it was all said at the Harrelles' home on the night of the general election. There were several witnesses to her facts above. It was said just before Whidden called LR on Harrelles mobile phone to tell him that Burger King was hiring. Come to think about it Whidden also challenged Lenny to a fight as well. So that is true too.
And he thought he was so cool to call Lenny with that...Start PACKING YOUR OFFICE STEVE...Nice arrest record too...we all make mistakes inlife but I never lied about mine. Good job Tiff...you did get the shaft as did many.

11-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Thanks for posting Tiff! Your right, one thing we know about you is you will tell it like it is. Steve has never done anything to me personally, but on Tuesday I will be voting for Mark Chamberlain. Why? For people like you my friend.

11-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Sheriff...I read those documents myself. How can you deny your history? You are obviously lying. I cannot stand liers...especially in our profession. I really do not know what happen with former employees as I was not there to witness the conversations, but court documents are court documents, or are you implying that Mark Chamberlain somehow went back in time and forged those documents? Wait, mayber Dwight Brock (Collier Clerk of Courts) is in on this as well. Get a clue sir, your denials are pathetic. Please cease to blame former employees or associates for your misdeeds in the 1990s and while filing out official documents for employment. Even if morons are somehow swayed to vote for you next Tuesday...FDLE will will follow up the investigation and you will be decertified.

I look forward to referring to you as Sheriff Elect Mark Chamberlain on Tuesday night Mark...

11-04-2012, 05:40 PM
After reading through the many many posts on this website since noticing on Facebook the various mentions of it, I needed to comment on something as a NON LAW OFFICER.

My husband and I are retirees from up north. Yes I know we are yankees. We recently came to what we thought was truly a hidden paradise in LaBelle. When we vacationed here several times over the years, attended the Swamp Cabbage festival and other activities it reminded us both of the same small towns of yesteryear that we grew up in. Those towns do not exist anymore for us. So we were delighted to find LaBelle.

Since moving here we noticed the talk around town of the local Sheriff. We came here five years ago and remember Whidden running for the first time. We had met both candidates one evening in LaBelle, and we both made a comment about Mr Lee being up in years and perhaps needing to retire and enjoy life. Give the young man a chance. So we both voted for him even though we are Republicans. During the last four years there has been a huge amount of discussion around town about his operation and it seemed to us that an awful lot of people passed through it's employment doors. We like to remain neutral. We know there is always sour grapes when these things occur. But my husband made the comment as he was in executive management for years at a Fortune 100 company, that something was wrong with that practice. He kept saying this to me and other friends over and over and we just ignored him as we thought he was just being an executive hardballer.

We had heard of several stories of poor investigations as our neighborhood experienced several breakins over the past 2 years. Many guns and valubles were taken during these acts. Each time the Sheriffs Dept was called they responded but never ever followed up on the cases, never contacted anyone after, and never to our knowledge made any arrests. One of the families whom are evidently into farming locally somewhere, said they were very upset because they called the office on several occasions and never got a return call nor any answers. They even spoke to both the Chief ? and Sheriff. (I do not know the titles I apologize)..

I know this is long drawn but I am getting to the point. We also heard of several instances where there was favortism displayed for several people in town whom allegedly broke the law but the Sheriff looked the other way. There was also stories of actual arrests made by deputys and the Sheriff overrode them and released them without charges. My husband and I both just could not believe anything such as this happened in this day and age. We refused to actually believe anything like this would occur. We also had heard stories of well let us just say inappropriate officer behavior at some of the local bars or nightclubs. Since we do not visit any of these places we only heard of stories. My husband made the comment one time about calling the Sheriff and reporting it. The response to us was the Sheriff usually is present and is the worst offender.

Given all this we still gave the doubt to the Sheriff. Then a couple of weeks ago it all started to click. We were in a local restaurant where there is a bar as well eating with friends. It was a little late and the patrons were loud and having fun. There was a disturbance in the bar area and two of the men that were in a fight with the bar people, were told to leave and they refused. The barmaid said she was calling the Sheriffs Dept and one of the men starting laughing saying he owned the Sheriff and all he had to do was call him on his cellphone and all would be taken care of. The party we sat with explained who this man was and evidently he had a clouded past and was a local boy.. A deputy showed up and both the him, the men, and the barmaid went outside. After a while the men walked off, and the barmaid came inside crying. We heard that the deputy told her that they could not arrest the men as his boss advised him not to. She was extremely upset until the manager came over to her and talked to her.

Fast forward to this site. We started reading all of this information and granted there is some typical mudslinging. But there is also things that independently confirmed a lot to us. There is obviously some major corruption in this quaint town. We escaped this type of corruption up north as it engulfs everyone and nobody but the crooks win. Too many stories up there, and too many things that just happened with no excuse. But this was a big city in the north. Not a small town like LaBelle.

We are both voting for Mr Chamberlain. We never met him, but have reviewed his website and information extensively. We do know a couple of officers in LaBelle whom said they are who they are supporting. As a reminder to those who do not know, please do the right thing this Tuesday. You do not want corruption. You do not want crime like that in this area trust us. It is bad and it is dangerous. What is really scary is now we question whether we made the right choice in living here. We thought we left this all back north. But as my husband said, it creeps down here as well. This current Sheriff, evidently has succumbed to the practices.

We hope that whatever investigation is/will be going on eliminates all of these questions, we hope that the dept is cleaned up. We really like this area and certainly do not want to live as it was north. Please read the information. Please use common sense. Nobody wins except a few chosen people whom run over the rest of us. Restore our faith in this area, by doing your homework. I certainly hope that the majority of voters here are good hearted, honest and law abiding people. Not the corrupted ones who ruin life for everyone.

Just our two cents. Sorry for the long story. God Bless our town. God Bless you all.

11-04-2012, 06:12 PM
It is a good story because it is TRUE and everyone in Hendry County KNOWS IT IS TRUE. Thank you. REGISTERED VOTERS..... DO THE RIGHT THING ON TUESDAY AND VOTE OUT STEVE WHIDDEN.

11-05-2012, 02:23 AM
WHEN STEVE WINS IN A LANDSLIDE T.A. YOU WILL BE WRITING YOUR REPORTS IN PENCIL DON'T FORGET WHO HOLDS THE SMARTCOP LICENSE AND THE INTERNET SERVICES FOR THE PD WHO REALLY DIDN'T WANNA HIRE YOU! YOUR EX ASSISTANT CHIEF FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL NOT TO BRING YOU ON BUT SHORT STAFF AND NO OTHER APPLICATIONS TURNED IN THEY HAD NO CHOICE! BANKING ON CHAMBERLAIN TO HIRE YOU IS LIKE ME OFFERING A BRIDGE TO SELL YOU AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN SHE-MALE

11-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Well well well, I asked him about it too, and yes he lied to me too, right to my face!!! OMG just get off of it and own up to it!!! Stop lying already!!!! We all already know its true!!! And for the love of god, LEAVE THE DEPUTIES AND CPD OFFICERS ALONE. STOP BADGERING THEM, YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST THEIR SUPPORT AND VOTES. Nothing you can do about that now, the damage is done. Such a liar!!! :roll:

11-06-2012, 02:36 AM
S.W. For Sheriff. Last moment panick M.C. ???? 70% S.W. 30 % M.C. Fresh off the Vegas odd makers... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11-06-2012, 03:47 AM
Vegas odds makers = convicted felons and yet tried felons in charge of the corruption campaign for WS?

Can't even imagine the investigations that are brewing.

Hendry County voters are more credible that given credit.

11-06-2012, 09:12 AM

Mr. Chamberlain,

I voted last week during early voting, but I have to say that I am truly disappointed in your tactics this week. There is a name for it, "Mudslinging", and I thought you were better than that. I spent more time in the Military than you have in Law Enforcement and I never heard an incoming Commander discredit the former Commander in the manner that you have. I hate a liar about as much as I hate a thief! Put the information out to the people, let them make their own judgment and conclusions, but by you posting it for the whole world to see, just makes you look like you are willing to do anything to win.

What I am trying to say, is that the Hendry County Sheriff's Office needs a leader, not another baby kissing, hand shaking, smile to your face laugh at your back politician. If you win; I hope that you are able to turn the Agency around and bring honor and respect back to the employees that represent you, because they are the ones that deserve it! In closing remember this; managers do things right, leaders do the right things!”

Good luck and God speed!

11-06-2012, 06:59 PM
I am glad that Mr. Chamberlain put this information out to the world. How else are people suppose to learn about it? Its all documented facts. I do not consider this as slinging mud. I have seen plenty of mudslinging and this isnt it.

However, I respect your opinion.

Good luck today Mr. Chamberlain

signed - A Hendry County Voter.

11-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Nothing changes. Whidden still is a liar, and a criminal with a past. Elections do not cleanse the soul or cause things to diminish. God will strike you down in ways you have never ever imagined. I truly believe in that. For the almost four thousand voters whom wanted a new sheriff, I say thank you all. You have seen the truth. For the 6000 that did not, well for whatever reasons, I sure hope you are truly blessed with your choice. Chances are many of you will fall from the privileged few and will see for yourselves in the coming months.

So does this mean that Whidden will cease to be so red faced, and eating like a bottomless pit? Ripping his pants out continuously? This sight is great, because who needs an election to be able to spread the word.

Carry on Opie.

Unregistered
07-23-2016, 07:21 PM
What this article didn't tell you is that the application requested all violations and everything else withing the past 7 years of filing date. Not ever. Get facts straight.

Unregistered52
07-25-2016, 05:52 PM
WHEN STEVE WINS IN A LANDSLIDE T.A. YOU WILL BE WRITING YOUR REPORTS IN PENCIL DON'T FORGET WHO HOLDS THE SMARTCOP LICENSE AND THE INTERNET SERVICES FOR THE PD WHO REALLY DIDN'T WANNA HIRE YOU! YOUR EX ASSISTANT CHIEF FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL NOT TO BRING YOU ON BUT SHORT STAFF AND NO OTHER APPLICATIONS TURNED IN THEY HAD NO CHOICE! BANKING ON CHAMBERLAIN TO HIRE YOU IS LIKE ME OFFERING A BRIDGE TO SELL YOU AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN SHE-MALE

Steve should know that Tiff works for the state, not the PD, so his victory or loss won't have a bit of effect on how she does her reports. The county may hold the SMARTCOP license, but it was acquired under a grant that I believe Richard Jones wrote when he was at the city. The PD internet services run through COMCAST; they haven't run through the county since Kevin's son-in-law took Bob's job and the clerk's office jerked the T1 line. Bottom line: You appear to be an ignoramus.

Unregistered
04-01-2020, 01:14 PM
When we were all little I would spend the night a lot at Steve’s. He had a nice daughter and an older son. I started acting different and never went back over there. He would make all of the young girls uncomfortable I didn’t find out for years but all of the mothers had gotten together and discussed we could no longer stay at his daughters but his daughter could come over to all of our houses. There were really weird times with Steve and his dad bubba. Even running into them was weird. I really truly believe Steve is a sexual predator. LaBelle has many cases of this. The women are forced into being quiet because they make us feel like they entire town will go against you. Which they will. I’ve lived in this town my entire life, never had the money to leave. When I get drunk with old girlfriends sometimes Steve comes up and each time we all tell a little more. I feel really sorry for his daughter but I want justice. This isn’t right. And the mean women will read this who have already been silenced and wonder what we did. I was 9, I never came back over, I did nothing wrong. When I leave this town I will expose those. I hope felda is ready because that pentacoastal preacher on Taylor road is next. His son almost died in a sexual abuse case from 20 years back, and two women have came forward and sheriff told them it was out of their limit of rights. We have men dead in a field in Lehigh acres five of em. Buried right there found in the news, nothing found. Because LaBelle is being ran by predators and heads turned by people too scared to make a difference

Unregistered
04-02-2020, 12:07 PM
When we were all little I would spend the night a lot at Steve’s. He had a nice daughter and an older son. I started acting different and never went back over there. He would make all of the young girls uncomfortable I didn’t find out for years but all of the mothers had gotten together and discussed we could no longer stay at his daughters but his daughter could come over to all of our houses. There were really weird times with Steve and his dad bubba. Even running into them was weird. I really truly believe Steve is a sexual predator. LaBelle has many cases of this. The women are forced into being quiet because they make us feel like they entire town will go against you. Which they will. I’ve lived in this town my entire life, never had the money to leave. When I get drunk with old girlfriends sometimes Steve comes up and each time we all tell a little more. I feel really sorry for his daughter but I want justice. This isn’t right. And the mean women will read this who have already been silenced and wonder what we did. I was 9, I never came back over, I did nothing wrong. When I leave this town I will expose those. I hope felda is ready because that pentacoastal preacher on Taylor road is next. His son almost died in a sexual abuse case from 20 years back, and two women have came forward and sheriff told them it was out of their limit of rights. We have men dead in a field in Lehigh acres five of em. Buried right there found in the news, nothing found. Because LaBelle is being ran by predators and heads turned by people too scared to make a difference

very nice delusion. Get help with your drinking you admit too. You are making some very serious claims. Is your getting drunk with old girlfriends getting out of hand? You got problems.

Unregistered
04-02-2020, 04:07 PM

Nice full of shit drunk rant. Wtf is this #MeTooHendry ? GTFOH "I want justice" Remove yourself from the genepool if Covid isn't going to. You are way out of line. Its disgusting enough to make the accusations against the man yet how dare you bring his kids childhood into it. Easy to figure out your political motives here.

Unregistered
04-02-2020, 09:06 PM

Tell us what you need to

Unregistered
04-02-2020, 11:19 PM
You’re a real POS to bring slimy crap like this even to the trash site! I know election years are always a rough time for sheriff Steve and his family but this has to take the cake! Who comes on to this website under the protection of anonymity and make these disgusting accusations? If you suspected he was doing something wrong especially something as disgusting as molesting young girls you should have reported it immediately. Let’s entertain this is true and I know it’s not but hypothetically you knew this and you left other women young girls to be victimized by these two supposable perverts. What does that say about you. March your pathetic ass over to the State Attorneys Office or FDLE and file your complaint. Sheriff Steve is an outstanding father and grandfather as well as his father Bubba. I pray FDLE subpoenas this site and find out who you are you discussing dirt bag!

Unregistered
04-03-2020, 01:06 AM
You’re a real POS to bring slimy crap like this even to the trash site! I know election years are always a rough time for sheriff Steve and his family but this has to take the cake! Who comes on to this website under the protection of anonymity and make these disgusting accusations? If you suspected he was doing something wrong especially something as disgusting as molesting young girls you should have reported it immediately. Let’s entertain this is true and I know it’s not but hypothetically you knew this and you left other women young girls to be victimized by these two supposable perverts. What does that say about you. March your pathetic ass over to the State Attorneys Office or FDLE and file your complaint. Sheriff Steve is an outstanding father and grandfather as well as his father Bubba. I pray FDLE subpoenas this site and find out who you are you discussing dirt bag!

Your reply is right. Don't waste your time on she/it/whoever should crawl, stagger, suck their ride to the offices you mention, and dare them to put to oath even a fraction of what is being alluded to. See what happens. Fing S20

Unregistered
04-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Tell us what you need to

This is typical desperate turned truly disgusting allegations.

Unregistered
04-03-2020, 07:38 PM
Tell us what you need to

Right now don't you think real deputies and administration have even more serious concerns, but you whichever pos you are want to encorage even more bs.

Unregistered
04-04-2020, 12:45 AM

Shit if fdle subpoenas this page Peaches will be screwed himself. I hope they do so everyone can see how the whidden posse rolls and trolls.

Unregistered
04-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Shit if fdle subpoenas this page Peaches will be screwed himself. I hope they do so everyone can see how the whidden posse rolls and trolls.

There is nothing there. DLE has real work and complaints to do not bs anonymous allegations made on an online entertainment forum. The accuser admits she regularly gets together and drunk with girlfriends do these "memories" come out. Nutcase desperate political thing. Do you folks have better to do now?

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 09:23 PM
There is nothing there. DLE has real work and complaints to do not bs anonymous allegations made on an online entertainment forum. The accuser admits she regularly gets together and drunk with girlfriends do these "memories" come out. Nutcase desperate political thing. Do you folks have better to do now?

So it's ok for a law breaker to become a law enforcer? Absolutely not, that's why he lets his buddies get off the hook.

Unregistered
04-05-2020, 09:28 PM
So it's ok for a law breaker to become a law enforcer? Absolutely not, that's why he lets his buddies get off the hook.
Why even worry about it there's still a wagon full of prior incidents left to come out. Calm your panties down and let time take its course. The best is left for last.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 12:52 AM

Let's dig yours up.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 01:03 AM
Why even worry about it there's still a wagon full of prior incidents left to come out. Calm your panties down and let time take its course. The best is left for last.

Timing right? It's coming! Bigger than the Covid! You. got. nothing. Nothing is out there except real men and women right now, literally risking their health and life. Losers like you want to turn the community on this Sherriff using rumors and full blown fabricated allegations for your own gain.

Unregistered
04-06-2020, 06:35 PM

The "best" is when you sorry sons of bit*hes are left out AGAIN this November, when OUR GREAT SHERIFF wins his 4th term and he can decide when his "last" term will be.

Unregistered
04-07-2020, 12:26 AM

Wow dip S... if that doesn’t sound political smearing idk what is. Which camp do you work for? Appears to me Sheriff Whidden is kicking Ass making homicide and robbery arrests. Keep up the great work Sheriff Steve 👍🏼

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 03:21 AM
Let's dig yours up.

Dig it up baby

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 03:25 AM
Wow dip S... if that doesn’t sound political smearing idk what is. Which camp do you work for? Appears to me Sheriff Whidden is kicking Ass making homicide and robbery arrests. Keep up the great work Sheriff Steve 👍🏼

Shem? Making homicide and robbery arrests? Why now? Because it's election time and he's desperate?

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 03:36 AM

Who does the sucking? You or peaches? Sounds like some mutual man on man curriculum between you and shem. Don't worry about the camps. Worry on moving your boyfriend out of his office and letting new blood straighten out the department.

Unregistered
04-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Who does the sucking? You or peaches? Sounds like some mutual man on man curriculum between you and shem. Don't worry about the camps. Worry on moving your boyfriend out of his office and letting new blood straighten out the department.

Whoa.... Is this really for real the whole Capt W / 101 bs? There is almost "too much" to begin to wonder. I just want to know, and how would anyone else know outside of those whose names keep coming up?

Unregistered
08-09-2020, 03:08 AM

The difference between 101 and the 3 candidates is that 101 has been arrested multiple times and his integrity and truthfulness is beyond questionable.

Unregistered
08-10-2020, 08:54 PM
The difference between 101 and the 3 candidates is that 101 has been arrested multiple times and his integrity and truthfulness is beyond questionable.

"Through research, it has been determined that Hendry County Sheriff Steve Whidden deliberately falsified his application for employment with the Clewiston Police Department prior to being elected Sheriff in 2008."

"While employed with the Clewiston Police Department, Whidden maintained a position with a DEA task force. The official reason for him being removed was "inactivity and a lack of case filings."

"There are rumors as to why Sheriff Whidden was really removed from the task force. Because they are just that - rumors - I will not go into them here."

"I have never been convicted of a criminal offense. My record of truthfulness and integrity speak for themselves."

Quite a lot of balls you got. What kind of "research" determines Steve "deliberately falsified his application" for CPD ? Prove intent.

There are rumors... yeah, maybe there's some great rumors about you too but don't let's not get into them here.. big deal about never being convicted of a criminal offense? Ok, you and OJ have something in common.

Unregistered
08-10-2020, 10:15 PM
Everything you want to make into drama "the coverup is worse than the crime". maybe you hide things like dna? Maybe the crime is as bad as the coverup? How "clean" is your "I've never been convicted of a criminal offense" "Im Mr integirty truthful statements my whole life and never had any sort of innapropriate accusations"

Unregistered
08-12-2020, 08:33 PM

Why dont your also post the other 3 candidates complete traffic and arrest history? Why is Steve Whidden's only fair game. Each of those 3 wannabe shot callers only make claims. "I've got integrity" "I've never been arrested" "I have no criminal convictions" Prove it. They won't because they can't. Same way they won't dare compare their "experience" to Steve Whidden. They can't. Everyone has big swaggering ideas on how it's gonna be "when I'm the Sherriff" ! Pathetic Pete or Big mouth little d Rick. OJ has no murder convictions, people who get nailed soliciting prostitution at a rest stop on 75 and get caught up in a sting cry their way through to an adjudication withheld and community service, plenty of other types of pervs go undetected for years. Hope there's no one like that campaigning. Bet someone has got something really embarssingly hypocritical and point and shout at Steve while thinking no one can find out.

Unregistered
08-13-2020, 12:34 PM
Why dont your also post the other 3 candidates complete traffic and arrest history? Why is Steve Whidden's only fair game. Each of those 3 wannabe shot callers only make claims. "I've got integrity" "I've never been arrested" "I have no criminal convictions" Prove it. They won't because they can't. Same way they won't dare compare their "experience" to Steve Whidden. They can't. Everyone has big swaggering ideas on how it's gonna be "when I'm the Sherriff" ! Pathetic Pete or Big mouth little d Rick. OJ has no murder convictions, people who get nailed soliciting prostitution at a rest stop on 75 and get caught up in a sting cry their way through to an adjudication withheld and community service, plenty of other types of pervs go undetected for years. Hope there's no one like that campaigning. Bet someone has got something really embarssingly hypocritical and point and shout at Steve while thinking no one can find out.

Why not have a no holds barred wrassle for being Sheriff. Everyone at once eye gouging, ball punches and biting. break stools over each other.

Unregistered
08-13-2020, 04:09 PM

OJ wasn't convicted not because he wasn't guilty. Everyone who reads here knows the stories and facts. Whoever you are you are probably going to be unemployed come January. The administration is going to change and is the house going to be cleaned of maniacs like you who are blindly loyal.

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 01:02 AM

Calm down Michelle

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 11:32 AM

AA and MV big supporters of Pete and Tico both have talked about having there support check there background and arrest history

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 11:43 AM
Everything you want to make into drama "the coverup is worse than the crime". maybe you hide things like dna? Maybe the crime is as bad as the coverup? How "clean" is your "I've never been convicted of a criminal offense" "Im Mr integirty truthful statements my whole life and never had any sort of innapropriate accusations"

That is not true ask his ex wife. MC and Epstein run in some of the same circles they are coming for you MC they will get to the small fish after they finish Filleting the big fish

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 12:59 PM
That is not true ask his ex wife. MC and Epstein run in some of the same circles they are coming for you MC they will get to the small fish after they finish Filleting the big fish

No let's talk about you. Real full of $hit lowlife dropping MC and Epstein insinuation. Let's guess that's coming too.

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 03:20 PM

Dare you to come and say what slanderous distruths you are inferring to. If you have the keyboard bravery to talk smack walk the walk.

Unregistered
08-14-2020, 04:28 PM

Slander smear tactic ask someone who isn't verifyable or available. Let's ask the kids in your neighborhood why you seem to always go to bed early on trick or treat night and that's how you explain being in a bathrobe perv.

Unregistered
08-16-2020, 01:17 PM
AA and MV big supporters of Pete and Tico both have talked about having there support check there background and arrest history

Have anyone talked to you about support for repeating 4th grade?

Unregistered
08-17-2020, 05:35 PM
Who might have a special friend named Victor ? "Vic" for short, middle name "Oscar" (Vic O ?) last name begins with D ?

Unregistered
08-18-2020, 11:32 AM
Who might have a special friend named Victor ? "Vic" for short, middle name "Oscar" (Vic O ?) last name begins with D ?

Is there a candidate who likes their Vicodin? damn... maybe that makes sense. Where you going with this?

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 10:42 AM
What no shit talk today 💁. For more years and all you can do is keep crying.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:07 PM
What no shit talk today 💁. For more years and all you can do is keep crying.

No you got it just fine. Looking forward to seeing you 10-65 drive thru orders and work traffic collecting shopping carts. maybe even loss prevention.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 12:10 PM
Well they threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he’s still standing. I pray we can now put the petty political bs aside for now at least for another 3 years and get on with our lives? Time will tell. The vast number of citizens of Hendry County know Sheriff Whidden on a more personal level than anything this trash site could ever come close to. The more you attack the more we’ll rally around our Sheriff. That’s a true sign of a great leader! Thank you Sheriff Whidden for who you are for keeping us safe.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 01:33 PM
Well they threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he’s still standing. I pray we can now put the petty political bs aside for now at least for another 3 years and get on with our lives? Time will tell. The vast number of citizens of Hendry County know Sheriff Whidden on a more personal level than anything this trash site could ever come close to. The more you attack the more we’ll rally around our Sheriff. That’s a true sign of a great leader! Thank you Sheriff Whidden for who you are for keeping us safe.

Definitely petty political bs. undertrained, negligently hired deputies with documented patterns of over use of force, or racial slurs particularly on Persons Of Color. Civil Rights is petty political bs. He might be your Sheriff, but it is our community to take back from racist culture that permanentes within the Sheriff Office in Hendry Kounty.

Unregistered
08-19-2020, 07:14 PM

Standing is in public in private maybe leaned over a desk with some of the administration behind him.

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 03:37 AM

The upside to the administration remaining is easier location for more lawsuits, investigation, name it.

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 11:31 AM
Well I’d hoped we’d gotten past this but I guess not. Alright the dukes are back up. Let’s go girl start throwing your toilets, wash basins and dirty laundry. I’m ready for round 23 👊🏼

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 01:02 PM
Standing is in public in private maybe leaned over a desk with some of the administration behind him.

MV do you really want to keep going? People start talking to the good current City employees that have no respect for her him or the police department. The police department is there to serve and protect . Do you think the city employees don’t notice the poor job that you do, the lack of response and respect your agency gives to even there own city employees? Do you think the city employees do not see how you and AA abuse your authority and power? You two come to work whenever you feel like and do nothing when at work but hide? Do you not think the city employees, the existing department heads have not made vocal statements about the Police Department? Some of the Police Departments biggest supporters are now contemplating saving money by disbanding your agency. You can talk negatively about MB and his past indiscretions, but he unlike you and AA lives in the City of Clewiston and truly cares about its residence. He is not here just to make a paycheck. He is not here because he can not go get another position. He has not turned in application after application attempting to get out of the City Of Clewiston like AA just to be turned down and denied those positions. He like the Sheriff is here because he wants to be, not because he Hass to be. You live out of county you’ve purchased a home counties away your third in command lives multiple counties away and the city tax payers flip the bill for you to take cars back-and-forth against city policy. You sit here and attack other people attempting to pull out skeletons or things about their past behavior that you can point out as being wrong. Let’s talk about current behavior let’s talk about your and his affairs it took place causing damage to two separate families let’s talk about that at the same time you and him are sleeping together he’s sleeping with two other city police department employees. This behavior is currently taking place this is not Old information this is not bringing up things that he did in his past. That list could be as long as you can think this is things he’s been doing since promoted to chief of police. You and him have not changed you are elitist that believe that because you are who you are and in the positions you are in you can do things that you condemn others for doing and it’s OK because you can get away with it. The Sheriff may have made mistakes in his career mistakes in his life he has grown as a person year after year identifying mistakes correcting those mistakes and improving the job that he does for the citizens of Hendry County sadly You and AA have not done the same. All you are trying to do is tear down and be negative there’s no cooperation there’s no desire to make Hendry County or the City of Clewiston better, there’s just bitterness and hate and evil that the nasty things you have done have came back and caused your life issues. The guilt you feel for what you’ve caused is overwhelming and so you strike out at other human beings to try to relieve the pressure you feel inside. I hope you pray for me as I will pray for you everybody needs as much help as they can get to make it through this world but no matter how much I pray for you if you choose to continue to be the evil spiteful manipulative human you have chosen to be you will still be miserable and you will still have the guilt of the death you have caused. We know who you are, your psychological degree has done nothing to help you deal with your mental deficiencies It did nothing to help your family. You really need to start getting help.

Unregistered
08-20-2020, 09:22 PM
Well I’d hoped we’d gotten past this but I guess not. Alright the dukes are back up. Let’s go girl start throwing your toilets, wash basins and dirty laundry. I’m ready for round 23 👊🏼

Why not shut the loud brave campaign talk, and the discuss the racial injustice and inequality pain walk.

What will you do different to reform the racist culture within the top arches of the administration? Check your privlige. Are you going to employ gun happy racists, people who lie cheat and steal or will you do something to help the community heal?

Unregistered
08-21-2020, 12:17 AM

Flush yourself in one of those toilets you water basin douche water skidmarked laundry stain.

Unregistered
08-21-2020, 03:27 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3199127]MV do you really want to keep going? People start talking to the good current City employees that have no respect for her him or the police department. The police department is there to serve and protect . Do you think the city employees don’t notice the poor job that you do, the lack of response and respect your agency gives to even there own city employees? Do you think the city employees do not see how you and AA abuse your authority and power? You two come to work whenever you feel like and do nothing when at work but hide? Do you not think the city employees, the existing department heads have not made vocal statements about the Police Department? Some of the Police Departments biggest supporters are now contemplating saving money by disbanding your agency. You can talk negatively about MB and his past indiscretions, but he unlike you and AA lives in the City of Clewiston and truly cares about its residence. He is not here just to make a paycheck. He is not here because he can not go get another position. He has not turned in application after application attempting to get out of the City Of Clewiston like AA just to be turned down and denied those positions. He like the Sheriff is here because he wants to be, not because he Hass to be. You live out of county you’ve purchased a home counties away your third in command lives multiple counties away and the city tax payers flip the bill for you to take cars back-and-forth against city policy. You sit here and attack other people attempting to pull out skeletons or things about their past behavior that you can point out as being wrong. Let’s talk about current behavior let’s talk about your and his affairs it took place causing damage to two separate families let’s talk about that at the same time you and him are sleeping together he’s sleeping with two other city police department employees. This behavior is currently taking place this is not Old information this is not bringing up things that he did in his past. That list could be as long as you can think this is things he’s been doing since promoted to chief of police. You and him have not changed you are elitist that believe that because you are who you are and in the positions you are in you can do things that you condemn others for doing and it’s OK because you can get away with it. The Sheriff may have made mistakes in his career mistakes in his life he has grown as a person year after year identifying mistakes correcting those mistakes and improving the job that he does for the citizens of Hendry County sadly You and AA have not done the same. All you are trying to do is tear down and be negative there’s no cooperation there’s no desire to make Hendry County or the City of Clewiston better, there’s just bitterness and hate and evil that the nasty things you have done have came back and caused your life issues. The guilt you feel for what you’ve caused is overwhelming and so you strike out at other human beings to try to relieve the pressure you feel inside. I hope you pray for me as I will pray for you everybody needs as much help as they can get to make it through this world but no matter how much I pray for you if you choose to continue to be the evil spiteful manipulative human you have chosen to be you will still be miserable and you will still have the guilt of the death you have caused. We know who you are, your psychological degree has done nothing to help you deal with your mental deficiencies It did nothing to help your family. You really need to start getting help.[/QUO

Why would any agency want to co operate with Hendry? How many active brady listers and some who should also be on?

Unregistered
08-21-2020, 10:18 AM
Why not shut the loud brave campaign talk, and the discuss the racial injustice and inequality pain walk.

What will you do different to reform the racist culture within the top arches of the administration? Check your privlige. Are you going to employ gun happy racists, people who lie cheat and steal or will you do something to help the community heal?

What racist culture? The Sheriff’s Office is more diverse than most agencies around? If you mean will they turn a blind eye to idiotic criminal behavior or allow block parties that shouldn’t be held at this time. That’ll be a strong No! People who throw out words like racist culture and privilege without facts may themselves be a racist.

Unregistered
08-21-2020, 11:26 AM
What racist culture? The Sheriff’s Office is more diverse than most agencies around? If you mean will they turn a blind eye to idiotic criminal behavior or allow block parties that shouldn’t be held at this time. That’ll be a strong No! People who throw out words like racist culture and privilege without facts may themselves be a racist.

In every police shooting in Hendry, how many victims were people of color? Go back years ago to the lynching of the Native American woman who was desperately trying to return to the reservation but instead got cornered and lynched, that's on video. The deputies pounding on windows, jumping on the vehicle, then opening fire. Ever see that video? It's out here. In what communities of color are most of the use of force moments employed in? Harlem in Clewiston. Labelle Ford Sunset. Cultural and justice repression. Why is two documented racists even there? Let alone why are they even in the departments? Because the Sheriff doesn't care and supports that they was racists documented and fired before they were hired by Whidden. Why does his administration and top ranking people resemble more the front porch of a plantation than the diversity and color of our nation? What is the secret meaning of the white shirts uniform, it's the day time robe is what it is. Whidden might hire people of color and diversity that doesnt mean they won't promoted to be higher in the department.

Where is the full report of the Ford Sunset lynching, see a crowd of people of color, draw and shoot into it. Supposedly, the top shooter has the record from prison for using force on prisoners but he was hired and given a gun to use instead of clubs and mace to act out his fantasies of oppression while driving around.

Unregistered
08-21-2020, 12:47 PM

Judegemtnal example if the celebration isn't white it's not right, it's called idiotic and criminal. Since when is block party with music and cooking criminal, because there wasn't a person of color on a tree? It 2020 not 1920. The gun violence problem in communities of color is perpetrated by certain polices. How many people get shot at the Kabbage festival? More people got shot by the Hendry police in 2 minutes because of a block party, than 100 years of the Kabbage festival. In the next year festival the Sheriff Office should support a float for the BLM and heal the injustice done, something to show he working together with the community to heal. What about taking a knee for a moment to show he human and talking it out on the level of equality and not with privilege?

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 12:32 AM

This part of the race culture abounding in the Hendry Sheriffs Officers. These are two documented racists who were given high rank and pay. Why?

This is now 7 Hendry County Deputies in supervisory/command positions (a captain, lieutenants and sergeants) that have been exposed in just the last 2 months for prostitution, forgery, being fired by other departments, being on the do not testify in court list, withholding evidence, taking evidence from a murder scene, racial slurs and other issues. Sheriff Whidden is responsible for hiring them AND promoting them to supervisory positions.

4) Lieutenant Favara was fired by the Hendry County Sheriff's Office (rehired by Peaches) for taking evidence from a murder scene and is on video using a racial slur and saying he will make up his own story.
5) Sergeant McNeil was fired by Moore Haven for racism slurs.

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 02:32 PM
In every police shooting in Hendry, how many victims were people of color? Go back years ago to the lynching of the Native American woman who was desperately trying to return to the reservation but instead got cornered and lynched, that's on video. The deputies pounding on windows, jumping on the vehicle, then opening fire. Ever see that video? It's out here. In what communities of color are most of the use of force moments employed in? Harlem in Clewiston. Labelle Ford Sunset. Cultural and justice repression. Why is two documented racists even there? Let alone why are they even in the departments? Because the Sheriff doesn't care and supports that they was racists documented and fired before they were hired by Whidden. Why does his administration and top ranking people resemble more the front porch of a plantation than the diversity and color of our nation? What is the secret meaning of the white shirts uniform, it's the day time robe is what it is. Whidden might hire people of color and diversity that doesnt mean they won't promoted to be higher in the department.

Where is the full report of the Ford Sunset lynching, see a crowd of people of color, draw and shoot into it. Supposedly, the top shooter has the record from prison for using force on prisoners but he was hired and given a gun to use instead of clubs and mace to act out his fantasies of oppression while driving around.

You are lying and I dare you to bring facts not propaganda! Native Woman lynched? Ford Sunset Lynching? What are you smoking? There’s not a correction officer out there or a police officer out there that hasn’t had a use of force. Here’s the solution don’t resist and we won’t have to use force. Stop sticking up for criminals and support your local law enforcement. Sorry you probably are a criminal yourself and in love with one.

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 02:35 PM
Judegemtnal example if the celebration isn't white it's not right, it's called idiotic and criminal. Since when is block party with music and cooking criminal, because there wasn't a person of color on a tree? It 2020 not 1920. The gun violence problem in communities of color is perpetrated by certain polices. How many people get shot at the Kabbage festival? More people got shot by the Hendry police in 2 minutes because of a block party, than 100 years of the Kabbage festival. In the next year festival the Sheriff Office should support a float for the BLM and heal the injustice done, something to show he working together with the community to heal. What about taking a knee for a moment to show he human and talking it out on the level of equality and not with privilege?

For some reason there’s more calls for service in black communities and majority are violent. That’s across the nation. Why is that and is Hendry County and different? Nope!

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 02:35 PM
If it's white it's alright, if it's black send it back.
.steve whidden.

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 02:40 PM
This part of the race culture abounding in the Hendry Sheriffs Officers. These are two documented racists who were given high rank and pay. Why?

This is now 7 Hendry County Deputies in supervisory/command positions (a captain, lieutenants and sergeants) that have been exposed in just the last 2 months for prostitution, forgery, being fired by other departments, being on the do not testify in court list, withholding evidence, taking evidence from a murder scene, racial slurs and other issues. Sheriff Whidden is responsible for hiring them AND promoting them to supervisory positions.

4) Lieutenant Favara was fired by the Hendry County Sheriff's Office (rehired by Peaches) for taking evidence from a murder scene and is on video using a racial slur and saying he will make up his own story.
5) Sergeant McNeil was fired by Moore Haven for racism slurs.

ANYONE who knows Mike Favara knows he’s no racist! He may say and do things in attempt to be funny but definitely no racist. You should pull some badly cam footage of how people down in Fordson and Harlem speak to law enforcement. We’re called crackers and if anyone likes to drop racial slurs that would be blacks. Man I never heard the word N....r used so many times until I worked around blacks. Give me a break if say you’re offended. That’s funny

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 06:02 PM
ANYONE who knows Mike Favara knows he’s no racist! He may say and do things in attempt to be funny but definitely no racist. You should pull some badly cam footage of how people down in Fordson and Harlem speak to law enforcement. We’re called crackers and if anyone likes to drop racial slurs that would be blacks. Man I never heard the word N....r used so many times until I worked around blacks. Give me a break if say you’re offended. That’s funny

Really? Show the "full context" video using the slur. That's the phone cam footage worth showing. Of course he's no racist, he's got friends who are black.

Unregistered
08-22-2020, 09:57 PM

Ask the POC in the footage. Is he included in everyone who knows and loves your Lt. Mike Favara? "They" do it all the time among themselves, right? Is cracker a trigger word? Working around "blacks" is different than others. You don't need a break, your privilege has been your break all through your life. You racist remarks represent your cultures privilege and ways of promoting and rewarding of racism. Do you watch the movie Amistad and laugh? Hendry Kounty has got to change! Lt. Farvara needs to appologize and examine himself internally for hidden racist thoughts and ways that are not intentional. It's never too early to begin to appologize but it's too late go back and change that racism that your Sherriff even tried to defend on the news. Maybe he should write a letter and post it to appologize, it would probly be excepted. it's his chance to be a part of solving the problem not being part of it. just post a pic taking a knee to show he's thought about it or is he too afraid to admit he was wrong once. If he took a knee in the same badge he was racist, it changes it.

Unregistered
08-23-2020, 08:40 PM
He will not take a knee to anyone but Jesus Christ himself! Neither are racists and stop dealing sorry for yourself and get your education and apply for what ever you want. Nothings holding you back but your own imagination.

Unregistered
08-23-2020, 10:00 PM
He will not take a knee to anyone but Jesus Christ himself! Neither are racists and stop dealing sorry for yourself and get your education and apply for what ever you want. Nothings holding you back but your own imagination.

So you saying the footage is not real, that none of it happened? That one man didn't ridicule a person of color and another didn't cause a prison riot and also had problems on another job? Why Jesus blond, blue-eyed God with white skin. Allah sent a prophet, a black man named Elijah Muhammad. What color were the original Hebrews? the people of that region of Asia Minor, from the Tigris-Euphrates valley to the Mediterranean, are dark-skinned people. I've studied drawings and photographs and seen newsreels. I have never seen a native of that area who was not black. You don't know for certain. We don't know that God is white. For if God is black, But the key to Islam is submission. That is why twice daily we turn to Mecca, to the Holy of Holies, to pray. We bend our knees in submission. For evil to bend its knee, like either one of them admit its guilt, implore His forgiveness, is the hardest thing on earth You are taught told that Saul, on the road to Damascus, heard the words of truth, he fell from his horse. I do not liken myself to Paul, but I understand. Here is history lesson 1. Lemme tell you listening? The first men on earth were black. They ruled and there was not one white face anywhere. But it's taught that we lived in caves and swung from trees. Black men were never like that. Go behind the words and dig out the truth. You let us sing and dance and smile. That don't cancel out the greatest crime in history. When that blue-eyed devil locked us in chains -- 100,000,000 of us -- broke up our families, tortured us, cut us off from our language, our religion, our history. Nothing holds back the truth. So you feel they weren't racist ever and the documentations are false? can't anyone say they made a mistake and show regret.

Unregistered
08-23-2020, 11:48 PM
Really? Show the "full context" video using the slur. That's the phone cam footage worth showing. Of course he's no racist, he's got friends who are black.

"Truth is on the side of the oppressed."

- Malcolm X

Unregistered
08-23-2020, 11:59 PM
If it's white it's alright, if it's black send it back.
.steve whidden.

As well as its all pink inside

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 01:12 AM

I read. I study. Because the first thing a person of color has to do is respect their self. Respect their body and their mind. Quit taking the grafted devils poison into our body his cigarettes, his dope, his liquor, his grafted devil woman, his pork.

If the Emancipation Proclamation was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments to the Constitution was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the Supreme Court desegregation decision was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. All of this is hypocrisy. how about if they won't a knee only for Jesus, shouldn't they be seeking forgiveness for offending others? What does your bible say about that.

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 04:14 PM

like the shackles of mental colonialism, the shackles of cultural colonialism. Are we subposed the recent violence against the community was imagination? Why can't you admit sometimes people do wrong because they were taught one way but can be taught another? Once before when I was in a prison of ignorance, the truth came and blinded me. Can't it happen for you or them. Jesus and the apppostle Saul who was blinded. In the past, I once used to make sweeping indictments of those who were not of color, and these generalizations have caused hurt feelings to some folks who did not deserve them. Because of the spiritual rebirth which I was blessed to undergo as a result of my pilgrimage and study I no longer subscribe to sweeping indictments of any race. People intend to be careful not to sentence anyone who has not been proven guilty. I'm not a racist and do not subscribe to any of the tenets of racism. In all honesty and sincerity it can be stated that I wish nothing but freedom, justice and equality: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all people. You may be shocked by these words, but I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass and prayed to the same God with fellow believers whose eyes were blue, whose hair was blond and whose skin was the lightest of light. And we are brothers, truly; people of all colors and races believing in One God and one humanity. Would any of them drink from the same glass as me or join me on prayer, or you?

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 10:39 PM
I read. I study. Because the first thing a person of color has to do is respect their self. Respect their body and their mind. Quit taking the grafted devils poison into our body his cigarettes, his dope, his liquor, his grafted devil woman, his pork.

If the Emancipation Proclamation was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments to the Constitution was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. If the Supreme Court desegregation decision was authentic, you wouldn't have a race problem. All of this is hypocrisy. how about if they won't a knee only for Jesus, shouldn't they be seeking forgiveness for offending others? What does your bible say about that.

Obviously you don't read, some of the admin here don't get the first couple. Get down with your bad legal self tho!

Unregistered
08-25-2020, 02:13 AM

As I say, if we bring up religion we’ll have differences; we’ll have arguments; and we’ll never be able to get together.
- Malcolm X

If you stick a knife in my back nine inches and pull it out six inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out that's not progress. Progress is healing the wound that the blow made. And they haven't even pulled the knife out much less heal the wound. They won't even admit the knife is there. - Malcolm X

You won't even admit the knife was there.

My is my religion, but I believe my religion is my personal business. It governs my personal life, my personal morals. And my religious philosophy is personal between me and the God in whom I believe; just as the religious philosophy of these others is between them and the God in whom they believe. And this is best this way. Were we to come out here discussing religion, we’d have too many differences from the outstart and we could never get together. If we bring up religion, we’ll be in an argument, and the best way to keep away from arguments and differences, as I said earlier, put your religion at home in the closet. Keep it between you and your God. Because if it hasn’t done anything more for you than it has, you need to forget it anyway. As Malcolm X said, if we bring up religion we’ll have differences; we’ll have arguments; and we’ll never be able to get together.

Don't you want to get together? Why not then? Privilige is you think something is not a problem because its not a problem to you personally.