PDA

View Full Version : Javi

11-03-2012, 12:41 AM
hey guys,
I was wondering if javi fernandez is still working there. Last time i heard he was a PO with you guys. please let me know thanks

11-03-2012, 12:47 PM
No he is not he's working for Miami Beach

11-13-2012, 05:13 PM
I hear he's the little one's bestfriend now.

02-25-2013, 07:48 AM
LMAO

02-28-2013, 02:34 AM
If he only knew.. You have to give it to him. He's loyal to the midget because she hooked him up with his "girl." Little does he know she's been spotted all over Miami with Javi no where to be found.I hope the guys she's with are related to him.Lol.My bad Javi but remember sometimes the truth hurts.

02-28-2013, 02:50 PM
If he only knew.. You have to give it to him. He's loyal to the midget because she hooked him up with his "girl." Little does he know she's been spotted all over Miami with Javi no where to be found.I hope the guys she's with are related to him.Lol.My bad Javi but remember sometimes the truth hurts.

::slaps forehead:: If only you knew how to write using proper grammar, maybe there would be some sense of credibility to the crap you just typed. LMAO, Nah...everyone here can already tell who typed the above stupid comment; they know you will never have any legitimate thing to say.

Haters are going keep on hating and talking crap about people that don't even work there anymore. We all know who the 2 timer really is, after all aren't you the famous (SMDH) FIU33?

Seriously fatty, don't you have a life other than coming to talk smack about people? Go do your job, get a hobby, do something constructive with yourself. Incidentally, how are those cameras tasting these days? Are they still yummy? LICKADEElicious!

Yes I’m back….ready to pounce on the evil tongues that spew only lies and spread maliciousness.

You better hide, the garbage collector is coming!

Regards,
lCU911, aka: Always LS!

03-01-2013, 04:53 PM
Fatty is trying to stir sh!t up amongst other shifts now too.

03-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Fatty is trying to stir sh!t up amongst other shifts now too.

Does this fatty person have a life? Do they hate themself so much that all they think of is others? wow. Can we say, therapy? :|

03-02-2013, 06:58 PM
OBATALA! CHANGO!!

03-03-2013, 11:42 PM
stupid website

03-04-2013, 04:13 PM
stupid website

Dear Stupid,

When you write that this is a “stupid website," do you mean Leo affairs as a whole? Because quite frankly it's design is simple and easy on navigation. Also, there are lots of other features that are informative on the website as a whole.

Or did you mean that this particular LEO forum section is stupid? Because I mean if you have a complaint such as it being stupid, you may have tried going to the MAIN LEO page and find the webmaster. You could give them your much better ideas! However, when you navigate into this particular forum (station) out of literally hundreds of other stations and posts, it only means you have been here before and know exactly where you want to post.

Therefore, I am going to assume you mean that THIS thread is stupid, right? Yeah, it has its moments of stupidity when most can't even type a basic single sentence without destroying the English language. Or--- when people only come here to trash others in their department or OUT of their department for no apparent reason! Yeah, that's pretty stupid, too. However, it’s quite fun to come and turn the tables on STUPID posts!

Now, let me give you a tip. If you ever want to trash anyone's lack of intelligence and call them stupid, please do not type your USERNAME as "Stupid" as it totally negates the point of YOU calling someone else stupid! :wink:

03-12-2013, 12:57 PM
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Ee4sGJnJ/L ... _Retur.htm (http://www.4shared.com/photo/Ee4sGJnJ/Lord_of_The_Ring_3_-_The_Retur.htm)