PDA

View Full Version : the boss

10-30-2012, 04:27 AM
Hey, just keep putting yourself over it's bound to payoff. :evil:

11-03-2012, 04:18 AM
ok well if no one has anything to add then stop *****ing all the time. I am really getting tired of hearing it and no one speaking out, so in the future keep your bull--it comments to yourselves and deal with it. Things are going to remain the same and if your not willing to speak up let it go. (WEAK) :roll:

11-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Now thats funny. No love for Shalimare? What...nobody drinking your magic potion. How does it feel when the team realizes your a complete ZERO. Why is it that you bash our leader ? What did he do to deserve this. We have men of integrity and character who are trying to make our house a happy camp. Why do some continue to hate thier jobs when it is putting food on your tables and clothing on your children. Do you understand what is happening in the world today or are you to intoxicated or ignorant to see ? You know who you are, your just a little coward with no stones who recruit the younger men/women to frolic in your negativity. Are you that insecure ? Go put your flip flops on and dwell in your ****tails wondering what you could have been. Your manipulative games are not welcome anymore. Your tactics and fraudulent persona are exploited. If you look around and evaluate, you will see the team trying to make positive change. If your not happy with your career move forward but don't be yellow and take others with you. We have good men and women wearing this uniform who need the assurance that thier appreciated. They want to feel important and remember why they chose this career without fear of ridicule from a few veterans who would make sarcastic comments to them for caring. Do you know how lucky we are to be receiving a pay check every two weeks. Yes we are having some trying times but do we just throw in the towel ? I do not wish to surrender. I know that our men and women are not quitters deep down. We may harbor some bitter feelings but why take it out on each other. We are family. We are brothers. We are warriors. We have the potential to be one of the most seeked out PD's around. The City will get through this financial speed bump but if does not work out for the City, there is a contingincy plan. We all know what that is but I choose to focus on our family right now. This is real people. Stop and take a breath. Some of you may wish to leave our family and go elsewhere and that's ok. Some of you we would miss, some of you were just a number. Do you want to be just a number?? It's almost like being at a funeral when that last ID number is called and then the cold response of being "10-7 for the duration". Do you want to be that guy ? I do not ! This message is not to rip on someone who continues to try to hurt individuals but just a message to ask "why". We are Police Officers ! we have the most exciting job in the world. We would lay down and die to protect the shield for $50,000/year. Who does this ?? We run to the alarm without hesitation and with excitement. People want to be like us, people look up to us, kids are facinated by us, the elderly need us, we are the good guys. Did we somehow forget this ? Yes, some of us may have differences with each other and are holding onto past episodes of "New Port Blue". We are headed in the right direction guys if we just support one another. Look after one another, have some sympathy for each other. We have had some incidents where some of us may of had a wake up call in our personal lives. I know I did for a few reasons. There has been change and it's for the good. Let's keep our eyes on the prize and we will reap the rewards somehow I promise. I believe that our actions and words do not go unrecognized. Big brother is watching and evaluating us daily. The past employees/retirees are gone. Who of them are worthy enough to discuss over a lunch ?? See, I told you. Maybe 2 on that list would make my "amazon best seller". Don't be those negative guys. Leave with good memories and pass along a piece of you for future generations of Cops to talk about under Main Street Medical. We all have the "it" factor, it just needs to be revived. A few of you will read this and have a smart ass remark. Some will feel that it hit home. Some will over evaluate this and take offense. Most will stop and want to play all 4 quarters. Be an individual and rebuke the ones who wish to take you down to thier levels. Stand up for what is right and mean it. Look at each other and pat each other on the backs once in a while. Ask how thier spouses are doing instead of complaining about how many paper calls they had on thier shift. How did we forget why we do this job. I guess it happens from time to time but maybe this is just that reminder. We lost a brother to the other side of the world for a while, he left his family without hesitation when his bell rung and we got it bad ??? Do I really have to go there. There are academy cadets that would sell thier sole to the devil himself to be in one of our shoes who do not appreciate what we have. I will not yield or surrender what I have at this point. Be grateful and please do not blow this up to a leo affairs war. This is not what this is intended to do. Maybe this will remind us how fortunate we all are. We have good things coming up, were going to have a new addition to the PD family in a few months, we have the holidays around the corner and our brother will be back before we know it. We will soon have hand picked new officers that will join our family. Let's not run to them and tell them how poor we are as an agency. Let's brag to them what we have and what we have accomplished. You guys who are reading this right now. Stop. Clear your head and step up. You can be that leader if you so choose to accept the challenge. If your already a leader and can not meet those requirements, at least try to change for the better, if you can not, surrender your stripes to someone who has that drive. There will be no shame for doing that. Past poor supervision has left the building to reside in the woods with animals who will listen. Don't be that guy ! Be the guy you have the potential to be.

11-04-2012, 12:32 AM
:devil: I win!

11-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Well said.

11-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Hey folks,

Big rumor you guys are being taken over by the SO in 2013-2014 fiscal. I have heard it from some brass at the SO, that its probably going to happen. You guys heard anything on your side. I didn't think it was true as PR hasn't been absorbed and they are much smaller. Just wondering.

01-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Dear Bow Legged, I was wondering if you could further enlighten us with your grand and wise wisdom on the current events of the PD and recent posts. It appears as though your perception of what has been going on around here is a bit off. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though, when under-average people are promoted or given some power they really do not know how to handle it. Oh an by the way if you know who I am then why didnt you try and bring me into your big happy family? I just want to be your friend and play on the team too. I feel so alone :( Naaa just kidding you can suck it!