PDA

View Full Version : Sgt A in trouble again? Another new complaint?

10-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Sgt A out of control again! More news at 6 pm.

10-24-2012, 07:32 PM
He's an idiot!

10-24-2012, 07:33 PM
That's the kind of supervisor she wants in her department. Next to him she looks awesome!!!

10-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Dont worry a certain councilperson will place another public records request on his behalf and it will all go away AGAIN>>>>

10-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Dont worry Sgt A if another officer went on a rampage because he wasn't allowed to enter a nightclub armed and drunk and berated a supervisor over the phone you should be fine. Its the same officer you told not to going chasing motorcycles outside the jurisdiction on midnights and he did it anyway over the police radio. And his unauthorized pursuit caused the guy on the motorcycle to 317. And nothing happened to him and the other rookie involved. Dont sweat it you will be okay! You covered for them now you will get paid back. Case closed

10-24-2012, 11:20 PM
Hello, my name is Professor Read thru the bullshit Jones. I'm currently teaching sicology at the university of " PEPE Attorney of Mucho Mistakes" I would like all of you to know that I have been reading up on this new matter that has all of a sudden come up in your dept. I would like all of you to know that thru public request records I have obtained all files for Sgt A. This Sgt. has had his hands full, but i see nothing that troubles me in this file. Now, for an objective and fair investigation I also requested all files for (O) and something did immediately troubled me. Below are my findings:“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

10-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Dear Scholar,
One file u didn't get was on Sgt. A and Artie involving a case that Mr. Cadel former YMCA coach was sexually assaulting a minor. I'm sure Lt.O has a copy of that file that the chief investigated and found only Sgt. A guilty but not her hubby. She's so loyal! Too bad he isn't the same.

Way to go guys another child molester on the loose thanks to u 3.

09-28-2013, 02:31 PM
:devil:

11-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Coming Soon

Unregistered
06-07-2015, 08:38 PM
He is at it again.

Unregistered
09-01-2015, 06:48 PM
He is at it again.

are we talking about ayala? I new there was something wrong with that guy when I saw him a top of a small poopdle pumping away. it was sick I say, capt ive given her all ive got... she just want do anymore! lol