PDA

View Full Version : So Interesting!

10-21-2012, 03:17 PM
http://chamberlain4sheriff.com/Hot_Topics_3.html

so it comes out. anybody got any video or audio of the forum?

10-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Sure Steve-o blame it all on Chuck when in fact you were still forceing Comp time on Deputies when he was long gone, well the Deputies that weren't in your little circle of misfits. Every employee at HCSO can sue over your stupidity.... :evil:

10-24-2012, 10:12 PM
From looking at Marks's training and classes He is very qualified to run a jail. I don't see any road training are work. Has he worked on the road and understand that part of the job? There is a big difference.

10-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Guest13,

Yours is a frequent question and certainly a valid one.

I have in fact, worked the road during the early part of my career when PBSO had a "10-12" Program and we were allowed to ride with our LE Counterparts until the program was cancelled in the early 1990's. In addition, I was assigned to the Palm Beach County Courthouse for 4 years (1999-2004) where my staff and I supplemented the assigned Court Security staff. I joined the PBSO LE Reserve Deputy program upon retirement at the start of this year and remain a member in good standing.

Allow me to also add that coming from a Nationally Accredited Agency, we were mandated to complete 40 hours of In-Service training each year including full range qualifications annually and twice every other year, (PBSO Corrections D/S ALL carry firearms, no exceptions.) defensive tactics, less lethal weapons, etc. Also, From 2000 to 2011, I was assigned a fully-equipped, unmarked police package vehicle and as such, was responsible for all of the rules and regulations pertaining to the assigned vehicle program such as, being fully armed while operating the vehicle, responding to calls if I was the nearest unit, backing up LEO's throughout the county, etc. As a concurrently certified Officer, I had / have full arrest and investigative authority, even though my assignment was in the jail(s).

Finally, If you look at all of the leadership courses I was priveleged to attend in the last 7 years, (Including the ten-week Senior Leadership Program) all were sponsored by FDLE / FCJEIA and as such, none were geared specifically for Corrections and the curriculum dealt with current, emerging and future criminal justice issues as a whole.

There's quite a bit more that I could say on the subject, including the fact that several Sheriffs in the state have correctional backgrounds but I think you get the picture. If not, please "fire away" with additional questions as I enjoy clarifying these issues.

Thanks again for bringing this up in a professional manner.

10-25-2012, 11:02 PM
From looking at Marks's training and classes He is very qualified to run a jail. I don't see any road training are work. Has he worked on the road and understand that part of the job? There is a big difference.

Reverse this, Whidden has no Jail experience or Admin experience either. Still cannot explain budgets, grants, etc. And he has had four years to do it.

Mark shines way beyond Whidden........... In all cases.

10-28-2012, 11:45 AM

Reverse this, Whidden has no Jail experience or Admin experience either. Still cannot explain budgets, grants, etc. And he has had four years to do it.

Mark shines way beyond Whidden........... In all cases.
YES HE DOES.....DO THE RIGHT THING THIS NOVEMBER..... :D :D :D :D

10-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Whidden is going to win period, watch how all the voters vote democrat. That means long live diplomatic immunity and all the passport carrying diplomats we have.

10-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Vong
I use to think that we were all doomed and that Whidden was going to win no matter what. I no longer think that, actually I think the numbers will be close "ish" but I see Chamberlain coming out on top. whidden has done too much bull crap and the citizens know about it. Plus on top of that, all the people he screwed over, which is a huge number, are all working there asses off against him. His fan club dwindles while Chamberlain fan club rises. Whidden underestimates the folks he screwed over and by the way not all the people he screwed over have left the agency. Some of us still work here, waiting and hoping for him to leave!

10-30-2012, 03:24 PM
This county does not want change.

10-30-2012, 06:14 PM
We have early voting now, of course many people come out and vote and you should see the people that are voting. They have...I'm going for the Obama democrat look and hate and can't stand Republicans. Someone really up their was out there pushing people back from the polls. What is it 100 feet minimum for candidates and the flag carrying helpers? Guess who that was.........and it wasn't Mark Chamberlian either. Nothing lile getting extra exposure right before someone votes. Yep!

11-01-2012, 06:22 PM
We have early voting now, of course many people come out and vote and you should see the people that are voting. They have...I'm going for the Obama democrat look and hate and can't stand Republicans. Someone really up their was out there pushing people back from the polls. What is it 100 feet minimum for candidates and the flag carrying helpers? Guess who that was.........and it wasn't Mark Chamberlian either. Nothing lile getting extra exposure right before someone votes. Yep!

Yea I heard that SW was hanging out in the early voting zone with the susperv. of elections and MC told him he was violating state statute, which is true. Afterward Whidden invited MC to a fight! Yes thats right, told him to meet him in the parking lot, however MC told SW he was raised better than that and walked away. Has anyone else heard about this?

By the way SW, fighting is illegal.. its called affray. My god, how unprofessional.

11-01-2012, 09:56 PM

Yea I heard that SW was hanging out in the early voting zone with the susperv. of elections and MC told him he was violating state statute, which is true. Afterward Whidden invited MC to a fight! Yes thats right, told him to meet him in the parking lot, however MC told SW he was raised better than that and walked away. Has anyone else heard about this?

By the way SW, fighting is illegal.. its called affray. My god, how unprofessional.

That is Whidden's sole answer to all things that piss him off or he cannot explain or otherwise defend himself verbally. Chamberlain caught him, was correct in the statement of violation of FSS. and Whidden probably didn't understand the statute, and was embarrassed that he was called out on it.

I got news for WS. His day is coming. His little dwarf ass is going to find out one day that he has pissed on the wrong people's cornflakes. Only difference is it wont be preceded by yelling, screaming, threats, drawing lines in the sand, pissing on a nearby tree, and other general redneck traits.

Oh and his ad in the Clewiston News STILL SAYS HE IS PRESIDENT OF NARCSCENT!!!!! I thought we already dismissed that as a dissolved washed out venture of a company.

But then again ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR etc etc etc